Hanson House Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers

In a few moments they pushed her back onto the desk. Amanda followed their lead and lay back on the hard, wooden surface. She knew it well enough after her earlier episode with Candace.

Rose was massaging her tits now, stroking and squeezing them. Stuart took his turn to suck on her, taking her nipples deep and flicking his tongue over them. Amanda could hear herself panting heavily.

As Stuart moved from left to right, Rose squeezed her big boobs so that the nipples were nice and prominent for her colleague. "Hmmmm. Perfect tits for one this age," mumbled Stuart. Amanda would have felt pride at that comment if not for the fact that she was overwhelmed by the sensations of the older couple making use of her.

When Stuart went lower, pushing at her thighs to force her wider, Amanda expected he would want only to inspect her wetness. Until Hanson House, sexual arousal had always been a very private thing for the would-be submissive. She had learned quickly that a submissive could expect no privacy or discretion about such things. Still she was afraid at what Stuart would find, hoping he would be pleased that she was excreting just the right amount of moisture.

When she felt his mouth on her fresh-shaven cunt the young pupil gasped aloud and her body stiffened. It was involuntary, the shock.

"Don't ever do that again," muttered Rose with a stern tone. She took a handful of Amanda's blonde hair and pulled it hard. "If your Master wants your cunt then you simply open your legs and be grateful."

Amanda was happy for the pain and the instruction. She was eager to make amends for her minor error in her behaviour towards Master Stuart. What she couldn't do, though, was hold in her noises as she felt Stuart spread her cunt lips with his tongue. Without warning, Amanda was cumming as Stuart expertly tongued her virgin cunt

The young woman had never experienced this sexual act. She had watched it many, many times on net porn. She had tried to imagine how it would feel. "Master Stuart," she gasped as his tongue parted her folds. "Oh, Master Stuart..."

He was licking her now, running his tongue from her tight hole to her hard little clit. Amanda could feel her body reacting in ways she'd never known. She knew she was starting to gush juices from her cunt. She wanted to leap off the table. She wanted the older man to fuck her right there and then. She felt like she could die if that meant he would keep lapping at her fuck hole.

"That's right little poppet," muttered Rose softly as she released Amanda's hair. "You can thank Master by cumming for him."

The student was grateful, of course, but she hardly needed the encouragement. The shock, the feeling of her own helplessness made his cunt-lapping feel even more intense. What an incredible sensation it brought!

With a sharp cry a huge orgasm erupted through her lithe body and flooded her brain. Amanda no longer had thoughts of shame. She could hear her own voice as if far away, and she no longer cared. She almost reached down and grabbed Stuart's head. She was desperate now, wanting nothing more than to bury herself in his face and pour her cunt juices all over her instructor. The feeling of his tongue, as he licked from her hole to her clit, was the most sensational thing and Amanda knew at that moment that she would happily be a slut for whoever commanded it.

The staff, however, had their own plans. Stuart especially, having had his cock sucked before Amanda arrived, was hungry for the relief of her tight, young arsehole.

He signalled to Rose and together they roughly dragged their pupil off the desk and threw her over the soft loungechair, on her knees with her holes pointing towards them.

Amanda was a little frightened by this sudden burst of energy. She was certain she would be fucked now. She'd been waiting for this, the first time she would take a real man's cock inside her delicate little hole. She wanted it but even more she wanted to show the instructors she could excel at anal fucking.

Her big tits hung down underneath her. Once again Rose found the young woman's nipples and proceeded to flick and squeeze them. Amanda's orgasm had started to fade just a little but the renewed teasing of her nipples ensured she stayed hot and ready for them staff.

Stuart knelt down behind Amanda and roughly pulled her arsecheeks apart. Amanda gasped aloud, shock and desire.

"You are so lucky my little poppet," breathed Rose to her. "Your first true anal fucking."

Amanda hardly heard her. She knew what was coming next. "Anal" class had been fun but she had been desperate to experience it for real. Stuart's tongue had pressed against her anus and was slowly warming up her backdoor. Amanda liked the idea of rimming but now she was learning just how good it could feel. She thought about the size of Master Stuart's cock and tried to relax so as to accept more of his tongue inside her backdoor. But those thoughts weren't enough to stop her from moaning her delight aloud.

Amanda remembered the important tip from her classes and started to rub her clit. She knew it was the key to being buttfucked. Right then, however, she was hungry for another orgasm.

Stuart readied the student to accept his big cock. Once her anus was wet and soft, Stuart swapped his tongue for a finger, slowly pushing against Amanda's tiny hole. He carefully rubbed around her rosebud, massaging it, preparing her for penetration. As he poked the tip of his finger against her anus Amanda tried to push out, just as they'd been taught in class.

Amanda was relieved to feel her anus accept the finger of her instructor. She let her passage open up just enough for him to slip in to the second knuckle. It hurt, just a little, but Amanda refused to complain. She would take as much as she could before begging them to stop.

Next to her, Rose was beginning to masturbate. Kneeling on the floor, her own heavy tits heaving as she watched her pupil being violated, Rose was slowly frigging herself. It served the dual purpose of encouraging Amanda to go on and allow herself to be penetrated fully from behind.

Amanda had learned already that she enjoyed being fingered in the arse. The dull ache in her cheeks, the throbbing in her cunt and now the feeling of a finger reaming her channel somehow made her feel like never before. She could feel her arse stretching around the Master's finger as he jammed it into her and she knew she wanted more.

With his free hand Stuart was applying large gobs of his spit to his shaft. He was eager to take the young backside in front of him. He knew it would be a challenge for Amanda. But he had seen all this before. It often fell to him to deflower the anuses of the best young students at Hanson House and it was a job he performed with some pride.

Amanda tried again to make herself relax but it was hard. The delightful Master Stuart was about to pierce her backdoor with his magical cock. The virgin Amanda had fought off her younger male suitors but this time she was thrilled to surrender.

The head of Stuart's cock felt so big as he pressed it against her tiny hole. Sensing he was about to thrust into her, Amanda increased the work on her clit. She was a little surprised to feel how big and hard her little button was. She'd not expected to be so turned-on.

Stuart entered her anus with a slow, steady shove. The head of his cock began to open her little hole. There was hardly any resistance. Once again he remarked to himself how effective was the training at Hanson House.

With another little push he popped the head right past her first sphincter. Now he felt the tightness of her sphincters. Amanda grunted at the sudden pain but that didn't slow Stuart down. He was barely controlling his own desire for the virgin passage.

For Amanda, the dull ache of her beaten arsecheeks was mixed with the new sensation of having her anus filled up. The tingling back there was confusing, her tender cheeks feeling extra sensitive as Stuart grabbed them roughly. It was so strange for her to feel all this pain and yet to be so aroused and excited by it.

By then Stuart had the first two centimetres of his shaft sitting snugly inside Amanda's rectum. It was hurting, as she'd known it would, but she was determined that she wanted to feel the whole thing buried inside her backside.

He paused for just a moment. Stuart, too, was excited to watch Mistress Rose as she rubbed her cunt and pinched her long nipples. She was the big boss, the Domme, for everyone in this Hanson sex ring. To see her drop her usual defences like that, to masturbate openly, was a rare thrill for Stuart as well.

The next thrust sent a sharper pain through Amanda's poor abused backside. She couldn't help but cry out in protest. Instantly she wished that she hadn't and instead silently urged her instructor to finish the job and screw her arse properly.

Stuart withdrew just a little so he could apply another gob of spit to his cock. He felt so swollen and big himself, excited to take this young arse.

"Aaagh" groaned Amanda, trying to swallow her sound. Stuart had pushed back in again, this time getting a full half of his shaft inside the vulnerable young arsehole. He looked over at Rose, still in charge. She nodded her encouragement.

"Fuck her," she ordered. "Give her the whole thing. I know it will hurt for her first time but its necessary."

For Stuart, that was all he needed to continue forcing his thick cock into Amanda's bottom. For her, hearing Rose's command kept her focused on the task. She held back the tears in her eyes as she felt that huge member stretch and fill her bum in a way she'd never before experienced.

Actually, before she knew it Amanda felt herself begin to stretch enough to accept all of Stuart. Her training was kicking in. She knew the signs and she allowed herself a small surge of pride. Her arsehole was being fucked and, more importantly, she was taking all his cock inside her.

He was so big, his cock as larger than the biggest buttplug she'd used. And he felt so different. It was difficult for her to accommodate him and Rose had made sure she had no time to really adjust. And yet, she somehow felt that it actually was better to be invaded by a real cock. It was a thrill to have a person, a real man, stick his massive cock into her. This was a real cock and Amanda would always prefer one of those to any rubber toy.

Egged on by Rose's orders, Stuart soon began to pulse his cock back and forth in the young anus. Amanda was already feeling that the pain was subsiding. There was no doubting how much more exciting it was to have a real cock wedged up her arse. It just felt so much better than a rubber toy or a strap-on.

After a few minutes Master Stuart, her instructor, was stroking the length of his cock all the way in and out of Amanda's rectum. She could feel every millimetre of him. She loved that sensation. It felt so amazing to be filled back there and to really feel a man's cock so intimately as that. What was more, the stroking was warming her up, exciting and pleasing her in a strange new way.

Bent over like that, her big tits swung in time to his thrusting. She'd seen that in porn and wondered how it felt. The answer was that it felt amazing to have her body so under the control of the older man and his rampant cock.

As Stuart bottomed out with each stroke, Amanda felt his hips bump against her tautened buttcheeks. The bruises, after her earlier beating, were still tingling. With Master Stuart bumping into them Amanda felt an added discomfort but it actually had a rather nice edge to it. The pupil was helpless, trapped and at the mercy of the older couple.

But there was no doubting how much she was enjoying her predicament. This was service, real service. Finally the eager pupil had won the right to be used properly, fully, by an older Dominant male. The satisfaction of her first time in real service outweighed even the thought of the extra marks she would earn from this "special lesson".

Next to her, Amanda could hear Mistress Rose on her knees and orgasming. But she hardly cared about that. She was more focused on Stuart as he began to ream her arsehole steadily. Amanda was amazed at how good it felt to have a thick cock pumping into her arse. She sensed that he, too, was enjoying it very much.

Now Amanda let go of her cunt and instead gripped the chair tightly with both hands. She wanted to think only about having Stuart fuck her. With her rectum filled with cock, she felt that special sensation of being truly "alive". The thrill of being fucked, of using her bottom to give service to a man, suddenly felt better than all her youthful sexual experiences. having a real cock fill her rectum, was all she cared about right then.

Even the pain was lessening, Every stroke stretched her more, felt better than the last. Luckily for her, Stuart couldn't last long enough to really pound her delicate backdoor. The headjob and the tight young hole had seen to that.

"I'm coming to cum inside her, Mistress Rose, if that's alright," called out Stuart.

"Yes, do it my man," she cried out in a hoarse voice. "Use your big cock to shoot her full of cum."

For some reason Amanda felt herself become even more excited by the thought. It didn't seem "dirty" at all, not like Elissa had described. A man was about to deposit his cum inside her body. He was a Dominant. Of course she would be excited to receive his load.

The thrill grew further when Stuart gripped her hips to give himself extra purchase. With the size of his cock in her little hole he really needed it. In Amanda's mind, she knew more deeply than ever before that her rightful destiny was to being a sexual submissive, to give her body for the pleasure of others.

She never felt Stuart climax, even in that tight space. She felt him ram her a little harder and deeper. Her anus responded to the abuse by getting warmer and sending extra heat through her body.

She certainly heard him, though. It was an amazing sound. Much more guttural than the boys who had titfucked her. More rewarding than the boyfriends who, once, had shot their teenaged loads across her hands and her stockings. For the young woman, it was a sound she knew one day she'd be dedicated to.

Stuart loved it, of course. His was the first cock to enter that once-virgin place. His was the first to shoot a load of sticky cock juice into the bowels of this young woman. And there was no doubting how fantastic her backdoor felt as it wrapped around his cock.

The instructor pumped harder and deeper as he emptied his balls completely inside his young student. Mistress Rose enjoyed the sight and the sounds. She brought herself of skillfully as she knelt beside Amanda as her colleague completed the anal de-flowering.

Stuart was still pumping into Amanda's tight anus long after he had no more cum to shoot. It was only his sense of professional duty that caused him to cease and to slowly withdraw. Rose had wanted a solid arsefucking for their pupil but Stuart didn't want to rub her raw.

The loss of that thick cock from her backside was a strange sensation for Amanda. She felt as if there still was something big that was jammed in there. Yet she could feel the way her passage was contracting again, as if trying to squeeze down on the fat phallus that was no longer there. She wondered about the massive load of man cum that had been deposited in her arse but she was sure she'd not be able to feel that.

Still, the novice was on a total high, having been successfully arse-fucked. She'd wanted it, feared it. She had never imagined it could produce so many amazing sensations and dirty thoughts.

Rose was talking to her again. "Wonderful. Just wonderful my poppet. You did very well. Especially for your first time." She was smiling at Amanda as she climbed to her feet. "You should know that Master Stuart is one of our larger instructors. But you took it all and now he's shot his cockjuice into you."

That made Amanda feel so proud that she could hardly speak. Which was not a problem as the two instructors, still highly aroused by their student, continued to grope and feel her body. Stuart seemed especially interested in her heaving tits while Rose squeezed and stroked her arse.

Amanda loved all this extra attention, even the small talk about her boobs. She was too stunned to say anything herself. She had just been arse-fucked, been screwed in her arse by one of the Hanson House instructors, She had been used sexually and it had been a wonderful, affirming experience. She knew what she was!

She was still thinking the same thing a short time later as she showered and clean off the cum, mixed with her own filth, that had leaked down her thighs and stained her skirt.

mjar65
mjar65
1,246 Followers
12