Parent Teacher Association

Story Info
Influential moms want the Principal's mouth.
6k words
4.48
71.9k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers

Out of an abundance of caution, the Mayor had ordered every school in the district to close because of the virus that was headed towards their middle-class suburb.

The high school's administrative area was empty on a Tuesday morning, about two weeks after the order had been given, save for a few teachers scattered around the building. Some worked on recording their lesson plans. Others taught via live stream to their students who were all at home.

Principal Catalina Hernandez was alone in her office. Armed with a cup of coffee, she forged ahead with the job of running the school via her computer.

As a vibrant and energetic 32-year-old, Catalina looked more like a college student than the actual head administrator. What most people don't realize is that a principal is essentially a political appointee. A strong reputation and flawless record could land you the job for a probation period. Doing poorly could get you sent to another school as an assistant.

Catalina had kicked off her heels and was enjoying the feel of the freshly-cleaned carpet on the soles of her feet. She checked the internal educational district system for the daily material teachers had uploaded for their students. She felt a strong level of pride in what she had helped accomplish.

Her tech-savvy upbringing had prepared her well for the current circumstances. Online learning of this magnitude was uncharted territory. Navigating the new learning environment was stressful, more so because of the uncertainty around when State testing would resume.

Just an hour into her work, she was disturbed by her phone announcing that she had received a text message. She knew exactly who it was. Sure enough, the message confirmed that the PTA president, Kathleen McCormack, had arrived in the parking lot and was making her way to Catalina's office for their meeting.

In this district, the Parent Teacher Association wielded enormous amount of power because they were able to raise so much money, not only for the school, but also for local political candidates. It went without saying that being on the PTA's good side was imperative.

Principal Hernandez slipped her heels back on and stepped out of her office to greet the PTA's president. Maintaining strong strong connections, or kissing ass as some may call it, was a big part of getting and remaining in a position like this. She had learned that early on in her career.

When she stepped into the hall and made her way towards the main entrance, she saw that Kathleen had already entered. Even during these times, the PTA leader was still dressed-up as if for a public event which required one to put one's most stylish foot forward. The light leather jacket over her yellow sundress suited her well. So did the matching tan designer boots.

The high-maintenance PTA mom was now strutting down the hall as if she were walking a runway, swaying her voluptuous hips, her dark blond hair flowing. She knew that was sexy.

"I hope you're doing well, Principal Hernandez."

Catalina always wondered if being called 'Principal' by a much older PTA mom was a subtle jab. With these sorts of women, you never know. There was certainly a lot of condescension and power plays that went on behind the scenes.

They skipped their usual handshake and greeted each other with only a friendly smile while standing a few feet apart. They made some small talk and then moved onto business.

"So, any updates?" Kathleen asked, as if she held any sort of official status within the local government.

Catalina took it in stride. "It was pretty chaotic at first. But now things are falling into place. Thanks to our tech people, the online learning system is working like a finely-tuned machine."

"Very cool. You must be super busy."

"Busier than usual despite the school being closed."

That was a huge understatement on Catalina's part. This was the most demanding period of her life. She made several home visits to assist parents on an almost daily basis to assist them with the home-schooling packages the school was providing. On average, each trip took about an hour and a half as many parents were - understandably - clueless when it came to teaching and using online material.

"Your work is greatly appreciated," the PTA president said with a smile. "We all think you're doing a heck of a job of responding to this temporary crisis."

Catalina stood straighter. "That means a lot."

After the compliment, she noticed that Kathleen was giving the hallway an in-depth inspection, as if she were appraising a home that was about to go on the market.

"The floor looks shinier than usual," Kathleen said, tapping the floor with the toe-end of her expensive boot. "Special work done?"

"Aside from our normal cleaning protocols, I hired a maintenance crew to use a special cleaning solution on the floor tiles. We don't know what we're dealing with yet, so better safe than sorry."

"Smart. And well-researched."

Catalina winked. "All in a day's work."

"But just how clean is it? We can't have our students coming back to an area that may be infected, can we?"

This was definitely a power-play at hand. Catalina was the boss, but she knew that influential women like this shouldn't be crossed. It was yet another reminder -- which she didn't need -- that connections, seniority and money were everything. Nonetheless, this was a game she was accustomed to playing for the sake of keeping her job.

Stepping out of heels, Catalina placed her bare feet on the tile floor, right there in the middle of the hallway. She got her feet comfortable and even wiggled her toes on the hard surface.

"Proof enough?" she asked confidently, giving her toes another wiggle on the floor.

Kathleen seemed thoroughly amused by the sight. "Well, I guess I can't argue with that. You being willing to step onto the floor barefoot is better than any health inspection as far as I'm concerned."

"Especially since I'm a clean freak, as you know."

Catalina slipped her heels back on her feet. She knew that the well-kept and outgoing PTA president had a wandering eye for men...and women. It was somewhat of an open secret and Catalina could use that to her advantage. It never hurts to flirt. Especially since Kathleen was often mildly flirtatious with those in her inner-circle.

"It seems like you've made yourself at home," Kathleen noted, her eyes still roaming over the Principal's body.

"In times like these, every little comfort helps. You should see me in my office. Heels off. Sometimes I loosen my belt. You know how it goes."

"Absolutely," Kathleen replied with a devilish grin. "I think we all deserve to relax a little during stressful times. I know I do. Shall I let you in on a little secret?"

Catalina returned Kathleen's teasing grin. "Sure. I'm good at keeping secrets."

The school principal eyed the PTA president. With these sorts of women, you can never be sure of what you're getting into. She was well aware of Kathleen and her ilk's fondness for dirty jokes, which was obviously something they kept to themselves.

With a raised eyebrow, Catalina watched with interest as the PTA president opened her thin leather jacket to reveal the full-frontal side of a yellow sundress. She was mesmerized as Kathleen pulled the fabric around her chest to reveal the outline of her braless breasts.

The PTA president appeared to be somewhat excited - her light sundress completely failed at concealing her hard nipples. She seemed to enjoy placing herself on display like this. But just as suddenly as the show began, it ended and the older woman let go of her top.

"I've never felt more comfortable," Kathleen confessed of her poking nipples. "The realization that I don't have to subject my breasts to the constraints of a bra is a small victory."

Catalina remained shell-shocked. "It suits you. I know I'm supposed to say that I could hardly notice. But I could. Maybe that's the whole point?"

She had never expected to have this sort of interaction with a parent. Much less with a prominent member of the community and the president of the PTA! But if she was truly honest, she enjoyed the glimpse she got of the outline of Kathleen's voluptuous breasts, and the hint of nipples.

Occasionally, Catalina overheard teachers and parents telling dirty jokes amongst themselves. She, however, has always made it a point to be super professional and appropriate in her conduct. How else could a woman her age land a job like this, if not being well-mannered.

Kathleen lowered her voice almost imperceptibly. "I'm glad we can acknowledge that under these stressful conditions, it's okay to relax certain restrictions. In fact, there's something I really, really need to ask you."

Catalina lifted an eyebrow. "As a friend? Or as the Principal?"

Kathleen didn't bat an eye. "Under your official duty as Principal Hernandez. And as a friend, too, if that is not too presumptuous. We are friends, aren't we?"

"Of course we are." Catalina wasn't going to snub the PTA President at this delicate point in time.

Kathleen beamed. "I thought so. Can we speak privately? In your office, perhaps?"

"Sure."

"Are you expecting anyone?"

"No," Catalina replied. "There are a few teachers in the building but they're all busy preparing online lessons for sharing with the students and their parents. I am supposed to meet some parents at their home after lunch. Until then, I'm all yours."

"Wonderful. Nikki Johnson was supposed to be here, but she's busy. She'll join us soon if that's okay?"

"Sure thing."

If the PTA's president and vice-president were requesting to meet with her officially and in private, then it had to be something of great importance. Whatever was about to be discussed, she was going to be further intertwined with the community's inner-circle.

*

They went to the administrative area, but before they could reach the office, the PTA president made her point, even while the door was open.

"I want to run for city council," Kathleen announced randomly. "It's been my desire for a while and I could really use your help. Are you interested in giving me a hand?"

The question caught Catalina off-guard. She knew that many in the PTA loved wielding a certain level of power, but this was the first time she had ever heard of a member taking a leap towards local government. Deep down, she had to respect that level of ambition.

Catalina nodded. "I'm open to helping you, sure. What did you have in mind? I have to warn you though, I'm a bit of a political novice. I tend to stay out of that stuff. I like staying in my lane which, as you know, is education."

"You're the beautiful young principal of a high-performing school. You have a lot more leverage than you may think."

The gleam in Kathleen's eyes let Catalina know that this conversation was private for a reason. Catalina was beginning to feel uneasy. But at the same time, she was excited to be entering the inner workings of local politics. And she did like being in the loop of things.

"What are you planning?" Catalina asked eventually.

"The school is closed and no one is around the administrator area besides us. I know about the extra funds we raised in the last fiscal year. I want you to show me those accounts."

It was the first time Catalina had ever been put in such a position. Why would the PTA president announce her intention to go into politics and then ask to be shown the school's accounts? This seemed irregular. Every fiber in her body was telling her to say no. But how could she refuse this influential woman?

"Nothing illegal, right?" Catalina gulped.

"Of course not," Kathleen responded in an even business-like tone. "I was merely hoping that we could lay out the budget in a way that will make me look good. We'll do things that'll boost my status as the president of the Parent Teacher Association and make me look like the leader I believe I am. "

"Oh." Catalina sounded as uncertain as she felt.

"It's a two-way street of course," the PTA president added, perhaps sensing the principal's uncertainty. "Once I'm in charge of the school board, the sky's the limit for you. Promotions. Generous raises. You name it. And you know you've earned them. Look at the work you've been doing! You're a superstar. Who knows, you might have a future in politics yourself."

The unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach remained, but Catalina's interest was more than piqued. She has wanted job security for such a long time. And Kathleen was right! She's worked her ass off for it. She's earned it. Her passion for education was clear for all to see. If she could keep the PTA president on her side, those who have been looking to nab this dream job from her would be stopped in their tracks.

Of course, being a woman who has always played by the rules, she naturally had some concerns. Her stellar reputation was hard-earned and meant everything to her. Kathleen was asking her to dip her toes in politics, a world she knew nothing about. It was definitely a dangerous world. One misstep could ruin all the work that has gone into building her career. But she was intrigued. And the world of politics was known to be very seductive.

"And no one will know?" Catalina asked with a squeak.

"No one. Well... maybe a few other people. Don't worry about it."

Catalina tensed. "I'd be ruined if people found out. I could lose my job. I've worked so hard to get here on my own merit and I'd be devastated if..."

"Don't worry about that. At worst, you may feel a little embarrassed. But you have to understand, any scandal that may come from this will only be temporary. And I use 'scandal' very loosely because your fear of anyone finding out is truly irrational. This is politics, sweety."

"It sounds a little bleak."

Katherine giggled. "This is real life. How do you think the people on the school board got those positions? By being experts in education? We both know how things work."

"I'm interested," Principal Hernandez said out of the blue. Any further pause and she might let this once in a lifetime opportunity slip through her fingers.

"Are you?" Kathleen asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I guess it was only a matter of time before I would have been required to play the game. And if I have to, I might as well play it with you. I mean, we get along and we already have a great working relationship."

Kathleen licked her lips. "I know we do. That's why I came to you with this little agreement. Now let's get down to business, shall we?"

Not knowing how to respond, Catalina stood there and waited. A little like a deer caught in the headlights, the PTA president was almost bubbling with excitement. They were staring at each other. It felt like a stand-off, Catalina thought. Who would blink first?

"I can show you our financial records now," Catalina said, making the first move.

Speaking those words made it real. She felt like she was almost betraying her duty and a lot of what she believed in. But she was looking at the big picture. The endgame. She would prove that she was the right woman for this job.

Instead of reciprocating, Kathleen merely giggled in response. Clearly she was not experiencing any of the inner turmoil Catalina was.

"You don't know how this works?" Kathleen asked. "You can't be that much of a novice, can you?"

"Well, it appears I am. Politics has never been my forte. Why? What were you expecting?"

"I'm surprised you've haven't heard any rumors about me. Women around here tend to talk. Even about things that should be kept secret."

Catalina shook her head. "As far as I know, you have a superb reputation. But then again, I am not one to pry into gossip. Why? What should I know?"

There was yet another long pause. Then Kathleen sighed like she was expected to take Catalina by the hand in matters that should have already been known.

"Another perk of working from home is that there is absolutely no need for panties. I never liked them anyway. Such a nuisance. In fact, do they ever serve any purpose? They tend to get in the way of things."

Kathleen turned around and lifted the hem of her sundress, exposing her round, curvaceous and very bare bottom. One could tell that her curves were all-nature, a combination of good fortune in her genetics and, undoubtedly, very many squats. You don't get glutes and hamstrings like that by just sitting down all day.

The Principal was shocked and the only question on her mind was what she was getting into exactly. This was a place of work! A place of education. A place where adults were entrusted with the development of young minds! When she took on this important job, she never imagined that she would one day find herself staring at a naked behind in the middle of the administrative area.

"Your... ummm... bottom is showing," Catalina said awkwardly. What else was she going to say?

"I told you already. Working from home means no bra and no panties. It's that simple."

"But why am I looking at it?"

"You still haven't figured this out, have you?" Kathleen asked, stunned at Catalina's obtuseness.

"You can't expect me to kiss your... bottom."

"You make it sound degrading."

"Isn't it?"

"Think of us as Sisters of the Tongue," Kathleen said, arching her back further and reaching below to spread those luscious cheeks. "How else are we supposed to trust each other, if not bound by something sacred?"

Unable to avoid looking straight at the PTA president's pink asshole, Catalina also caught a glimpse of her pussy. Catalina was in a daze. It was the first time, outside of online porn clips she watched from time to time, that she was seeing a woman in this position. It was her first time getting such a thorough look at another woman's nether region.

She immediately thought of the faculty members who were working in the building. Anyone of them could walk in at any given moment. But then again, she knew that with their work ethic, they'd likely still be in their classrooms hustling on assignments over the screen.

Of course, she was still thinking about her job, what being discovered would do to her reputation. That was her main concern. This job was her life. She would do anything to advance her career. Looking at the bare bottom, she wondered if this would really be so bad. Sure, she's had fantasies, but they were just that. Fantasies.

Catalina finally placed her knees on the carpet floor. "I'm only going along with this because I value my job and know that advancing in education is not just about your good record. It's also about networking."

"Of course you are, sweety." Kathleen arched her indecently exposed body.

"And I do think we make a special team. I'm not... you know... a lesbian or a sexual deviant or anything like that."

"I always think highly of you. Now give me a nice kiss, then a good swirl of your tongue."

A swirl? Catalina was convinced that this woman had lost her mind. If not for the spread butt cheeks in front of her, she would have been sure that this was some kind of twisted joke. But there it was. Ready for a licking. Or a swirling. Whatever the PTA president wanted.

With the thought of teachers scattered around the building, Catalina wanted to get this encounter over with, so she bent down and gingerly stuck her tongue out to lick Kathleen's pussy lips. A juicy trail was already forming along the velvety pussy lips, which tasted absolutely delicious.

Catalina licked at it several more times. She felt like a thirsty kitten who had just been given a saucer full of cream. Quick strokes of the tongue, lapping up all the creamy goodness.

Soon she ventured a little deeper. She felt a rush of excitement as she stuck her tongue into Kathleen's hole and did something so deviant. More of the creaminess seeped onto her tongue. She lapped it up like only a thirsty kitten would.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,204 Followers
12