Happiest of Endings

Story Info
Wife takes over massage as voyeur masseuse watches.
1.9k words
4.48
46.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you get hard," you say. "What will you do then? Will you be embarrassed?"

Those are the words you spoke to me in the spa's relaxation suite moments before I went in for my massage. Now I'm lying on my back, nude except for the thinnest of sheets covering me from the waist down and as the words echo in my head I can feel a stirring between my legs. There is not a thought in my head that can prevent the inevitable and in just moments I can feel my hard on tenting the sheet. As the masseuse massages my head and shoulders I wonder how obscene I look...what is she thinking, how much can she see?

"You either like what I'm doing or you're thinking about something you shouldn't be," she says suddenly. There doesn't seem to be any malice in her tone, just a comment with a little laughter in her voice.

"I'm sorry," I say. "My wife planted this image in my head and just having the thought in there, there's no way I can keep it out."

"What image are you talking about?"

I am getting more and more uncomfortable, talking to a stranger as I lay there obviously erect, and I debate answering the question with an honest answer. She doesn't seem bothered so I say, "Right before I came in here she bet me I would get an erection during the massage."

The masseuse continues on my shoulders for a moment and then asks, "What does she win for winning the bet?"

"I don't know, I guess we didn't get that far. Besides," I say kiddingly, "I don't have to tell her if I don't want to."

"I guess not," she says. "We are almost finished here anyway. I am going to step out of the room and give you a few more minutes to relax. When you are ready, you can get up and put on your robe. I will knock before I come back in."

Left alone in the room, I think about what just happened, how you were right and how I can paint this picture for you. Continuing to think about it is keeping me hard and I'm tempted to give myself a few strokes before the masseuse comes back, but after what seems like only a minute, I hear someone at the door. I look up and see the masseuse re-entering the room. Past her shoulder, I can see you right behind her with a big grin on your face.

"You can look for yourself," she tells you. "I would say that you won."

The door closes and the two of you walk to the table, a look in your eyes asking if I am ok with the situation. I smile at you and shrug in a gesture that says you were right and you win.

You stand next to me and look at my half nude body with the sheet tented over my obviously hard cock. "It certainly looks like I won but there really is only one way to know for sure and that is to verify the truth." With that comment you begin to snake your hand under the sheet toward my groin looking at me with a look that says "I dare you to stop me."

I hold my breath as I feel your fingers touch my hardness, lightly at first and then encircling my cock and pointing me straight up under the sheet. As you grip me you say, "I would have to say that I absolutely won the bet."

I am about to agree with you when the masseuse says hesitantly, "Perhaps...just in case there is a dispute later...perhaps you need a witness?" We both look at her and she is blushing and waiting nervously for a response.

We pass a look between us that says we don't know where this will go but I'm ok if you're ok. "You're right," you tell her. "You never know when someone will try to get out of a debt. I think I definitely need a witness."

The masseuse exhales with some relief and excitement as you withdraw your hand from under the sheet. I watch as you grip the top edge of my covering and begin to slowly remove it from my body. The head of my hard cock comes into view and you keep going. The room is utterly silent as you remove the sheet, leaving me naked and hard on top of the table.

The masseuse steps closer, eyes down and says, "Without a doubt, that is a hard cock. You have me as a witness." She smiles at you and a moment passes as we figure out what to do next.

"Show me what you were doing when all of this occurred," you tell her.

"It was nothing really," she says as she walks to the head of the table. "He was lying like he is now, covered of course...I was standing here...doing this." She starts to slowly massage my neck and shoulders once again.

"That seems perfectly innocent. My love, care to tell me what went through your head to cause such a reaction? Were you having dirty thoughts?"

"You planted the seed," I say, "and then it grew. There really wasn't anything I could do to stop it once it started."

"Really?" you ask. "You didn't picture her dressed like this?" As I watch you untie your robe and in one movement, let it slide off your shoulders and down your body until you stand nude beside me. "You didn't picture her doing this?" you ask as you step closer and take my cock into your hand. I let out a soft moan as I feel your hand on me. As you slowly slide your hand up toward the head of my cock, I can feel the masseuse's pressure on my shoulders increase and hear a sharp intake of breath.

With one hand on my cock and another massaging my balls, you ask her, "How many men ask you for a 'happy ending' massage?"

"Not many ask...they all know this isn't that kind of place. A bunch secretly hope I'm sure," she says. "It wouldn't matter anyway, we are prohibited from any sexual contact. You can do anything you want however. I can leave and you just crack the door when you want me to return. Although..." she trails off.

"Although what?" you inquire.

"I really hadn't finished your husband's massage. I would hate for him to be cut short on his time." Her tone goes soft again as she says hesitantly, "If you would allow me, I will just finish the massage while you..." She doesn't finish her sentence...she doesn't need to.

"What do you think my love?" you ask as you continue to grip my shaft in your hand. "Should she finish?"

I look at you. Your nude body with your nipples hard and pointed, a playful sexiness in your eyes. As you give my cock a tug I can see your breasts sway with your movement. I am stunned that we are contemplating a private moment with an audience but all I can say is, "Yes, I think she should finish."

"What should I do then?" you ask.

Before I can answer, the masseuse says, "Let your instincts guide you." You smile at her, then at me and say, "My instinct is to do this." You raise yourself up and climb onto the table, placing a leg on each side of me as you sit on my thighs. You reach down between my legs and begin to stroke my cock, slowly and firmly.

I thought I was hard before but I am absolutely rigid now as I watch your nude form astride me and your hands stroking me. "I think some oil would aid in your massage technique...to help rub out the tension," she states.

"I believe you're right," you say. You hold out a cupped hand to the masseuse and say, "If you would be so kind."

"Not like that," she says. She stops rubbing my shoulders and I see her appear at our sides with a small container of oil in her hand. You stop stroking me waiting to see what she means. "Lift your chin up," she tells you. You do and I watch as she pours a small stream of the liquid, starting at the base of your neck so that it runs down between your breasts. My cock jumps in your hand at the thought of what that action implies and you let out a small groan.

When the masseuse returns to the head of the table, you slide your body along mine until you are balanced on your hands and knees, with your breasts positioned over my cock. I watch as you lower yourself, and feel your nipples graze each side of my naked groin, see your breasts surround my hardness. I immediately thrust upward for more contact and you respond by grabbing your breasts and squeezing them together around me.

The image is surreal and the feelings are intense as I thrust my hips, sliding my cock between your breasts. With each upward thrust, I see the head reappear from your cleavage as you hold your tits together and tease your own nipples; I know this is the view that our voyeur has as well. I am leaking from the head of my cock and getting close to orgasm. I feel a tightening in my balls and I tell you that I will not last much longer.

You look me in the eyes, sparks flying between us and you slowly begin to sit up. I groan at the loss of contact, my cock twitching in the air and see you start to slide up my body. Higher and higher until your lips meet mine and your pussy is grinding against my cock. I hear the masseuse whisper, "yes," as you rise into a kneeling position above me and grab my cock in one hand and position it at your pussy. Slowly I feel your hot wetness along my shaft as you sit down on my cock, taking the full length inside of you. We begin thrusting into each other with abandon, fucking each other right there on the massage table while the masseuse is feet away. Your hands are behind you, braced on my knees and your head thrown back in pleasure. I reach out and take a breast in each hand and stroke your hard nipples. We are both moaning with pleasure, completely lost in each other, pumping wildly.

The masseuse appears at the side of the table and places one hand flat on my stomach, just above the base of my shaft and another on your ass, almost helping us to fuck each other. I can feel your body starting to quiver and I know you are beginning to climb to your own orgasm. My balls are tightening again and I can feel my own orgasm building deep inside. Your climax hits you hard...you cry out in pleasure and your hips buck wildly as you grind your pussy along my cock. I feel you shaking from the tremors of your own climax and a low growl forms in my throat as my entire body goes stiff with pleasure. My cock explodes in a powerful release as I cum deep inside you, my body convulsing with each spasm as I thrust wildly into your quivering pussy.

Little by little our pace relents as our climaxes subside. We collapse onto each other, spent and panting, barely conscious of our surroundings and a hushed voice says, "Tomorrow, we are having a couple's massage package. You should come...and ask for me."