Happy 21st Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was at full mast now, pushing 10 inches in length. It was the first hard cock I'd seen in real life besides my own. It's far more impressive when it's jutting out at your face than looking down on it.

All right, here goes nothing, I thought to myself. I reached out and touched it, still hesitant. Kaitlyn dropped a hand down to my own cock and squeezed. Bailey leaned back to give me access and to watch. I was starting to get the feeling that this was a shared fantasy of the girls'. I didn't mind. Courage renewed, I leaned forward and licked the massive member. Since Bailey had spent a while getting it ready, it was already wet, which disappointed me for a split second before I got my first scent of sex from the cock. It drove me wild. I opened my mouth and took in the head.

Andrew jumped a little, catching me by surprise. I pulled off and Kaitlyn quickly said "Sorry." I guess I'd nicked him with my teeth. I stroked him a few times before I tried again. I was still amazed at how big it was. I could barely wrap my hands all the way around it. I lowered my head again and made sure my teeth wouldn't get in the way this time. I bobbed on the head, feeling the engorged head popping in and out of my lips. He let out a moan, which made me feel better. I took more of his hard flesh into my mouth and was rewarded with another moan. Confidence getting high, I decided to push myself further.

I opened my mouth wider and tried to swallow more of the shaft. I got about 5 inches of if in before my gag reflex kicked in. I backed off and swallowed hard to fight the feeling. Bailey leaned in and took over for me. Kaitlyn squeezed my dick again then started to stroke it slowly, spreading my copious precum along the length. She was still pressed against my back, nipples hard. She whispered very quietly to me "You're doing great." She nibbled my earlobe and let out a hot breath on it. My cock jumped at the sensation.

I tapped Bailey and she moved off to let me try again. I was able to deep throat my favorite toy at home, so I figured I could get at least 3/4 of this thing down and I was determined to do that. I went slower this time, taking smaller increments of the shaft at a time. I was able to get past the point that made me gagged the first time this way. I kept going, turned on by the fact that it was my spit now that covered this beautiful cock. Kaitlyn continued to stroke me the whole time, occasionally massaging my balls with her other hand. Bailey sat patiently while I sucked, playing with herself all the while.

When I thought I had a good handle on my gag reflex, I tried to take as much as I could again. I pushed my head forward and made it all the way to my hand holding the base of his shaft. I held it for just a moment then pulled back completely to catch my breath. Bailey leaned in instantly and started licking Andrew's balls, stroking the shaft.

Andrew had groaned when I deepthroated him and now said, "Damn. Are you sure you're new to this?"

To him, she replied "Yes, just gifted I guess." To me, she said, "Is this your first time?"

I smiled sheepishly, nodding. "With a real one at least; I have a dildo I practice on from time to time."

Her eyebrows shot up, she looked like she'd just remembered something. She kissed me and stood up. She motioned for me to continue and then walked off to her closet. Bailey and I switched again and I took it easier for now. It was everything I had ever wanted it to be. I touched every inch of his monster cock and even carefully sucked on his balls here and there. Bailey started to join me more often, putting 2 mouths on the dick at once. Andrew moaned every time he felt the second mouth join.

Kaitlyn returned and pressed her chest to my back again. She whispered, "I bet you can take it all." Excited by this thought, I pulled Bailey off him and removed my hand as well. I bobbed a couple times on the tip and slowly went deeper. Then starting from the tip, I slowly took more and more into my mouth. I opened my throat when the head pushed at the back of my mouth. I kept moving my head forward, wanting, no needing, to take it all.

I had to back off twice, but on the third time I pushed myself and felt my nose touch his stomach. I was surprised at this and the loss of concentration made me gag a little. I came up for air. Bailey and Kaitlyn were just staring wide eyed at me. I grinned. I needed to do that again.

I slipped him back in my mouth and pushed all the way again. I was in heaven. The smell of his musk drove me nuts. I managed to open my mouth a bit wider and stuck my tongue out. I was barely able to tickle his balls with his cock all the way in my throat, but I managed. I started seeing stars and pulled off him, breathing hard. Bailey, envious, leaned in to replace me and started trying to take it all again. I was lightheaded, but so excited that I'd done it. I leaned back on the floor and Kaitlyn immediately pounced on me, planting kisses anywhere she could.

She straddled me. I felt a strange pressure on my stomach and after regaining my breath, investigated. I pushed her up. She was wearing a strap-on, and it was a big one. She smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Then it occurred to me that this was a strange object for her to have. I gave it a confused look and she caught on. "I'll be back in a minute," she said to no one in particular.

We stood and she guided me to the bathroom. When the door was closed, she kissed me passionately.

"What's going on?" I asked when my mouth was free. I was glad of the excuse to not use it for a few minutes.

"Well, we're having a hell of good orgy here. Haven't you noticed?"

"Oh, I noticed. How did you know I'd do that? Where did you get this thing?" I lifted the heavy dildo attached to her crotch.

"Do you like it?" she asked innocently.

I hesitated. "Well, yeah. But that doesn't make it any less suspicious that you have it."

She took a deep breath. "All right, I guess you deserve to know. Bailey and I got drunk once a while back while we were in college. We hooked up. Then we did it again. Then we started buying toys." She sighed, maybe in memory of past nights. "I saw the way you looked at Bailey as she started sucking Andrew and, I don't know. I just saw something in your eyes. I just knew you want to be in her position. Was I wrong?"

"No," I conceded. "Why'd you get this out?" Again, I indicated the dildo by grabbing it. I didn't let go so quickly this time.

"Isn't it obvious? I was going to fuck you." She said this plainly. It was kind of obvious. And it was incredibly tempting. Had we been alone and she wanted this, I would have jumped at the chance. But out there, with the others, I was nervous. I was already nervous that Andrew would find out that it was me, not Kaitlyn that had blown him so well. Would I be able to handle getting this massive thing shoved in my ass with another one going in my mouth at the same time?

Yes. Of course, it was the culmination of all my fantasies. And I had willing, eager partners to help me complete it. "Where's the lube?" Kaitlyn beamed at that. She pulled a tube out of a drawer. "Start here, so I can get used to it." She nodded and started to spread the lube on her big toy. I noticed it was about as big as Andrew. I bent over slightly, facing the mirror and pulled the thong to the side to give her access. She stepped behind me and placed a couple of fingers, slick with lube, on my asshole. She slowly massaged my hole and then pushed her fingers in to spread the lube around. It felt good. I was no stranger to anal play, but it's completely different when someone else is involved. I moaned as she slowly pumped her fingers in my ass.

"Ready?" I nodded. She removed her fingers and lifted the dildo to replace them. She aimed it carefully and pushed the tip in. I struggled to relax, as I always did at the first intrusion of a cock. She didn't move; suddenly it clicked.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked.

"Nope." She laughed. She was an experienced lover indeed; thank you, Bailey. This relaxed me. The large toy felt so good stretching me open; I couldn't stop the moans that welled up in me as she started to push it in more. I looked in the mirror at her. At first she was solely concentrated on my rear, but she eventually looked up and met my eyes in the mirror. There was a fire behind them. I could tell she wanted to let loose on my ass, ream me with her monster dick. I wanted it too.

She had applied plenty of lube so progress was easy and entirely pleasurable. I was sure she had to be close to all the way in, but she kept proving me wrong by pushing more in. This was the deepest anything had gone up my ass and I can vouch for "Size matters." I almost came before she even bottomed out. Her thighs touched my butt. I gasped in relief. She left it in for a minute before she drew it out.

She left me completely, but only long enough to add another coat of lube to the toy. When she put it back, it slid easily in about half way. I reached back and grabbed her ass and pulled her quickly into me. She grabbed my hips and started to fuck me. She knew how to move her cock properly, not like others I've been with this way. She slammed her dick into me faster than I would have thought her small frame would allow. I wasn't complaining about being wrong though. She pounded me a few dozen times before she pulled out. I could feel that I was gaping and I love it. She opened the door to the rest of the apartment and started to walk back, while applying yet more lube. I followed.

Bailey was still sucking on Andrew's cock. She saw us return and smiled at the equipment that Kaitlyn sported. She winked at me and took the dick back in her mouth and drove it all the way in her mouth; she'd be busy. I admired Andrew for having lasted this long with an obviously skilled cocksucker working on him. Bailey pulled him from the chair and had him lay on the ground. She and I knelt by his waist and started tandem sucking again. Kaitlyn got down behind me and positioned her dick again. I was well lubed this point and she knew it. She slammed the whole thing into me at once. I gasped from the sensation. I looked back at her; she only smiled and started to fuck me again.

After she got a good rhythm going, I took control of the wonderful cock at my face. I tried to match Kaitlyn's strokes, but found it was more fun to just let myself loose on it. I was soon overcome by the stimulation from both ends. Bailey kept busy by either playing with herself or making out with Andrew.

After a while, Bailey whispered to me, "Do you want him to come?" I nodded. This was it. This is what had intrigued me enough to suck on this monster cock for the last few hours. What would it be like to have cum shoot into my mouth? What would that feel like to bring someone such obvious pleasure? I needed his cum in my mouth. I started working his shaft with renewed vigor. Bailey returned to his head and was whispering encouragement to him. He started to moan more often. Kaitlyn continued thrusting into me.

"I'm cumming!" He shouted this. It had obviously been building for most of the night and suddenly all the pressure was breaking. Bailey pinned his arms down as his whole body clench. I stopped bobbing my head and left my lips just a little below the head of his cock. I kept lightly stroking the rest of the shaft and rubbing my tongue on the bottom of the head.

Suddenly, I felt jets of cum hitting the back and sides of my mouth. It was sweet, slimy and plentiful. The third or fourth spurt made me gag. I pulled my head up but I resisted everything the gagging wanted my body to do. Andrew was still shooting cum and, since I hadn't moved to far, hit me in the face. I swallowed hard, gulping down the jizz in my mouth. Oddly, I liked it; it felt like a reward. I stayed there for another spurt and that seemed to be it. He relaxed on the ground and Bailey leaned in to clean off what was left on his rapidly softening cock.

Kaitlyn sighed contentedly and held herself to my back. I was still stuffed full of cock and hadn't gotten off yet. She straightened and pulled out. I was disappointed, but only for a moment. She pushed me over onto my back and lifted my legs. She slammed the toy home in my ass and leaned in close. "That was so hot," she whispered. She licked the cum off my face and kissed me. She forced the extra cum into my mouth and I gladly swallowed. She wiggled her hips, bringing a groan from me. "Are you ready to cum?"

All I could do was nod. She smiled and straightened. Bailey crawled over and informed us that Andrew had passed out after coming. Kaitlyn had her hold my arms down so she could fuck me "better." I was skeptical because it already felt better than anything I'd ever done. She was right though. She held my legs high and slammed her huge cock into me. Each thrust hit my prostate as the slightly flared head pushed into me. Not a minute later, I felt an orgasm building. After a few seconds, it felt as good as any normal orgasm, but it was only getting started. It built and built and finally exploded. I don't know how long it lasted because the next thing I remember, it was morning.

I was still wearing the thong, though the bra was gone. I was confused where I was until a body moved at my side. Kaitlyn was cuddled up, wearing only my briefs now. I wasn't sure if everything I remembered had actually happened until I yawned. My jaw and throat were sore. I lifted myself up on my arms and saw Bailey and Andrew naked and asleep on the couch. I lowered myself and noticed Kaitlyn was awake now. She smiled and we kissed.

"Hell of a birthday party," I said. She nodded.

"I got almost everything I wanted."

"Almost?" She nodded again, got up and removed our underwear and straddled me. This time was a little more standard, but no less enjoyable. The sound of our lovemaking woke the others, but they didn't say anything until we finished.

Andrew said, "Glad you finally got to have fun. Sorry about hogging the girls last night."

"No worries," I said. I smiled at Kaitlyn. "I had fun last night too."

12