Happy Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is even more excited. She has never seen her husband fuck another woman. She has never been fucked by another man. She has never been with a woman. As she kisses the woman deeply, the woman starts moaning in her mouth, she's coming, she is coming all over her man's cock. This drives her over the brink again and she squeezes the cock inside her as she's watches her husband make the other woman come.

Now she wants some control.

"Unlock these chains." she says. The man pulls his cock out of her and immediately un-bounds her wrists.

She touches the woman's breasts, squeezing them roughly, like she likes it.

"You like that? You like my man's dick in your pussy?" she whispers to the woman.

"You want him to come on these pretty tits of your's?" she says.

The woman can only moan as my man's cock rams into her.

"Come on her tits." she demands of him.

He is ready, he's been ready to come since they walked in the front door of the club. He shoves into her a few times, then pulls out and shoots all over her chest. She immediately starts licking it up. She loves the taste of his come. He pulls her head over and shoves it into her mouth, she sucks hungrily until he is limp. She isn't through, the woman and man are lying side by side now, kissing hungrily. She moves up and kisses them both with her man's come in her mouth. She's hungry now and moves down to the woman's slick shaved pussy, swollen from the fucking she's just had.

"I'm going to taste you now." she says, darting her tongue out and licking the clit. She'd fantasized about this, never dreaming it would come true. Pussy tastes so good. She'd tasted herself on her husband's lips but never had she actually eaten any. She takes her tongue and licks from one end to the other, then decides she wants this woman to come on her face. She is going to make her scream. She takes the clit and pulls it into her mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

She feels hands on her ass that is stuck up in the air, as she sticks her tongue inside the wet pussy she suddenly is taken from behind. The woman's husband hasn't come yet, he's going to get his too. It's alright with her, his cock feels goods. She decides to make this woman come as she does. She fucks her with her tongue, using her fingers to play with her ass. Slowly sticking one finger in she takes her clit in her mouth and sucks gently. The woman moans loudly. It feels good to her.

Yes, she thinks, I'm going to make her come, while being fucked from behind. His cock feels so good ramming her from behind. She stops sucking and the woman protests, "No don't stop, I'm going to come." She looks at her husband and nods, he leans over and takes the woman's nipple in his mouth sucking hard, like she likes it.

The woman lifts her pussy up off the bed putting it right into her face. She starts licking again, hard, and taking the clit in her mouth sucking quickly. All this time she's being fucked hard and deep.

"I'm going to make her come for you both." she tells the men.

She looks back at the husband fucking her. "You come in her mouth while I make her come." she tells him. He simply nods.

She enjoys this control and sets back to task, licking the swollen pussy. Her man is sucking on the woman's tits. Everyone has their place and everyone is moaning. The noises coming from this room are almost like animal noises. They are sure to be heard by everyone in the club. No one cares, it all feels to good. She darts her tongue into the woman's pussy and feels her contract. She was about to make her come, and that fat cock in her pussy was going to make her come too. She is having a hard time, moaning and licking that pussy too. It tastes so good. She's about to come and she wants the woman to come too.

"Come for me." she demands and takes the clit back in her mouth and starts sucking hard. Quick little sucks, while slipping her fingers inside her pussy and fucking it. Suddenly she feels a gush of wetness on her face, she doesn't stop but she is about to come too, he is fucking her so good. Moaning and pushing her face into that pussy she let's go, she starts to buck that cock inside her, squeezing it as she comes all over him. Wetness everywhere, this woman gushes just like her and that makes her even hotter. She laps up the juices and reaches back to take the man's balls into her hand.

"Give it to her." she's very demanding, she's taken control. He pumps her deep a few more times then groaning he pulls out and shoves his cock into his woman's mouth, she can't take it all he's so big and come starts dripping down her face. He pulls his limp cock out and falls to the bed beside his wife. The come is dripping out of her mouth. She licks her pussy one last time and licks her way up the woman's body, kissing her deeply tasting the come, swallowing some. She loves the taste of come. She kisses the woman some more then looks over at her husband who has sat up beside the woman on the bed. He's rubbing the woman's tits and smiling.

"Well, did your fantasy come true?" he asks her.

She just smiles and nods. "Happy Anniversary." she says.

12