Happy Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that's hot," She heard Mike say as she felt Laura's breath on her nipple. Laura's grip tightened and Amy fought not to moan out as her tongue slid around her hard nipple, both ladies gently squirming their pelvises into one another. Amy found herself wishing Mike was no longer there as her lust was growing quickly. "You want one like that Amy?" Mike asked bringing her back to reality.

"Yes I do," Amy locked her eyes on Laura's as they slid apart briefly and Laura slid her legs on top of her thighs. Pulling Laura into her she could feel her wet lips on her lower abdomen as she leaned back, her perfect breast just in front of her face. Leaning in she opened her mouth as she heard the camera start going off. She felt Laura jump a bit as her lips met her hard nipple, Laura's pelvis rocking into her as she pulled it into her mouth. Amy's whole body felt electric as her lips pulled Laura's nipple into her mouth. Sucking hard on it before letting it slip back a bit as she lightly bit down on it. She heard a moan escape Laura's lips, her pussy grinding harder into her as she rolled it between her teeth.

"Oh God this is crazy hot!" Laura gasped out as she slid back onto the bench.

"These are hot," Mike said as he looked up from the camera. He spun it around in his hand and Amy smiled as she looked at herself on the little screen sucking Laura's nipple. She ran her hand over her face then leaned down reaching for the glass.

"Sorry I need a couple to compose myself," Amy said as she slid back from Laura and grabbed the glass of wine from the floor.

"You're not the only one," Laura smiled as she took the glass from Amy and finished off the wine. "More please!" She smiled as she handed it to Mike.

Amy smiled as Mike handed each of them a full glass, taking big drink she wondered if she should stop before things got out of hand. Unsure if Laura was feeling the same thing she was, she knew it would not take much right now for her to totally lose control. Sliding back she stood up taking a deep breath and another drink from her glass. She watched as Laura and Mike flipped through the shots on the camera. Her eyes darting between Laura's sexy body and the huge bulge in Mike's pants. They seemed awfully comfortable together and she began wondering if they had slept with each other before or maybe it was an ongoing affair.

"You okay Amy?"

"Yes sorry Mike," She said as she looked up. "Any other ideas?"

"Guess that's up to you two," Mike smiled.

"I have one if you're game," Laura said as she looked towards Amy seductively.

"Sure."

Amy felt a chill run down her spine as Laura described what she had in mind. Although it excited her she felt a little leery, wondering if this would send her over the edge. Putting her glass down she laid onto the bench and smiled as Laura slid over her, their eyes locking on one another as she felt their nipples brushing together once again. Mike began shooting as Laura held her lips just above hers, Amy felt her excitement growing as Laura let her body down onto hers then slide down a bit and kiss her gently on the chin. It was no use fighting what she was feeling now, her body was just reacting to Laura's touch. Faintly hearing the camera going off at her side she squirmed into Laura as she slowly kissed down her body. Moaning out lightly as Laura kissed each of her nipples then slowly down her stomach. She saw Mike moving down behind Laura and she arched her back as Laura slid off the bench between her legs. Letting them fall open she raised up on her arms seeing Mike kneel behind Laura his camera constantly firing as she felt Laura spread her legs. She let her head fall back as she felt Laura gently blowing onto her wet lips, gasping out as she felt a quick kiss on her pussy she collapsed onto the bench as Laura pushed back.

Amy felt as though her whole body was on fire as Laura slid back over her. Laura's fingers lightly sliding across her wet lips as her tongue slid over her erect nipple. Turning her head as she loaned out softly Amy spread her legs wanting to feel Laura's fingers slide inside of her.

"God I can't take much more of this Amy," Laura whispered softly into her ear.

"Mmmm, me either," Amy said as she turned her head, their lust filed eyes locked on one another. "My turn," Amy smiled as she leaned up and gently kissed Laura's soft lips.

Amy slid over Laura smiling as they came face to face, sliding her mouth over to Laura's ear she gently kissed her earlobe "You're so bad," she softly whispered before sliding back and kissing her chin. She felt Laura squirm under her and heard a light moan as she teased her nipples with her tongue. She loved how Laura felt beneath her and her own pussy was aching for attention as she slid off the bench between Laura's legs. Spreading them slowly she felt Laura's feet slide over her shoulders, her wet pink lips opening up right in front of her. Leaning in she gently blew onto them as she saw Laura push up with her arms. Amy winked devilishly as she kept her eyes locked on Laura's, slowly leaning in she gently kissed then slid her tongue out running it up Laura's wet pussy. She felt her body jump and a long soft moan fill the room as she gently ran her tongue along Laura's wet lips. Amy felt her body flush with excitement as the sensation and taste of Laura's silky smooth lips over took her senses.

"Ohhh God yessss!" Laura screamed out.

Amy felt Laura's legs tighten around her neck and her hands pull her head into her pussy. Laura rocked her wet pussy into her mouth has she hungrily lapped at her. Amy began moaning continuously with Laura as her taste filled her mouth. Reaching down with her hand she slid it between her own legs and gasped out into Laura as she felt Mike's hand slide over her aching pussy. Pulling her hand back up she wrapped them around Laura's legs pulling her harder into her mouth as Mike's hand slid gently over her wet pussy. Finding Laura's clit she sucked it between her lips as Mike's fingers ran just between her lips. Laura started screaming out as her legs quivered around her neck, Amy felt herself about to explode and rocked back wildly into Mike's fingers, wishing it was his cock splitting her open.

"Oh God Amy!" Laura said lustfully as she slid her legs from around Amy and sat up, pulling her up their lips met in a frenzied kiss. Amy moaned into Laura's mouth as their hands roamed over each other bodies. "I want to taste you," Laura wasn't asking as she pulled Amy up and helped her lay onto the bench.

Amy caught Mike setting the camera down as she laid back, feeling only a desperate need to cum she didn't care now which one of them slid between her legs. Screaming out her back arched as Laura dove between her legs, her mouth sliding up her wet pussy and over her clit. Amy felt lost in ecstasy, her whole body was quivering as Laura sucked her throbbing clit. She felt the pressure building and screamed out as she felt a jolt of electricity run through her as her orgasm washed over her body. Moaning continuously as Laura kept snaking her tongue deeper into her she saw Mike slide in behind Laura, hearing and feeling her scream out as Mike grabbed her hips.

Sliding back she sat up watching Mike slam his cock into Laura from behind. Her screams and moans filling the room, Amy slid off the bench and walked towards Mike. Kneeling down their lips met as his hand found her pussy, spreading her legs willingly she moaned into his mouth as he slid two fingers into her easily. Laura began moaning out she was cumming and as she screamed out Amy bent down and pulled Mikes cum soaked cock from her pussy and slid her mouth onto the thick shaft. Moaning out as she felt his swollen head hit her throat, she heard Mike moan out then pull her off his cock.

"God I want you so bad Amy," Mike gasped out as their lips met. "I can't take much more of this, "he said pulling back a bit.

"How about we move this to the bedroom," Laura said as she sat up her lips meeting Amy's and Mike's.

"Good idea," Amy smiled as she let go of the thick heavy cock in her hand.

"Why don't you put your camera away and calm down a bit and we will meet you on the bed," Laura said as she leaned in and kissed Mike. "Maybe take a Viagra if you have any, we're not even close to being done with you yet.

"So naughty," Mike smiled then kissed Amy quickly as Laura led her by the hand out of the room.

Amy followed Laura up to the room, her mind briefly thinking of Dan, the hint of guilt fading as she remembered his words. Smiling as Laura opened the door she slid next to her on the king sized bed.

"You guys have done this before haven't you?" Amy asked as she pulled back from a quick kiss.

"We've been together yes, but have never done this if that's what you mean."

"Really?"

"Yes really," Laura smiled as she slid her hand between Amy's legs.

"Mmmm, god I am so hot right now."

"Mmm me too. How long have you been bi?" Laura asked looking into Amy's eyes.

"Ummm," Amy giggled a bit and looked down. "Oh about a half an hour!" She burst out laughing.

"No way!"

"I'm serious, you?"

"I experimented in college a bit, mostly heavy petting, nothing like this." Both of them squirmed into one another as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

Lying side to side each slid one leg up as their fingers found each other's pussy. Amy moaned into Laura's mouth as her lust over took her once again. Smiling as she felt the bed dip behind her she turned to meet Mike's hungry mouth, moaning into it as she felt his cock slide between her legs. Rocking her wet lips over it she moaned out as Laura pushed his cock firmly against her soaking pussy. She gasped as Mike rocked back then slid his cock into her, Laura's fingers let it free and began gently rubbing her clit. Amy cried out as the only cock she had had inside of her other than Dan's since they met slowly pushed into her, stretching her pussy.

Sliding her leg up over Mike's she grunted as his cock slid deeper into her. Laura's lips found her nipple as her finger began rubbing her clit harder. Her head was spinning as she felt her body about to explode. Clamping her hand around Laura's head she screamed out in pleasure as Mike began pounding her hard from behind. His cock pushing deeper into her pussy than anyone had ever been, her legs clamped closed around Laura's hand as her body shook with a powerful orgasm.

Before she could recover Mike had sat up and grabbed her ankles spreading them wide as he sunk his cock back into her. His thrusts were long and hard and she moaned out uncontrollably as Laura straddled her face and rocked her wet pussy over her mouth. Laura's hands running over her pelvis as Mike fucked her hard and deep, the sensations overcame her, her body let loose in what seemed like a continuous orgasm. Panting and moaning trying to catch her breath as she trashed her head wildly between Laura's legs, she felt Mike slam his cock into her as he moaned out. His hands tightening around her ankles as his cock exploded deep inside of her.

Gasping for her breath she felt Laura slide from over her as Mike's body collapsed onto her chest. "God Mike I've never been fucked like that," she got out between her panting breaths.

"We're just getting started sexy," Mike whispered into her ear.

The sound of her phone ringing woke her, looking around half panicked she tried to adjust her eyes as she picked it up. She laid it onto the bed as she tried to clear her head, she wondered if it were a dream but then felt the soreness between her legs. Sliding her finger over the phone as her voicemail notification beeped she wondered if she would be able to tell him. It was one thing to fantasize about someone fucking you wife, it was another to find out she had.

Amy felt the tears in her eyes as the guilt built up inside of her. Dan had all but called Mike and invited him over to fuck her, but the little fantasy both had been sharing was now a reality. It was bad enough that she had spent a couple hours playing with Mike and Laura, but inviting Mike in after he drove her home was too much. One little thank you kiss at the door and she was spreading her legs for Mike a few minutes later in Dan and hers own bed. Her tenth anniversary was five days away and she was lying in her bed with another man's cum inside of her. Amy burst out in tears as she curled into her pillow.

Waking a couple hours later Amy rolled out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. Pulling open the refrigerator door she reached for the bottle of wine she had bought for her anniversary and pulled the cork screw from the drawer as she stared into space. She felt numb as she poured a full glass and after a long drink headed back to her room with the bottle in her hand. "Sorry baby," Amy began crying as she stared at the picture of Dan and her sitting on the nightstand.

Amy tried to keep herself busy the next day, she had talked with Dan a couple times and he hadn't seemed to pick up on anything in her voice thankfully. Mike had called a couple times last night and sent a text for her to call when she got a chance. Unsure if she should or could talk to him right now she rolled her eyes as her phone chirped out that she had a new text message. Smiling briefly as she read the message she was a little surprised it was from Laura. The text just thanked her for a wild day and told her to call if she wanted. After saving the number she deleted the message and wondered if she should call.

"Hi, it's Amy," she said into the phone a couple hours later.

"Hi, was starting to wonder if you were going to call," Amy could hear the nervousness in Laura's voice.

"Sorry, I'm...well I guess I'm feeling a little guilty about yesterday to be honest."

"I'm sorry... I...Oh boy," Laura said. "I'm really sorry, truly Amy. I... we didn't plan on that happening, I just talked to Mike, he said he had tried to contact you."

"I know, just not ready to talk to him yet I guess," Amy said after a pause.

They spent over an hour on the phone and Amy slowly felt her guilt ease a bit. It was nice to be able to talk with someone about yesterday even though Laura probably wasn't the best person to get an unbiased opinion from. Amy confessed to Laura that Dan and her had been playing out little fantasies for years and recently Mike had taken center stage in them. Laura thought it was a good thing that they could be so open with one another and encouraged her to talk to Dan about everything, maybe easing into the truth a bit rather than just throw it in his face. Agreeing with Amy that the reality of something sometimes wasn't as desirable as the fantasy. Amy was crying with tears of laughter at times as they both got a little silly at how the best way to do that would be. Feeling a little better after their talk Amy slept soundly that night, hoping she would be able to get her head on straight before Dan got back.

Laura had also told her she should be open with Mike about everything, assuring her that he was very open minded and would do nothing to try to hurt her marriage. Amy had called him when she woke up in the morning and left a voicemail to call whenever he got a chance.

He returned her call a few minutes later and Amy felt better when she heard his voice and didn't become ridden with guilt. After some small talk and an unnecessary apology from Mike, Amy took Laura's advice and opened up to Mike about everything. Amy was a bit surprised that Mike took the little fantasy play Dan and her had been doing about him so well. He told her it probably wasn't all that unusual to fantasize about but agreed also that it was another thing when it became a reality.

As they talked Amy once again found herself drawn to Mike, he was being very comforting and reassuring with her and that is what she needed right now. Mike never mentioned anything about the other day aside from apologizing and that he would do nothing further that would jeopardize her marriage. He offered to delete all the photographs but Amy didn't really want him to do that.

Their talk had helped, it felt good to open up to Mike about everything and Amy felt herself feeling a bit more confident as she laid her phone onto the table. Mike told her that he wouldn't contact her but told her to call him if she needed to talk. Staring out the kitchen window Amy's thoughts went now to how to tell Dan she had actually gone through with his request.

Pacing in the kitchen as she heard the garage door open Amy took a deep breath. Wondering if Dan would sense something was wrong right away she tried to compose herself. Dinner was waiting for him on the table and she smiled as he opened the door.

"Hey beautiful," Dan smiled as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey baby, I missed you, "Amy felt a sigh of relief, it felt good to be in her husband's arms, she had feared she would feel different. There was no guilt, instead she felt a little excited about breaking the news to him. After thinking about it all day she knew she was going to wait for the right moment, and she knew it would come when they got into bed. Her confidence grew as Dan took her by the hand, walking by the table and leading her to the bedroom.

Taking in a long deep breath Amy could feel her legs trembling uncontrollably. Dan kissed her softly on her lips as they gazed into one another's eyes. He had always been an attentive and gentle lover but he seemed even more so tonight. Turning as Dan slid off of her she slid her leg over his as they lay recovering. His hand softly running over her wet lips, Amy purred as she was melting in her husband's arms. Smiling as it hit her Mike had not popped into her head once while her husband made love to her, nor had he mentioned Mike's name.

"Missed ya," Dan said as he stared into her eyes.

"Missed you too," Amy said softly. "That was incredible," Amy smiled as Dan pulled her close.

"I'm sorry for the way I have been acting over the past few weeks," Dan kissed Amy on the forehead, his arms wrapping round her.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for Dan."

"Yeah I do," Amy glanced up as Dan took a deep breath. "I forgot how lucky I am to have you... most guys would kill to have such a wonderful wife. I'm sorry I kept pushing you with our little fantasy, you didn't deserve that baby."

Amy felt her heart jump into her throat as she listened to Dan. Having set her mind on telling him tonight, her head was now spinning, it was just a fantasy on his part. Squeezing him tight as he leaned back a bit Amy laid her head into her husband's chest as she felt the tears building in her eyes. "Dan..."Amy burst into tears, unable to get the words out.

"Hey, don't cry baby.

Amy resisted Dan's fingers sliding under her chin trying to tilt her head up to look at him. Her heart racing, a wave of guilt flooded her as her eyes met his. The look on his face told her he knew, Amy began sobbing, and buried her head into Dan's chest again she felt his grip around her loosen. Clamping her arm around him afraid to let go, she heard him let out a long sighing breath as he turned onto his back. "I'm sorry baby, please..."

"When?" Amy heard him ask calmly.

"Dan, I..."

"Just be honest with me Amy, how long has it been going on?" Amy fought to control her breathing as she squeezed Dan tighter.

"Monday... it happened Monday," Amy cried out, tears streamed over her face as she feared what would happen next. "Dan no!" Amy looked up as she felt Dan pull her arm from around him and slide out the side of the bed. "Dan please!" Amy yelled as she fell limply onto the bed, curling into a fetal position, her fingers digging into the comforter as she began sobbing uncontrollably.

Sliding out of bed Amy walked to the master bath and threw some water over her face. Running a towel over her face she looked into the mirror, her eyes reddened, she took a deep breath as she pulled her robe around her and walked down the hall hearing nothing coming from the dark room in front of her.