Happy Anniversary, Jordan!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Amanda don't stop oh my god....oh god...oh fuck...."

Ring, ring ring

The phone went off. And in the process, ruined my erection, and my orgasm which was approaching. I had to stop. It could have been an emergency for all I know. I jumped up off the couch, almost knocking over the table which had my vodka on it in the process. My cock hanging out of my pants, shriveling up into the three inches it usually was when soft. I grabbed the phone, with my heart still racing. Breathing heavily, I managed to get out the words.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's me" came Amanda's voice, "make sure to leave the door unlocked. I may not be home until late, or tomorrow for all I know and you have the keys."

It's true, I did have the keys. How else could she be able to get into the house?

"Is everything ok? Are you sure you don't want me to come pick you up?" I responded, my breathing finally slow enough to speak properly. My heart still racing, wondering why she was going to late. I think the answer was obvious, but I really did not want to believe it.

"No, I don't want you to pick me up. I think you've done enough today. It's better if you just go to bed. Happy Anniversary."

"Happy Annivers..."

Click

A dial tone came on. She hung up.

I couldn't hear a thing in the background to figure out what was going on. My heart sunk when I didn't get to say Happy Anniversary, but I believe the answer was obvious. I didn't want to believe it though. Maybe she met up with some friends and decided to go to a bar. She did need the night away maybe.

I shook my head and just went into the laundry room. Stripping off my clothes quickly and stepping into the shower. Turning on the hot water, I let it drip down onto me. My hands on the cold tiled walls, looking down, thinking. There's no way she would actually fully cheat on me would she?

But at this point, could it be considered cheating? I sat on my couch, stroking my cock thinking of her playing with Tom. Maybe I wanted it now. Did I really want to watch my wife of eight years take another man? We had had threesomes, but those were different. I was there, I was involved, it was something we agreed to. This? Was this just revenge or something she had planned?

I walked out of my shower and dried myself off, wrapping the towel around my waist after. A thought hit me. Was Tom the one on the phone?

I got curious and walked over to our cordless phone. I grabbed it, and hit the button to see recent calls received. I saw the number, and the name above read, "T Davidson". I had to have been Tom she was on the phone with the entire time. There's only so many people in the world, let alone in my area, with the first name beginning with a T, and the last name of Davidson. Tom was the only one I knew. But how would Amanda know him?

I went and laid down in bed. I took a look at the clock. It read 11:38pm. How long had I been home for? The party was at 9pm. Had it already been almost three hours?

I attempted to shake off the thoughts and roll onto my left side, how I usually slept. I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off to sleep once my mind had calmed down and come back to earth.

I was out, and it almost seemed to my body that just as I had fell to sleep, I had woken up again.

A noise was downstairs. It sounded like the door, but I wasn't entirely sure. My eye slowly opened. I thought the clock had read 12:15am. I rubbed my eyes and checked the clock again, I was pretty off. The clock actually read 2:45am. The noise downstairs, was it Amanda?

I sat up slowly, and turned a little so I was straight forward, but just as I did I was pushed back down. Not knowing who, or what was going at the time, I panicked and began to wrestle around until a familiar female voice whispered in my ear.

"It's just me sweetie, it's just me. Where you sleeping well?"

She had my wrists pinned down. My eyes opening up to see Amanda, her eyes wide open, a massive grin across her face. All I could manage to do was nod. My body was still in shock.

"Well I hope so, because you have work to do now"

Work? What kind of work exactly?

Her body crawled up over me. Her crotch hovering over my face. Something smelled different about it.

"Happy Anniversary baby."

I couldn't resist. It was already the day after, and I needed to get what I could.

My tongue extended as far as I could go, and I began to lick slowly along her slit. From the bottom close to her ass, to the top, to her clit. I licked from bottom to top, and top to bottom repeatedly. Moaning as I tasted her. My eyes stayed up on her, and she just looked at me. Not a grin, not a moan, just looking at me. Her hands on her hips in a very unpleasant pose.

She grabbed my hair and pinned me down.

"You aren't even going to ask me how my night was? Who said I even wanted your little tongue touching me?"

She was right. I was in no position to just start taking things. I was under her tonight, and probably for a little while I would be until I thought of a way to make up for what I did.

"I'm very sorry sweetheart. How was your night?"

That same grin crawled across her soft red lips. She arched back a little, her breasts seemed like they easily fell out of her dress this time. I wanted to reach up and grab so horribly bad right now but I laid there, just waiting.

"Let me ask you, what do you think I was doing tonight?" she asked with a tone about her.

"I figured you went out with some friends tonight, I don't know what else it could have..."

She cut me off. I was lying horribly bad with my answer and she could tell.

"No no no, that's not it. Now, what do you think I was really doing tonight?" she asked. Her tone a little louder than before.

I couldn't lie this time. If I did, either things would get worse or she'd catch me again.

I said hesitantly, what I knew the truth to be whether I wanted it or not, "You were with Tom tonight, weren't you?"

She nodded her head and smiled. It's almost though as if she knew what I was doing. As if she could look into my eyes and tell that I was excited at the prospect. Our eyes met, and stayed there. My dark brown eyes looking up into her big blue eyes.

"And you want to hear aaaaalllll about it don't you, Jordan?"

She knew it was the truth, I knew it was the truth. I was about to answer but she reached back, and grabbed hold of my cock, and slowly began to stroke the soft cock. I let out a soft moan when she squeezed it. Exposing the head each time she pulled back down. My cock became hard almost instantly, with the combination of her soft hand and the thoughts drilling themselves into my head.

"I think I got my answer" she said in a confident tone. I couldn't blush, I couldn't nod, the only thing that came to me was a smile up at her. And for the first time in the last 24 hours, she gave me a smile back.

She stepped off of me and stood over top of me on the bed. I looked up at her, she turned around. Unzipping her dress and letting it fall off of her, she bent over just slightly, and squatted down just a little bit to show off her ass. Tom's hand prints were so visible, almost imprinted onto her silky smooth ass. My hand instinctively grabbing hold of my cock, and beginning to stroke at the sight in front of me.

I knew now for certain, my wife had been with Tom, and I loved it.

She tossed her dress into the corner of the room and turned around facing me. She squatted down slowly over me, then fell to her side, laying on her back, with her legs spread. She smiled at me, and motioned with her head to move between her legs. I did so eagerly. Almost like a little kid getting a birthday present, I got between her legs. She was propped up one arm, sliding her other hand slowly down her body. I watched her hand slide down over one of her breasts, blood vessels looking popped around each nipple, she shivered when she did. Her hand sliding down the soft flesh on her stomach, legs seemingly spreading wider as she did. Her hand rested above her pussy. She took her index and middle finger, and spread her pussy.

I saw it. I saw what had happened, I saw the cum leaking out.

"Well are you going to clean me out? The faster you do that, the faster you can get to getting your first orgasm of the night, I've already had seven of my own."

If she grinned, I didn't see, I was too busy diving my head down as if I was diving under water. My tongue eagerly getting the drop that was sliding out. I let out a moan of my own. I had never tasted cum, or anything else that belonged to another man. But here I was, eagerly lapping at the cum of another man leaking out of my wife's married pussy.

My tongue dragged from the top of her ass crack where the drop was, dragging it slowly. Very quickly losing saliva as I did wipe up the cum that leaked out, then I did it. I dove my tongue inside and heard her moan. My eyes were closed and didn't see whether she was enjoying it or not.

I felt it both under, and over my tongue, how full she was. How she even managed to keep so much cum from wherever they were to now is unbelievable. I was eagerly rolling my tongue around, her sweet juices and his thick cum coating my tongue, and myself shoveling it into my mouth. I felt like a slut for the first time in my life, and I loved it. Her moans, urging me on.

"Mmm is it all out yet?"

I just shook my head and kept shoveling it into my mouth. I couldn't help but swallow the seed that was in her. She pushed her hips forward and was grinding against me as I did. She grabbed the back of my head after she released her pussy, which felt much looser, and grinded hard against me.

"Mmm that's it lick all his cum out of my cunt. Don't you just love how much he filled me? Oh my god it felt incredible!"

She humped my face more, and her moans became louder. Swirling around my head were her moans, my thoughts, and how hard I was now. I don't think I was so hard before in my life.

Her humping my face hard and harder, my nose feeling sore with how hard and how much she was. She had never humped my face before, and I never thought she would ever do it this hard either. The way her hips moved, I almost wondered who this woman was and what she did with my wife.

She arched back as I continued to lick. I wasn't sure if there was anymore cum in her or her if I swallowed it all, and I quite frankly didn't care at this point. I wanted to make my wife cum and I was determined to do so.

I stretched my tongue as far as I could in her, flicking it against the top side of her inner walls, she was moaning loud. Whether it was from my tongue, her thinking of what she did tonight, or both. I didn't care. I just wanted my wife to cum from my tongue.

My tongue swirled around, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her in hard against me, burying my tongue hard as I could. She grinded hard on me, she arched back, and she screamed out

"Oh my god fuck yes! Oh god oh god oh god yes I'm going to cum I'm going to cum"

She came, and almost broke my nose in the process I'm sure. Both her hands on the back of my head, pushing my head harder than she ever has against her pussy. My tongue so deep in her I'm sure I had to have been hitting her g-spot at this point. Her juices flowing onto my tongue, her back not even touching the head. Her head on the pillow, and her pussy slammed on my face.

She fell back down from her orgasm and breathed heavily. I pulled my tongue slowly out and looked up, the beads of sweat from her body. Her entire body shivering now as she quickly grabbed the blanket. I crawled up beside her and moved close to her, and looked over. She was smiling, a very big smile with her eyes closed. She must have felt me, she turned over and opened her eyes, smiling at me. She licked her lips slowly and grinned.

"Cock out, now you get to hear about the amazing anniversary I had" she said with an almost evil tone.

I quickly grabbed hold of my cock and laid next to her, and began to stroke slowly. She leaned in close to me and moaned in my ear. No words, no nothing, just moaning. Then she sat up, and looked down at me.

"Right after you left, you missed so much fun" she said excitedly and grinned.

"Neither of us could hold it that long. I just sat there on his lap while we talked, but he was just so hard against me!"

As hard as I was, and as tough as it was to want to go hard and fast, I started off slow. Withhold my moans while she told the story.

"We had the chair right up against the table, I couldn't resist, I had to see how big that cock was. So I reached down between us and unzipped him"

Oh my god, right there? Under the table? Around everybody? My head and my heart raced, and I had to control my hands. So I decided to squeeze my cock was the best route, and although I squeezed hard enough to turn the head purple, I still did my best to withhold as I listened.

"I pulled him out, and my eyes just shot open!" her hands swung back in a surprised motion, and her smile not disappearing as she spoke. "I swear, he was at least eight and a half, if not a full nine inches at most. He was so big! I had never seen one in front of me that big before! And it wasn't no pencil either" the grin appeared again "I couldn't completely get my small little hands around him, I was almost scared." She giggled after she said.

At this point, I felt so small, but yet turned on by that feeling. Who was I? Where is my head at? None of these things ever turned me on until tonight.

I saw Amanda's hand trailing down, toying with her clit with her middle and index finger as she spoke. I could tell how excited she was, and I couldn't blame her. Almost nine inches? Oh my good god.

"Jordan, I can't begin to tell you how much I ached for a cock. I've ached for yours before but, let me be completely honest, not like that. The moment I saw it, I needed it so bad my juices were already down to my ass. So....."

So? Please don't stop Amanda, I need to hear more. I needed to hear more, so much more.

"...I got up, and he covered my mouth, and forced me to slide down so slowly. He was gentle, but the moment I felt him stretch me, I stung and burned. I could barely contain my moans. Thank god he covered my mouth!"

Oh my god. My wife, at my office party, took another mans cock right at the table. How did nobody see? These thoughts, so many more and so many questions running through my head. I didn't even know how fast my hand was moving, and I didn't care. Just as long as I wasn't close to my orgasm just yet, I wasn't ready. I was determined not to cum before the end.

"He was such a tease though! He pulled me off and I mean, he lifted my entire body with both of his hands and set him back down on my lap. We just both couldn't resist anymore. I forced him back into his pants and zipped him up. We got up, and he took my hand and almost ran me to his car. I had never been treated so rough it was just so incredible, even before the sex took place! I really, REALLY hope you're taking notes right now on how to treat me."

Oh I was, if I remembered them would be another story.

"We got to his car and he slammed me against the passenger door. He forced his lips onto mine, almost just crushing mine! Oh god it was so fucking rough!"

She was beginning to finger her pussy at this point. Two fingers slowly in and out. Whether she felt them after a cock that big was in her, I have no idea.

"After he finally kissed me, he basically opened the door and threw me into the car. He had to run to his side, start up the car and start driving. But you think I could resist? Hell no" she laughed. "I took him out when he was driving and dived my mouth on his cock. My lips were stretched to the max. And even though I'd never, ever gagged on a man before, I forced myself to gag on him. I swore we almost crashed" she giggled and sighed, a happy sigh.

"I can't tell you how much I loved the taste of him. Such a hard, throbbing, very manly cock in my mouth. He throbbed so hard and so noticeably. I bobbed my head up and down on his cock. He was soaking with my saliva because when I grabbed his balls, all I could feel was my wetness on them. But unfortunately, as soon as I knew it, we were at his place. He grabbed my head, crashed his lips on mine again, and then told me to get out.

I'd never had someone talk to me so dominantly before Jordan, oh my god by this time I can't tell you how dripping I was. I was sure I felt my juices in my shoes under my feet."

How did she manage to get that wet? Was this what she had wanted all along?

"He quickly got out and opened up the door to his house, I basically ran behind" she continued. "The moment we got in, he pinned me right up against the door, grabbed my wrists, and held me there. Using the rest of his body to pin the rest of me. Even when my legs wrapped around his waist, he was pinning me."

A funny thought crossed my mind at this point, maybe this is why Ms. Wiggington kept Tom around, maybe she knew what my wife now knew.

"He used his body to pin me, and he reached down and grabbed his zipper and yanked it down, I felt his cock just come falling out against my tummy. He grabbed my wrist and just gave me a grin. His hips moved back, and I knew what was coming. And then..."

Oh god, here it comes.

"He slammed that monster cock into my cunt and oh my fucking god I came so goddamn hard on him the moment he slammed in me! I'm not sure if it was just one, it felt like two the moment he slammed into me. I screamed out so loud for him. TOM! TOM! TOM! OH MY GOD TOM!!!!" she screamed for me.

I began stroking my cock fast, I had never felt so hard. I had never felt my pulse race so hard through my cock. But the more I listened, the more I wish I was around to see. Oh my god this was incredible to hear.

Her fingers were still working their way in out of her pussy. I wasn't sure whether to concentrate on that, or her story anymore, but I chose her story. My head was spinning, how I even manged to put together a logical thought at this point would be nothing short of a miracle.

"That cock stretched me so far, and so hard. It burned so much when he began to fuck me. But I ached for him, I needed him to fuck me. I need to be fucked..." she grinned "...properly, by a real man. I needed to know how that felt for once".

That drove me insane. I was on the verge of cumming, so I stopped to squeeze my cock. I couldn't cum, not yet, it wasn't the end.

"The way those big, horse like balls slapped my ass while he fucked me, was incredible to feel. I wasn't sure how long we were like that. But he wrapped his arms around my waist and carried me on the couch. He stood there, holding my legs up and not moving. That's when his legs went over my head and basically pinned me down with my legs over me."

At this point, I think even she was beginning to get caught up remembering the events.

"Never had you, or another man, hit my cervix. He did it while we were against the door, but the way he hit it when I was like that..." a sigh came over here, and she breathed heavily, her other hand coming up to squeeze her breast. "...was like nothing I had ever felt. Almost every time he hit it, it felt like an orgasm. Each time after the other, orgasm after orgasm. I swear, I didn't even know where I was even more. I didn't know that, I couldn't remember who I was with, or what was going on. The way each thrust felt like it's own orgasm was like nothing I had ever felt before."

"When he pulled out, I felt empty right away, but he came pulled out to shoot his cum onto my body. It felt like it was raining on me, and I'm not kidding. It felt like a rain storm over top of me with so much cum raining down on me. Even when I opened my mouth, he filled it full while her jerked his cock. And mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck! Never has any mans cum tasted so good in my life, I needed more, and I still want more"