Happy Birthday 1st Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebf
rebf
16 Followers

Matt had taken the bottle of chocolate sauce and was slowly dripping it over Mary's nipples and breasts.

"Oooh, that feels kind of good," exclaimed Mary as it drizzled down her stomach and into her blond curly pussy hair.

"Lean back on your elbows," Matt told her as he bent over her, slowly licking the chocolate off in broad sweeping strokes, sucking every bit from her nipples, leaving little love bites on the insides of her breasts.

"Please go lower," gasped Mary as Matt teased her, pausing at her navel, twirling his tongue inside slurping up every drop.

Mary looked down her body as his head reached her pussy where his tongue tangled in her hair wetting and sucking her Venus mound while trying to clean off every bit of chocolate syrup on her skin. He spread her pussy lips wide and licked off the insides, making sure no chocolate had gotten in too far.

"I'll have to test you, you know," he said as he looked at her pussy, lips still held apart by his fingers.

"For what?" Mary asked, trying to push her pelvis into his hand.

"To see if you taste sweeter than the chocolate," he said mischievously.

He dipped his head and his tongue delved into her, licking her inside just the way he had done the chocolate. Finally he lifted his head.

"Well?" Mary gasped as her whole body quivered for release.

"A thousand times better," Matt said right before he flicked her clit with his tongue while fingering her deeply, causing her to come to an overwhelming climax.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brian and Jon were busy eagerly cleaning the whip cream from Katie's breasts while Sadie licked the insides of her thighs clean. They stepped back in time to watch Sadie give Katie's slit one long lick.

"All clean," Sadie pronounced, looking up from her sister's pussy, her face covered in whipped cream.

"Not quite," said Katie, grinning.

She slid off the table and grabbed her sister's hips, licking all the whipped cream from her face. Sadie wound her arms around Katie's waist and gripped her ass cheeks, pulling her closer so they were pressed breast to breast.

"Thanks, Sis," they said at the same time.

"I think we got luckiest," Brian said to Jon as they watched the twin sisters, their arms around each other's waists, their hands cupping each other's ass cheeks, their breasts pressed nipple to nipple.

Sadie and Katie kept one arm around each other as they turned and looked at Brian and Jon. They each used their free hand to grab the front of the men's shirts and jerked them close, devouring their lips and thrusting their tongues into the men's mouths. Each sister wrapped her outside leg around their respective man's waist as each man cupped one firmly rounded butt cheek. Brian slid one finger into Sadie's exposed pussy and she moaned into his mouth, wobbling on the leg holding her up. Jon plucked at Katie's nipples as their tongues engaged in a heated battle for the most mouth room.

"I think it's time we went upstairs," Katie suggested as she and Sadie pulled back and, taking each man by the hands, they led them out of the dining room to the stairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Linda had, out of desperation, reached down and pushed Jeff's hand out of the way. She was now using 3 fingers to finger herself deeply while Jeff flicked her clit and gently bit her nipples. Soon she was writhing on the table in ecstasy as Jon continued to watch her and massage her clit to prolong her orgasm. Linda finally quieted down and sat up to face Jeff.

"Turn about is fair play, love," Linda told him, as she grabbed his hands and pulled herself off the table.

"I love a take-charge attitude in a woman," joked Jeff, following Linda while she led him over to his seat, the overstuffed easy chair, and placing her hands on his chest, pushed him down into the seat.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she warned him.

Leaning in, she placed her right knee on the outside of his thigh, gripped his shirt with both hands, and ripped. Buttons popped as she tore apart his shirt, bearing his chest. Pushing his shirt back, she ran her hands over his shoulders and chest, taking little love bites from his neck.

"I never liked that shirt anyway," gasped Jeff as Linda's hands moved down his stomach, following his happy trail of hair to where it disappeared into his pants.

She pulled on the waist of his jeans and popped the buttons of his fly. Jeff lifted his hips and Linda pulled his jeans down his legs.

"Oh, you're so big!" exclaimed Linda as his 10-inch cock sprang up into her waiting hands.

She grasped his hard shaft with both hands and gently squeezed. Bringing her left knee on the other side of this lap, she straddled him, and rising up, slowly inched her tight pussy down onto his cock, stretching her pussy walls as far as they would go.

"Ready?" Linda asked Jeff when he gripped her hips and she braced her hands on his shoulders.

"Give me the best you've got," Jeff told her.

Linda began to move up and down in a gentle rocking motion, slowly, very slowly, teasing both herself and Jeff. Jeff dug his fingers into her hips and tried to make her go faster, but Linda squeezed with her thighs and clenched her pussy and robbed him of breath.

"It's my turn now," Linda breathed into his mouth when she captured his lips with hers.

Jeff brought his hands up to play with her breasts, realizing she wasn't going to go any faster. He tore his mouth away and ran his lips down her neck. He traced her collarbone with his tongue and down between her breasts. Leaning her back slightly, he played with her navel, then trailed his tongue back up and encircled a nipple, drawing it into his mouth and sucking hard upon it, scraping it with his teeth.

"Okay, okay," Linda gasped and threw her head back, finally beginning to move faster. Jeff buried his face against her neck as he once more gripped her hips and this time thrust upward

"Harder," he grunted, helping her to move her hips faster and faster.

He gently bit her collarbone and Linda screamed, coming to a gushing climax as Jeff let out a shout, cuming in a rush inside of her. They collapsed back into the chair, Jeff still inside her, his hands cupping her butt as she leaned on his chest, completely spent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Climbing onto the table, Dan began to lick up Rachel's body, exploring her navel with his tongue, nibbling on each rib, finally licking the whip cream from around her nipples.

"Please just suck one!" Rachel gasped as Dan licked all over Rachel's breasts, except her nipples.

She grabbed his head and forced him to take a nipple into his mouth. Dan chuckled as he sucked on it, rolling it in his mouth, gently biting it with his teeth, causing Rachel to gasp as twin shoots of pain and pleasure shot straight to through her body. Up her neck, Dan licked his way, finally tangling his tongue with Rachel's as they shared a long kiss, tongues battling for entrance into each other's mouths.

"Lie down," Rachel demanded as she pushed Dan down next to her on the table.

Dan helped her by unbuckling his own belt as Rachel pushed his tee-shirt over his head. The both pushed his pants down his hips as Rachel fastened her mouth to the spot just beneath his navel, sucking and biting the flesh, bestowing hickies all along his abdomen until his pants were finally kicked down to the ground.

"I've been waiting 10 years to do this," Rachel told Daniel.

She took his penis in her hand and began to move her hand up and down. On each downward stroke, she would suck on the head, on each upward stroke she would squeeze a little harder.

"That feels great, but hurry up, dammit, I can't wait!" gasped out Dan as he clenched his eyes and teeth together, trying to keep from cuming.

Rachel smiled as she worked her hand faster and sucked harder. Finally, Dan sat up and pushed Rachel onto her back on the table.

"I want to cum in you," he growled out as he pulled her legs over his shoulders.

Rachel grabbed his head and stared into his eyes as Dan ran the head of his dick up and down her slit, mixing her saliva with her juices. Finally, he thrust himself deeply into her, completely filling her tight hole. He stayed there a moment, his forehead resting on Rachel's, their lips just touching. Then he started to move in hard fast thrusts, in and out, sliding into her.

"Oh yes, oh god, Dan, oh, that feels so good, please, please, don't stop," chanted Rachel as he slammed into her, pushing her across the table.

Right at the edge of the table, just before they were about to go over its edge, Dan rammed into her one last time, shouting with the effort, as they both exploded.

"That was fucking amazing," Dan gasped, collapsing on top of Rachel. "I can't believe I waited so long to do that."

"Well, you'll never have to wait again," Rachel promised, running her hands down his back and cupping his ass while she kissed him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ladies first," Jon offered, grinning, as Sadie and Katie went up the stairs before him and Brian, each pert butt cheek and breast bouncing with the effort.

The men looked at each other and then chased the girls up the stairs, growling and smacking the girls' butt cheeks as they ran squealing up the stairs and down the hall, bursting through one of the doors into a gigantic bedroom. They had almost made it to the bed when the men leaped and gently tackled the girls onto the bed.

"Oooh, get off me," squealed Sadie as both of the girls struggled playfully, bucking their bodies up off the bed, trying to displace the men who were lying on their backs.

Jon and Brian pushed them back onto the bed, grabbing buttocks, breasts, and nipples, slipping their hands down the front of the girls' bodies. Sadie and Katie stopped struggling and started panting as Jon and Brian began massaging their clits, sliding one finger up and down their slits, almost entering but not quite.

"Unh, yes, please," chanted Katie, trying to push up her body to allow Jon better access to her pussy.

"C'mon, oh please," gasped Sadie, thrusting her butt up off the bed, trying to make Brian slip a finger inside.

By now the girls were kneeling with their foreheads on the bed, leaning on their elbows as Jon and Brian leaned over them, cupping a breast, squeezing a nipple, running their hands down the girls' flat stomachs to tangle in their pussy hair, but never completely pushing a finger inside.

"God, I can't stand it anymore!" cried Katie, and bracing on one arm, she slid a finger inside herself.

Jon leaned off her to watch her finger herself, moaning with each breath as she fit two fingers inside, stroking herself to an orgasm.

"Oooh, good idea," agreed Sadie, and seeing what her sister was doing, began to do the same thing, fingering her own pussy as Brian sat back next to Jon, watching from behind as the twins finger-fucked themselves.

"This is sooo hot!" exclaimed Jon as he and Brian started taking off their clothes, watching the girls ram their fingers into their own hot pussies.

As the girls got closer to their peaks, their moans got louder, and the arm holding them up was trembling with the force of their efforts. Brian and Jon moved back behind the girls, just as they were about to explode, and grabbed the girls' hands to make them stop. Then they simultaneously rammed into the girls, taking them from behind, shoving the girls' faces into the bed.

"Oh yeah, oh yes, give it to me, harder, please, harder," urged Katie, pushing her body back to meet Jon's thrusts.

Jon grabbed Katie's hips as he slammed into her. Brian was leaning over Sadie's back, his arms reaching around under her, grabbing her breasts, squeezing with each thrust. Within a few thrusts, each girl had started to cum, and immediately began to build to another. This time, as the girls' pussies clenched around their cocks, the guys came, ramming into them one last time.

"Next time, we'll switch," gasped Brian as he and Jon fell on top of the girls where they all lay together in a panting heap.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I want to make sure all the chocolate is washed off," Mary told Matt, leading him into one of the upstairs bathrooms.

The bathroom was paneled with squares of glass with a gold swirl running through them. The two were reflected in a thousand different images as Mary ran a bath in the huge sunken tub in the middle of the room. Leaning into Matt, they kissed, tongues playing with each other as they got Matt out of his clothes. When the bath was half-full, Mary poured in some bubble bath and soon the whole tub was filled with a soapy froth of bubbles.

"Will you wash my back?" asked Mary, as they stepped into the hot water and slid beneath the bubbles.

"I'm going to wash more than that," answered Matt, laughing.

He ran his hands over Mary's entire body, paying particular attention to her breasts and pussy.

"Now I'm sure all the chocolate's gone," Matt told her, spreading her pussy lips under the water and gently massaging her clit.

"There was no chocolate where you're washing now," Mary scolded Matt as he moved his hands around to her butt, pulling her cheeks apart and squeezing them back together.

"Just in case," Matt grinned, pulling her closer to his huge erection.

Slowly they came together, hampered a little by the water, making everything a little slower, almost dreamy. Matt leaned Mary against the side of the tub and gently slid into her.

"That feels so good," sighed Mary, wrapping her arms around his shoulders while he gripped the side of the tub and slowly slid in and out of her, layering on pleasure stroke by stroke as water sloshed over the sides of the tub and onto the floor.

Mary let her head fall back and Matt leaned his forehead on her shoulder as the pressure grew and grew until they came together, crying out their pleasure with twin exclamations of sound.

"I feel pretty clean now, how about you?" asked Mary as they slid back into the water together, cradling each other as little quivers of aftershocks rippled through them.

"Oh, I don't know," Matt answered impishly. "I think you might be just dirty enough for me."

+++++++++++++++++++++

An hour or two later, everyone was downstairs, the guys in pants and the girls in short Asian-style robes, curled in front of a roaring fire in the living room, laughing and talking and teasing.

"Well, what did everyone think of the party?" asked Rachel, curled up with Daniel in a big easy chair.

Rachel was sitting half on Daniel's lap, one leg over his thighs, the other lazily draping down to the ground, her legs spread wide open. Her robe was slightly parted, revealing a generous glimpse of breast and thigh. Every so often Dan would slip his hand inside her robe and stroke her clit or fondle a breast and they would turn to kiss each other and kiss.

"It was definitely the best birthday party I've ever had," Daniel answered, sliding a finger deep into Rachel's pussy while smiling down at her.

"We both loved it," said Sadie, speaking for her and her twin.

"Except now the boys won't stop tickling!" squealed Katie, trying to dodge out of Jon's way.

Sadie, Katie, Brian, and Jon were all on a blanket on the floor. The girls were trying to sit modestly in their short robes but the men kept tickling them so they would have to squirm and wriggle to get out of their reach.

"Sadie! Help me!" giggle Katie, as Jon caught her and rolled her onto his lap.

"Brian, help me!" suggested Jon, holding Katie beneath her arms and tickling her, causing her robe to gape at the top, exposing a breast.

Brian stopped trying to tickle Sadie and started tickling Katie's feet.

"Sorry, Sis, you're on your own," said Sadie, deserting her.

Katie began kicking her feet up and swinging her legs out wide in an attempt to dislodge both the men, but she was laughing too hard and only succeeded in flashing the entire room.

"I thought it was great," said Jeff, sitting with Linda on one end of a two-seat reclining couch.

He was holding Linda on his lap, but his hands kept disappearing beneath her robe.

"I definitely think we should do it again," agreed Matt, sitting on the opposite end of the reclining couch with Mary.

Mary was also sitting on his lap, but it was one of her hands that kept slipping down the front of Matt's unbuttoned jeans to tease his cock.

"Well, you know," said Brian, now tickling the inside of Katie's thighs as she continued to struggle in Jon's embrace, "it is my birthday in 2 weeks."

He traced a finger around the outside of Katie's puffy lips, causing her to go completely still.

"Would you girls possibly be interested in catering a small birthday party for me?" he asked, slipping a finger inside Katie's pussy, as she gasped and clenched he legs around his hand.

"What about it girls?" asked Rachel, sitting up fully, allowing one side of her robe to slip off her shoulder and completely expose a breast.

"I'd be agreeable to that," gasped out Katie while Brian continued to trace her slit, occasionally slipping a finger inside her.

"I go where she goes," agreed Sadie, smiling at her. "We're a team."

"Count me in," said Mary, busily pumping Matt's hard cock.

"I'm game," Linda agreed.

"You better be," Jeff told her, squeezing her breast and slipping his tongue between her lips.

"Well, then that's decided, everyone," announced Rachel. "Everyone meet back here in two weeks for Brian's birthday party. We'll have to come up with a new type of outfit and a show, but I'm sure it's going to be worth it."

Everyone agreed.

rebf
rebf
16 Followers
12