Happy Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara24
kara24
53 Followers

That was when everyone left. Except Sam. They just melted away. In 5 minutes the house was silent, and Daniel undid my bonds. Rubbing my wrists, I felt behind me to remove the plug from my ass but Daniel stopped me. He picked me up and took me to the bed. ‘God you were amazing Kara, everyone in the house wanted you, men and women’. I smiled shyly at Sam. Pushing me onto all fours, Daniel pulled the plug from my ass with a soft plop, and instead of relief, I felt empty. His gentle probing finger dipped into the hole it had left, and I was surprised at how nice it felt. There was loads of lube left, and I wondered how it would feel to have Daniel sliding into me.

‘Try it,’ I told him, and eagerly his cock replaced his finger. Slowly, he slipped into me, and it felt so good. ‘Damn!’ I exclaimed, and reached between my legs to rub my clit. Sam’s hand stopped me though and hers replaced my own. Reaching round she began to slide her fingers in and out of my pussy, and across my clit. I was so wet now, my juices were soaking her hand, I wriggled against her fingers, to show her how much she was arousing me, but there was no need. It was obvious. Daniel started to push harder at my bottom, and Sam’s fingers worked on my clit, ‘Oh God yes!’ This was heaven. I squirmed and wriggled and moaned as the two of them worked me closer and closer towards my long awaited orgasm and this time they didn’t stop, I got to the holding my breath point, and all my muscles tensed, I froze and felt my pussy clenching round Sam’s fingers, Daniel gasped as my muscles gripped his cock, it spread through my stomach and thighs, seeming to go on forever, ‘Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!’ I cried out, Daniel had cum, I knew, but he kept fucking me, Sam kept rubbing and dipping into my cunt, and as I shuddered and rocked with them, I couldn’t believe how good this felt. The spasms slowly faded, but they didn’t stop. Instead of wanting Daniel and Sam to stop, I wanted more. They carried on, and I felt the tension build again. My clit swelled and felt so incredibly sensitive, each tiny touch was like an electric shock. ‘Oh My God, Oh Shit!’ I cried out, cumming again, grinding my clit against Sam’s hand, breathing hard, shaking until the shock waves faded and I collapsed in a heap on the bed. Both Sam and Daniel grinned down at me. ‘Happy birthday, Kara,’ they both said together. I couldn’t reply, just looked up at them, and grinned.

kara24
kara24
53 Followers
12