Happy Birthday

Story Info
A romantic birthday celebration in a cabin.
1.4k words
4.57
15.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Love, someday I will treat you to a very special birthday again. Perhaps it will be something like this. I hope you enjoy it...

It's you birthday today and I want it to be special.

I love to surprise you, so:

I surprise you with your favorite roses

I surprise you with a poem I wrote, wrapped in a lovely blue dress.

I surprise you by taking you to a cabin in the mountains.

I surprise you by cooking your favorite gourmet dinner

I surprise you with your favorite wine.

I surprise you with my homemade cheesecake.

I surprise you with a fire, soft rug, pillows, and soft music.

You smile and tell me how much you love me as you remember another night, long, long ago...

As we cuddle together in front of the fireplace, I feed you fresh strawberries, completely lost in my love for you.

I can feel your excitement building as I raise each berry to your lips, taking special care to kiss and caress your neck, ears, and shoulders, feeling shivers pass through you as my lips tenderly brush your smooth, soft skin. You feel cool under my warm lips and you tremble and sigh, leaning back against me on the soft rug.

There is nowhere I would rather be tonight. Outside, rain drums softly against the cabin's windows, but inside we are warm and cozy by the fire.

As your passion quickens, you begin to strain against the confines of your new dress, so I reach around and slowly unbutton it, my breath hot on your neck.

I gently pull your dress off and my breath catches as your back arches, you are so lovely in the firelight. Your desire is evident and I run my fingers down slowly, caressing and gently teasing.

You moan softly and lift your lips to mine for a tender kiss as your perfumed softness fills my gentle hands.

Wanting more, I lay you back on the pillows your long hair fanning out. Starting with your lips, I begin to kiss my way down, slowly and tenderly as my hands gently caress you. Your smooth skin dimples as you shiver with delight. You tremble knowing what's next.

I can feel your heart flutter under my passionate kisses and my tongue's gentle caress.

You sigh and pull my head down, whispering fiercely, "Mm, Alex, just like that!"

The taste of your silken skin fills my mouth as I gladly do as you ask.

You whimper; your breathing ragged as you arch your back, trembling. You grip my hair, holding me tightly to you as the delicious sensations mount. My heart swells because I so love being the one to make you feel this way.

Your trembling increases and intensifies and you cry out as the wave of ecstasy washes over you. You clasp me to you as if you are drowning in your pleasure, softly calling "Alex; oh Alex," to me over and over.

Your shudders decrease and your body relaxes, I move over, beginning again, selfish in my desire to please you. This time, I gently brush my hand down, lower, searching for the fount of your desire, caressing you urgently, tenderly.

You push back against my hand desperately, as passion takes you again.

I move up to kiss you and you grasp my face in both hands. Flushed and panting, your lips seek mine, your passion heightened and hungry. In your brown eyes, I can see your love for me, as they reflect the firelight, searching my face, waiting for what I will do now.

My heart tries to leap from my chest and as I look into the depths of your soul and find pure love. Oh how I love you!

That is why, tonight, I am dedicated solely and completely to your pleasure. I caress your face gently and I start to kiss my way down again. My hands caress you, as my lips taste the sweetness of your silken skin; damp with passion and flushed with desire. I linger paying special attention to the places that make shivers run through you. My hands gently tease, following in the wake of my lips until I reach your lovely foot.

I unbuckle and slip off one of the shoes you wore, especially for me tonight, remembering how I felt the first time I saw you wear them; how I wished for a moment such as this, how once, long ago... My hands caress your soft foot as I kiss, suckle, and then lick; exactly the way that most excites you.

You gasp softly and your breath speeds up as I pleasure your sensitive foot. You roll your head from side to side, your golden hair shining in the firelight.

I kiss your delicate arch, heel, and ankle, admiring how your skin glistens in the firelight and then my lips move up until I reach a more sensitive spot.

You tremble as I kiss and lick behind your knee, one hand on your ankle, the other lightly brushing higher. You thrash your head, your lovely face flushed with pleasure as another wave washes over you. You moan with pleasure, your skin glistening.

I revel in your passion as I move higher. My mouth waters, tempted as I near my ultimate goal; but I keep my mind focused and, kissing down, remove your other shoe and continue to lovingly to heighten your pleasure.

Holding both of your pretty feet together, I kiss, lick, and caress, lifting as I kiss my way down farther.

You squirm in delight as my tongue traces the edges of your last secret, covered by soft silk; you know I am almost there.

I lower your lovely legs on either side of my body and kneel between them. I bend down to taste the center of your pleasure, reveling in the sweetness. Slowly, I remove the moistened silk, and lean back down, ready at last for what I have been anticipating all evening.

My face brushes your soft down and fragrant nectar glistens in the firelight. My tongue gently enters, sweeping lightly from top to bottom.

You cry out with pleasure your hands knot in my hair, pulling me into your center.

I slide both hands under, tilting you up to my face, I devour you, hungrily, my tongue flicking and teasing your most sensitive places.

Fire courses along your nerves and I hear you whimper as your legs squeeze the sides of my head.

You buck in my hands as I continue, wanting you to feel more than ever before. I draw you into my mouth as I slip two fingers in.

Moaning and writhing, you call out to me, breathlessly, "Oh, Alex, yes!"

I slide a third finger in and, as my tongue motions increase, slip it out and down a little.

The sensations threaten to overwhelm you. Your fingers tear at my hair. "Stop, oh stop," you pant breathlessly.

I can't stop now. I want this to go on forever.

My finger gently, presses as I draw you into my mouth, my tongue flicking rapidly.

You gasp, unable to cry out, back arched and heaving as another wave of passion courses through you. I look up; you look so lovely with your golden hair damp and clinging to your face as you writhe in throes of ecstasy.

My gentle pressure yields an entrance. My mouth aches as I hold it under pressure as my fingers cause you delightful torment, slowly moving in unison.

You gasp again. You have no breath left. Your vision explodes with colors and you feel as if you will pass out.

I move all three fingers in and out to the rhythm of my tongue.

Each motion of tongue and fingers sends your senses reeling. Your nerves feel raw as each new wave of ecstasy passes over you; so many now, they are beyond counting.

"Stop." you sob weakly, "Alex, please stop." You are totally exhausted.

I stop and move up, kissing you slowly and tenderly.

You are unable to move or speak, as you lie there limply, your skin glistening in the firelight.

Sitting up I lick the last traces of sweetness from my fingers and lips, then stand before you and slowly remove my clothes. My desire is rampant and urgent, solely for you and you alone.

You look up at me and you smile, love shining in your eyes.

You are so beautiful. You can never know the way you make feel, there are no words to describe it. All I want to do is make you happy.

I kneel down and gently gather you into my arms, tears of love shining in my eyes, my heart pounding as we embrace.

I wanted today to be a very special birthday for you.

I'm glad it's still early...,