All Comments on 'Happy Birthday!'

by deathscythe425

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SexyGeekSexyGeekabout 10 years ago
Great job for a first story!

You are off to a great start. This is true writing, not just porn as porn. I look forward to more adventures of Sky and friends. I hope the friends get into the action soon!

QuinceQuinceabout 10 years ago
Good start

This is a sweet story with a nice erotic edge to it. In re proofreading: you should absolutely do it, just to catch things like repeated lines and little tense or spelling errors. But if you're not going to do it, there's no need to cop to the fact in your introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Age of consent

This is different for different states. It is 16 in many states, not 18. Let's see,

-- age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

-- age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

-- age of consent 18 (11): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin

Look it up. Oh, and the minimum age of characters for stories on this site is 14

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Confused

Sky and Kyle shared a flat. They went into THEIR bedroom. Then the deed was done and Sky was no longer a virgin.

Now, we are not told if they had two beds in that bedroom, but how believable is it that this pair, who adore each other and share a bedroom, had not been intimate before she dressed up as a cat.

Lets get real here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The legal age of consent

varies throughout the USA. In most states it is 16. However, characters have to be 18 for the porn to be legal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great =) Also Re: Confused

Beautiful and actually quite believable story. Keep writing!

Re: Confused

It's not that unbelievable, my best friend and his girlfriend have been dating for 2 years and are waiting until they are at least engaged to be intimate, however they share a bed. It's called self control.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Nice one....like your style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Actually Quite Believable - S & R in WA

I find your story both sexy and believable, My guy and I lived together for a couple of years. We even shared the same bed most nights we did just about everything but vaginal sex. Neither of us felt like we were ready for penatrive sex, you may find it difficult to believe there are people that feel that way. Surrendering my "V Card" was a big deal for both of us. He had a pretty much meaningless first time, a one time fling then they broke up. He was crushed. Neither of us wanted that kind of first time for our relationship. It had to be special, he made it both tender and memorable.

We started out as best friends, then roomies sharing a 2 bedroom apartment while attending college, our parents actually paid the rent. Cheaper and quieter than dorms. Things grew to the point I realized I was really in love with him, took him a little longer to come to the same conclusion. A bit longer for either of us to take the chance of ruining our friendship. We actually met the summer he moved across the street and started kindergarten that fall, went through best buddies stages to I hate you stages and back again growing up. We were so close, neither wanted to screw things up and lose each other. (I think there is a story with a similar plot on here, ha ha!).

We didn't go from "I Love You with all my heart" to hey let's have sex. It mostly happens that way in stories, real life is a bit more complicated. We just celebrated our 25th Anniversary, must have done something right. I think it probably happens more in real life than folks are willing to admit. So, yes it is believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Classic Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I think you captured the true essence of what goes through the minds of people that are yet to experience their first sexual encounter and what's it's typically like. It was great to read a classic story that tells this tale, whether it was their first time with each other or whether it was the first time for both parties. There were no fetishes and kinky behavior, just pure unadulterated desire and straight sex.

I do hope that you continue with this couple and pen their new discoveries with each other. I think it would be great to see this couple explore their sexual side and learn what other sexual acts excite them.

Keep up the great writing.

deathscythe425deathscythe425about 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks! ^_^

I'm really grateful for all the wonderful feedback you guys have given me, and I'm working on another story right now. It should be out within a few weeks, so bear with me XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly sexy

I had a huge orgasm just reading your story good job !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous