Happy Birthday Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it, I couldn’t take any more! The impeding pressure swelling in my balls could not be ignored any longer. My wife’s arms collapsed as her orgasm finally began to subside. Only her ass was elevated. I was overcome with passion and perversion. It’s the only explanation that I could come up with for what I did next. I growled over her perched ass. I told her, "Grab your ass for me baby, I’m gunna cum!" She compliantly reached back with both hands and grabbed her ass cheeks. Her face was buried into the pillows as she pulled her cheeks apart to accept my tribute.

That was it, I couldn’t take anymore! I felt the flood shooting towards my cock. Her tight worn out ass hole had constricted around my cock during her climax. The massive flood was almost stopped by the tight ring constricting the hilt of my buried cock. I felt my cock swell even larger as the cum pushed past the bottleneck and started shooting deep in her ass. I roughly pulled my spewing cock from her ass and rested it against the crack of her spread cheeks. I sprayed oceans of cum onto her ass and back. My eyes closed and rolled up into my head as my own powerful orgasm overtook every muscle in my rigid body. As it subsided, I opened my eyes and grabbed my cock to squeeze out the last few drops onto her drenched backside. I looked down with contentment at the steaming pools on her back and the trickle of cum dribbling down the crack of her ass.

I was spent and collapsed on top of her exhausted body. We both seemed unconcerned or even aware of the glaze coating between our bodies. We stayed that way for several minutes while we recuperated enough to move again. When I was able to, I got up and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I came back to her still limp body and asked her to come shower with me.

She crawled out of bed long enough for us both to wash up. We returned to bed clean and smelling of soap. We slide back into bed and immediately fell into deep sleep. The last thing I remembered before drifting off was my wonderful and satisfied wife with her head on my chest. Her hand that she had resting on my shoulder began to gently twitch as she started to dream. I was not far behind her.

That had been Saturday and now it was Thursday. It had been days since that wonderful event. I was still dreamily thinking of that magnificent night when I heard her turn off the shower and close the shower door behind her.

Whatever was going to happen tonight was going to be good. It had been days since the last time we had been together. Tonight was going to be superb just because we had the opportunity to be together despite our tight time schedules. Unlike her, I hadn’t just had a good workout and worn-out several younger women like she had. I was drifting off when she finally exited the bathroom to come to bed. I woke up at once when I saw the outfit that my delicious wife was wearing to bed.

The black satin and lace outfit was a pair of very short ass-hugging bottoms with a spaghetti strap see-through lace top that almost allowed me to see through to her nipples. The garments clung to her body and accentuated her every curve. Oh yes, this was going to be a good night!

I was lying on my back against the pillow much like I had that other night. She immediately climbed up on top of me. We started to kiss passionately as she ground her pelvis into my groin. Now I knew what she had in mind tonight. She was going to ride me until she felt that she had gotten what she came for. As we kissed, I slid my hands down over the tight lace bottoms. She immediately started grinding her pelvis onto my now hardening cock. The kissing and grinding became more urgent. It was almost painful. I cupped a magnificent cheek in each hand to ease off some of the overwhelming pressure. I could feel the heat radiating from between her legs with my fingers that were dug into her supple mounds.

I temporarily let go of her ass to pull the thin straps on her lace top down over her arms. I wanted that delicate satin barrier out of the way of my eager mouth. I had to have access to those humble but wonderful breasts that kept lightly brushing my face. The thin satin slid away to reveal what I needed. I put one brown nipple then the other to my impatient mouth. I cupped the idle breast in one hand while my lips, tongue and mouth worked the hardening peak of the other one. I took turns so that neither would receive more attention than the other.

She tilted her head back as my attentions had their effect. The nipples became swollen and hard. She started grinding her hips back and forth on my pelvis again. I felt that her need was urgent. She needed my cock buried in her pussy. I could feel the moist heat radiating against my now swollen cock.

I began to reach one hand down to clumsily pull off her bottoms. She was not patient with my awkward fumbling. She hopped off me long enough to rip the meager garments off and carelessly threw them off the bed to the floor below. She then leaned over and urgently stripped me of my briefs. My shorts immediately followed the previous items to the floor.

She straddled me again. She slid her slippery pussy up and down over my shaft. She usually eases down on my rigid member. Today she was already so aroused that she pushed down with one thrust. She let out a soft gasp as I abruptly sunk in to the hilt.


I could tell she was not in the mood for finesse. She had a objective that she needed to achieve. She commenced to sliding up and down on my cock like she was late for an appointment and I was the horse that was going to give her a ride to her destination. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed. I watched this and wondered like so many other times before about the images that must be flashing through her mind.

I reached up with one hand and started running my fingers through her hair. She leaned her head against my hand as my fingers ran through lustrous black hair. I reached up with my other hand and gently grasped her head between my hands. The fingers of both of my hands slid through those dark strands. She began to rock back and forth more urgently as my fingers tangled in her hair.

She started licking her lips as her head started creating a rhythm of its own. My tangled hands gently grasped the sides of her head and met her pace. To my surprise and delight, her mouth again opened to receive some imaginary object. Our bodies moved up and down as her throat allowed her mouth to gulp down some fantasy cock. I loved watching her face while she did this.

I had one momentary streak of jealousy when I had an image flash across my mind that she wasn’t fantasizing about my cock but that of some other man’s member slipping in and out of her mouth. The jealous spark quickly flickered out as she started to repeatedly slamming her pussy down on my cock. The grasp of my hands only seemed to push her towards orgasm. Her neck muscles tightened, as my clutching hands appeared to shove this unseen member deep into her greedy throat.

I could feel the wetness growing between our legs as she was nearing her climax. I untangled my hands from her hair long enough to adjust my hold. I reached around to the back of her head with one hand and clasped a handful of black lochs. I slid my other hand down to her pounding ass cheeks. I ran my finger down the crack of her ass to her slick dark button just above my piercing cock.

My fingers had immediately become soaked with her pussy juices that had liberally lubricated the entire region. I pushed on her snug hole with my wet middle finger. The aperture was reluctant only for a second, it relaxed after only a minimum of teasing. My finger went in to the second knuckle without much resistance. I could feel my cock sliding in and out of her pussy through the thin membrane that separated my finger from my cock. My other hand was still tangled in her hair at the back of her head and pushing her head down on that imaginary cock. My finger in her ass, that cock in her mouth, and that thick long cock in her pussy was all she could take. She began gasping for breath as she was rocked by the second most intense orgasm I had recently seen her experience. Both of which had been in less than a week.

I was right behind her. My body bucked up as I was rocked by my own orgasm. I almost threw her petite body off of me as I began to cum. I could hear myself gasp for breath as a freight train started up from deep in my loins and rushed down my cock. She had gotten what she had come for. Through my slitted eyes, I could see she was enjoying watching me now. She reached over and ran her hands through my short-cropped hair as my orgasm peaked and subsided. She leaned over and kissed my forehead as she smiled down at me.

When I recovered again, I looked up and saw she had a slightly nervous look in her eyes. I was pretty sure I knew what she was thinking because we both knew each other so well. I whispered to her, "That’s my good naughty little girl" and smiled up at her. She had been feeling apprehensive about how I would feel about her because she had been so obviously turned on by what had just happened. I reached up and pulled her to my mouth as I passionately kissed her, expressing my gratitude and reverence.

Afterwards, we were spooning in bed and drifting off to sleep. I was nearly asleep when it hit me. The perfect gift for this beautiful woman fortieth birthday came to me. The basic idea was right there in front of my face and all I had to do was work out the details. I was awake for many hours fine tuning the details while this perfect woman slept in my arms. It was a risky idea but I had a feeling the payoff would be worth it.

So the infamous day had come and was now almost over. Everyone had already gone home. Family and friends alike were gone and the house was quite. She was looking a little tired from the activities and the stress of officially being forty years old. We went to our bedroom to change and get ready for bed. Just as I had hoped, she said she was going to go take a shower before coming to bed.

As soon as I heard the shower door close, I went to the closet and pulled out her favorite dark-red silk blouse, black miniskirt, black knee-high boots, black stockings and bra. I paused as I thought about picking out a thin black g-string and then added it to the neat little pile of clothing. I quietly went in the bathroom and laid them out. I thought she would get the drift. After that, I went to the phone and made a call or two.

When I heard her get out of the shower, I gently knocked. I poked my head through the door and asked her if she would mind putting those clothes on for me. She smiled and her eyes twinkled. She jokingly said, "Of course, anything for you." I smiled back and tossed one more item on the vanity. She looked at it questioningly for a second then up at me. It was a black silk handkerchief that I had bought just for the occasion. Her expression changed when I explained. I told her it was to be a blindfold and I was requesting that she put it on as well. Her smile brightened at that little twist to my obviously preplanned antics. I wasn’t sure if it was part of her fantasy but I was about to make it a part of her reality.

We were in the steamy bathroom while I watched her slip into the clothes that she admitted were a part of her still mostly secret fantasy. I could tell that all fatigue from the long evening had washed away in the shower. She looked so great in the outfit that I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. She stood facing the mirror as I breathed in her clean fragrant scent from behind. Her small form leaning against my chest with her head nestled just under my chin.

She still hadn’t slid the fancy little g-string on yet. I gently leaned her into the vanity as I picked up the little article of clothing from the counter. I slid down to my knees just behind her. She was bent slightly at the waist with the bottom of her perfect ass peaking out from under the short miniskirt. I had her step into the thin piece of clothing as I pulled it up to nuzzle into cleft of those two perfectly shaped mounds.

I was knelt beside that flawless feature of her body. I could not help myself when I lifted up the miniskirt and I began to kiss her firm lower back just above the cleft of her semispherical mounds. She bent forward over the vanity counter as she pushed her ass back towards my eager mouth. She gasped softly as my tongue and lips kissed and sucked her smooth skin. I could feel little goose bumps rise up on her legs as I ran my hands up and down her outer thighs. I firmly grasped her legs and pulled her back against my mouth. I almost pulled off the recently situated g-string as my tongue began to wonder down the gap between those wonderful cheeks.

I stopped myself and stood up. She let out a little frustrated whimper as my attentions ceased. I reached over and scooped up the last article I was going to require this marvelous woman to adorn on her beautiful body. I covered her eyes as I gently but firmly tied on the blindfold. I repeatedly kissed her neck and cheeks to reassure her that I had no ill intent.

I stepped back to admire this wonderful trusting woman. She looked so sexy in her black and red attire. This image that stood right there in front of me was the perfect example of womanhood. Men would give their every penny and go to war for the chance to satisfy and pleasure the woman that stood there right in front of me. This woman that was my wife.

I took her tenderly by the hand and carefully led her to our large master bedroom. I led her to our large raised waterbed that was centered on one wall of the room. The room was well lit and fragrant with the several large scented candles I had strategically placed about. I smiled as I looked about the room while all my plans came to fruition.

I stood behind her again as I began kissing her neck while running my hand across those shapely and defined arms and shoulders. The red silk blouse ran across my fingers like warm water. I began to unbutton the recently adorned top I reached inside and ran my hands over her smooth stomach. She responded by leaning back against me. Her blindfolded face turned to one side as her breathing started to quicken. My body responded with a large bulge growing in my pants. It was almost uncomfortable as her ass pressed back against the shrinking confinement of my jeans.

I reached up and undid the center clasp of her bra. Her breasts swung free as my hands reached up to cup one in each. My knowledgeable thumbs and index fingers began their exploits of the already hardened nipples. She leaned forward on the bed leaning on her arms in response to my deeds. I let go of her aroused breast long enough to reach up under the miniskirt. I rolled the g-string from its resting place down to her thighs. She was bent over the side of the bed with her thin undergarment stretched between her thighs. Her ass was peeking out from under the miniskirt and her breasts were swaying loosely out of her opened blouse. She was blindfolded and could not have known how perfect an image she presented.

She was responding extraordinarily well to all my attentions and she was getting extremely hot. She was totally immersed in the experience when she suddenly froze. I am not sure what gave it away. It may have been the mixed smell of the masculine colognes that were sure to be present in the room. Maybe it was the inopportune squeak of the glider rocker in the corner. Whatever it was, she abruptly realized that we were not alone. Her hands reflexively went to pull off the blindfold from across her eyes. I caught her hands just in time to intercept the rapid motion.

I softly spoke a couple of consoling words in her ears as explanation. I whispered, "It’s just Justin and Miguel." She paused for a second when I saw her mouth change from a rigid worried grin to a joking smile. I could tell from her expression that she thought that I was joking. I whispered again, "It’s true, I got them to come back over just for you, happy birthday." She appeared slightly shocked for a moment. Her hands again went for the blindfold but not as urgently as last time. I caught them again but with much less resistance this time.

She paused again and appeared to be thinking as the circumstances of this situation began to sink in. As I watched, her expression began to change from that of worry to something that I could not fully describe since her eyes were covered. I had been worried about the risk of doing what I had done. I had not been completely sure what her response to this was going to be. It was beginning to appear that the gamble was about to payoff even better than my greatest expectations.

I should take a moment to explain who "Justin and Miguel" are to me and my wife. Justin is probably the closest thing to a best friend I have ever had. We had been really close friends in high school. We had entered the military at the same time and even been stationed together at our first duty station. We had done a lot of our growing up together.

My wife had accidentally planted a seed in my mind when she had asked me once why Justin wasn’t married. She had stated she thought he was a good looking guy and that women would jump on him if given the chance. I had never really thought about Justin’s looks before and the question had never really occurred to me. I had thought about it later though. I guess he was decent looking. He’s about six foot with a fair complexion and light brown hair. I had been jealous of him in high school when at the age of sixteen he was already able to grow a full beard. He had taken care of himself over the years and was still in decent shape.

We had grown a little distant since his move to L.A. over ten years ago but were still very close. He was still my most trusted friend. I had called and invited him to come to town just for my wife’s birthday. He responded enthusiastically, especially when I explained what I had planned for my wife’s birthday surprise.

Miguel is almost the opposite of Justin in many ways. He’s ten years younger than Justin, my wife and myself. He’s Hispanic with an all-year-round olive tan. He’s about 5’8" with black hair and a lean muscular body. I have known Miguel for over five years. He is a police officer that has worked with me since the beginning of his career. I had to figuratively hold his hand during the first couple of years of his career. Over the past few years, I have pulled this young man out of several sticky situations that could have had the potential for a bad outcome. I have looked after Miguel and took him under my wing since he had been working with me. My wife had taken an almost maternal interest in my "work in progress" with Miguel.

Now he is a good cop and I consider him a close and trusted friend and coworker. He had been at all of my birthday parties over the past few years, this was his first time coming to one of her parties. He did not hesitated even for a second when I invited him, especially when I explained what I wanted and expected from him later in the evening. He was currently between girlfriends and he was more than eager at the proposal I had offered him.

I would trust these two men with my life. Tonight I was going to entrust them with something even more valuable to me, my remarkable wife.

So there all four of us were, Justin, Miguel, my blindfolded beautiful forty year-old wife and myself. I could see she was beginning to relax already. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly her apprehension was evaporating to be replaced by what was beginning to appear to be interest. She had stopped reaching for the blindfold and was standing there waiting for what was to come next.

I had already choreographed most of the upcoming scenario in my head. I motioned to Miguel to climb up on the headboard. He was already only wearing his boxers and he stripped them off as he climbed up and stood on the waterbed. He leaned back, half standing and half sitting on the headboard. Next, I told Justin to lay on the bed between where Miguel’s legs were standing on the bed. He quickly stripped off all his clothes and jumped up and lay on the bed.