Happy Birthday Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned my attention back to my wonderful and excited wife. I led her back to the edge of the bed. I guided her hands to Justin’s feet. I watched with delight as she slid up on the bed to straddle Justin. She was already wet from my handling and did not need any further coaxing. Justin was already hard, probably from the anticipation and the earlier display provided by my wife and I. I took only a moment to realize that I was seeing Justin in a way I never had before. I had never seen him naked especially with a hard cock. I was relieved on some juvenile level to see his cock was not bigger than mine. His was about the same length but not nearly as thick.

She slid up and on Justin without hesitation. Without any guidance she reached behind her. She grabbed Justin’s cock in her right hand and guided it into her already ready pussy. I was impressed that she was able to do all this despite her current visual handicap. She immediately started to slide up and down on his rigid pole.

I had explained earlier to Miguel what was expected of him. He did exactly what I had asked him to do. He reached forward and gently cupped her head in his hands. He appeared to be a little nervous because he was not even beginning to get hard. He gingerly guided her face towards his still flaccid penis. She at once got the gist of what was to take place. She buried her face in Miguel’s crotch as she wrapped her lips around his cock. She slurped his member into her mouth like a limp noodle. She only momentarily lost her rhythm riding Justin’s cock while finding her newest target. It was only a minute before Miguel’s cock became rock hard.

I had planned well for this scene taking place before me. I went to the closed closet doors against the wall next to the bed. I slid open the fully mirrored doors only long enough to remove the video camera I had placed there earlier in the evening. I had to have this affair on tape so that my wife and I could watch it over the coming years.

I turned and began recording this magnificent "surprise" I had spent weeks in preparation. I zoomed in on my wife’s mouth as she enthusiastically sucked Miguel. He was being too dainty. I knew she enjoyed a firmer grip. I motioned to Miguel until I got his distracted attention. I mimed that he grasp her a bit more firmly and guide her down on his cock. He quickly caught on to what I was showing him. His fingers began to twisted in her long hair as he obtained a solid grasp towards the back of her head. I caught myself again judging another man’s cock size. I noted that Miguel’s cock was neither as long as Justin’s and mine but almost as thick as Justin’s. I had a momentary streak of jealousy as I watched Miguel’s steering hands push my wife’s gorgeous mouth all the way down on his shaft. I was seeing my wife swallow an entire rock-hard cock for the first time. She wasn’t having any difficulty consuming every inch of Miguel’s stiff rod.

She was thoroughly enjoying the attention of these two hard cocks. I knew her well enough to know that she was getting so much pleasure just being the giver of so much delight. She knew she was the center of attention and thus the one in control of this situation. I had guessed right and given her the best fortieth birthday present that I could have dreamed up. Her breathtaking body which she spent so many endless hours working on had aroused these two men instantly to lust. Despite all my assurances, she has almost always made negative comments about the way that she looked. She negated my compliments by always stating that I was just horny and/or desperate. It was one of the things I loved about her though. She wasn’t arrogant about the way she looked, just a little insecure.

As I watched and filmed her fervent pleasure giving, I could tell that she was already nearing a climax. Within a minute, Her breathing quickened as she gasped around the cock stuffed deep in her mouth. Miguel was now using her mouth as he pleased and not paying much attention to her need for air. Her gyrations on Justin were already becoming more and more animated. I was impressed by their ability to remain in some semblance of a rhythm as my wife picked up the pace and closed in on climax. Her breath caught in her mouth as her nose tried to compensate for her increased need for oxygen when her body was racked by orgasm. I was amazed that she did not loose her tempo while she came. She was determined not to disappoint the two cocks entrusted to her. She road out her orgasm and then refocused her attention back on the task at hand.

I moved to the end of the bed and zoomed in on my wife’s perfect ass. I was amazed by the view of her pussy going up and down on Justin’s now pussy soaked shaft. The whole crack of her ass glistened with the juices she had released during climax. Justin’s cock gleamed in the bright candle light as she road him. I zoomed in on his cock as he repeatedly penetrated her drenched pussy. She continuously slammed herself down on his shaft, demanding that he reward her with his own precious fluids.

That was all I could take. I could not just watch my beautiful wife’s ass bouncing up and down on Justin’s cock any longer. Her wonderful ass was screaming for my attention. I went back to the closet and remove a tripod. I secured the camera to the device and zoomed in on her bouncing butt. I quickly undressed and recklessly threw my clothes to the floor. My cock was already hard. The head was engorged and slick from a generous quantity of precum. I went around and grabbed a bottle of scented body oil off the headboard. We leave it there for those nights when we have time for the giving and receiving of massages. I liberally doused my entire shaft. I stroked my cock as I pondered what I was about to attempt. I was not sure if what I was about to try was going to be possible. I had heard about it and even seen pictures but had never actually done it. Was this fine petite-sized woman going to be able to handle another cock demanding her attention?

I climbed up on the bed directly behind my wife’s wonderful ass. She felt my presence as she began to temporarily slowed the pace. I slid up behind her flawless butt resting my pole in the crevasse between her cheeks. My hard shaft slid up and down the crack of her ass as she slowed her rocking motions further. The feel of my cock sliding up and down the cleft was extremely pleasant.

I took a deep breath to mentally prepare for what was to come next. I hoped she was ready too. The head of my engorged cock was about the size of a small plumb and almost as purple. She ceased her rocking motion on Justin’s cock as she readied herself for the intrusion of a demanding third cock. I placed the oiled head against her ass hole that was already slippery with her juices. I grabbed the base of my shaft as I pushed into her stiff resistance. She groaned with a mouth full of Miguel as I pressed against her tight little aperture. Slowly the contrary little orifice gave way to the unrelenting force. It gradually expanded enough to accept the tip of my insistent member. She moaned again as the head finally pushed into and past her overextended anus.

I paused to allow her to adjust to my partial penetration. Her obstinate little aperture kept trying to push out my member. I could tell she was trying to force her defiant rectum muscles to relax and accept the inevitable entry of my cock. I waited as she struggled with her body’s indignation about this newest encroachment.

She eventually began to relax enough to allow for further entry. I released my grasp on the base of my cock and bulldozed my way forward. The pole was gradually consumed inch by exquisite inch into the depths of her ass. As I pushed in deeper and deeper, I could feel Justin’s cock sheathed in the other already cock-filled borough. I looked down to see the last inch of my member disappear into the valley between her ass cheeks. The tight fit on my cock was extremely intense. Her two cavities were stretched to maximum capacity. I could feel Justin’s cock pressing against mine through the thin membrane that separated our two cocks. I loved to pound my cock into her superb ass but that did not appear to be possible under these conditions. She had been barely able to take the two large cocks now buried between her legs. I was almost afraid we were going to slip this small petite woman in half.

I looked up at Miguel. I had to smile because his head was rolled back and he had been totally oblivious to the great effort that had just occurred down below him. He still had his hands grasped to the sides of her head and propelling her down on his cock. Her hair was now in totally disarray and tangled in the blindfold from his exploitation. It was amazing that the blindfold was still in place at all. I was impressed and jealous with her repeated ability to swallow his moderate-sized member.

This wonderful woman then started to ride all three of us at once. Despite the massive pressure generated by Justin and me, she again slowly began to gyrate up and down on the now two cocks impaling her. I could tell she was determined to please us three men and our demanding cocks.

She seamed oblivious to any discomfort, to the contrary, she appeared to be overcome with hunger to service. Her tempo quickened as her body became accustomed to the three cocks invading her every orifice. She began riding Justin and me like she had to have her just compensation. I looked to the side of the bed where to mirrored closed doors showed me a full side view of this woman’s determination to gratify. I got a sudden inspiration and reached up to the back of her head. I pulled the knot loose on the handkerchief. It got momentarily tangled in Miguel’s hands and then fell away. She was now free to look upon the same magnificent view that the rest of us shared.

The result was immediate. She had been clumsily balancing herself between our three cocks. I could see in the mirror that she was looking up at Miguel’s tan muscular stomach. Her enthusiasm was intensified by the pleasure she saw on Miguel’s face. She reached up and grabbed the headboard on either side of Miguel. She used the new footing to thrust her head down on Miguel while slamming down on the two cocks that pierced her from below.

Miguel’s eyes were closed and his head was tilted back. It looked to me that Miguel was getting close by the beads of sweat on his forehead and the way he kept biting his lower lip. His arms were flexed and rigid as he pulled her urgently down on his shaft. I could see her intense expression as she gazed up into Miguel’s pleasure-twisted face.

Miguel’s mouth fell open as he gasped for breath. He chest, stomach and arm muscles all flexed and strained across his lean body as he slammed her face down one last time. He opened his eyes and looked down. His eyes were glazed over with a visceral expression. He let her mouth release his cock as he grabbed his shaft and began to jerk off. He placed his free hand in the center of the back of her head and pulled her near his soon spraying cock. His hot white torrent shot onto her lips and into her open mouth. Much of his seed failed to hit its target and landed on her face and chin. I could see the thick streams trickle down her face as she smiled up at Miguel. She even gave a little giggle as she admired her handiwork. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked the last few drops from his spent cock as he collapsed back to rest against the headboard.

Justin’s cock must also be benefiting from the same incredibly tight confines that I was experiencing.. I couldn’t see his face from my position but I could hear him gasping for breath. I knew that neither of us were going to last much longer due to my wife’s enthusiastic motions and exquisitely tight clutch.

She redirected her full attention to the two remaining cocks that still impaled her. She used her braced arms to impel downward on our cocks. Her exquisitely aerobisized physique was barely breaking a sweat as she focused on her remaining objectives. Her breath started catching on her cum stained lips. I heard her deep breathing resume a familiar urgency. I could tell she was approaching a second orgasm but she knew she still had two more cocks to satisfy first. She shook her head as if to brush away the advancing climax. She was not going to allow herself to be satisfied again until she had drained every cock in the room.

I was determined to sabotage her plans. I reached around her and gently cupped a breast in each hand. My thumbs and forefingers found their marks. I softly pulled and kneaded the to two hard Hershey Kiss sized buttons. Her breath instantly quickened as she started to slam even more urgently down on our cocks. She softly whimpered as she realized I was trying to interfere with what little self-restraint she had tried to muster.

Until now, I had remained still and allowed her to determine the strength and depth of her penetration. Justin and I both gradually thrust against her as she pounded down on our cocks. Justin tentatively reached up and placed his hands on her hips. He pulled her down as he pushed his pelvis against her downward movements. He and I slowly increased our pace to match those of this sexual debutante. We managed to catch up and keep pace with her frantic movements. Justin and I simultaneously slammed into her as she drove down on our cocks. We all started to drive frantically into one another. It soon became an obvious free-for-all as we raced to the finish.

Justin went next. His face was directly below those two mounds that my fingers were stimulating. She had become unsatisfied with my gentle manipulation. She let go of the headboard and reached down to Justin’s head. She scooped his head up and brutally pressed his mouth to her right breast. I moved to allow him access. I moved my hand back to cup the base of her breast as she smashed his face into her chest.

Justin immediately lost any control he had left. He started slamming against my wife’s downward motions. The breast pressed into his face smothered his breath. His body suddenly froze and his back arched underneath my wife and me. I could feel his nearby cock spasm as he began to shoot deep into her yearning pussy. He grunted and moaned as he clumsily struggled for breath. He slammed his cock home one more time and then went limp. I had a momentary image flash across my mind of Justin being asphyxiated to death. I had one quick smile while I imagined trying to explain the nature of Justin’s untimely demise to one of my coworkers.

The jovial image evaporated at once when I heard a harsh gasp some from the depths of my wife’s throat. Justin’s orgasm had spurned her into her second climax. Justin’s suffocation was my last semi-rational thought before her second orgasm avalanched into my own. Her moans and gasping breath caused me to loose any semblance of self-control. I reached up and placed both of my hands on her shoulders as I roughly pulled her back into my thrusting cock. Justin’s depleted cock slipped from her drenched pussy as I anally ravaged her while she again came. I nearly pulled from her tight anus and then roughly thrust the thick shaft back inside several times. She moaned at my rough treatment but she realized that I was also about to cum, she was about to satisfy the last of her cocks. She road out her second climax while she got her last reward.

The pressure boiled up from deep in my loins as I plunged in one more time to the hilt. Her ass cheeks were perched seamlessly against my groin when it hit me. I gasped for breath as the flood overtook my entire body. I had no intention of courteously pulling from her luscious ass this evening. My cum went streaming down my shaft and spurted deep into her bowels. I coated her insides with what felt like quart after quart of cum. I made a couple of half-hearted thrusts as the last of my seed drained into her ass. I pulled my satiated cock from her cum-filled ass as she collapsed on top of Justin’s still limp body. I was now totally exhausted and satisfied. I rolled off to one side of the large bed and gulped for breath.

I glanced up to see that Miguel was still leaning against the headboard. He had recovered enough to watch the demonstration taking place below him. He had been the first to cum and I could see that his cock was already getting hard again. Oh to be young again! I let out a little laugh at the thought. My wife lifted her head up questioningly at me. She followed my gaze up to Miguel and his again rigid cock. She just shook her head and said, "Don’t even think about it!" We all started to laugh. I was relieved to hear Justin was laughing right along with the rest of us. I guess he had survived after all.

These two men left several minutes later with smiles of contentment upon their faces. We thanked them both for coming. They both assured us that it had been their pleasure to be of assistance. They would both be available in the future and all we had to do was ask. I told them that we might call again but we would see. I thanked them again and sent them on their way.

So the infamous day had come and was now almost over. Everyone had already gone home. Family and friends alike were gone and the house was quite. She was looking a little tired from all the activities and the stress of officially being forty years old. We went to our bedroom to change and get ready for bed. Just as I had hopped, she said she was going to go take a shower before coming to bed.

She soon returned smelling of soap and perfume. As we pulled back the sheets and climbed into the big waterbed, I looked at her and smiled. She looked back questioningly. I smiled even bigger, I couldn’t help it. She appeared to become a little exasperated with me and demanded to know what was on my mind.

I reached onto the headboard and pulled down several sheets of paper. I told this wonderful woman that I loved so dearly that I wanted her to read a story, a story that I had written. She looked a little confused for a second and then she gave me a little half smile. She was curious now.

We sat up in our bed under the covers to ward off the night’s chill. The day had been a wonderfully warm spring day but it had cooled off dramatically when the sun had gone down. She began to read my story, every word. When she was done, she looked up into my face. I couldn’t gauge the response that was hidden within those dark mysterious eyes. She just starred back and then gave me a little half smile.

Well now I was exasperated. I demanded to know if I was close. Of course the last part had been fiction. It was only a figment of my own perverted imagination. She just sat there smiling back at me. The biggest and brightest smile I had seen on her face all day. She grinned for a second longer before her expression changed becoming shy and non-committal. She looked away and mumbled something. I asked her to repeat what she had just said. She looked at me and in a louder voice said the part about the garments had been right on the money. Yeah, I knew that already. I demanded to know about the rest. She just looked away again as she said that she greatly appreciated the g-string and blindfold as well. She would not say anything further despite my continued badgering. I eventually decided it was in my best interest to just leave the subject alone for now.

Besides, it was her birthday and she decided she wasn’t quite done celebrating the day. She reached over and took the papers that I had written and placed them back on the headboard. She smiled and reached under the blanket, that is when I smiled. Oh how I love this woman!