All Comments on 'Happy Birthday Sir'

by Sir_Nathan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Um...

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

this is the most intense thing i have ever read. it made me think of the conversations my Dom and i have had. it also opened my eyes to a new way to write... without writing at all. woo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved it! It was so beautiful! Thank you.

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
Beautiful!

This is so cosy and intimate. It just sort of wraps itself around you as you read. It is unconnected and yet totally woven together.

Wonderful writing. i am impressed with Your courage in writing in such an unconventional manner!

Totally unique.

Totally Your style.

Catie/emerald

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years agoAuthor
From the desk of Sir Nathan...

Um, I'd be delighted to take credit for this, but I didn't write it. It really was a gift from a sub I once knew. Thanks for the kind comments though lol.

SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very helpful

alot of wise words and intimate things im having my pet read it now. i think it will greatly help her understand thank you nathan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thoughts

I really enjoyed that. It's like a stained glass window into a personal world... one can see through it a bit but much is still hidden and holds higher meaning to those who can see.

Uniquely perfect.

-Danielle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible

There was something incredibly intimate about this. Comforting, in a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wow

it is enlightening to a new submissive who is learning the pleasure of pleasing the Master of her, even if it means pain on her part, thank you Sir for taking the time to enlightening others.

forever in servitude

fucktoy

Masters e-mail netherd@yahoo.com

MikoneiMikoneiover 16 years ago
Touched

For someone that is curious about becoming a sub, that gift was completely amazing. It gives hope as to what can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very sweet. How I long for Someone like this!

Rich_fantasyRich_fantasyalmost 9 years ago
Well...

I've enjoyed your other stories, but this collection of dialogue didn't hold my attention. I couldn't even tell if it was back and forth or just random. I skimmed through it and it is like a snapshot of real life, so that, at least, was something.

Masters_Little_Kitten_SlaveMasters_Little_Kitten_Slaveover 8 years ago
Damn You! :)

This is amazing. I see both sides, and the loyalty that runs so deep. It makes me want to journal for my Master, which is something I have never done due to my hatrid of writing. This, however shows me how much I can please my Master with my written word as I can with my obedience. Thank you for posting this and I will definitely share this.

You have my vote,

Master's Kitty Slave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Beautiful!

Yes! Thank you for sharing this. I am staring to share with my husband, whom I wish to call my Sir and Master. We are both new to the journey though in another sense we have played with aspects of D/s for 10 years. This genuine sharing helps a lot and speaks to me. I feel beautiful and alive kneeling at His feet. I am happy to read that some of the thoughts and feelings I have are not new or unique just to myself...and that it is OK for me to feel this way. I can hardly wait to have the opportunity to give Him more of me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous