Happy Ending that is Also Horrible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers

"I want you inside me," she said and rolled on her back. I was on top of her and she gripped my penis and almost dragged it towards her vagina. She inserted and soon we were pumping to rhythm.

"I am coming," I said.

"So am I brother darling," she said and we had a massive one in unison. And then I gave her two more. It was glorious. We lay panting in an oily embrace.

I assure those of you who may read this that it is not necessary to come to Bangkok to enjoy its sensuous soapy massage. An air mattress and a bottle of olive oil are all that you need. You do not need a Thai girl either. A loving wife will do as well.

4

I had a lot to ask my sister and this was the time.

"Do you have to do all these to the dirty old men I saw in the Fish Bowl?" I asked.

"Yes, most of it. The bath, the Jacuzzi and the massage expect the last. No penetrative sex."

"Lying on him and rubbing your breasts on him, playing with the penis and all that?"

"Yes. If even for a moment anyone thinks that a young girl enjoys lying nude on a nude stranger rubbing her breasts and vulva on him he must have his head examined. It is disgusting and you must understand we have no choice but accept whoever taps at that door. As for what you blithely called playing with the penis that is the central theme. They have paid for Happy Ending which in plain terms is jerking them off. As you have noticed the majority are older men who have difficulty in doing just that. Unless we do all that we do with the penis the ending may not be happy and the blame will rest on us however unreasonably. It may be happy ending for them but for us girls it is a very unhappy ending."

"How?"

"Did I say unhappy? Make it horrible. That's more apt."

"How?" I asked again.

'I will have to hold his penis as he embraces me with his thighs and legs and make him ejaculate. It takes quite an effort. He would very much like it if I do it in the mouth but tapping the penis tip on my protruded tongue is as far I would go. When he ejaculates inevitable a few drops get into my mouth. I have to hold his penis till it is all over. Semen will splash all over my body. It is the most disgusting part of the show. And what makes it doubly horrible is that I must be laughing and smiling and say nice things while it is happening. However much I bathe the feeling of being unclean never leaves me."

"How many a day?"

"Never less than two. Sometimes three, and in the crowded tourist season even four."

"No doubt so many kill themselves. Will you also darling?" She stared with her large eyes wide open.

"No," she said shaking her head uncertainly. Suddenly I decided to be the elder brother.

"No Kanya leave this job at once and come away with me I do not want any of the brutes I saw standing there defiling my sister."

"The money?"

"We do not need that much. Thanks to your sacrifice I have completed my education and I have a decent job. Money earned this way can only make us unhappy. Your duty to the family is over. From now we will look after you like a queen."

"Please consider Niren. I have no future outside this. I cannot get any job. I cannot have a man of my own and the pleasure of having babies can never be mine." Thereupon I entwined my fingers in her hair and pulled. I brought her face close to mine as she screamed with pain.

"Sister," I said, "what did you say? Say that again." She was silent. "Did you say no man and no babies? Can you say that again?" I gave her hair a tweak and then she spoke softly.

"You are there?"

"And babies?"

"Our babies," she said. We hugged and kissed passionately.

earnie65
earnie65
163 Followers
12