Happy Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Overdone!?" Asked Josh. He grabbed his brother in a headlock and ran his fist across his hair. "Overdone!"

"You know I like mine nice and juicy when I'm eating meat. It was dry."

Josh growled. "What did you think Lady Tiffany?"

"Mine was perfect. My brother can feed me his meat any day he likes." She said looking at him. Part of her strategy with the comment was to find out how much Josh knew in as quick and direct way as possible without being obvious about it. He colored up and flipped her a bow before dropping Andy out of the headlock. "That's two to one brother. You lose. My meat is tasty and perfectly done."

If he knew he had covered it up wonderfully thought Tiffany.

"It would probably have tasted better if you had not got half of it down your t-shirt Andy." She jested.

Andy looked down and pouted. His shirt was stained badly. Pulling it off he likewise tossed it inside. His chest like his older brother's was muscled and pretty much hairless. He had a little more of a belly than Josh did though. Tiffany brought her legs together tight and ran her teeth across her lips. She felt her oiled young gash squish at the movement. Beer always oiled her up and reduced her already low modesty. Now with a couple of cold ones inside her and a couple of topless muscled men nearby she was feeling rather fruity.

They were her own brothers though. She would stop thinking like that until she went off to bed. A session with her rabbit would have to do for the night.

"So you don't think that Mr Hernandez and Julie are up to... incest?" She asked. She mouthed the word quietly as she looked over at the house of their neighbours. The lights had come on. Obviously someone was home.

"Honestly?" Said Josh. "No. The rumour probably started somewhere though. I would be surprised if some in our town weren't up to it though. Statistics say that in every town over 10,000 people at least one family likes to indulge." He leaned back on the fence holding his beer at his side.

"Really?" Asked Andy. "That's... creepy! You mean someone we know could be having familial sex?"

"I could be wrong on the figures." Said Josh. "I'm half pissed and it's two years since I studied this shit. Someone in our town is doing it though. At least one family."

Tiffany jumped again at the words but Josh was looking away across at the Hernandez house. "Ewwww." She said glad that it was now dark and her blushes would be covered up.

Josh smiled. "There are some people who say in our modern society we need to loosen up a bit about incest. With good birth control and abortion having reduced sex to a level where it is a recreational pastime far more often than it is a means of procreation we don't need to worry about deformed babies. It is only our modern morality that stands in the way of a whole lot of people having a lot of safe fun within their own families."

"You can't be serious!" Said Andy.

"I am though. There are groups that advocate the relaxation of the current laws. Remove the incest laws. Say that anyone who is over the age of 21 and consents to having sex with anyone else makes it legal sex. Draw up laws that enforce a loving family relationship with sex rather than those that criminalise it. Have safe sexual conduct within the family as a way to teach sex education at 21 years old. It would stop a lot of unwanted teenage pregnancies. A lot of clueless boys. A lot of girls in pain because they are forced into sex when they simply want to find out what it is about. Have fathers teach daughters sex. Have mothers teach sons."

"Oh that's ridiculous!" Exclaimed Tiffany.

"Yeah it is." Said Josh. "It is what some people think though. Maybe Mr Hernandez is one of those."

"So what do you think about it?" Asked Andy. "You've played your little sociological games. Now tell us your opinion."

"My opinion is that it is not something that I would want to do within my own family but I am not too quick to judge others who have found happiness in other ways. If Mr H and Julie have found something sexual between them then good luck to them I say. As long as they don't hurt each other and Julie is happy about it. Did you ever see Julie with anything but a big smile on her face?"

"No. True." Said Andy.

"So there we go then. My own feelings are those." He looked at Tiffany. "For example Lady Tiffany here. Lady Tiffany you are a beautiful sexy young woman and my sister. I would protect you to the ends of the Earth. As we sit here tonight though you could whip off your top and join both Andy and I topless and I would feel no desire for you. I can tell you're a beautiful young woman and one who would normally be just my type. From your blond curls to your big rack to your sensual hips you are hot as anything. I do not feel any desire for you though."

Tiffany did not know what to do or say at that little speech. On one hand she was touched by her brother's feelings for her. On the other she was insulted that a man could not find her screw-your-brains-out gorgeous. She liked to think that every man she had met thought of her at least once during a wank fantasy. Even her brothers.

It was the beer that made her do it or maybe the nature of her relationship with her siblings. They had always been competitive.

"Oh really?" She said. She stood and put her hands on her hips. "None at all?"

"None." Said Josh with his face set. The lights cast shadows across his face and the hard muscles of his firm young chest. His pink nipples were standing up slightly in the cooling air.

She was reaching around behind her before she even thought about whether this was wise or not. The clasp came undone in her fingers even as Tiffany decided it was probably not. She had come too far to turn back now. It would look odd to up and stop. It was like she had made some intangible wager.

The bikini top popped off her breasts and left them standing out firmly on her chest. Both of her brothers' eyes were drawn to her wonderfully packaged tit flesh. Her breasts were not as large as they looked in the bikini rather being ripe young apples with perfect pink nipples to top them off. As she tossed the bikini top inside they bobbed slightly. She raised her eyebrow in a mocking copycat of Josh's own. Her voice sounded low to her own ears. "Nothing at all?"

Tiffany could see him gulp and she giggled. "You lied."

"I did not!" Said Josh. He had trouble tearing his eyes away from the perfect perkies on display but he did so.

"You did. You said that you would have no reaction if I was topless. I think I got a reaction. Right, Andy?" She called her other brother in on it. He was unashamedly staring at her rack with his mouth hanging open.

"Y-yeah." Replied Andy.

"See!" Said Tiffany.

"I was not reacting to your breasts. I was merely amazed that you'd be such a brazen hussy as to take your top off out here in front of your brothers. The Lady Tiffany of old would not have done that."

Tiffany grinned evilly. "You're lying."

"Am not."

"You are."

"I am not lying Lady Tiffany." Protested her eldest brother. "A knight never lies."

"You're no knight if you're having thoughts about your sister like that. You're lying." She was beginning to get into this game now. She was on the front foot and chasing down the ball. It felt good. She was in comfortable territory now. Tiffany always was when she was pushing men to do things they normally would not. Her eyes drifted down his hard body to the material of his shorts. Sure enough she could see a very familiar reaction standing proudly and waving.

"Prove it." She said.

"Prove it how?" Replied Josh who was now rather taken aback at this new side to his sister.

"Take your shorts off. If you have no erection then I'll believe you. If you do then I am right."

"I am not taking my shorts off in front of my sister."

All this time Andy was sitting there with his mouth open. He was watching as the fiery young Tiffany gave her eldest brother a hard time. He loved her breasts instantly upon seeing them. They were fine things and Tiffany was very right to be proud of them. Andy had slept with some beautiful girls but he had never seen any as impressive as his sister when she was on the charge. He had smelled something before when he had been down helping her get her wrap off the rosebush. He had thought it had been a flower. Now he wondered if that beautiful scent had been the quim of his own sister. If it was it was amazing.

"I took my top off in front of you." Tiffany replied.

"It isn't the same Lady Tiffany!" Said Josh.

"Why is it not the same? You have something down there you normally would not show off in public. I have something here that I would normally not show off in public. Fair is fair."

"Yes but breasts aren't reproductive organs."

"FINE." Shouted Tiffany loudly. "You take your shorts off. I'll take my bikini bottoms off too. Fair IS fair." Her lips were set in an evil quirky smile. "You are taking your shorts off though. Otherwise you lose and I prove that you are turned on by your sister."

Andy slammed down his beer bottle. "FINE. Only if Andy joins in too though." This appeared to be his final gambit. His turned his face to Andy and he was pleading with his brother to stop this madness. Andy's mind was still blown though. All he could do was nod and stand. The thought of seeing his gorgeous sister naked was more than he could stand.

"Okay after three." Said Tiffany hooking her thumbs into her bikini bottoms. "One, two, THREE!"

What a sight! With a timing born only of siblings they all dropped their bottoms to the floor at almost exactly the same moment. Tiffany was proven right. She had known without even looking at him that Andy had a huge erection. Her other brother had one likewise, a carbon copy of Andy's with no difference to speak of. They were saluting for her with their hard teen cocks standing to firm attention. They bobbed and twitched in the air. Neither of them shaved all their hair off but rather had tidied it up, Josh into a block and Andy into a triangle that seemed to beckon her down to his dick meat. Both of their full teen aged sets of balls were drawn up tight but swollen with their fullness. Tiffany licked her lips at how delicious the two thrusting blocks of meat appeared to her fruity young mind.

Tiffany giggled and clapped. "I win! I win!" She said as she hopped up and down on her toes. Her lean young body was firm and toned in the night air and her breasts bobbed with the movement. Tiffany was not tall but rather in proportion, so that her legs looked long compared to her body. She had a tight little waist. Her pussy was shaved completely clean and her lips were visible between her thighs. They had drawn back slightly and were dewy with her tasty young ooze.

"You have a hard on! My God you BOTH got a hard on from your own sister!"

"Okay so we do. So what. It doesn't mean anything. You're naked and sexy sis. Hell I never knew that you shaved down there."

"How would you have known stupid?" She asked. "I don't exactly flash you my pussy every day!"

Josh's cocky grin flashed across his features. "Yeah but maybe from now on you should!"

This was where the problems always started. Tiffany could not stand to see a good boner go to waste. She always wanted to do something about it. Tonight with the buzz of the beer there was no difference between the cocks of some jock from the football team and those of her brothers.

"So you don't think there is anything wrong in principle with incest?" Said Tiffany.

"N-no b-but I-I..." Josh was shaking. He was having a hard time holding himself back.

Tiffany walked over to her eldest brother and fell to her knees. She was enjoying this game greatly. Seeing how far she could push him and how much he would do. Andy she knew would be hers for the taking. Josh was more of a challenge. Despite his obvious openness he had barriers that needed breaking down. To Tiffany being on her knees in front of her brother with his naked hardness not inches from her lips did not seem so odd. She had been blowing her father for weeks now and it seemed only right to the horny blond that she should also do her brothers. Why have one incestuous cock on hand when she could have three? It made little difference to her horny young mind. In fact she was creaming at the very thought of it.

"No? You said you saw nothing wrong with it. Has that changed? If it has and you don't want a nice slippery blow job from these lips then just tell me. I'll stop and we will never talk about this again."

Josh was biting his lip. He looked like he was going to walk away. Tiffany had never had that happen before. She had never considered that possibility with any guy. Once she was on her knees it was a foregone conclusion. She had to stop him leaving.

To persuade him the teen leaned forward and placed a light kiss on the swollen head of his manhood. She put up a single finger and brushed it lightly over the tightness of his uncircumcised foreskin. Her eyes were crossed at how hard it was. She looked like she was a snake charmer looking at a poisonous but beautiful snake. Only when that finger reached back to his balls did he react at all. A shiver ran through his masculine young body.

"Ohhhh..." He whispered. "Tiffany you shouldn't but... ohhhh fuck that feels good!" His cock lurched in midair as he said that. "You shouldn't. You're my sister!"

"Yes but we already talked about that tonight. All three of us nodded when you said how, if it was all consensual and we were all of legal age and it felt good then it was okay. So it has to be okay, right?"

Opening her lips, Tiffany moved her head forwards. She opened her mouth wide to take the hard thrusting cock between her eager young lips. She brushed her tongue along the ridges on the underside as she took a couple inches of meat into her thirsty young mouth.

She pulled off with a wet plop and looked up. Tiffany could see the look on his face that she had seen many times before. Her brother was in the palm of her hand. "Shouldn't I be able to lick and suck your cock, because that won't get me pregnant?" She followed this up with a big wet kiss right over the head of his fuck rod. "Shouldn't I be able to admire with sheer amazement the instruments my brothers have slung between your legs?" She used her teeth to nibble at his pink cock head. "Shouldn't I be able to feast on you and gorge myself on your tasty cum juice?"

It was over then, his resistance. Her wanting mouth went over his dick with a single fluid action. Wrapping one hand around the base she went to work on the first four inches, sucking away and driving him wild with desire. She used everything, her tongue and lips and teeth. She was wetting him up, trying to draw his sperm from his bloated balls right into her throat.

Tiffany heard a noise from beside them. She swivelled her eyes and looked up, Josh's cock still planted in between her lips. It was Andy. She had not forgotten him. The teen delighted in the fact that she was going to enjoy not just one of her brother's cocks but both. At the same time. Such a thing delighted her young mind and juiced her pussy until it dripped onto the wooden boards of the deck.

She leaned back, Josh's cock popping out from between her lips for a bare second. "C'mon over here Andy." Tiffany waved her hand at her brother. He needed no other encouragement. She went back to work on Josh's cock. Reaching down he pushed back her hair so her brothers would be able to see her eyes in the lights. She was looking up at Josh, begging him for it. She loved the way his smooth chest glowed in the lights.

Josh was gasping. His eyes were closed. He growled, "Oh my God you're suck a great cocksucker sis. "

Andy was next to them now. Without missing a beat Tiffany switched between Josh's cock and Andy's. She pushed her mouth over the other cock and gasped. They both felt and tasted exactly the same. The boys were not twins but their dicks were. Both were copies of their father's.

With her hand she grasped Josh's spit wet cock and jerked it. With her other hand she was playing with Andy's balls. It was heaven.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." She hummed around Andy's meat before swapping back to Josh's. "Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Her mouth came off and she pulled on each with a firm grip. "Andy! Oh, Josh! Your dicks are so huge! They're almost too big for my poor little mouth! But I'll suck them boys! I'll suck it like a good sister! Give me your pop sickles. Take me for ice cream! I want extra sauce on it!" There was such an evil glint to her eyes.

"Oh sis..." Called Andy.

"Oh Lady Tiffany..." Yelled Josh.

She went back to Andy, twisting his cock with her hand while she devoured as much of it as she could. And, with all that pleading, how could her two brothers turn her down?

Her fevered hands were playing with their balls and raked their asses with her nails. She reached around them to pull them close so they were both standing hip to hip. Then she guided first one and then the other into her desperately craving mouth. The taste of their pre-cum lubricated itself across her taste buds as she eagerly attempted to suck the spume right out of their balls. Tiffany knew how to drive guys wild. She also knew about taboos and how to break them down. Jerking on Andy's cock the horny young teen could feel her nipples aching as she deep throated Josh's. She gurgled with pleasure at the thickness of his beautiful meat. As she bobbed between the two of them she was like a dancer voluptuously working the stage. Her firm young body was healthy and ripe and her curly blond hair rubbed over her strong shoulders. Her mouth was so amazingly wanton and wet and her tongue like an eel playing along the underside of their thickly veined stonkers.

Andy spumed right into her sucking mouth. He coated her taste buds with his manly juice while she worked away at him still, trying to drag it all in. Josh timed himself almost perfectly and jetted a stream of brotherly cum right onto her apple breasts. A huge dollop of his creamy load ran down her belly, over her cunt lips and splashed on the floor. Later both brothers would swear they had never cum so much in their entire lives. Right now they were too busy hissing as their diligent sister kept them twitching in her hand and mouth. She gagged and gurgled on Andy's load and then pulled off, giving his cock a couple of swipes with her tongue. She switched to Josh's cum coated head and licked it all off there too. Her eyes glittering with pride she looked up at them both.

"Thank you both. You're such great brothers! I love you so much! You taste just GREAT!"

In truth Tiffany was a little disappointed. She had wanted for them to last longer. She could not expect much from their first time together though. She was their sister and the incest they had was something new and exciting. She knew that soon they would be able to hold off and give her plenty of time to enjoy the workings of their fresh young cocks.

Leaning back she looked up at them. "I tell you what boys do you think you can get those beautiful dicks up again?"

"Oh yeah." Said Andy.

"I'm sure I can." Said Josh.

"Excellent!" Tiffany giggled and clapped her spermy hands before licking them. She lifted herself up on the sun lounger and ran her hands over her body. She was sticky with Josh's cum and she felt where it had run over her boobs and down to her wet snatch. She rubbed his cum in with her ooze to form a wet sticky goo in her pink pussy that felt delightful to play with. Her finger worked her clit as her other hand pulled at her nipple. She was hissing and groaning and throwing her head about. "God Andy you taste great! God Josh your cum feels so good on my skin!"

Tiffany was surprised, nay amazed, when the brothers came over to join her. They both had huge erections again but when she reached for them she had her hands slapped away. In shock she pulled them in close to her body. Andy knelt between her legs and Josh at her side. She waited breathlessly for what they would do next. They nodded to each other.