Happy Ladies Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Melissa," he said, leaning back to kiss me, a spatula in his hand, "haven't seen you at a party for awhile."

"Yeah," I said. "I've been playing hooky. But since this is the last one I figured I'd better come."

"Hi Melissa," Michael said from the next grill over.

"Hi Michael," I said, walking over to reach under his apron and give his cock a tug too. We kissed.

"So you're going to ignore the first rooster you ever had?" The man at the next grill said.

"No Garth," I said, giving his cock a tug and his lips a kiss. "You know I wouldn't do that."

"Kissing the cooks, I see," Patricia said from where she stood by the tables, filling her plate. "Well, they deserve it. This BBQ is great." She was naked, the butterfly tattoo above her pussy in full view. I was feeling overdressed.

"I think I'll take these clothes off," I said.

"Good idea," Derek said. "You can put them over there with mine." He pointed with his spatula.

"Much better," I said a minute later, picking up my wine glass from the shelf next to Derek's grill.

"Hey, I saw the portrait of your pussy that Brandon did," Michael said. "Really nice. I think the whole concept is awesome."

"Thank you," I said.

"Yeah," Derek said. "He's working out really well. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't have people coming to the rooster house just to check out the artwork."

"He said that only Ethel and Carol haven't agreed to sit for him," I said.

"I'll talk to Ethel," Derek said. "I think she'll do it. She just needs to get used to the idea."

After we'd chatted a bit longer I decided, since it was now almost time for the party to officially start, to go back into the house and see who else had arrived. Even as I walked through the back door I could tell that there were a lot more people in the house than there'd been before. There was a constant hum of voices and the sound of laughter.

"Hi Melissa," Lana said, walking down the hall towards me. "I haven't seen you for a long time."

"I haven't been coming to many parties," I said.

"I haven't either," Lana said. "They started that special invitation thing and I never got one. I've missed this place."

"All that's over," I said. "When the rooster house opens you'll be able to come at anytime during the hours of operation."

"Amen to that," Lana said. "Later." She continued past me and out the back door.

There were several women in the Sybian room. Karl, as usual, was bent over his controls. Barb was riding the machine, her eyes tightly closed. Johanna, sitting near to Karl, waved at me when she saw me in the doorway. I waved back.

The orgy room was about half full of people. Most of them were sitting around and talking although there were people in a couple of clusters who were having sex.

The babble of voices swelled as I walked down the hall towards the living room. When I got to the living room doorway, after pushing through a crowd in the hall, I could see that it was packed.

"Could I have your attention," Dorothy called from somewhere near the front door. "Quiet, please!" The noise fell a few decibels.

"Hey!" Douglas said. His booming voice cut through the chatter. "Let the lady speak." The room went silent except for a few scattered murmurs.

"Thank you Douglas," Dorothy said. "Okay, ladies, I have an announcement. Let's all go out to the backyard. That's the only place big enough for all of us."

And so began a slow herding process that lasted for almost half an hour. Finally everyone was either in the tent or in the space between the grills and the tent.

"I have momentous news," Dorothy said, standing at the front entrance of the tent with her back to the BBQ grills. "The House of Roosters is scheduled to open in exactly one week." She paused to let the cheering and jubilant whoops to die down. "It's been a long hard fought struggle but we did it." More cheers. "It's going to be a bit primitive at first because we're going to start with the bare essentials. But even as primitive as it might be it'll be better than trying to fit everyone into the parties. No more balancing acts with invitations, no more worrying about too many cars on the street, no more squabbles over too few private rooms, and no more lines for the shower. From now on we'll be open regular hours and ladies can come and go as they please. And come as they please, as many times as they please." There was scattered laughter. "Okay, another one of my dumb jokes. But in one week the crazy fantasy I had almost five years ago, and that you ladies took into your hearts and invested time and money in, will become a reality. It's time for champagne. Boys!"

At this cue all the roosters, completely naked, came out of the house with trays bearing plastic tumblers of the sparking wine.

"Ladies," Dorothy yelled, "let's blow the roof off this place tonight because we don't need it anymore. The next time we meet it'll be in the rooster house. Now let's have some fun."

There was an extended period of cheering, shouts, and laughter. And then, slowly, people began to move back into the house or out towards the food area.

"Did you imagine at that first meeting that we'd ever have a crowd like this?" Cynthia said. "Only a year ago there were nineteen of us and three roosters." She took a sip of her champagne.

"No," I said. "I can't say I did."

"This is exciting," Claudia said, joining us. She was wearing a bright yellow and red sarong and, obviously, nothing else except for flip flops. I was surprised to see her. Since she'd been hired from outside the club and I'd only seen her in the office I realized I only thought of her as the general manager. "It gives a new meaning to all the work I've been doing."

"Does this mean you're a slut like all the rest of us?" Cynthia said. "I was thinking it was just a job for you."

Claudia laughed. "Well, it is a job. And I don't know if I'm a slut, exactly, but yes, I do like sex and a couple of the roosters have caught my eye."

"You go girl," I said, spontaneously we high fived. "I like seeing this side of you."

"I've been a little afraid to show this side of myself," Claudia said. "It all seemed a little too good to be true when I first started but I've decided to take a chance and hope you all still respect me in the morning."

"Oh, don't worry, we will," Cynthia said. "Our brains will have been just as fucked out as yours so we'll be in no position to throw any stones."

Claudia laughed again. "That's good to know," she said. With a smile and a nod she moved on.

"Interesting," Cynthia said. "Here I thought she might be a goody two-shoes."

"Guess not," I said. "Although it's unlikely she would have accepted the job if she was."

"I guess," Cynthia said.

"I'm going to get something to eat," I said. "All I've had today is wine since breakfast."

"See you then," Cynthia said.

I walked out to the food tables and picked up a plate and scanned the table in front of me; the first thing I saw was a bucket of hot wings but I decided against them. Rosalita was ahead of me wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"How's the baby," I said.

"Fine," Rosalita said, "home with his dad."

"Does 'dad' know where you are?" I said.

"Nope," she said. "Well, I said I was going out to spend some time with my girlfriends and I am. He just doesn't know what freaks my girlfriends are."

I laughed.

"Hi Melissa," Tiny Tom said, joining the line behind me. His little cock was standing at attention.

"Hi Tom," I said. "Did you take a Viagra?"

"No," Tom said, "it's from seeing all these women and thinking about fucking them."

Rosalita, who'd now finished selecting her food, stopped in front of him on her way back to the tables in the tent. Holding her plate in her left hand she grabbed his cock with the other. "It's little but it sure is hard," she said. "I'm not very good at deep throating but I'll bet I could do you."

"You're welcome to try," Tiny Tom said.

"Maybe later," Rosalita said and then continued to the tent.

By this time my plate was filled too. I pulled a wine cooler out of the beverage trough and followed Rosalita into the tent. The place was so full that I despaired of finding a seat.

"Here Melissa," Charlotte called. I looked around until I spotted her waving hand.

"Thanks," I said, sitting down in the folding chair between her and Paul. Paul nodded at me as he busily stripped the meat off a baby back rib.

"This is a great party," Charlotte said, "a fitting ending to our time here."

"Yes, it is," I said, twisting the top off my wine cooler and taking a drink.

"Makes you wonder what the club's going to be like in another year," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "None of us imagined, not even Dorothy, that we'd be so far along in such a short time." I began eating.

"You're both on the board, aren't you?" Gloria said from across the table.

"Yes," Charlotte and I said.

"I hope the rooster house is going to be wheelchair accessible," Gloria said, "two of the roosters had to help me down the back stairs and somebody's going to have to carry me back in again."

"I'll make sure you get back in," Paul said.

"In answer to your question," I said, "yes, the rooster house is wheelchair accessible. Derek made sure of that; although you won't be able to enter through the restaurant."

"Thank you," Gloria said. I wasn't sure if she was speaking to us or to Paul. "Just as long as I can get in," she added, smiling.

"I don't know if this is politically correct or not," I said, "but I was wondering why you don't have prosthetic legs, like that woman in Congress."

"Tammy Duckworth," Gloria said, "my hero. And I don't mind your asking. The truth of the matter is that the Veterans Administration is all fucked up. I'm on a list somewhere to get prosthetics but it's taking forever for anything to happen."

"That's terrible," Charlotte said. "You did your duty and sacrificed a lot for us; we need to do our duty and do right by you. It disgusts me to hear politicians wrap themselves in the flag when they talk about veterans and then not lift a finger to help them."

"Thank you," Gloria said. "It can get frustrating. But I'm doing okay, especially now that I've found the club."

"I'm glad," I said. We chatted about less weighty subjects as I finished my meal. "I think I'll go in and see what's happening inside," I said once I'd finished. I got up and gathered my trash.

The Sybian room was full when I went by. Through the crowd I caught a glimpse of Doris's large dark brown body astride the machine.

The orgy room was also packed. I stood a little ways inside the doorway trying to take in the sheer mass of bodies, many of them moving. About half of them were watching the other half engage in sensual activities.

"This is like looking through a sexual kaleidoscope," Midge said from where she stood nearby, fully clothed. "Every second it's a whole new view. I love it."

"It's a pretty big turn-on, I have to admit," I said.

"Dorothy's in the thick of it, as usual," Midge said. "Mario's giving her a work out."

I followed the direction of her gaze to where Mario was vigorously pumping into Dorothy doggystyle. "Indeed, he is," I said.

Next to them I was surprised to see Regina and Ted in the sixty-nine position.

"She seems to like the old guys," Midge said, noting the focus of my attention. "I saw her with George earlier."

"Yeah," I said. "George thinks it's a self-esteem problem."

"She could do a lot worse than Ted or George," Midge said. "There are men who prey on girls like her. I don't think our guys would do that."

"I don't either," I said. "George told me as much."

After several more minutes spent observing the orgy room activities I proceeded to the living room. It too was filled to capacity with roughly a third occupied in some sort of sexual exercise while the rest looked on or talked. In the far corner Tall Tom and Martha were making good use of the swing.

"Have you been with Gary?" I heard Kymberly say to Janet. "Someone said he eats pussy as good as Alan."

"No, I haven't," Janet said, "but why don't you try him yourself? He's standing right over there looking a little dejected."

Kymberly turned and looked in the direction of Janet's gaze. "You know, I think I will," she said. She got up and walked to where Gary was standing. They talked for a couple of minutes and then both left the room.

"How are you doing?" I said taking the spot that Kymberly had vacated.

"Fine," Janet said.

"Still feel comfortable being naked, I see," I said.

"Even more than before," Janet said. "Somehow I always thought people would freak out seeing that I have only one breast but although they look in most cases I can tell it's more from curiosity than revulsion. And the few who do get weirded out I just think to myself 'fuck 'em'."

I laughed. "Fucking's delicious," I said. "Maybe you should be thinking 'no fucks for you'."

It was Janet's turn to laugh. "You have a point there. I'm going to think that from now on."

"Fuck me," we heard Martha say, her impassioned voice cutting through the hum of conversation. "Oh yeah, harder, yeah." Then she lapsed into inarticulate sounds of pleasure.

"Sounds like a good one," I said.

"Hmmm," Janet said. "It's making my pussy want some of that too. And I see that Darryl isn't occupied at the moment. I'll catch you later," she said, getting up and patting my knee as she made her way across the room.

Feeling thirsty I went into the dining room; since the food and most of the beverages were outside it was deserted. I poured myself a glass of wine and stood for a moment. I didn't think I'd miss this place but I did have a sense of appreciation for the part it had played in the birth of the club.

"You seem lost in your own little world," Betty said, coming into the room.

"Just thinking about this house and what it's meant to the creation of the House of Roosters," I said.

"It's meant a lot," Betty said, opening a can of Coke and pouring it into her glass. "I don't see how we could have done without it. But you know that first time I came here, the first big meeting, I thought it was big enough to be the rooster house forever." She took a sip of her Coke. "Little did I know."

"Little did any of us know," I said, "except maybe Dorothy."

"I don't think she did either," Betty said. "Makes you wonder where we'll be next year."

"Yeah," I said.

We walked out of the dining room together.

"What the fuck," I heard a woman loudly exclaim as we passed the living room doorway. I looked in and saw Anne standing, cupping her pussy, and looking down at Dave who was on the couch. "What did you put in me?"She said. "Shit, it burns."

"Just my fingers," Dave said, looking contrite.

"What was on your fingers," Anne said. "It burns like hell."

"Nothing," Dave said, "I just washed my hands.

"Why'd you wash your hands," Dawn said from underneath Rick on the floor.

A look of enlightenment flared across Dave's face. "Oh shit, I'm sorry," he said. "I ate some of those hot wings. I assumed that washing my hands would be enough."

"Well, it wasn't," Anne said. "Damn, I've got to go try to wash this shit out." She quickly left the room. "We need to ban hot wings from the rooster house," she said as she passed Betty and me. "This isn't funny."

"Poor girl, glad it wasn't me," Betty said.

"No hot wings," I said. "I need to remember that. Where are you headed?"

"To the Sybian room," Betty said.

"I'll go as far as the orgy room with you," I said. We walked down the hall together. "Here's my stop," I said, turning into the orgy room.

"Later," Betty said, continuing down the hall.

Midge was still at her observation post.

"Did anything exciting happen while I was gone?" I said.

"A lot of people had sex," Midge said.

"When I was in the living room," I said, "a man with hot pepper residue on his fingers from eating hot wings burned a woman's pussy."

"Oh no," Midge said, "just the thought of it makes me hurt."

"Yeah," I said, "we're banning hot wings from the rooster house. I don't know who brought them or why; we had plenty of food without them."

Across the room I noticed Harry sitting with his back against the wall talking with a woman who looked familiar but whom I couldn't quite place. Not seeing any signs of sexual tension between them I decided that this might be my chance to give Harry a try. I wended my way through the active mass of naked bodies.

"Hi," I said, "may I join you?"

"Hi Melissa," Harry said, "sure, have a seat."

"I'm Debra," the woman said, reaching out her hand.

"I remember now," I said, taking her hand. "You were fucking Garth on the swing."

"Oh yeah," Debra said, "and you started talking to us while you ate. That was the first time I'd done anything like that. It seemed really strange."

"But you came back anyway," Harry said.

"It was exciting too," Debra said. "And I really liked that swing thing."

"We have eight of them in the new rooster house," I said, "three of them in private rooms."

"Cool," Debra said. "I'm looking forward to checking out the new place."

"Beats this place all to hell," Harry said.

"Are you guys planning to do something?" I said. "If not I was thinking," I ran my left hand over Harry's thigh and closed it around his cock.

"We were just talking shop," Debra said. "I'm a nurse and Harry was talking about what it was like being a medic in Afghanistan. So go ahead."

"Let's get a little more comfortable," Harry said. He moved to an open spot on the padded floor and stretched out on his back.

I stretched out beside him. Debra sat and watched us. Looking past Harry's head I could see Bruce between Paula's wide spread legs. Each time he withdrew I could see the joining of his cock and her pussy underneath his dangling balls.

"I thought it was great what you did with Gloria," I said, rubbing my hand across his hard muscled chest.

"Thanks but I don't feel I really did anything," Harry said.

"A lot of men would have been turned off by her scars and amputations," I said.

"I don't know that that's true," Harry said. "She's a very attractive woman. And I felt a kinship with her, since we're both veterans."

"I'm just glad you made her happy," I said, and then kissed him. His soul patch tickled my chin.

He gathered me into his arms and pulled me closer and then twisted so that I was all the way on top, my breasts squeezed against his chest. His tongue delicately circled my lips and then probed deeper; my tongue met his and they wrestled playfully. His right hand made a sensual journey from the middle of my back to the globes of my ass where it halted its tour to rub and knead my firm bottom with avid interest. Finally, sated, his hand continued down until a finger began to insinuate itself between the silky lips and into my wetness. In response to this sign of my desire I felt his cock growing underneath my belly, creeping like a turgid worm. The intensity of his kisses also increased.

Through the smoky lens of my excitement I was aware of the sounds of pleasure from others in the room. Paula was in the throes of orgasm and a couple of guttural grunts from Bruce indicated that he was shooting his load into her. Curious, I broke off the kiss with Harry and looked up just in time to see Bruce pulling out and a white stream issue from Paula's pussy. A moment later I caught the dense musky scent of semen. My arousal was now rampant.

I raised myself up and grabbed hold of Harry's hard cock. He was watching my face as his finger moved inside my vagina. I pulled away from his finger and replaced it with his cock. At first I teased myself with the head, rubbing it against my labia. And then I positioned it at the opening and sat back, taking the whole length inside.

"Mmmm," Harry said.