All Comments on 'Happy Landings'

by Gale82

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Brits.

If there are any happy cucks out there, then they're from the island, not the U.S. you half wit ponce. As for your lame-assed story? Let's just say that it's better than nothing and leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish to differ to Anon*1

About 40% of marriages end in divorces I might say a good percentage of the American will disagree with gale,if the cause is cuckolding.About 20-30 of the Aussies and British couple divorced though the quantum is less than the American but it can imply that a lot more of the Brits and Ozzies may be cuckolds accepting the lifestyle of swingers,cuckolding,etc but are still married to each other.Perhaps the writer,took on the side of Brits who do not condone partner swaps,swings,etc...the gist is if either one of the partner refuse the want of the other especially when it involves intimacy and host of other lifestyles in multipartnering,coercing and subtle blackmailing is not the answer to a wholesome relationship.I side with gale and a 5 star

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY GALE!

Good for Julie. She didn't succumb to Duncan the pervert's suggestions. To quote "It's not as though I'm asking for something weird or unusual". YES, it is fucking wierd and unusal. In fact it's much more than that. IT'S JUST PLAIN PERVERTED, that's what it is. the thought of a man wanting his wife to be dicked by another man? Well that's just plain wierdo type sick.

5 * for Gale82! You go girl.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Well written story

What a radical concept: a loving wife who actually is a loving wife (thank you author). Ironic that it was the male from America who sought the cuck lifestyle; at least here in Texas where I live you cuck a husband and get caught you are very likely to end up on the wrong side of a 45 or a shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

How fucking stupid could she be to stay faithful to a fucking ass for 5 years surely she knew he wouldn't be with all his stories, what a waste of time reading this

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 12 years ago
A Big Letdown

Horrible story of limited merit, I doubt many readers join the stories section to read about a prudish women who looks for dull Mr average guy to pair up with. Waste of time writing this lengthy effort to promote the good little wife on Literotica, a more appropriate home would be a womens magazine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Ignore the below faggot, just because he gets off on eating creampies and getting fucked in the ass by bigger men doesn't mean the rest of us don't appreciate your story. Great work!

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Very good.

A lot to like about this story.

It was an interesting storyline to start with. The wanna-be cuck pressuring the reluctant wife to go down that road has been done before, but this was an interesting take.

I also liked your back-handed reference to Americans having the cuck fantasy more so than the British. Very funny (wink-wink) considering the comments on this site about Brit cucks, etc.

I liked the clean writing and excellent pacing. A pleasure to read a story which is actually edited well, which flows smoothly, is clear, and in which care of word selection is obvious.

It was also emotionally involving-I felt for the wife, in love with her husband, and desparate to get past his increasingly demanding desire for something she just cannot bring herself to do.

I thought her burn on hubby was funny and well-told.

I even enjoyed her near-slip during the comforting episode with Pete. There (and after her wild fuck with hubby) she acknowledged that, given the right circumstances, she could cheat-she just didn't want to live that reality.

The hubby, to me, seemed almost too much-does anyone have such a kink to that degree? But, of course, it was necessary to the story-to bring the tale to the ultimate crisis and sad ending of the marriage.

Your happy ending was a bonus.

LW is a big tent. This story certainly belongs here. It had the theme of cheating, the dynamics of a marriage in turmoil, the emotional drama, the tension, and even some eroticism.

Well done, Gale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you

for restoring my faith and every normal and straight man's faith in women.your story gives hope to guys like me that normal caring honest women exist and want the same in return.................for the haters..........it really burns you that not everyone is a wimp/cuck/slut/whore.some still believe in marriage and still enjoy sex just with the people we are with and not with everyone else except the person we are with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As much as the husband bitched about her...

..neglect of his needs, he seemed to be just as neglectful. She made it quite clear that while she could do it, she WOULDN'T do it. It seems as if his were the most important, no, ONLY needs that counted! As soon as the friend made a pass and was shot down, the husband should have known that it just wasn't going to happen. That was the point they both should have sat down and found a polite way to end the marriage.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
If the husband needed so badly for her to renounce her vows -

He should have divorced her long before, simply to honor her integrity and confess his own corruption. Good for her, and may Duncan and Pete rot in Hell. 5 stars.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
You certainly made your point!....

.... Stretched credulity a bit with juvenile behaviors so I am perplexed by "5's" but refreshing perspective gets a like. Are there no worthy marriage counselors in Merry Olde? Pete was a lousy one.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
I liked it.

A nicely-plotted, well-written story with some good dramatic tension and an appropriate resolution. Please write more stories with these qualities. And please ignore all of the idiots who insist that the only worthwhile stories are those which pander to their peculiar paraphilias and prejudices. I'd include some scathing Shakespearean allusion here, but nothing sufficiently scathing comes immediately to mind.

To the anonymous poster who commented on the husband's lack of concern for his wife's happiness: well, yes, of course. The single most common fault seen in the problematic characters in LW stories is narcissism, an unhealthy preference for one's self over others. Or, as a friend of mine once described it, "being so wrapped up in one's self that one perceives the rest of the world as being mere spear-carriers in one's own little opera."

I tend to agree with the late science-fiction author Robert Heinlein that "Love is that condition where some other person's happiness is essential to your own." That having been said, it would be a fundamental betrayal of self to go along when what that other person claims to need in order to be happy is a refutation of one's own essential nature. We each have lines we are not able to cross while at the same time remaining ourselves, and true love would not demand that of us. You have expressed this latter thought wonderfully. Thank you.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

Nice story Gale, and it is interesting that you wrote about a wife that didn't want to be the slut wife her husband needed, wanted her to be. I am sure in real life when most husbands turn to their wives and say,

"Honey, I want to watch you fuck another man, in fact many men."

The response is more than likely,

"Piss off."

Anyway thanks for the story.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Lord_Gro Said it All

Read his comment then ditto here. I want more Lord_Gro writing. Strange how things work.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
For JonTaylor

I am working on several stories. Unfortunately, I have standards, and the two stories I have so far finished were interesting learning experiences but aren't fit to see the light of day. I have a couple more in process which I think are perhaps good enough to let others read, and I hope to post them here in the not-too-distant future.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Great Piece Of Writing*****

What a pleasure to read this very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing looking forward to future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Five Star story Gale

I really would like to think that this was based on a true life experience. very well written story, i really enjoyed it and was deeply moved for the main character.

northlandernorthlanderalmost 12 years ago
A 5 from me

Gale, such a change from the verbiage that passes as loving wives on Lit, and such a change to see a genuine loving wife, who unfortunately got stuck with a piece of shit as a husband. Good story well worth 5

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
I read this story because...

I read the first chapter of your new story and was afraid it was going to turn into a willing cuckold story and I wanted to see if that was the kind of stories you wrote. I'm very happy to see you're not and I enjoyed this story a lot. You got 5* from me for this and I will be waiting for the next chapter of your new story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this was a winner

great story writing,a real nice touch. glad to see her resistence to his wanting an open marriage and a good ending. gave it a 5.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
RIDE CAPTAIN RIDE

on your mystery trip to ????ville. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 star, and just so you know

brits are more into the cuckolding thing than Americans. Americans are in to cheating more than cuckolding. That tends to be more of a UK thang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves to get drilled in the pooper, odd duck indeed... head back ---> to Gay Male sicko!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
only because I didn't know you were a man, anon

I mean, real you look like a bitch, walk like a bitch, suck dick like a bitch so there for you must be a bitch.....Anon the gay section is three doors to the left, you be right at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
faghater has AIDS

sucked one too many cocks, took it in the ass one too many times. Cut the little faggot some slack, although he has full blown AIDS he still turns tricks down on Fag Alley, surviving on sperm and Kool Aid (Kool AID, get it? LOL)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nope not aids but I suffer from ANON Faggatous

You see queer bait like you are running ramped. I mean just because you like frozen monkey nut, or the rare 17inch dildo you your ass only make is plain and clear that you suffer from this sickness. So go back to Bob's big house of cocks" I'm sure you can find a gloryhole to keep you busy, don't for get to get your shots, and keep the clap at home with the kids and not on the corner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If faghater has AIDS he is spreading it around

I saw him humping a male sheepdog, luckily his dick is so small the animal didn't notice. When faghater spotted a chipmunk he tried to climb a tree to get it but ended up cornholing himself on a stump instead. Chipmunk was damn lucky.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years agoAuthor
Gentlemen... Please!

You're like a couple of kids hurling insults across a playground.

Please... either get a life or find somewhere else to play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes mom, but anonnie started it

I'm going to my room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Faghater (Huecuck) crawls into his basement.

Asshole.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Interesting story about the sexual minority and the sexual majority conflict, if these 2 groups are mixed in marriages..............

X_JohnDoe_X has a story where a willing cuckold candidate wants his wife to be sex with the main character and instead of cuckoldry the wife will be sex with the main character, but as an exwife.....becuse she left the sexual minority protagonist earlier husband for the main character.

I am a near to humanist thinking so I think the sexual minority may be possibility to arrange their meeting points. So the cuckoldry fan willing cuckold candidates and the slut/hot woman candidates would be good net dating websides for example to achive their succesful marriages. This could decrease the marriage mistakes, when 2 diverse sexuality persons start a trainwreck future marriage.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I am sorry

BTW 5 stars

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Excellent Story

Well developed and structured. At first I thought that our protagonist was having mental problems, still waiting for hubby after five years... All was wrapped up nicely.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
first of all you dumb assed anon asshole

I'm not dworslock, I'm not the Gaghater and I'm not a sorry assed anon. I'm fucking Huedogg. So if you are going to compare me to those dumb asses, I should compare you to a retarded gay sheep dog. So fuck off you moron.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HAPPY LANDINGS OR HAPPY TRAILS

1st you must slay the ghosts. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

Its about time someone comes to the right decision. If you want to share get divorced from someone who doesn't want that. I believe you have to be totally committed to each other in order for it to work. No need for hot wife or sharing. Great way to write about it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sad tale

most of the men in the USA will not share their wife or girl friend. you wrote

that they do . so called men of the world do share , if any of the internet is true.

I feel that if you share you do not really love , care, want your lover.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I hate willing cuckolds and don't like to read about them.

I probably should avoid saying this because often when I do some Anonymous cretin sends me an email saying that i am a gay something because of what I say about swinging. What I said is about men who want to have their wives fuck another man, I am not talking about swinging, as such. So, sent me another email, Anonymous, I just laugh at you and delete them. Author, good story, too bad her husband want to be a cuckold.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
A Wonderful Story

I suspect there is more than a modicum of truth in this story. Yes, fidelity is a true value. Most stories here in "Loving Wives" are about adultery. What a refreshing excellent read. I only recently found you and all your stories are really very well done. Hope you keep writing. Realdoc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five Stars

Great story!

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
A Happy Landing .....

....... after a Turbulent 'flight'.

I'm really happy that you chose the right path to finish the story. She did,ultimately, find the perfect match, without forsaking her integrity.

Happiness seldom accompanies a bruised conscience. Thanks for letting "True" Love win.

Its a 5.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
a cool english fog

i really liked the different take on the cuckold thing, the sex scene was nicely done. more cool than hot. excellent.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Very nice story! And well written except for puzzling use of flashback.

"What is it with you Americans?" I'd yelled, "Land of the free and home of the cuckolds?"

The funniest line I've seen on this site! It must be so confusing for women. Some men actually want them to fuck other men; other men go into BTB mode at the slightest pretext. Women I suppose need for men to be upfront as to which category their man belongs to from the outset.

At last a really genuinely loving wife story on the loving wife section of this site, and guess what, people complain as to it being on the site at all. As for why some men want their women to fuck other men -- I really don't understand that at all. It's a total mystery. It's the really last thing I'd want. And divorcing her for not doing so? I wonder if this story is true.

unh0unh0almost 8 years ago
THAT'S ONE OF THE FUNNIEST AND MOST DETERMINED ATTEMPTS AT REVISIONIST HISTORY TO BE SEEN ON ANY EROTIC SITE!

That line about America, "...land of the free and home of the cuckold"!? Really??! Has this author read ANY of the other Loving Wife stories written by British authors? The VAST majority if not all of them involve happily cuckolded British, Aussie, or Indian husbands (all also historically under the influence of the British. Look it up). No BTB coming out of the UK my friend, the British authors trditionally portray their wimpy assed husbands as loving the humiliation and disrespect! Not so with most of the American stories, as much as you want to try to put a false spin on it. The ones NOT putting up with cuckolding BY FAR are American husbands. But I wouldn't expect a British author to know, or even understand that. There obviously was more than one reason our American colonists ancestors kicked your cuckold loving, wimpy asses out of the country in the American Revolution, you know. Probably didn't respect your lame excuses for manly examples. Land of the cuckolds indeed! That distinction goes to the country flying the Union Jack flag. And the rest of your countrymen authors are very proud of that fact, even if you pretend not to be.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
really,,,,,,

Not a bad story but I see you REALLY pissed off (unh0). But to be fair I happen to agree with him in regards to your attempts at slandering the USA with that remark. Just for the record almost 97% of the USA males would never, EVER, put up with a cheating wife, and they would NEVER try as hard as the guy in this story to get their wife to do that. However the wife of a USA husband would pack her stuff and leave him for even suggesting something like that. Assuming that the wife loved her husband as much as the one in your story claimed to have loved her husband. As long as there was no kids involved that is, otherwise she would kick him out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not many

But there are a few LW stories about loving wives and this is one.

Fun and entertaining rad . thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not many

But there are a few LW stories about loving wives and this is one.

Fun and entertaining read . thank you.

Michael142Michael142almost 6 years ago
Just imagine! An actual loving wife story...

...in the loving wife section of this site! I have to say that I was a bit jealous of your crisp, clean style; you have a real talent for storytelling, that's rare! I just read this story, and I think it holds up well, even six years distant from its posting.

I will have to read some of your other stories as well, but I promise that if they are as good as this one, I will hate them all! You do know that you have the ability on this site to excise any rants and ravings from readers that you determine to be excessively abusive, and the site management encourages you to eliminate such... well, let's just call them, comments! I will give you five points for this story, since I enjoyed it so immensely.

Keep writing, my dear!

Michael142

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

I've enjoyed.Your stories, this is my favorite. Thank you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Hidden treasure.

I enjoyed the story. God writing even though I am an American!

I don't share either! Lol!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Good story. Thank you.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
This was a treasure of a story

This author is excellent, her writing skills are very good, only complaint her stories are way too short. In the time she gives you her characters are well developed and you start caring. More please.

rednose2457rednose2457over 4 years ago
Good story

Thank you for a great little story. Its because of writers like you that I keep coming back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
couldn't vote

I wanted to give this 5 stars, but for some reason (perhaps because I'm a hated Anon?) couldn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good woman. Top marks. At last a woman or man that has the decency to stick to their marriage vows. Her former husband was a total prat. (English not American English. By the way the English do not have an accent, its everyone else that has one that try's to mimic English. The worst is African English ). It would have been interesting in how they married. Did he hide his fetish from her until after the wedding? I am sure she would have not even got engaged to him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good for the female MC. Someone has to stand up to the obsessed wiling cuckolding husbands. Being the willing cuckold was a stupid invention by the porn industry to extend the performance lifetimes of porn starlets beyond their early 30s. Now it has morphed into this weird genre of sexual perversions.

drjlcherrytreedrjlcherrytree3 months ago

5/5 again! Hope you start writing again

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Finally! A decent woman that says no to this cucking illness that afflicts far too many. Although she wasn't perfect, given her little slip with Pete the almost-rapist and sharing fan, but I suppose that's the best you can expect these days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous