Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

As for Carol, fucking with both her loving beautiful sons simultaneously felt so good that she didn't want them to stop and she shrieked exhuberantly as another brilliant orgasm racked every crevice of her body.

"Fuck," said Ray to nobody in particular, "I've gotta get some of this." He put the camcorder down and moved quickly over to the bed as Ryan, still pounding his mother's pussy, turned his head and opened his mouth to engulf his father's prick.

And so the Sex Family Sheldrake sucked and fucked together in a non-stop orgy of kinky taboo sex, their rampant bodies linked as one in a twisted mass of naked relative flesh while the room rocked and shook to the sounds of the hardcore incestuous action ...

18.

"Oh my god, Ray, I'm getting fucked by both our wonderful horny sons at once!" Carol screamed, seconds later, so loud that her husband removed his cock from his son's mouth and slid it into his wife's to muffle her wails while Ryan and Luke continued to prod and poke their mother's orifices.

Ray's paternal pride increased a thousand fold as his sons signalled that they were both about to cum for a second time. Ray and Carol and their adored sons Ryan and Luke were in a world of their own, feeling at that moment in time like they were the only people on the planet and thrilled beyond belief that Carol's Mother's Day celebrations had not only lived up to everyone's expectations but had completely surpassed them.

Ryan and Luke both groaned as they simultaneously unleashed another load of their thick creamy syrup in Carol's asshole and cunt. They didn't have to worry about knocking her up as she was still on the pill.

Carol, who had been thoroughly enjoying her presents of the pricks which her sons had given her for Mother's Day, passed onto an even higher level of horniness as she felt the two loads of warm spunk flooding her holes as the brothers once again drained their balls. Their orgasms the second time around in their mother's asshole and cunt were stronger than those they'd enjoyed over her face and tits and Carol matched them every step of the way as Ray filmed the scene for posterity.

"That was a great double fuck, boys," said Carol as, gasping for breath, her sons removed their cocks from her respective holes and rolled back onto the bed either side of her, holding their slowly deflating cocks in their hands, "you certainly know how to make your mom happy by pulling out all the stops."

"Our pleasure, mom," the boys both chorused together, the exposed heads of their cocks still slick and greasy with the remains of their spunk. Even though they had both shot earlier loads over Carol's face and tits, they had had no difficulty cumming for a second time with two further equally magnificent cumshots.

"We love you so much," Ryan added.

"Yeah, mom," added Luke. "I love you lots and lots and lots."

"And I love you both, too," said Carol, smiling, "I'm the luckiest woman alive to have two such wonderful sons. And a beautiful wonderful husband, too."

"And we're the luckiest sons alive to have such wonderful parents," said Ryan, leaning across and kissing Carol long and deep on the mouth.

"Sure are," agreed Luke, fondling his mother's tits with his hands as he lay there quietly in the afterglow.

"You boys are incredible," said Ray, "no parents could wish for two finer sons, could they, Carol?"

"No, they certainly couldn't," agreed Carol, cum seeping from her asshole and cunt, "we're so proud of you both. You boys just go on getting better and better."

"They certainly do," agreed Ray, bending down to eat the remains of his sons' cum from his wife's cunt and ass. "And I think I've made one hell of a skin flick," Ray continued after he had lapped up the last drops of spunk, "seeing as how you've all performed superbly like the talented pros you are. A spectacular setting too for us all to suck, lick, fuck and empty our bollocks in the best traditions of porn."

"That's right, dad," said Ryan, "I've really enjoyed being a porn star again for you and mom."

"Me too," said Luke. "I love being a porn actor."

Luke and Ryan were flushed with pride, both feeling very pleased with themselves that they had managed to treat their mother not only to several good fucks but also to so much cum. As for Carol, basking in the afterglow, she had not been disappointed, she loved being fucked hard and her three horny men and, in that respect, her three horny men had excelled themselves.

But the family orgy was far from over ...

19.

"Now it's my turn to watch you boys going gay with each other," said Carol. Ray, let me see you lick our boys' asses. They both have wonderful bottoms, nice and firm as male asses should be."

"Hear that, boys," said Ray, "your mom wants to watch as I eat your assholes."

"Yeah," said Carol, reclining back on the sofa and fondling her tits with one hand and fingering her fanny with the other, "I want to see plenty of hot man on man action. Come on boys, put on a great show for me."

Ryan and Luke, having enjoyed some intense rimmings from their mother's feminine tongue earlier, were just as enthusiastic for their father to repeat the thrill with his masculine tongue. Without waiting to be told, they turned and bent forwards, clasping their ass cheeks with their hands and spreading them wide, exposing and winking their tight sweaty fuck holes to their parents in readiness for their father's tongue. Carol watched with happiness as her husband alternately licked their sons' gaping inner sanctums while, above him, Luke and Ryan snogged a hot brotherly kiss.

"How does that feel, boys?" said Carol who had taken up Ray's camcorder and was busy filming another scene for the hardcore family porn film. Carol was just as expert a pornographer as her husband and zoomed in to get some scintillating close-ups of Ray's tongue deep in Ryan's asshole.

"Great!" enthused Ryan, enjoying the tickling sensations his father's tongue was giving him. "Dad certainly knows how to lick ass."

"Yeah, mom," said Luke, "dad's tongue feels really hot licking my asshole, just as good as when you licked me," he went on as Ray transferred his fatherly attentions from his eldest son to his youngest son's ass. He rimmed his sons one after the other for what seemed an eternity but eventually he got to his knees, sporting his proud erection in front of his wife.

"Now suck your daddy's dick, boys," commanded Carol from her look-out post on the sofa, the camcorder still switched on and focused unwaveringly on her husband and sons. The boys got obediently to their knees as Ray stood up and Ryan took Ray's cock into his mouth, sucking it hard. He sucked for a few minutes and then handed his father's cock to his brother. Luke lost no time in treating Ray to a hot blowjob of his own.

"I know you said your mom and I are great cock suckers," said Ray, as Luke again swallowed his prick, "but I think that accolade can just as equally be applied to both of you."

"Yeah," said Carol, "they're not only great cock suckers but excellent cunt lickers, too."

After ten minutes of intense sucking with Ray alternating his prick between Ryan and Luke's mouths, the gay action of the family orgy hotted up as Ryan and Luke placed their father on his hands and knees on the bed. Ryan went down behind him as Ray spread his ass cheeks and opened up his hole for Ryan to inspect while Luke stood in front of his father to resume having his cock sucked.

Ryan fingered his father's hole for a moment or two and then stuck out his tongue and sent it into the pink puckered gash between Ray's buns. Ray screamed with pleasure as his eldest son rimmed his asshole. "That feel good, dad?" asked Luke who was still in the parallel universe of a blowjob.

"Silly question," murmured Carol as she aimed the camera at the action.

"Yeah," said Ray, ignoring Carol's comment and letting Luke's prick slip from his mouth to speak, "it feels fucking brilliant, in fact you almost made me cum. But what I really want is to be spit-roasted by my two wonderful sons."

"We thought you'd never ask, dad," joked Ryan as he stood up and went over to the drawer where his parents kept a tube of KY. He fingered his father's asshole for five minutes or so, stretching it to get it ready for a good hard fuck and then smeared some KY onto his hand and then into Ray's asshole before greasing his prick.

Then Ryan stood behind his father and slowly but surely began to penetrate him. Ray let out a contented sigh as he looked over his shoulder as Ryan pushed gently across his pain threshold and slipped his prick deeper into his father's fuck tunnel.

"Oh son," groaned Ray, "you are so good at this. It's gone in like a dream."

"Fuck him, Ryan," said Luke, who was excited beyond belief, "fuck dad's ass hard."

"Yeah," said Carol, watching intently, her eyes riveted to the hot intense action, "stick that big son prick up that tight daddy ass."

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "watch me fuck my daddy's asshole."

"I'm watching, sweetheart, I'm watching," replied Carol who had no intention of going anywhere, determined not to miss witnessing the hot kinky gay incestuous action unfolding delightfully before her voyeuristic eyes.

Ryan felt as if he had won the lottery, it was one thing to fuck his own father but even more exciting when his mother was watching and his brother was being blow-jobbed at the other end and Ryan was in his element as he first allowed Ray to acclimatise himself to the feel of his prick inside him.

"That's looks so nice," said Carol, her mouth drooling and her voice full of lust.

"It feels nice, too," said Ray, "I love being gay fucked by my son."

"Both of us, dad," said Luke, "don't forget me."

"I won't, son, I won't," replied Ray, "you'll get your turn in a moment."

Ryan then began the fucking motion in earnest with Ray pushing his ass back to meet every thrust of his eldest son's stiff pole. He glanced back over his shoulder again for a few seconds and then turned his head back to Luke, opening his mouth and enveloping his prick. The horny father and his equally horny sons were now joined as one in a hardcore incestuous spit roasting as the boys' mother hovered around them.

Carol fingered her fanny for awhile as she watched and then picked up the camcorder to capture the scene for posterity. Shortly afterwards, after Ryan had cum his load in Ray's ass and Luke had taken over the fucking and cumming inside their father as well, Ray returned the compliment by fucking both his sons' asses while Carol captured all the wonderfully kinky action on film, crawling into awkward positions beneath the men's legs to get some interesting porn views of the hot forbidden sex.

As Ray had been so proud when watching his sons fuck Carol, their mother was now beside herself with maternal pride as she watched her sons each taking it up the ass in turn from her husband's hard prick ...

20.

Finally, Ray joined his wife on the sofa to watch their sons suck each other's cocks before taking it in turn to fuck their sibling assholes. First Ryan fucked Luke doggie-style, and then Luke moved round and repeated the fucking on Ryan who sat on his brother's cock with his legs splayed to give their parents a completely unobstructed view.

"You enjoying the show, mom and dad?" asked Ryan as he posted up and down, holding his cock in his hand as Luke's cock sliced up between the walls of his ass until the head nudged against Ryan's sphincter.

"Sure are," their parents chorused together, Ray sitting and stroking his cock while Carol was once again busily fingering her fanny.

The atmosphere in the bedroom was full of the sounds of boiling hot taboo sex, Ryan's grunts growing louder with every inch of Luke's cock that he took. Their parents watched intently as Ryan moved onto his back and lifted his legs in the air for Luke to continue the fucking so that not only could Carol and Ray watch but Ryan could also watch Luke's cock pumping in and out of his asshole.

The incestuous gay fucking went on until the brothers were almost too exhausted to continue, Luke pulling out of Ryan's ass and moving across his brother before cumming over Ryan's face with Ryan following suit seconds later over his own chest and tits. Then, with Ryan still plastered in cum, they all trooped downstairs to the living room.

"I was talking to Mrs. Chalmers in the shop earlier," Carol went on, as she lead the way, "she told me her sons were taking her to a show and then to dinner for Mother's Day. How dull is that?"

"What did you tell her you were doing, mom?" asked Luke.

"Well, she did ask me if I was doing anything special for Mother's Day," Carol replied, giggling her infectious giggle again. "I told her both my sons had a special treat for me but I stopped short of telling her we're perverts and proud of it."

"Thank heavens for small mercies," mumbled Ray.

"She'd have a fit," said Ryan, laughing.

"Yeah, mom," said Luke, laughing as well, "I bet her sons don't treat her half as specially as Luke and I do for you."

"I can't imagine Mrs. Chalmers in bed with anyone," said Ray, switching the play button on the DVD remote control, "least of all those two sons of hers."

"No, me neither," agreed Carol.

The conversation died away as the family, still completely nude, settled comfortably in front of the widescreen t.v. to watch themselves sucking, rimming and fucking in their latest hardcore family porn film. They all agreed it was their best adult film yet, preserving forever all the intense sleaziness and enjoyably perverted shenanigans of what had been a very special and happy Mother's Day.

Later on, the family found the energy for another suck and fuck session before sheer exhaustion finally got the better of them and they reluctantly retreated to their beds for what was left of the night ...

21.

The following day, Ryan reluctantly left for his flat in the city. The other members of the Sheldrake family, now fully dressed and with no indication to the outside world of the incestuous sex party they had enjoyed the night before, stood on the drive to wave Ryan away.

As he was about to climb into his car, Mrs. Chalmers passed by on the other side of the road on her way to work at the store. She smiled and waved and made to cross the road.

"Oh, no," said Ray, under his breath, "she's crossing over."

"Don't be like that," said Carol, "she's a very nice lady." Carol spoke in whispers but raised her voice as Mrs. Chalmers came up to her and they both treated each other to bright morning smiles.

"Hello, Mrs. Chalmers," said Carol, holding out a hand towards her family, "you know my husband Ray and our sons, Ryan and Luke."

The men smiled automatically as Mrs. Chalmers gave each of them a long appraising look. "Hello, Mrs. Sheldrake, Mr. Sheldrake," she said, "these two fine young men aren't your sons, are they?"

"No," said Ray, "we won them in a quiz show."

Carol gave Ray a dig in the ribs which went unnoticed by Mrs. Chalmers while Ryan and Luke found it difficult to suppress their giggles.

"I must say they are mighty handsome sons, too," went on Mrs. Chalmers, "I wouldn't have recognised them, they've grown so much. You must be very proud of them."

"Oh we are, we are, aren't we darling?" said Carol, glancing at Ray, smiling to herself at the thought of just how much they had, indeed, grown.

"Naturally," said Ray, smiling and reading Carol's thoughts. Mrs. Chalmers would probably have a heart attack if she knew the main reason Carol and Ray were so proud of their sons.

"And we're proud of mom and dad, too," said Ryan, going along with the game. "Aren't we, Luke?"

Luke, who had been contemplating some more hot sex with his parents after Ryan's departure, had to shake himself out of his reverie. "Oh yeah," he said, "really proud."

"And did you have a nice Mother's Day?" Mrs. Chalmers went on relentlessly.

"Yes, thank you, very nice, indeed," said Carol.

"My sons took me to a show and then to dinner ..." Mrs. Chalmers began.

"Yes," said Carol, "you told me yesterday."

"Oh, so I did."

There was an awkward silence for a moment or two before Ryan came to the rescue. "Mom, I hate to break up the conversation," he said, glancing at his wristwatch, "but I must get going."

"Oh so must I, really," said Mrs. Chalmers, taking the hint but nevertheless sounding as if she was mortified at the prospect of missing out on any more gossip, "but maybe we can have a chat another time about our sons. You see, I'm just as proud of mine, too, so why not pop in for a coffee sometime?"

"That would be lovely," said Carol, "now, if you'll excuse us ...."

"Of course. 'bye for now." Mrs. Chalmers waddled off with more smiling and nodding of her head.

"Nosey old ..." began Ray.

"Now now, honey," said Carol, "though I'm wondering why she seems so extra proud of her sons, too. Surely not?"

"I very much doubt it," said Ray, "but you never know."

"Yeah, mom," said Ryan, "who knows what goes on behind all the closed doors of this or any other town and the outward display of respectability? I'm sure we're not the only family who like to fuck each other."

"I doubt though," said Carol, "that there's another incestuous family in a small town like this. That would be too much of a coincidence, don't you think?"

"Coincidences do happen," murmured Ray.

"Anyway, coincidence or not, I couldn't really care less whether Mrs. Chalmers is having it off with her sons or not," said Ryan as he parked his pants-clad ass, still sore from his father and brother's fuckings the previous night, in the driving seat of his car and wound down the window. "Do I get a goodbye kiss, mom?"

Carol declined her head and gave him a kiss, which was not so demonstrative as the ones the night before, for obvious reasons. Mrs. Chalmers and her sons were immediately forgotten.

"See you, soon, my darling," she said, "and thanks for fucking me with that hot hard prick of yours. It was a wonderful Mother's Day present."

"My pleasure, mom," replied Ryan, smiling up at his mother. "Hope my prick was a wonderful Mother's Day present too, mom," said Luke, grinning.

"Of course, dear," said Carol, "last night was really special. You boys and your father together gave me some of the hottest sex I've ever had."

"It won't be the last time, mom," replied Ryan, smiling up at his mother as he revved up the engine while Ray and Luke added their farewells, too. "I'll be home again very soon and dad and Luke will, I'm sure, take care of you in the meantime."

"Sure will," said Luke, his mouth drooling. As if to prove the point, his shorts tented out as his prick bulged at the prospect.

"Thanks for fucking me, too, son," said Ray, "you really know how to use what nature bestowed on you."

"Its what you and mom created, dad," laughed Ryan. "I'll be back soon, everyone," he said again as he prepared to drive away, "and then we can have another hot family orgy. If it's as good as last night's, it'll be fabulous. "

"Oh it will be," said Carol, "of that I'm quite certain."

"Yeah, son," said Ray, "you boys just go on getting better and better. I couldn't be more proud of you both if I tried."

"Me neither," agreed Carol.

"I'll be wanking tonight wishing I was still with you," said Ryan, letting in the clutch, not really wanting to leave but knowing he had to. So that he hadn't have to leave the family orgy early the night before, he'd booked a half day off to enable him to stay overnight and, of course, being thoroughly exhausted they'd all slept late after not only the orgy but watching themselves in their latest home-made porn movie. Right now, however, Ryan had to get a move on else he'd be late for work that afternoon.

"We'll be wanking and wishing you were still with us, too, darling," his mother assured him.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers