Happy Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

As Ryan drove away from the family home, his fully dressed parents and brother waving from the doorstep, Ryan felt immensely pleased with himself, not to mention proud, honoured and privileged, to have once again consensually fucked both his parents and his brother. Carol, Ray and Luke would do many threesomes before Ryan's next visit when the family sex club would once more be complete but until then, Ryan was happy that Luke would gain further valuable experience to make his next visit even more enjoyable ...

22.

As soon as Ryan had departed and his car had disappeared from view, Carol and her husband and youngest son went back to the house, Luke preceding his parents inside. Dressed in a vest and a pair of white running shorts which cupped his ass cheeks, making them stand out prominently while denting into the long line of his crack, he was aware of his parents watching him and swayed his hips to show his ass off as provocatively as he could.

"Luke's got a great ass," said Carol as she and Ray watched with admiration their youngest son's bum rubbing together inside his shorts as Luke walked along in front of them.

"Sure has," agreed Ray, "and I think we should give it plenty of attention."

"Yes," said Carol, "and his cock, too."

Luke looked over his shoulder and smiled at his parents as they entered the house. "I'm pleased you like seeing the way my tight shorts show off my ass, mom and dad," he said, "but what do you think of the front view?"

The horny son turned to face his parents, displaying the bulge where his hard cock tented out the front of his shorts.

"Very nice, dear," said Carol, "didn't take you long to get horny again."

"Not when I'm the son of two horny parents like you twos," responded Luke, grinning. "We're all just mad about sex, aren't we?"

"Sure fucking are, son," said Ray, "its what life's all about. Well," he added in considered tones, "at least what our lives are about, anyway."

Without waiting to be asked, Luke pulled off his vest and dropped his shorts, removing his clothes in one swift move and enjoying again the sensational rush of adenalin as he stood naked in front of his parents, proudly sporting his usual impressive hard-on and brimming with a confidence that belied his tender age. His nineteen years old incestuous prick pointed directly up to the ceiling in anticipation of some more taboo fun as he waited for Carol and Ray to finish undressing.

"My, your eager," laughed Carol as she started removing her clothes while staring at Luke's hard teenage prick as if it was the first time she had seen it in its aroused state. She bent down and gave it a quick suck and then licked Luke's balls for good measure before resuming taking her clothes off.

"No time like the present, eh son?" said Ray as he started unzipping his pants.

"Fucking well isn't dad," replied Luke as he helped his mother out of her attire, "especially when you talk dirty like that."

"Not that we really needed to," murmured Carol. "That's right mom," replied Luke, "you're the best mom and dad in the world. I love incest."

"We love incest too, sweetheart," said Carol as she began unhooking her bra with Luke's assistance and Ray nodded agreement. "Just a shame that Ryan had to leave."

It was indeed a shame that Ryan had had to leave, thought Luke, but nevertheless he was not going to pass up the opportunity of a thrillingly hot mom, dad and son incestuous threesome. And Luke always reminded himself not to be too upset about Ryan's absence since Ryan had done lots of threesomes with Carol and Ray long before he, Luke, had been considered old enough to be allowed to participate by their parents.

And just like Ryan, Luke too had been proud and honoured to have fucked both parents when the family sex club had all its members present the previous evening and now he was looking forward to fucking his mom and his dad all over again, Ryan or no Ryan.

Ray, likewise, was out of his clothes in a flash while Luke was still musing on his thoughts. Once naked, Ray quickly moved into position next to Luke, reaching out a hand and touching up and stroking his son's tight bare ass.

"Nice ass, son," Luke's father said, "it looks just as great bare as it does in your shorts. I'll have to give that a good rimming and fucking later on."

"That'll be nice, dad," replied Luke, "and I want to fuck your ass and mom's cunt, too."

"That's easily arranged, son," said Ray. "And it really turned me on seeing you and Ryan pissing over your mom last night. How d'you fancy pissing over your dad, too?"

"Thought you'd never ask, dad," laughed Luke in reply. "I'll gladly piss over you if that's what you want."

"Fucking well do, son," answered Ray. "And I'd also like to return the compliment."

"Of course, dad," said Luke, "and mom can piss over me too, if she wants."

Carol, smiling as she listened to the men's' conversation, finally finished shuffling off her own clothes and, now completely nude like the others, smiled at the two rock hard cocks standing rigidly to attention in front of her.

"We can piss over each other later," the horny wife and mother said, lying back on the bed in her favorite position with her legs spread wide, exposing her juicy cunt. "But right now, I really need another good licking and fucking. Which one of my two remaining handsome horny men wants to be first to do the honours?"

THE END

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers