Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon had worn his long trench coat and pushed up behind me and wrapped it around me as it was getting cold out with the sun dropping. The street party was a blast. Drag queens on stilts, all combination of men and women and men and men and women and women were kissing and dancing and running about. There were bottles of wine and beer being passed around by strangers. We soaked it all in, but we were more focused on each other. We'd just had such an amazing experience together and though we were still buzzing from it, we knew there was more ahead. I had my ass, still clad in my tiny shorts, pushed up against Brandon's lap and once again his cock had grown hard and pushed back against me.

The wine and my lover's body were warming me up, and as the party around us got increasingly intense I wanted to continue with my lover's birthday present. I unfastened the garter belts from my shorts as Brandon and I stopped to stare in amazement at a couple fucking right there on the street. She was bent over, clutching a sign pole being fucked by a man wearing nothing but a harness. Her black leather skirt was up, and her small perky breasts stuck out about the corset she was wearing. Her Bettie Page hairdo and high heeled boots completed this outfit. She had a beautiful body but it was her face that turned me on the most. Her mouth was open and she was loving being fucked, seemingly oblivious to the crowd cheering around her.

As we watched this spectacle of public sex, I slid my shorts off and tucked them into Brandon's pocket. His coat didn't quite reach far enough to cover me completely and I felt exposed, though so far nobody other than Brandon appeared to notice. He was harder than ever, and pushing his cock forward into my ass as the couple against the pole continued to fuck. The crowd pushed closer. I felt like I was teetering on the edge of a cliff, as the coat fell open and Brandon's hands held my breasts. I decided to take the plunge. I stepped forward, out of his coat completely, and gripped the pole just above where the other woman was gripping it. She looked at me with her eyelids heavy and her lips trembling as I bent forward with my high heels spread far apart. I pushed my ass out, and waited for my man.

As Brandon stepped forward and unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock, the crowd around us went crazy. There were people climbing on top of newspaper racks to see the action. I felt my love slide his cock into me. The foreplay was inherent in the act and we went right to the hard, fast fucking that we both needed.

I had my eyes closed and was surprised to hear a whisper in my ear. "May we pet you?" I opened my eyes and saw that the other couple had apparently finished and now stood ready to stroke and pet me as I was being fucked by my sweetheart. I nodded yes. I was breathing too heavy to say anything.

My lover was gripping my hips and now two sets of hands belonging to strangers ran up and down my legs, over my ass, underneath me to stroke my belly and breasts. My nipples were pinched; my jaw was clutched holding my head in place as Brandon continued to drive his cock into me. Finally the lovely woman slid her hands down my belly, between my legs and pressed firmly against my clit. She held her finger against me steady and I began to cum. I opened my eyes and saw the crowd cheering me on. One man had his cock out and was stroking himself as he watched. I was cumming loudly and with my whole body as the two strangers kept me standing. It was all my man could bear and I felt him cum inside me as he pushed up against my ass. He would slow down and then another pump would have him coming again. I was done cumming, but loving feeling my lover get off so thoroughly. The stranger slid her hand from my clit and I knew she was moving toward Brandon's balls which she clutched as he gave one last thrust and finally he was spent.

The embarrassment and exhilaration set back in as I stood and turned toward the birthday boy. I wrapped my hands around him and buried my face in his neck as the crowd gave their biggest cheer yet and then continued moving on down the street. "You were lovely." he whispered in my ear.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." I whispered back. The woman from the other couple silently pressed a card with her picture and phone number into my hand and they disappeared into the crowd. I remained half naked and exposed and Brandon's cock and balls were still sticking out from his pants as we moved slowly down the street with the rest.

Now there is the small matter of how to top this next year!

12