All Comments on 'Happy Trails...now Fuck off!'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments (Page 2)
nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars - no comment

nawtdognawtdog6 months ago

I really like the fact of the MC NOT being this overly benevolent person who tells his children to have a relationship with the cheater. Especially one that we all know has gone on for a while. I'm so sick of those stories that have the MC being "Christ-like" towards their soon to be ex; let her keep the house, make sure she has enough to live on, etc....

If my cheating spouse falls down in the street, I'm walking past and saying in my head "the motherfucker she was cheating with can help her up".

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

imagino a un par de usuarios de aca, dando este mismo discurso... 3am, sotano, whisky, alucinacion

jajajaja

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cathartic. I hope you feel better. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5* for the concise writing. Brevity has a merit all of its own. An implacable emphatic termination of relations. As a previous commenter alluded, that has got to be cathartic for some who’ve been in such a situation.

Viz your remarks at the head of the story directed to prospective commenters/readers (“we’ll miss you to be sure” made me laugh), and your desire to improve, NoTalentHack has an essay on the merits of LW, including describing it as a crucible for writing, together with some suggestions as to how to utilise other sections of Lit in conjunction with LW (which though I am not a budding author, I found interesting) for the purposes of refining one’s craft.

In any event, I for one, enjoy your direct style.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like it! Short and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is the clearest, most rational and intelligent analysis of what an appropriate response should be. It puts paid to all the self-serving, responsibility neglecting and pseudo rationale for the absence of a moral compass. He is spot on in pointing out that the "I still love her"...is actually confusion of what was and what the reality is now. No one can still love a man/woman that engages in betrayal.

Absolutely finishes ANY LW-CW "explaination or justification".

Brilliant!💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💯💥💥💥👊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If only it can work out like that in real life!

A wonderful fantasy!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous