All Comments on 'Happy Trails...now Fuck off!'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story was okay

short but top the point I think. like the effort too.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Not Sure

Who doesn't like your stories but I for one like all three on here and hope you write more. it would be nice to see No Wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well, I liked: 4****

Now I'll read your other stories. Thanks, tom anon

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Loved It!!

Steve is a man with balls. Not the usual cucky, wimp we sadly see so much of on Lit.

rublicksrublicksabout 10 years ago
Good read

liked it a lot,clear concise right to the jugular

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Exact and to the point. Fucking cunt whore.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Good!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Letter...

Letter was too long. Would have stopped reading after 2nd paragraph. Should have written as story instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow. really super.

thank you.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 10 years ago
Damn!

"I was working on it all by myself the whole time you were fucking around and now I'm done. "

Best line in the tale.

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love this story, I have been in this situation and it is very painful, very good way of sticking it to the old whore

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I would like

to have read her letter, the one to which he is responding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love all your stories, TCct

And I am sorry for your pain. But you sound like you're in a good place, now. Good for you!

By the way, I had just voted on another story when I read yours, but for some reason, I am unable to activate the "5" stars your story deserves.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
Just about perfect

You do not miss one single point, your case is clearly made, the tempo is superb, and the wordsmithing is magnificent. Thank you

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
Five Stars!

PAPATOAD and ttb would love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting letter

I guess he's kinda mad. The only issue I have is when he took the cruise and thought he locked her out. Any idiot goes into the back yard, breaks a small window and takes everything and anything she wants. He's gone. She could move the entire contents out of the house and let him sue to get half. Nothing he could do would stop her. And she's totally within her rights to be in HER house. That was a big hole in the story for me. Otherwise good job.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Chuckle

Need an audio of this narrated by Jason Statham - his voice would be a great fit.

5* - thx!!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

My God! I am certainly happy my name is not Trish and was in the above written situation! The shit sure hit the fan there! I loved it! The whole damn thing! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars!

Even though he came across as angry, there is a lot of pain between the lines. Now we just need a sequel or another perspective from the cheating wife please.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Wow!

Short and to the point. He hit all the points out of the cheaters' handbook of excuses.

He did what he had to do and didn't cry about it. She got what she deserved. He didn't buy into the "I Love only you" crap that cheaters always use after they are caught. Well Done and Thank You for writing it. Now I have to go and read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

Nothing like telling it like it is. You're one hell of a writer, much needed in this category. (ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally!!

Finally, of all the stories I've read on Literotica-loving wives, someone is actually writing about how I would respond if presented with an unfaithful wife. Good job!!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WITH HER MIND-SET

I just cant see her giving anything up. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
You trashed poor Tris!

And she deserved it. How do people say they love someone that lied to and disrespected?

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
AAAH the memories.

35 years ago wrote a similar letter to my first wife. This story is just as enjoyable as that one was. Out standing.

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Out bloody standing

5 BIG * * * * *

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Great Clarity

I enjoyed this story for the total clarity this guy has in his horrible situation. Instead of caving into emotional turmoil, he has held it together and is doing the right thing. In both the short run and definitely in the long run he will be better off.

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 9 years ago

Steve, where the hell were you 30 years ago? I could have used your letter, with only a couple of name changes. Wonderful letter, I gave it one of the few 5* ratings.

I will finish my day with a smile on my homely face.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WILL SHE CONSIDER THAT TIRADE

too cryptic. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 9 years ago
The way

A letter ought to be written...this, rhsc

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Point - Set - Match!

When everything needed to be said has been. Great letter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right between the eyes!

Kinda like Selina28's "Letter to my husband Mark" and then Finishthedamnstory's "Letter to my ex-wife, Selina. With the same flaws. Never, ever put your crimes down on paper for the opposition to use. In this case, taking the money, locking her out of the house and then stating he will refuse counseling were all mistakes. His lawyer straightened him up on the money, although paying the bills with her half would not have worked. Locking her out of the house? Don't make me laugh. She would have walked into the back yard and broken the first window she came to that gave her access. And she wouldn't have been breaking the law in doing so. Refusing Court ordered counseling gets you sent to jail by the Judge. The Judge sends you to counseling then you go to counseling. No choice. No option. Just go. And in the end, he may have embarrassed her but did you give any thought to the fact that she could have claimed both physical and mental cruelty and made him the bad guy without much effort? So while this was an entertaining rant by a cuckold husband it simply didn't ring true. So I have COMPLETELY ignored your opening statement, schooled you about the law, pointed out the flaws in the plot, and generally trashed your story telling. That said, it was kinda funny. But after all those years married to a woman, I felt sad that he ended up with nothing and no one. Maybe your next story can be a comedy?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Excellent!

“Unhappy” and “scared” – Isn’t that what SPOUSES are for? LOL, I just saw HE said the same thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Being unfaithful causes infidelity?

I understand completely that you don't want to hear her excuses, but there are always reasons for actions. Not good reasons, but reasons.

Also your prologues take away from your stories.

Very good otherwise

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Nailed it

Exactly to the point. The only thing I wonder about in all these stories is why the cheating wife wants to get back together? For the most part, the cheating women I have heard about are ready to jump ship when the cheat. In fact, cheating is part of the process of getting out of the marriage. They want to do something so bad, that their husband can't forgive them and stay married. They want out. Often, it is because they do not want to do the work of being a wife, mother, whatever anymore. They are quitting. Great piece!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
CUNT Gets What's Coming to Her!

GREAT to see an EX-husband who doesn't wimp out and shoves it up her figuritive ass! What a twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way to go.

No wimps here. 5*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Read It Again

I love the clarity of your thinking and writing. No self pity, no heart broken moaning, just decisive thinking and action. It is a breath of fresh air.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
The quintiscencial "Dear Jane" letter

Nicely done!

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Loved it!

More than one read for me and I have enjoyed it every time! Should be a form letter for every husband cheated on. Just change the names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It! 5* As For Anonymous 02/05/16....

You are the "poor idiot" if you can't read and enjoy a simple story as written by the author. DUH!

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Seems like more time and effort than she was worth

But then again, with today's speech recognition software, maybe all he had to do was rant into the microphone and let the computer do the work.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Another 5-Star Story

Title says it all.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
Please, tell us what you're really thinking

Don't beat around the bush. Make sure there is no ambiguity in your letter that may lead to false hope. Oh, you already did! Good for you! Gave it the five it deserves.

Thanks for the offering, loved it.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's looking for FORGIVENESS because she LOVES HIM??? She wants another CHANCE to fuck him over?? Her mother must have slammed the bedroom door on her head... HARD.

Speaking of idiots/aka/assholes.... (Anonymous 02/05/16 The story of a poor idiot.) This is aimed specifically at you.

Anonymous 03/10/16 had you right in the cross hairs. It’s YOU who’s the idiot and a first class asshole. The cheating cunt was repeatedly sending him emails... coming after HIM to reconcile and he finally opened the bomb=bay doors on her with logic that’s clearly beyond your ability to comprehend for why he’ll never respect her, believe her, trust her or have a fucking thing to do with her in this lifetime. In good faith, he gave her a lifetime free ride ONCE and, when it was nearing time to reap the benefits, he found out that she’d been shitting on him and their marriage as an expression of her now professed “love” and thanks.

We know you fucking Liberals intentionally bury your heads deep in your assholes in order to avoid having to see or hear reality and truth but don’t expect to get away with spewing your Liberal PC bullshit at those of us who are NOT BRAIN DEAD or VISUALLY IMPAIRED. All you PC nitwits can keep your bullshit and EAT it.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Liked it very much.

As far as this type of story goes, you nailed my response. I don't see the problem with this letter, I know that some of the annonies had a problem with it, and you, but that's not something to worry about. Hell, it might be the same annony sending every negative response. Wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened I bet. Well written and well played. Happy Trails indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He basically just signed a confession. Her lawyers will have a field day.

Very stupid. There's a word for that piece of paper he just signed. It's called a "confession".

He's just provided all the evidence she needs to take out restraining orders, lawsuits, the whole nine yards. All her lawyer needs to do is show this to the judge as evidence that he is cheating on her with prostitutes (they're still legally married until this is over, remember?), wilfully depleting the assets and doing all manner of malicious things. A very stupid confession to make while the matter is still awaiting trial.

Worse yet, a lot of jurisdictions criminalise prostitution. He might just have signed the confession which will put him in jail. Nice going.

The original inevitably will go to the lawyer and the courts. Dozens of copies of his stupid little confession will be mailed to his boss, his parents, his clients, basically every counterparty which comes to mind - and, if she puts his contact info in the return address on all those envelopes, they all will presume he was the one sending this. Maybe he should consider changing his name and leaving town?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

Agree on every point. I'd like to hear the bitch's side though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You have Issues, I love it.....

bill......5sssss

phil2213phil2213almost 8 years ago
All angles covered

I noticed an anonymous comment indicated this is a confession, which in a sense, it is. However, it is an admission that he was faithful to an unscrupulous person until he made the discovery of her abhorrent behavior outside the boundaries of a committed relationship. I gave it a five star rating in consideration of the level of emotions evoked.

PHLEGGPHLEGGalmost 8 years ago
Holy shit

Holy shit as I read this I was taken back to when I found out I was being cheated on and if you don't know that type of hurt and betrail then you will never understand this letter. I just can't understand what a person thinks to justify cheating on a spouse..Thanks Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon CONFESS THIS...

True life account of serial cheating wife

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

WORTH THE VISIT. BELIEVE ME. I DID.

Also took advantage of profile offer for explicit accounts and photos. Married female college instructor in Helena Montana

Forces student to fuck her. Then figuratively fucks him by spreading stories. Lost marriage, job and had reputation destroyed.

Based on info she has had dozen affairs-minimum-during marriage to 3rd husband. Was involved with two other men when she started harassing student. Has self-described need to have multiple affairs at same time. Husband knows. Does nothing!

Must be friend of Matt Moreau andRich Gerald.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVE IT

HAHA... Great Story!!!!

gldngolfergldngolferabout 7 years ago
Still one of the best

Second or third or maybe even forth time I've read this. I love it every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Man

He is man with heavy steel balls, btb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Job!

I relate to the way this guy thinks. While I have never cheated nor been cheated upon, I would like to think that this is the way I would behave, were I to find out that my wife had been cheating for fourteen months. No need for details, no effort expended on revenge (at least not per the limited information provided here), but definitely remove her from my life and spread the truth about her so no one could damn me or try to talk me into staying with her. And spreading the truth would, as it did here, involve informing the other guy's wife. This letter says it all very well and wraps it up in a neat bow: no need for further contact, counseling, or extended arguing through lawyers. IT'S OVER, period! Time to start a new life!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 7 years ago
That's the way to do it!

Absolutely wonderful, from start to finish!

Hat's off to you man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bra-FUCKING-vo!!!!!

I wish Steve godspeed! Great story and please write more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story!

He lost his right to file for adultery when he wrote in his letter that he paid for escourts. He was stupid to say that in the letter. In law it doesn't matter who did it first. He had sex outside the marriage. Note that the wife had not signed the divorce papers at the time of the writing of this letter!

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
@annony 8/27/2017..... wrong about the Adultery claim in Law.

He never lost the right to file under Adultery and under the law it does matter who acts first. Her actions in the first place resulted in the de facto termination of the marriage contract by violating one or more of the core provisions of said contract thus rendering it null and void in spirit if not fact. Given that, his subsequent actions could be shown as the inevitable consequences of her violations and fall under the headings of mitigating factors or extenuating circumstances through extreme provocation when the violations were discovered. He has nothing to be sorry for as he did nothing wrong. She was the cause and he was the devastating effect of that cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hear, Hear. tigger119

Well said.

A marriage vow, or any other witnessed attestation carries the same moral validity as an oath in court. It's sworn in court on a Bible or other religious text after all. But a witness' oath is the only one with an obvious penalty for breaking.

A tremendous shame that society fails to condemn an oathbreaker these days and that the gulf between legal and moral right has never been so wide as it is now.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
WITH ALL THOSE KIND WORDS

Helen Keller or Johnny Belinda should be able to un-cipher the bottom line, TK U MLJ LV NV

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 6 years ago
Fuck Yea!!!

Preach on Brother!!!!!!!!

Quadman07Quadman07about 6 years ago
No evidence!

She does not have any evidence that "he paid for escourts" ! He can say anything he wants but without any evidence she is out of luck. He can say he just told her "he paid for escourts" to get back at her for cheating. He had pictures as his evidence of her cheating.

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
Wow Again!

Read this several years ago and just read it again...and guess what, I still loved it.

I'm not going to write another comment, I'm just going to cut and paste my original comment....It is still so true.

"Short and to the point. He hit all the points out of the cheaters' handbook of excuses.

He did what he had to do and didn't cry about it. She got what she deserved. He didn't buy into the "I Love only you" crap that cheaters always use after they are caught. Well Done and Thank You for writing it. Now I have to go and read all your stories."

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
HA

I guess he told her. Fucking cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Stuff

I like the way this author thinks. And writes. His male characters stand straight up in their cheating wives’ face and tell it like it is, sob story be damned. And when push comes to shove, if need be, they go straight for the jugular. Figuratively speaking, of course. No PC bullshit here. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God I love your stories.

Read two storiss today where the husbands are wimps. Clues. Stupid. Etc.

So refreshing to find your stories.

Even though not always BTB they are believable responses and actions.

Thanks.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Great Letter

I have been contemplating writing a letter like this for Literotica myself. This one is so good that I am back to being intimidated to do it. Really good job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MAN!

If he had been more blatant and told her how he REALLY felt, maybe she would not have to wonder how she stood with him!

Paul in Oklahoma

tigger119tigger119about 5 years ago
Once again the similar stories recommended.....

does not match the story just read. 1 was close, 2 were outright reconciliations and the rest looked to be going g the path of Williams g cuckoldry. Lit needs to adjust their definition of similarity and model their algorithm accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What A Relief...

...To find a cheated on husband call it as it is! Too often they are still in love with the cheater, weep and cry, get drunk, think of suicide, are confused and know not what to do!!! Enjoyed this clear thinking response and succinct delivery. 5*s.

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
How I feel

I know this is a story but it seems to be written by somebody who's had it done to him as the depth of feeling just seems so real.

Also the "I still love the woman I thought I married but that isn't you" line is exactly how I felt. "I don't miss YOU, I miss the person I thought YOU were" is exactly how I felt and what I said.

Fiction echoing real life there.

Good "letter" and written with real emotion which is something hard to capture, well done. 5 stars.

Thank you for this.

chucksavedchucksavedover 4 years ago
So what are you trying to say?

Science has shown that not forgiving the betrayer has health risks. You don't have to kiss their ass, just don't hold a grudge, The phrase "I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.", comes to mind and I say be the bigger person. Piss all over them. In fact, they need not be on fire at all to feel warm piss raining down on them, the true mark of a class act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@ chucksaved

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Loved your comment. Was crying from how hard I was laughing...

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
One of my few 5 stars great story and humorous

Yes I agree don't have to be on fire for pissing on them

And you burnt both outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars. Bravo!

That probably was the most honest, straight-forward portrayal of what a guy might be thinking about his slut wife, and all of the nonsensical routines of counselors, courts, and the rest of the money suckers who feed on human suffering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FINALLY,......

Someone actually enters the real world. This is the reaction of a real man in the real world. This is a 12 or 13 star story simply because it resonates with truth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At last.

At last, a man with morals and principles.. The guy in this story mirrors exactly my own views on life. A really good story, well written and very deserving of the 5 stars that I award it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE!!

YES!! A WRITER THAT BELIEVES THERE ARE REALLY MEN LEFT IN THE WORLD. WE ARE NOT ALL LIMP, CUCKOLDS, COWARDS, ETC., SOME START OUT TRYING TO BE MEN, BUT THEN LITEROTICA WRITERS, SHOW THEIR TRUE COLORS AND MAKE THEM WEAK IN THE KNEES AND BACK DOWN AND LOSE IN THE END. BUT THIS WRITER, STUCK TO HIS GUNS, THANK YOU. PLEASE GIVE US MORE OF THIS KIND OF STUFF, MAYBE A LITTLE MORE HAMMER, SAY LIKE, WHY WOULD THEIR KIDS WANT TO EVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SLUT LIKE THIS? AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO THEIR DAD, JUST TELL HER WHAT DAD, DID, GO, AWAY, NEVER TALK TO THEM NEVER ASK TO SEE GRANDKIDS, GET LOST, MAKE HER PAY.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Easy *5

What a great letter. That definitely says it all.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading still great covered all the shit other authors gloss over or think pertinent

Love and slut covered

Acts 'vs talk covered

Trust vs lies covered

Etc covered

KoxokKoxokalmost 4 years ago

Perfecto! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Even Though

He wrote things in the letter that in the real world would be foolish to document, it simply doesn't matter here. This was fiction about a man with a certain moral code and a wife who lost hers. Everything a man or a woman for that matter would want to say was there with no quarter given, just like at the Alamo and a fine one it was. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I am glad That You do not think We are all Clucks . Yes My Wife Cheated on Me and Yes I caught them in Bed .. Yes I am 6' 1" tall and finally got My Black Belt in Brazilian Karate . I am also glad that Her lover hit Me in a Restaurant . I sure tore him Up .. My teacher was Mad until he got all all the Facts .. He Hates Bullies as much as I do . He also hates Cheaters More

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh!

He lost the ability to file the divorce for adulatory when he stated that he paid for escorts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Honest to the core. Great job.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

In this letter he mentioned a letter the ex wrote to him. Would be interesting, what stupid things she wrote in it beyond mentioned here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its a good start for the story, but wheres the ending? What happened the rest of them? How did they all react? Too much left open to deserve more than a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like how the husband here stuck to his points...I did like the story...just not enough of one...her cheating is the story here...so where is her part of this story...from her point of view..........

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Only one improvement to this slam-dunk story would be to have him INSERT his (Italicized) response/answers between her paragraphs of her letter. Let us see the full context of her letter and his replies. And he cc:'ed this response letter to the kids so they/she knows the full truth - sabotaging any desire she might have to paint him badly to the family.

/

+5* Hooyah, salutes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!😀😁😂😎😇

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars nor the commitment necessary😉😊

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Hope every guy that has been cheated on gets a copy of your letter!

TrambakTrambakalmost 2 years ago

This could be the SOP for letters.

amygdalaamygdalaover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Damm like a fucking boss. Really though there is something to be said when you have principles, mixed with convictions and you don’t sway from your path in the face of gross and immoral actions of others.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Concise, and to the point. "Take a piece of marble, and cut off everything extra". Just perfect.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Now this story I understand. Everything that needed saying was said.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous