All Comments on 'Hard and Deep'

by xox.sweet.xox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
I doubt that she is the first girl to do _________

______something like this.

The size of the bottle was a bit ridiculous though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ohhh.....

...Yessss

I think I'm in lust

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved the urgency of it

Wow, I thought it was hot. The size of the bottle showed her intense desire to be well fucked. Not so unusual,there are plenty of dildoes around that are that size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ok I guess

while it was well written it follows the theme of so many other stories I've read.. of the unfaithful spouse whether it be male or female (mostly female from what I've seen) are there so many cuckolds out there that write this crap?? It also shows lack of honesty and communication between people.. granted most of these stories are fantasies, it shows people have such little thought about infidelity or adultery and seem fine with it... wtf is the world coming to that a person can come hoe and find their spouse cheating.. or using a toy that 'does the job' and the other person acts fine with it? no wonder people, kids, and families are so messed up these days.. I'm sorry but if a person isn't satisfied by size.. then they should let their spouse know for gawd's sake instead of sneaking around to do this kinda stuff.. how about writing something original that's not about making people seem like crap eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Who's been peeking?

This story was so familiar! So hot and wet right now... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SO HOT!

This has me so hot I'm heading for the shower for a shampoo and some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing and arousing sight

An act in a Berlin nightclub was (?is) straddling a beer bottle onstage until it disappears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous