Hard Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
861 Followers

Those thoughts, of John and Phil fucking my wife distracted me, but right now I needed to remember everything I ever knew about licking my wife to ecstasy. All four of my fingers slid into her slick channel easily, as I used my tongue to split her many pussy folds. I buzzed her clit, I did everything I knew, but I couldn't take her over the top, I just couldn't get her to cum, normally an easy deal after she's already cum once or twice, before the timer rang. I knew from Lisa's moans that she had come three times, and Keri or Kim had come at least that much when Phil had tasted them. We had failed.

"#l"

"#3"

"#2" sealed it.

It was up to our ladies. I had faith in Keri's oral skills.

Once, drunk after a football game, John and I had been blown away right in front of each other by Kim and Keri. If she could reach me then, it would be easy for her now. Lisa had us stand in a line, John, Phil, and myself. We stroked our hardens as we waited for the women to draw.

Keri my sexy, sultry wife, blindfolded me and whispered "I've always wanted to do this. Thank you for loving me enough to let me do it and not freak out. I hope you cum in their mouths!" In mere moments, soft lips brushed the head of my cock. One hand grabbed my balls, as another whipped out to stroke along the length of my shaft. Her wicked tongue explored the tip of my cock, then she began sucking me with gusto. This was no schoolgirl blow job. Whoever she was, she knew how to use suction, lips, tongue and shaft stroking rhythm in combination. I couldn't take very much of this, and my balls jumped and I started spraying my cum in her throat.

She moaned, and I knew it was Keri. It's one of her favorite things about oral sex. She kept going, slowly, steadily, keeping me hard until the timer rang. I heard grunts beside me that must have been Phil. After just a moment of my flagpole waving in the breeze, another soft mouth closed over me, this one a deep throat specialist. I was wickedly hard, certain at this very moment that Keri had Phil's thick cock deep in her mouth. I wanted to see that so badly. I was tormented with images of Keri on all fours, sucking John as Phil fucked her with his huge prick as she screamed out and writhed in pleasure. I was groaning, but I couldn't cum before the timer rang.

The last lady took her place in front of my rigid, throbbing member, kissing my cock as she rolled my balls in her hands. Then she started a twisting, corkscrew motion as she stroked my raging harden right into her mouth. She deep throated me with ease, then ravaged my glans with her wickedly hot tongue. Pretty soon she was using her lips and tongue on the tip, stroking me faster & faster, tugging on my balls with her other hand. My balls exploded, pumping burning blobs of jism into her mouth. She kept stroking me with her hands as she stood up & kissed me.

It was obvious that my cum was still in her mouth, and she swallowed it as we kissed. Then she started blowing me again, building up the tempo, and I nearly came in her mouth again before the timer rang.

"#2"

"#1"

"#3"

"Lisa Wins!" Phil cried out.

"Fuck You, Bitch!" Kim screamed out in frustration.

"No, fuck my husband, you sloppy, loose cooze. Double or nothing. My Phil can out fuck Tom & John, any day. Take style, cums, or endurance. Admit you lose, you stretched out cooze, or bet one entire month each as our naked servants." Lisa really pushed Kim & Keri's buttons, and I was surprised Kim didn't deck her.

"OK, bitch. You get your heart's desire, to spread your legs for my husband. Ten minutes, each, in any position you like. Greatest number of cums wins. You in, Kim?" Keri said coldly, without and passion or tolerance for sass in return.

"Yeah. I've always known she wanted John's big prick. Did you see the way she

sucked his cock? Pure hunger! Besides, I'm so hot I'll fuck all three of them twice." Kim promised as she looked at us hungrily.

We put the blindfolds on them, Keri, Kim, and Lisa. It came out John, Phil, then myself. John smiled as he spread my wife's wet cunt and filled her steaming snatch with his hot dick. Kim moaned as Phil entered her doggy style. I laid Lisa on her side, sliding my cock up & down her slit. She moaned, then grabbed my cock, guiding me inside her, then fingering herself to beat the band. I turned her head

for a deep, hot kiss from her soft ruby red lips as I fulfilled my fantasy

of pounding into her tight rear. I no longer cared who won.

I was watching John plow Keri's furrow, missionary style, and she was using her heels on his ass to show him the rhythm she wanted. I knew that after tonight,

John would fuck my wife whenever he wanted to. Kim was moaning and shuddering, her big boobs hanging down, nipples like steel darts, as Phil rammed

his cock into her well padded rear. She was fingering herself into wave

after wave of cums. I knew she would let Phil fuck her anytime he wanted

to after tonight. I felt Lisa's tight twat convulse around me four different

times, and I was so turned on I never wanted it to stop, but the timer

rang. Phil had left Kim quivering, consumed in flames of lust. I moved

Kim to ride me, fingering herself, as I played with her big tits.

Kim was nowhere near as tight as Lisa, which gave me much more freedom of movement to work my magic. She was riding cum wave after cum wave. She must have cum fifteen times, some punctuated with "Ragh! Ragh! Ragh!"

like some obscene cheerleader. I knew that now, if John had Keri anytime

he wanted, I had Kim, who would fuck me anytime I wanted. Phil was using

the same doggy style on Keri he'd used on Kim. I watched my wife shudder and moan under the full, deep strokes from his massive fuck tool. She too would be left

quivering. John was sticking with the same missionary style, and he got

one cum when he couldn't help but spurt into Lisa's fiendish tight twat.

Then Lisa blew him, and I recognized her technique and it left an ache

for her in my balls. Lisa kept right on sucking him, even after the timer

rang. I got the impression she liked the taste of herself left on his

cock, or maybe the mixture of his cum and hers. Phil had cum in Keri.

She was whimpering, beyond lust, begging to be fucked by anyone, by all of us. I pulled her down into the spoon position, and she came several times as we kissed. I could feel his jism leak out, mixed with her juices, coating our thighs each time I thrust into her. Kim was riding John, still cumming to beat the band. Phil was tenderly and slowly screwing Lisa from the spoon position, as they kissed deeply. I couldn't take all the excitement, and Keri is a marvelous lover. Her cunt is so flexible, but she has more muscle control than any woman I know. As I came in my wife, she shouted, as did Kim, and then Lisa, in a chain reaction of cums. We all laid there, still hard within our own wives, for several minutes after the timer rang.

After we took the blindfolds off, we were all greeted with deep, lusty kisses from our wives. Then they compared notes, talking quietly, without even getting up as they evaluated our sexual performance as frankly as if they were discussing grocery shopping. Lisa stood up, and quietly said "You win, Kim and Keri. Phil and I are still better at oral sex, but you and your husbands are much better at fucking. At least with blindfolds on. I'd really like for you to consider a rematch..."

"No way bitch. Not until my house is spotless." Kim objected.

We decided that starting next week, Phil and Lisa will alternate between

our homes, one week at a time, as our naked servants, for the next two months. We kissed & hugged each other, with a newly intense intimacy, then said our good byes to make our way home.

"So Tom, what is your real impression, what did you think of tonight? Want to grant them the rematch? Do you want to do it again?" Keri wanted to know my thoughts.

"Too hot for words, my love. I want to do it again with the blindfolds off." I said before I even thought of the consequences, or how Keri might feel about it.

"No jealousy or anger?" Keri wanted to be sure I could handle what had already happened, much less what was sure to cum next.

"Oh, I got real hot thinking about you spreading yourself for John, and knowing you were sucking their cocks really got to me. I can't even begin to describe how hot I got when I felt Phil's cum inside you." I confessed to her.

"Ooh, that was Phil? Is that bad? Too much to handle?" Keri worried that it was hot angry, not hot passionate.

"No, hot. Made me realize how hot you really are. Made me want to make love to you even more. Made me want you even more. Made me want to watch you, as they touched you, licked you, fucked you. Every time I see them I'm going to think of what they did with you, what I'd like to see them do with you..." I admitted.

"I feel the same way about you and Kim. Just knowing that you've fucked Kim turned me on so much I couldn't see straight. And to know that Lisa can suck you better than I can just drives me wild. I've got to see the two of you suck & fuck again." Keri shared what she wanted to try again.

"So you want to do this again?" I asked her, wary of the wrong answer.

"Definitely, Tom, my love. How do you feel about it?" Keri sighed a happy sigh.

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away. If only to watch you scream and shudder through thirty more orgasms. Definitely, count me in." I said to happy kisses from Keri, the result I get when I somehow blunder into the right answer.

I later found out from Lisa that she and Phil had been wanting to seduce us, only they had failed, for months. They had tried all the normal suggestions, dancing, sleep overs, strip poker. It wasn't until she saw how competitive Kim and Keri really were, that she knew she held the key. It took her weeks to figure out exactly what she had to do. She had never expected things to go as far as they had, but they were delighted that they did. We were all delighted they did.

All of us now have a sexual charge, just from being near each other. The girls are confiding fantasies to each other, and new plots and schemes are being hatched. Just talking about the contest gets us so turned on we can't keep our hands off each other, and now we don't have to. The first conclusion the girls came to was they didn't want hurt feelings and refusals. So each of us can now choose from any of them, and each of them can choose from any of us. If both agree, it's OK, and that's

that. The thought of being able to proposition Lisa or Kim just like I do Keri, anytime, anywhere, well, my ego will never go back down to anywhere near normal size.

Keri and I are having twice as much sex, just on our own. My fantasy life is having trouble keeping up with my reality. No sooner do I envision a scene, say a threesome with Keri and Lisa, than Phil gets called out of town and Lisa is lonely, which Keri just won't put up with. We are practically having an orgy after bowling each week, and the girls never wear underwear to the lanes anymore. In talking with Keri, I found that she and Kim really missed all the group sex they had as cheerleaders. But she tells me nothing compares to being loved by the studs she has right now. She knows she is available to us, and she knows that we all want her.

She and Kim each have fantasies about satisfying all three of us guys, just by themselves. That fantasy has infected me, and I am bound and determined to make it cum true. I think I may make one night per & month into "threesome night", just so each girl can have her one night in the spotlight, all to herself.

I've never felt so alive. I've learned so much about my wife that I never knew before, and I've learned how truly pitiful John and I had become in terms of our ability to please women. It was a harsh lesson to learn from the "girly man" (Phil), but a stranger was a better lover than we were, as chosen by our own wives! I am convinced that he and Lisa threw the contest, by turning our wives on and letting us claim their orgasms, just to save the fragile egos of these aging athletes. I love them so much. Does it seem insane to be so thankful to the couple who have seduced your wives right out from underneath you? If you had told me I'd be grateful to the man who I watched kiss, fondle, 69 and then fuck my wife, even just a short month ago, I'd have gone to get the guys in the white suits from the funny farm. I've never loved my wife so much. Or her friends.

craigool
craigool
861 Followers
12