All Comments on 'Hard Day's Work'

by x_Medusa

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ZZZ...ZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZ!

Wake us when you write something worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I don't rate the story very highly, either, but it begins with a 'positive' simply by being written, for which I thank the author. If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing badly - better than simplyly expectorating your bitter and twisted inner self like the anonymous arsehole who comments first on this page. It's fair enough to say "I don't lke that", even not knowing why you don't, but to knock something down just for the sake of being unkind, and to do so in such a nasty fashion as the first commenter does, is simply a mark of ignorance and plain stupidity. What has s/he contributed to Literotica or to this writer's progress with this meaningless drivel? Nothing at all except a sour taste. This person should remember the good advice of many a wise teacher - if you have nothing positive or constructive to say, you should say nothing, rather than expose your own woeful lack of cultural education, decent manners and simple goodwill. No wonder you chose to remain anonymous in the cowardly fashion typical of specimens of wormspit of your type.

Thank you for trying, author, and please keep on keeping on, ignoring the shovelful of shit that smears itself over this page earlier.

Freddy from Brazil - not the anonymous north or the unidentifiable south, but a real place with a name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous