All Comments on 'Hard Massage'

by janozau

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Girls just want to have fun!

It's fun to read about a lady who gets what she needs even if she doesn't know what she is getting into. Truth be told there are many women who would relish the chance to be treated to a "hard massage". I'm looking forward to more submissions by janazao because she either has fantastic experiences to share or a great fantasy life - either way she will keep me cuming back to her page to check for new entries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Done!

Very well written, very erotic. Please submit more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please fist me again!

That was great! I would love to have that happen. You either had a great time or you have a great imagination.

MasterLornMasterLornover 18 years ago
Great story. Wow, would love to recreate that.

Very cool, loved the description. I also like to work a woman over. I would love to do the fisting thing, or at least watch it happen. My hands are huge though, so probably won't happen anytime soon. Great story, look forward to more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Writeon write on ...please

I have experienced a massage somewhat like the one described here and can say that if you haven't you should certainly try. what is more important is that we encourage the author to expand this story into more chapters......write on....write on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The Best

Can't wait for the next story! Please tell us more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
top read

bring on more of that stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

I'll be thinking of this one for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
OH, YES!!!

All I can say is when are you available to take me to the spa with you??? I think you know exactly what I need, but I have no idea where to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fisted

hot and heavy i could almost feel a small fist enter me as i was reading.......loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
VERY HOT!!!

Pardon Me a moment while I clean off the key board...Until Now, I never liked the idea of fisting...You have opened up a new area of sexual play and I THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it.

Wonderful story. Made me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ninja

thats a proper massage , to the elbow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfect

I loved this story. Besides getting me off I loved that it was quick and too the point. Too many stories here are multiple pages of unnecessary filler. I love that I didn't have to click to the next page or skip through 99% of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous