Hard Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was also a huge 4 foot long 2 foot wide white plastic table for folding laundry and a rack to hang clothes on. Lastly was utility sink and a shelf area laundry supplies and cleaning supplies for in the laundry area was a small alcove about 2 feet wide that had a place to dump water for when you mopped.

The living area was off the kitchen and was quite nice. It had a four and one-half long tan leather sofa with two seats built like "captain's chairs" on a boat and each chair was extra wide and reclined back and between each chair was a area to place drink glasses remotes and ash tray for cigarettes.

The living area also had a regular matching leather sofa and two matching oversized leather recliners. In front of the split sofa was a huge 60 HD Plasma TV with surround sound with a sound system that would carry sound to the whole house if Stella wanted it to.

As you came in from the front entrance, there was a hall. Off from the front entrance on the left as you came in would be a nice formal living room and dining room for entertaining guest with a arch way between two. There was a nice china cabinet with some fine china in it that Stella had inherited from our grandmother(mom's mom).

On the right side of the hall was a nice 20x 25 room which was Stella's office. This is where Stella would do what work she needed to on the weekends or night s or just relax and spend time on the internet.

Between the living area and the hall were the steps going up to the second floor. The other 3 bedrooms would be up there along with, each nicely furnished with queen sized beds.

The other 3 bathrooms would be upstairs as well. there would be one bath on the hall for general use and one of the bedrooms would be a second smaller master bedroom and would have a small one-half bath and the last bathroom would be for the bonus room.

The last room of the house would be the bonus room up over the garage. It would turn out to be my "Man cave" decorated like a sports bar lounge. It would have pictures of me when I was in high school and college playing ball. There would also be my awards I won in Martial arts and my old foot ball jersey would be in a frame on the wall.

There was also a couch where I could sit and watch my 42 inch plasma TV and a entertainment center where I could watch movies. I also had my own computer with cable modem.

About 9 months before my release, Stella and my lawyer helped me get ready to acclimate back into society. First they helped me get my driver's license reinstated That would be the one that took the most time and I would get it about a week before I was released. My lawyer also told the prison that I had a place to live with my sister and my Uncle Leon had a job in computers waiting for me at his company.

Stella would use the last six months to get me some clothes made She came up every weekend and spent Saturday and Sunday visitation times with me. One weekend she brought a tailor Leon knew to get my body measurements She said she was going to get me a suit for when I was released so I let him take the measurements.

Since I was so huge and tall I had to either get my clothes made special or from a big and tall store. Little did I know I would get a complete new wardrobe including three new tuxedos casual clothes and lastly polo shirts and tan and olive khaki pants as part of my uniform for Jupiter Data Systems.

One of the last visits Stella brought some clothes for me to try on. They consisted of my suit she had made for me, a nice tux, a pair of dress pants, casual khaki pants, jeans, a knit polo top, a dress shirt t-shirt and two pair of shoes, one dress and one sneakers. She wanted to make sure they fit and they all did.

Seeing that I was so huge I had to have my clothes specially made or ordered from a specialty catalog. Stella would then take them with her and as I would find out when I was released have my wardrobe waiting for me she had ordered.

Finally, the day came when I was to be released and I was as nervous as a LONG tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I was scared SHITLESS. I guess I was nervous about getting out because prison was all I had known but scared or no I wanted out and had no intention on returning.

The guards understood my angst and assured me I would be alright. James Worthington III, my lawyer was there as well and led me to the release center. They showed me a room where I put on my charcoal gray pin stripe suit, French blue dress shirt, red tie and black dress shoes. Dressed to impress I walked out escorted by the guard my lawyer.

It was a quarter to ten in the morning when I walked through the outer prison gate, a free man. I was nervous and excited at the same time Finally after looking at the outside of the prison from the yard for 23 L-O-N-G years I was outside.

Stella would be waiting for me over on the side propped up against the door of what looked like a motor home It was a 26 foot bus style motor home two toned, and looked brand new. She was looking good dressed in a yellow sundress with blue polka dots on it and sandals and a huge smile.

Stella took one last long puff of the cigarette she had been smoking,, blew out the smoke, tossed it down and crushed it out with her sandals. She then ran over to me and I dropped my belonging bag and ran to her and we both embraced and kissed.

"OH god you are I sight for sore eyes," I said "I am so happy to see you."

"Not half as happy as I am Mon Cherie," Stella replied as she kissed me again.

We let go of the embrace and walked hand in hand back to my belonging bag picked it up, said thank you to my lawyer and turned and walked to the motor home where we got in and drove off.

God it felt so good when we were leaving the prison behind. Stella looked over at me and smiled and pulled out a cigar from a box between the seats and said "Here hun, you deserve it."

"What I really would love would be to get out of this monkey suit, no offense. I like it and it's really nice, but you know me what I really need is some jeans and a t- shirt."

"That I do hun," Stella said grinning, "There are some folded up on the bed. I am not offended. I just wanted you to 'go out in style' as they say."

"Thanks sis," I said with a smile, leaned over kissed her on the lips and then went back to the back to change. That is when I found out just how much Stella had waiting for me.

Inside the back bedroom was a nice queen sized bed a fair sized closet and toilet area. On the wall above the headboard of the bed was a giant paper sign which read "Happy Birthday and Welcome Home"

On the bed I saw a yellow Henley shirt, a pair of brand new dark indigo colored jeans, a pair of grey athletic socks and a pair of white New Balance sneakers. I also noticed a myriad of presents and a birthday card.

I put on my shirt, jeans socks and sneakers, and hung up my suit on the clothes hanger Stella had placed for me on the bed and opened the closet to hang it up. That is when I would see my new clothes she had acquired for me.

There was first a black tux, white shirt white tie and cumber bun . I also had another black tux a lavender shirt and tie as well as a mint green shirt and tie. I also had 2 pairs of tuxedo shoes.

There was also a black suit with faint pin stripes, a dark charcoal gray, a light grey and dark blue. For shirts there was a French blue, pink, light blue, sea foam/mint green and yellow. Each one of these shirts have white pinpoint collar. For long sleeve casual dress shirts there would be black, pink, lavender, navy blue, emerald green, olive, red, copper colors and a gunmetal gray color.

Lastly I would some casual slacks; Tan, sand, navy blue, black and olive, 4 pairs each. Also there were denim colored Khaki pants as well as regular jeans. I also see pull over Polo style golf shirts made with dry weave material that is supposed to repel wetness.

I sit back down on the bed and set the card aside for a moment and looked at the presents. First I noticed a brand new Apple I –Phone®. I took it out of the box, turned it on and tinkered with it for a bit then put it on the night stand.

Next I noticed a Toshiba Lap top computer with 4 gigabytes of RAM, a wireless card, a 3G broadband connect card, Microsoft Office 2007 Professional, plus various software for Jupiter Data Systems. I also noticed an I-POD and I-Pad.

In the corner by the foot of the bed was a video camera on a stand. It had the capability to covert to DVD or any other computer supported format. There was also a nice digital camera with 3 sets of lenses: one for 35-70 mm, one for 50-200 mm and the last 200-500 mm.

I was overwhelmed by the gifts but not as much as when I discovered what is waiting for me when I opened the card. I smiled when I found Stella's and Uncle Leon's signature which read "Happy Birthday and Best Wishes,"

T hen I discovered something that will take my breath away. Also in the card was another envelope about the size of a formal invitation written in beautiful calligraphy. It read simply "Mon Cherie". Inside was a folded piece of paper written in the same calligraphy which read;

"To my beloved Dave. I have missed you and am so glad to have you home. I know we can never have these twenty-three plus years back, but we can begin anew and build a new future together. I love you with all of my heart and will never let anyone or anything become between us again."

"Fate brought you into my life to be my soul mate and I pledge my eternal love and devotion to you, the one true love of my life. I love you darling more than words could ever begin to express so I will show you every day just how much mean to me."

"You are the man I want to give myself to and the one I want to share eternity with. I pledge all my love to you and will stand behind you in all you do and walk with you hand in hand through life. Your faithful and ever loving companion, Stella."

My heart melted when I read the card and he sat on the edge of the bed and wept. The presents were nice but nothing could compare to the love Stella had put into the letter.

I walked back up front and didn't know what to say. I showed her the note I found and simply said "Thank You"

Stella just smiled and said "Welcome home Mon Cherie and happy birthday. There is much more where that came from."

I leaned over to kiss Stella and we continued to drive. I then lit up my cigar, took a long puff, held it for a moment blew it out and leaned back in my chair and just savored the sweet taste of freedom.

After about 10 minutes of silence, I jokingly said "So sis, what's with the motor home A simple car would have sufficed."

"Well brother dear," Stella replied smiling. "I thought I would give you a taste of your new life. Anyhow, uncle Leon gave it to me as a bonus for all my hard work. It is a 2002 model and he bought himself a bigger on and plans to retire and travel the country."

"He also gave me a month off of work and I planned to use it to take you to Vegas up to Lake Tahoe and then on the way back show you some sights of the country before we head back home."

"But first I am famished, " Stella said as she lit up a cigarette and took a long puff "How about a nice juicy steak cooked the way you like it with a baked potato and salad. I saw a Santa Fe Cattle Company® restaurant as I was coming in about 20 minutes away. Does that sound good to you?"

Hell yeah," I replied. "I am so hungry I could eat a moose."

We drove to the steak house got out locked the motor home and went inside. We got us an L-shaped booth in a secluded part of the restaurant and sat side by side and I put my arm around Stella's waist and my hand in hers.

"Would you like a ciggy sweetie" Stella said smiling as she pulled the pack from her bra. "I'm afraid all I got is Virginia Slims 120's menthol. Do ya think you're man enough to smoke a woman's cigarette," Stella said winking.

"Gimme that pack," I said and Stella just smiled and laughed.

I was overwhelmed by the choices I had to select from. I ordered an appetizer trio consisting of fried mushrooms, potato skins and chicken tenders. For the main course I got the 12 ounce rib eye cooked medium, a loaded baked potato and salad. To drink I got a tea.

Stella ordered and for the next hour or so we laughed talked and just caught up on old times. After lunch Stella took me to the mall where we spent a couple of hours just looking around. All this freedom to come and go as I pleased was a bit overwhelming so when I had enough, we left.

We hit I-64 and drove for about 45 minutes until we came to a rest stop. We parked the motor home in a secluded area underneath some pine trees then Stella pulled the blinds that covered the windshield closed and locked the trailer door. Taking me by the hand she led me to the back bedroom and closed the door.

Stella laid me on the bed and pulled off her sundress, removed her bra and panties then undressed me until I was naked and laid on top of me. Her warm soft naked body felt good against mine. We kissed and caressed as our bodies pressed together and I would feel Stella's hand grab rock hard cock and guide it into her pussy where she would ride me cowgirl style.

Stella rode me slow and methodically, taking long and intense motions. I placed my hands on her hips to guide her motions. We were so hot and horny we both came within five minutes. I spunked my hot load into her waiting pussy and she flooded my cock with her sweet cream.

Stella laid back on top of me and rolled me over to where we were both on our side. We then embraced and kissed as our bodies pressed together. I still had my cock buried inside Stella's wet pussy and I pumped it slowly and continuously both to keep it hard as well as to give Stella pleasure

As we laid together our bodies moved as one. Stella's long luscious legs rubbed up against mine. We spent a good 30 minutes in this foreplay exploring each other's bodies then I laid Stella on her back and began to move my way down her body with my mouth.

I first kissed and nibbled the flesh around her neck, even giving her a hickey. I next moved to her sumptuous breasts and kissed and licked around the nipples, spending about five minute on each one suckling them like a nursing infant, which made Stella go into orbit.

After satisfying Stella that way, I moved my kisses down her torso until I reached the top of her pubic region. I inhaled the musky scent of her woman hood and placed my mouth over her clit and let my hot breath loose on her cunt.

Stella's legs instinctively parted, allowing me full access to her heavenly gates of paradise and pleasure. I gently kissed her cunt and then began kissing the inside of her thigh and worked my way down her leg until I reached her foot. I then kissed her pussy opening again and this time worked my way down her other leg. I know I was teasing her but the actual pleasing would be well worth the wait.

After doing both legs I buried my head in her cunt and ate her out like a starving man who hadn't eaten in a long while. I used my fingers and tongue to bring her off to orgasm after orgasm and within a matter of only a few minutes I had managed to make her cum and she flooded my face with her sweet honey dew nectar.

I continued to please her orally for another ten to fifteen minutes as wave after wave of pleasure rip through her body like a giant torrent of water battering the rocks of a cliff side shore.

Stella would grab my hair and hold my head between her legs as she bucked her hips up and fucked my face. It wouldn't be log until I would bring her off again because Stella let out a scream crying "Oh god yes" and felt her juices trickle out of her cunt. When she could hold back no longer she flooded my face with her sweet sticky cream.

"Hold me Mon Cherie," Stella softly moaned and we laid together side by side. We kissed and caressed as we cuddled together

"I'm so glad to have you back home and in my arms where you belong," Stella softly purred. "I 'm never going to let you go."

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied smiling, and I'm not going to let you go either."

Stella smiled and kissed me on the lips as our bodies pressed together. "I could lie here in your arms all day Mon Cherie," Stella said softly, "but unfortunately it is not getting us any closer to our destination, and besides that, I think we would draw unwanted attention if we stay here too long."

With that, Stella got up and tossed her sundress back on over her naked body, no bra, no panties and slipped on her sandals. She tossed her bra and panties into the dirty clothes hamper She tossed me a University of Kentucky T-shirt and gym shorts and I put them on without underwear. I slipped on a pair of house shoes and we both made our way to the front of the motor home.

"Wanna drive hun," Stella said with a smile "It's not that hard. It drives like a car but only bigger."

I hesitated at first, then thought "What the hell, why not and took the keys and started the engine as Stella removed the front blinders from the windshield. With Stella's guidance I pulled out of the rest stop and on to the interstate and we drove until we both got hungry and stopped for the night

We checked into a motel got just enough clothes for tonight and showered. We then went to Outback® that was close to the motel had dinner then came back to the room where we would make love until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we showered got dressed checked out had breakfast at the IHOP® across the street then continued our way to Vegas. We drove I-64 until we reached I-70 and took it on in through Denver where we would stop for the night. The next morning we drove until we hit I-15 and took that down to Vegas, arriving the day before my birthday.

We checked in at the Luxor Casino and Hotel. Stella had gotten us a room in what was known as the "Tower Premier Suite" which was one of the best if not THE best rooms in the hotel. We showered dressed and went to dinner and to check out the hotel and it's night life.

I wore my dark charcoal gray suit mint green shirt, and red tie. Stella had on one of her "little black dresses" except it looked more like a "baby doll" nightie rather than a dress. The neck line was plunging and showed off an ample amount of cleavage and the skirt part was short and flared up showing a lot of leg.

Stella also had on black lace lingerie, black fishnet thigh high stockings with matching garters and black 1 inch heel shoes. To cap off her outfit she had a black Onyx necklace she had bought. Dressed to kill, we both headed out for a night of fun and frolic.

We ate dinner in one of the hotels best restaurants. We ordered Champagne and drank to my freedom to my up coming birthday and to our life together. After dinner we gambled for about two hours spending about 250 dollars and winning about 5,000.

After gambling we put our winnings in the hotel safe and decided to go hit the clubs. it was about 10:00 the time when most night clubs were pumping. We danced drank and partied until 1:30 A.M. then we made our way back to our suite.

Once at our suite, we took our clothes off spent the next two hours making love then finally collapsed in each other's arms around 4:00 in the morning and slept until noon.

For my birthday Stella would take me in a limo to see Tom Jones at one of the other Casinos. We then returned to ours where we partied at the night club until 2:00 then gambled until 5:00 in the morning when we would return to our suite make love and sleep during the day

We would keep this schedule the whole week we were in Vegas and on the last night we went to bed early to get our bodies back on regular schedule. When we left Vegas we drove to Tahoe to see that for a day then drove into California until we hit the Pacific Coast Highway.