All Comments on 'Hard Times'

by Dorado

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where's the erotica?

Not sexy at all. In fact I think of this story when I'm having sex so I won't cum too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Boring

Boring...oh so boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is this going somewhere? Rambles around

Rambles with no sense of direction. Good start but no follow through.

JackKingJackKingover 13 years ago
love the tease

well written, and I appreciate the slow tease and his attempt, albeit weakening, at restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Long Build

While I'm a very big fan of story and plot to my erotic literature, you can arrive at a point where you're no longer teasing you're just leading. I was hoping for a great romp on page 2 and well, nothing happened. If you're just starting out I have some praise for your build up, but as you've written before you should know you left us sitting without the glow of arousal but the painful sting of a blunt end with no fun.

<br /><br />

I may have the lexicon to write, the grammatical skills, even the will and want; but I refrain because I don't want to produce something like what you did here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brief

To summarize, a full chapter of this story could be paraphrased as "sister-in-law moves in, brother-in-law lives with a perpetual hard-on, sister doesn't seem to mind," and not a lot more, ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sooooo dull

And sooo not sexy, I mean, really...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous