Hard Times with Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, thanks."

"It's too bad you have to hide it and can't wear your wedding rings out in public." She looked around to make sure no one was near, then asked so only I could hear, "How is it? Having sex with your teacher, I mean."

"Ah, well...the sex is great. You know how teachers are. Always horny."

"Yeah, she looks like a real cougar," she said, intending it as high praise. "There's a couple cute teachers at my school. I wouldn't want to marry them though, just maybe hook up with them or something."

"Okay, well...good luck with that. Don't want to keep the wife waiting, so...have a good one." I backed out of there as quickly as I could before I got myself into trouble. Mom was laughing her head off when I got into the car. "Yeah, very funny. Because of you, that girl is probably going to go to school on Monday and start banging all her teachers."

"If there's one thing I'm good at it's corrupting the youth of America." She leaned over and pulled me into a passionate kiss, taking my hand and placing it on her breast. We made out like a couple horny teenagers for almost a minute out in front of the diner. When Mom sat back, I saw our waitress staring at us from the big plate glass window with a dreamy expression. Mom gave her a little wave.

"Let's go, hubby. Mama wants some of that honeymoon-suite lovin'."

As we pulled out, the cute waitress waved goodbye, her head now filled with career-ending sexual intentions.

------------------------------------

We checked into a nice hotel and headed up to our room. It was huge, with a king-sized bed, a wide-screen TV, and a nice view from our fifth-story window. The place had a pool, a good restaurant, and smiling staff around every corner. I could hear Mom oohing and aahing as she checked out the bathroom.

"What do you think?" I said. "Pretty nice, isn't it?" I fidgeted around the room with my hands in my pockets feeling uncomfortable and out of place. Mom came out of the bathroom and snuggled up against me. I wrapped my arms around her, laying kisses along her neck.

"Take me someplace dirty," she whispered in my ear. Mom felt it also. This room was too sterile, too conservative. Almost as if it was judging us for violating society's expectations and condemning our intended illicit acts. The filthy motel never cared what we did. Instead, it encouraged us to indulge our depravity, and reveled in the carnal debauchery committed within its grimy walls. We grabbed our bags and hurried out.

We drove around for almost an hour before finding a seedy motel that rented rooms by the hour. Much like our first place, an assortment of hookers and their potential customers orbited the area. When I paid for the room, the clerk tried to sell me a hit of crack. The eyes of several shadowy figures loitering around the edges of the place were upon us as we entered our room. There was a real feeling of danger here.

The room was perfect. The worn 70s-era carpet, a single saggy bed with threadbare, but allegedly clean sheets dotted with cigarette burns, the faded and peeling wallpaper. Everything was bolted down and tattered. As soon as we dropped our luggage we were at each other.

"Oh, sweetie, I want you so bad. Make Mommy come."

Our mouths came together frantically. I pulled Mom's skirt down and immediately navigated my fingers past her curly bush and into her wet inner delights. She tugged my shirt off, then kissed, sucked and bit my nipples.

"I want to be inside you, Mom."

"No, we can't do that, sweetie."

We fell onto the bed and finished stripping off each other's clothes. It had been only twelve hours since I had last seen my mom's naked breasts, but I still got a huge charge out of taking those big beauties in my hands and squeezing them and watching her nipples become erect.

Mom's hands went for my cock as soon as it was free. She gripped it and stroked it, fondling my balls and pinching the head. She rolled on top of me, grinding her crotch against my thigh. I rolled on top of her and rubbed my hard cock against her belly. We kissed throughout, our tongues darting back and forth into each other's mouth.

"Mom, I want to make love to you again."

"No, you can't fuck my pussy. My baby can't put his big, hard cock inside his Mommy."

My hand found its way back down between my mother's legs and I jammed my middle finger inside her, pumping it in and out.

"Don't you want to feel me inside you like this?"

"Yes. I want your cock inside me, but we can't. You know we can't."

"I am going to fuck you, Mom."

"Please don't, sweetie, not like that."

We continued to thrash and grope each other on the bed. She did her best to control my cock, making sure I never got into a position where I could get it inside her. I wasn't ready to use my strength to force myself on her, but we could both feel the mounting heat of our physical struggle. One thing was sure in my mind, however, I was going to fuck my mother again, one way or another, before this night was over.

"Don't fight it, Mom. I know you want me to fuck you. You can't stop me."

"I won't let you. You're not going to come deep inside my pussy. You can't make me fuck you."

We carried on with our sexual contest. I pinched the outer lips of her pussy, pressing hard on her hard clit beneath. She responded by biting my shoulder. The more pressure I put on her clit, the harder she bit, until I gave in and released her. I retaliated by clamping my mouth over one of her nipples. I sucked hard, drawing in as much of her soft flesh as I could, then slowly closing my teeth around it. As I did this I felt the tips of her fingernails against the skin of my cock. The more I bit down on her nipple, the farther she sunk her nails into my shaft. The sensation of pain, and the aggression behind it, was uniquely arousing.

"Please be a good boy. Don't make Mommy hurt you."

"Be a good girl and give me your pussy. Don't make me take it."

I got hold of both her wrists then, and pinned them up by her head. I attempted to get on top of her, but she clamped her knees together. I tried to force them apart with my body, but she resisted, using the strength of her beautiful long legs to fend me off. We had both built up a good sweat as we wrestled, our slick skin made it slippery work.

I had managed to push her knees to the side and pin them against the bed with my hips. From her twisted position, she was able to guard her pussy with her drawn up feet. I tried to work my way past, hoping she would surrender at some point and allow me to enter her. I didn't know if I could bring myself to actually force my cock into her without some clear signal from her that it was okay. But I was afraid at some point I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Wait! Stop, sweetie!" she cried out. I assumed it was some sort of ploy, so I didn't ease up. "I saw something. There's someone outside." I looked and saw a two or three inch gap between the heavy curtains over the window. It was entirely possible someone was trying to peek in. I looked down at Mom's face and saw her concern was genuine. After a few moments of consideration I decided to change my strategy and released my mom.

I went to the window and looked out. There was movement to the left, but when I turned there was nothing. Across the way, a guy stood outside his room smoking, and another sat in his car looking over the streetwalkers nearby.

I threw the curtains wide. Light from outside lanced into our little room and fell like a spotlight on my mother lying naked on the bed. She screeched and tried to cover herself, shocked by the sudden exposure.

"What are you doing? Everyone can see in!" She attempted to pull the sheet over her body, but it was tucked too tightly under the mattress.

"That's right." I returned to the bed, lowered my head, and kissed her just above the knee. I kissed and lick my way up her thigh. Her legs were still pressed tightly together, but when I reached the hollow just beneath her hip bone she relented and opened herself to me.

"I don't want anyone to see what we're doing. No one should see my son licking my pussy." She pushed my head down between her legs and I was once again granted the pleasure of inhaling the powerful scent of my mother's sex. I began with soft strokes of my tongue at the opening of her vagina and slowly worked my way out from there.

"There's a man at the window," my mother whispered urgently. "He's looking at me."

"Let him look."

The mystique of the filthy motel was once again working its magic on us.

12