Hard Times with Mom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to take that all away, Mom." I was feeling a strange mix of emotions as my mother made love to my cock, while at the same time breaking my heart by telling me we'd never share this again. "We both want this."

"Shhhh..." She tried to quiet me with kisses.

"I love you, Mom. And not just like a son loves his mom. I love you like a man loves a woman."

"Don't say that, darling. Don't even think about it, just think about Mommy's pussy fucking your cock right now. Think about Mommy's pussy almost ready to come."

"I want to be with you, Mom. I want to take care of you, and protect you. I want to love you and not care if it's right or wrong." I was having a hard time concentrating on my words as Mom increased her pace. Her hips were moving fast, and her pussy convulsed up and down the full length of my cock. Her beautiful tits bounced and slapped together inches from my face.

"Just fuck me, baby. Fuck Mommy and make me come. Make my cunt come all over your sweet cock."

I finally lost all ability to form rational thoughts and grabbed onto my mom's bucking ass. I began answering my mother's thrusts with my own, matching her intensity and rhythm. I spread her ass cheeks open and drove my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh, God, that's it. Fuck Mommy harder. Fuck Mommy's cunt hard. Make me come, baby!" We pounded each other for only a few seconds more before our orgasms exploded through us at the same time. Mom screamed and dug her fingers into my shoulders, and I pushed myself into her so hard my hips lifted off the bed, carrying her up with me. My cock surged and I released my cum inside her pussy. It was the most glorious sensation.

"I need to taste it, sweetie. I need your cum in my mouth." I rolled her over and went down between her legs. She spread her pussy for me and I cupped my hand beneath her gaping hole. "No, baby, with your mouth. Suck your cum out of my cunt and bring it to me."

I placed my lips around Mom's open vagina and sucked. She flexed her pussy and my cum flooded out of her hole and into my mouth. As soon as I had my entire load in my mouth, I mounted her again, sliding my cock back into her cunt. She knew what treasure I held in my mouth and licked my lips, eager to taste it.

"Give Mommy your cum, sweetie. I want to eat my baby's cum so bad."

I made her work for it, and after a struggle she was able to force my mouth open. My cum oozed onto her tongue. After I had sent only about half of my wad down to her she stopped me. Mom played with my semen on her tongue, savoring the taste and feel of it, opening up and showing it to me, then swallowed it all. I was prepared to feed her the rest I still held in my mouth, but she put her fingers over my lips.

"No. The rest is for you." Her eyes had a wicked light in them. "I want to watch you eat your own cum. Will you do that for Mommy?" I nodded. "Show me first." I carefully gathered my semen onto the end of my tongue and let her see. "Mmm, now swallow it, baby. Swallow your own cum." I let the wad of jizz slide down my throat, then opened up again to show her it was all gone. "Such a good boy."

By this time we were fucking again at a pretty good clip, and as soon as I began swallowing my cum, Mom was closing in on her next orgasm. It wasn't going to be as easy for me, but I was determined to come again, too.

I got my knees under me, lifted her legs up, pushing them together and holding them in front of me, and focused all my attention on my cock. Her pussy was tighter in this position, which I really needed at this point. There was a loud, slick sucking sound each time I slammed into her. But I needed something more. Mom's voice.

"You like when I fuck you like a whore?"

"Yes. I am your whore."

"Tell me what a slut you are," I growled and smacked the side of her ass.

"I'm such a horny slut. I can't stop fucking my son. I'm a slut for your big cock."

"Where do you want me to come?" I demanded and slapped her ass harder.

"Come inside me. Come inside your Mommy's cunt."

"Make me come, bitch!" I smacked her again and she cried out when she felt the sting.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck my cunt, fuck my cunt, come in my fucking cunt! I want your cum inside my pussy. Mommy wants your cock to come in my big, wet cunt!"

That did it for me. My increasingly sore testicles strained and sent the remaining few dregs of my semen into my mom's pussy. What it lacked in volume, my orgasm made up for in fulfillment. My mom peaked moments later and came with a shivery spasm. I fell onto the bed next to my mom, coated in sweat and exhausted.

I watched limp and helpless as my mother continued without me. She squeezed what little cum I had deposited inside her out into her hand and rubbed it onto her tits. She then proceeded to lick and suck my semen off her own nipples as she masturbated beside me. Within seconds she was writhing under the effects of yet another orgasm.

This woman never ceased to amaze.

------------------------------------

We had both lain awake for hours after that. We didn't quite have the energy to make love again, but neither of us wanted to go to sleep. I was lying on my stomach. Mom, warm and naked, was pressed close to me. Her fingers drifted lazily across my back, occasionally finding their way down across my butt to my legs.

"Mom?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can we talk about tomorrow?"

"What's left to talk about?"

"I know you said we can't...be intimate once we're in our new place. I know you said that's the way it has to be. But I also know it isn't what you really want."

"Things can't always be the way we want, honey." She kissed my shoulder and moved closer to me.

"I have to be honest, Mom. I don't know if I can handle not being with you like this ever again."

"We have to be strong." She draped her leg over my back and I could feel the hair between her legs tickle my hip. "We need to help each other be strong."

"So I'm supposed to go find myself a girl, and you're going to get a new man, and that'll make us normal and happy again?"

"I don't know about me getting a man," she climbed on top of me, "but it would be good for you to find a girlfriend." Once she was straddling my lower back, Mom leaned forward and let just the tips of her nipples brush against my bare skin.

"A girlfriend that will eat my cum, and pee for me, and masturbate in front of strangers?"

"Why would you want a perverted woman like that?" She laughed as her nipples traced graceful circles on my back. My flesh responded with goose bumps.

"I want to make sure she's the kind of girl I can take home to mom." I shifted and she lifted herself to allow me to turn over. "I just want to make sure it's for real this time. That we're really going to give all this up after tonight."

"When you were fourteen I finally admitted to myself that I wanted to have sex with my own son." She leaned down and grazed her dangling nipples over my chest. "I was able to control my urges for almost five years. Then my life went haywire and I let myself give in." She moved herself down a bit lower so her pussy rested atop my flaccid penis. "My life is about to get back on track. When it does, I'll be able to get myself, and my urges, back under control."

She sounded like she was trying to convince herself as much as me. I wanted to argue, to shake her and scream, to make her see how wrong she was. But I couldn't be that selfish. I had to try to give her what she wanted, or thought she wanted, no matter how much it hurt.

"I love you, Mom."

"That's all I need to be happy." She brought her lips to mine. Mom pressed her wet pussy against my soft cock and awakened my weary appendage. I was barely hard enough to be useful when she tucked me inside her. "Mmm, this reminds me of my first time," she said after a few subtle turns of her hips.

"You mean your first time you had sex with a warm marshmallow?"

"It was the summer before my junior year. I was at bible camp and went with this guy on a dare. He was so nervous he couldn't get it up all the way. He's lucky my sister and I were so preoccupied with putting things in each other's pussies or he would never have been able to get it in."

"What happened?"

"He gave me two pumps with his mushy wiener, filled his condom, then ran back to the boy's camp and left me there in the woods with my shorts down around my ankles." Mom continued to massage my cock with her pussy, but it wasn't like we were fucking with the single-minded purpose of an orgasm. She just wanted me inside her.

"So you didn't even get off your first time?"

"Technically, no." She sat up on me, reaching around and tickling my balls. "After he was gone, I got totally naked and spent hours sneaking around the outskirts of camp and masturbating. I heard a group of counselors around a campfire, so I snuck up within about thirty feet. I hid in the shadows, diddling my pussy and listening to them talk about how much they loved Jesus. Now that was a damn good orgasm."

"You are going to hell for sure, young lady."

"Gee, you think?" She giggled and pinched my thigh. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Tell me about your first time."

"Oh. No, you don't want to hear about that."

"Was it Cindy after the senior prom?"

"No."

"C'mon, tell Mommy about the slut who popped my little boy's cherry."

"Okay, well...we went out to a nice dinner first, and had a really nice time. She looked beautiful in her sexy dress and hair done up real pretty." I paused, not sure if I should continue. "We had a cheap motel room."

"Ooo," Mom interrupted, "so now I know why motels get you so horny."

"We were really hot for each other, but she didn't want to go all the way with me. So we started fooling around, and I asked her to let me rub my penis on her pussy, but she wouldn't do it until I told her she could hold it and rub herself with my cock."

"You used that same trick on me! You little stinker!" Mom squeezed my face, pinching my cheeks together, but not yet getting what I was saying.

"I talked her into putting it in her pussy just once, but after I was inside of her she didn't want to take it out."

"I know that feeling!" She flexed her pussy muscles tight around my cock for emphasis.

"We stayed up all night and made love. It was the most amazing night of my life."

"Okay, I'm starting to get a little jealous." Mom was moving a bit more now, but still with relaxed purpose. "What happened with you two after that? Did you see her again?"

"Yes." I reached up and caressed Mom's face. "The next day we checked out of the motel and headed for Texas to start our new life together."

My mom froze. Her eyes searched mine in the silent gloom. I could see her putting the pieces together, and then full realization struck her. And it struck her hard.

A gulping sob caught in her chest and she jumped off of me. She turned in several directions, not knowing where she wanted to go. She fled to the corner of the room by the door and hid her face. She stood there naked, shaking her head, her shoulders trembling as she wept silently into her hands.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I had no idea she would react like this. I figured she'd be surprised, but not like this. I went to her and put my arm around her. "Don't be upset."

"You were a virgin?" The words came out as something less than a whisper. She turned and pressed her teary face against my chest. "I took my own son's virginity?"

I wrapped my arms tight around her, knowing I had done an awful thing to her, but not understanding exactly what.

"It's okay," I offered lamely.

"I'm a horrible mother. If I had known..."

"It's no big deal, Mom. Really."

"You don't understand. It is a big deal. I took something from you that I had no right to. Something you can never get back, and now that's a part of who you are forever."

"I'm glad it was you, Mom." I gently led her back to the bed and we sat down. "It was the most exciting, best night of my life. And it was with someone I loved, and who loved me. Isn't that what's important?"

"What are you going to say to your wife when she asks about your first time? Are you going to tell her your own mother stole your innocence?"

"I was hardly innocent, Mom. That's not even worth worrying about that." Mom's body was driving me crazy. I know we were in the middle of a very emotional situation, but she was sitting next to me, completely naked, and all I could think about was sucking her nipples and playing with her pussy. My cock was awakened from it stupor and stood up from my lap strong and firm. "From what you told me, my first time was a hell of a lot better than yours."

"Can't argue that." The tears had subsided but she was still clearly upset.

"If you could go back and do it all over, would you want to lose your virginity to that dork in the woods at bible camp, or would you rather your first time be with your dad?"

Mom got a faraway look in her eye. I lay back on the bed, drawing her down with me.

"I guess I would have liked that better." She sniffled and thought about it some more. "He stopped playing with us when my sister reached puberty. I was so mad at her. I cried for a week. When I was older I'd dream about him coming into my room at night and making love to me."

I couldn't keep my hands off my mom any longer. I caressed her belly and soon worked my way up to her chest. She moved her own hand down between her legs.

"I wanted my daddy inside me so much. I'd think about how we played with him in the shower. How I'd soap up his penis and it would get so big." Her fingers worked slowly around her clit as she talked. "I didn't understand what we were doing at the time, but when I was older I realized what I had missed out on. I wanted my father in my mouth, I wanted to stroke him and feel his warm cum on my skin, I wanted Daddy's cock deep in my pussy."

"I had all those same kinds of fantasies about you, except all mine came true." I took one of my mom's hard nipples into my mouth, and her hand quickened on her pussy.

"Just because you wanted it doesn't make it right for me to have done what I've done. I'm a bad mother, and what I did was wrong."

"Was it wrong for you to masturbate with me?"

"Yes." She opened her legs wider as I pressed my cock against her hip.

"Was it wrong for you to suck my cock?"

"Yes. I should never have swallowed my baby's cum."

"Was it wrong for me to taste your pussy?" I climbed on top of her.

"Yes. You shouldn't have sucked my clit, and put your tongue in my cunt."

"Was it wrong of me to lick your ass?" I slid my cock inside my mother as she continued to masturbate her clit. She hooked her legs around mine and drew me in.

"Yes. It was wrong for me to let my little boy suck my asshole and put his fingers in me back there."

"Was it wrong for me to put my penis inside you?"

"Yes..." She became unfocused in her mounting ecstasy. I pulled nearly all the way out and then pushed myself deep inside her with one long smooth thrust.

"Is this wrong?"

"Yes...no... no, it can't be wrong. It feels so right when you're inside me. Your cock belongs in Mommy's pussy. It can't be wrong to feel this good. Please fuck me, baby. Fuck Mommy's cunt with your big, hard cock. Fuck me and make me come one last time."

"I will, Mom. I'll always be here to make you feel good."

I moved in and out of my mother with slow, deliberate strokes while she fingered the stiff nub of her clit. I held my body above her so I was able to look down and watch my cock repeatedly sink into Mom's wet hole. Her hand sped up, and her body told me she was close to coming.

"Oh, God," she panted, "you fuck me so good, sweetie."

I gave her a few more seconds, and just as she was about to reach the crest of her orgasm I took hold of her wrist and pulled her hand away from her clit. Her eyes flew open and she cried out in anguish.

"What? No!"

"Not yet," I leered down at her as I grabbed her other wrist and pinned her hands above her head like I had earlier in the night.

"I was almost there, I can feel it so close, let me come, please let me come."

I ignored her pleas and held myself motionless inside her until I was sure she was no longer on the verge of orgasm. Only then did I resume fucking my mom, occasionally dipping my head down to suck a nipple or kiss her lips.

"You'll come when I decide to make you come, Mom." I held her arms firm, she tested me, but I did not release her.

"Hurry, sweetie, please make me come."

My slow strokes were driving her crazy. She writhed and pushed against me, trying desperately to wrest more pleasure from me than I was prepared to ration out. I was taking a great deal of satisfaction from exercising this kind of power over my mother.

"Be a good little girl," I said to her, lowering my voice, "and Daddy will make you feel real nice." Mom's frantic movements lessened. "Don't tell your sister about Daddy's special treat. This is just for you, princess." She became suddenly passive beneath me, her eyes drifted closed and she seemed to shift into another world.

"I won't tell, Daddy," she whispered huskily. "I'll be good."

"You like touching Daddy's penis in the shower, don't you, sweetheart?"

"Yes. I like to be naked with you, and play with your big penis when it's all soapy and slippery."

"Daddy's penis gets hard when he gives you love tickles on your little privates."

"I know, Daddy, I can feel it when I sit on your lap. Does it feel good for you when you put your fingers on my naked puss?"

"It feels so good, princess." I was captivated by the look of childlike elation on my mom's face as we played out her fantasy. "So good that I had to see what it was like to put my penis inside you."

"Oh, Daddy, it's wonderful. But what about mother?"

"We have to keep this secret from your mother. She can't know how naughty we are."

"I won't tell, Daddy, I promise. You can put your penis in me whenever you want."

"That's a good girl. Do you want Daddy to go faster now?"

"Yes, please Daddy, I want you to fuck me like a big girl."

I gradually transitioned from my rolling movements inside my mom to more forceful thrusts, slowly building in speed and intensity.

"How's that, princess?"

"Oh, Daddy, fuck me harder. Fuck me hard with your big cock!"

"I don't want to hurt my little girl's privates."

"It's okay, Daddy, you can fuck my pussy as hard as you want."

With that I began really going at it. I got my knees beneath me for maximum leverage and put my whole body into my efforts to fuck my mother as hard as she wanted. She responded with cries of pleasure as each thrust slammed deep within her. Our bodies slapped and pounded together in a mad frenzy. Her amazing breasts whipped around wildly in time with our powerful lovemaking.

"Daddy's going to come!" I cried out.

"Yes! Come inside me, Daddy! I want Daddy's cum in my cunt!"

"Here it comes, princess! Daddy's coming!" I pushed as far into my mother as I could and unleashed my load inside her. But it was only a momentary pause, as Mom was riding my cock to the brink of her own orgasm and wasn't about to let up. I resumed fucking her as hard as I could, giving her everything I had left.

"Daddy, your cum feels so good in my little cunny. I can feel it way up in my tummy. I want to come on your cock now. Make me come on your cock, Daddy!" This orgasm was building from deep inside her. It seemed to be emerging from a place buried within, and exploding out of the darkness of shame into the light of fulfilled revelation. "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl's cunt! Fuck my cunt, Daddy!"

Mom's pussy clenched, her body convulsed, her voice screamed out. Her arms and legs grabbed me and pulled me into her with all her might. She came, her orgasm ripping through her, not just once, but repeatedly in a resonating pulse that was amplified with each rebounding wave. She came again, her fingernails digging painfully into my back, her hips grinding hard against me, and her cunt extracting every scintilla of pleasure my cock had to offer. She came a third time. This one was accompanied with a moan that sounded partly like a euphoric sob. The guilt, the pleasure, the shame, and the joy all knotted together in an inextricable amalgamation of vulgar gratification that enlivened her limbs and invigorated every keening nerve to capacity.