Hard Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

Jack stripped off his clothes and then commanded Sam to remove her dress. Like an automaton. Sam reached for the zipper and dragged the dress down her body. Letting it fall to the floor.

'No wonder you have no money treating clothes like that. Pick it up and place it on a hanger.'

He watched as Sam bent gathered up the dress, she brushed past his bucking erection. Her eyes averted from its thick 8 inch length.

'You had better get used to this Sam, it is going to be inside of you pretty regularly if you want to afford to stay in your house.'

Sam hung up her dress in the wardrobe. He leant across the bed grabbing her wrist he pulled her towards his stiff pulsing shaft. He placed her long fingers around its girth. Sam continued to look down at the floor.

'Touch it, stroke it, now kiss it. Look and see how much it wants to be rewarded by you.'

Sam's fingers lightly touched the slippery wet shaft. Her fingers barely grasped his cock. He gripped her hand pinching her grip till she held his cock firmly. Then he began to pump her arm back and forward. As her fingers worked his shaft he watched her 34C tits shaking within the bra that matched her panties. His fingers traced the scalloped edges of the cups, delving further and further seeking her pliant flesh.

He moved closer to her, pulling her onto the bed so she was knelt before him. His hand rested on the top of her head, and he pushed her face towards his cock.

'Suck it.'

'Please I don't....I don't like it. My husband keeps asking me..'

'You'll like it. You'll like it because this cock is keeping you off the streets now open your fine mouth and put my cock inside it.'

Sam leant forward. Her lips touched the tip, she tasted the salty excrement at its tip and began to gag. She turned her head away. Jack gripped her hair. He gripped his cock at the base of the shaft and directed it towards her mouth.

'Suck it now Sam.'

He pushed his cock against her lips he teased her mouth open, then with his hand on the back of her head he forced the full length in. Sam gagged. She pushed at his hips with the flat of her hands. She panicked frightened she would choke. Jack held her, waited for her to breathe through her nose and then began to fuck her face.

'Good girl. You will be fucking expert when I have finished with you. He pulled her head up so he could look into her eyes as he drove his rod back and forth, his balls slapping against her chin.

Gradually he released the grip of his shaft and moved his hand down to pull down the cups of her bra and expose the nipples of her breasts to his fingers. He pulled and pinched the brown circles of her nipples. He flicked them between his thumb and forefinger to make them hard. Content, he eased his cock from her mouth. He turned her around so her ass was resting up against his cock. He dragged her panties down over her hips, his fingers searching between her legs, for the lubricated edge of her pussy. He position his cock against her hole and drove in deep and hard making her gasp. He smiled. She had not been taken roughly before. But he was going to make sure it was the way she took it from him.

With one hand on her hip the other in her hair, he lost no time in pumping his cock into her. His hands flicking between her soft underbelly and her dangling bouncing breasts. He encouraged her to push back onto his cock. He smacked her ass to make her push harder and faster. He rode her till his cock erupted deep inside of her, splattering her innards with his hot sticky goo. He waited to feel his semen start to drain then rubbed into the top of her thighs. He pushed her onto her back. He kissed her again, then knelt over her.

'Lick my cock clean Sam. I can't be going home with the smell of your pussy still on me.'

Sam reluctantly began to lick. He was pleased to see the look of fear as his cock hardened in her mouth.

'Don't worry Sam. I won't be fucking you twice today. I still have other visits to make. But once you become a client.....'

Jack dressed quickly as Sam lay silent on top of the white covers. He enjoyed looking at her nudity, despite the fact she tried to hide it behind her hands. He could see the realisation on her face that this was just the beginning. That his cock would be inside her again in the weeks and months to come. She must also have realised that the next time Jack would be far more demanding and at some time he would fuck her ass. But for now Jack was contented. He gave thanks for the misfortune of others, as he drove on to see the 18 year old woman who had promised her virginity if he would let her grandparents keep their house.

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers
12