Hard To Learn # 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bud said, "Look if it were me, I know you would say OK. So I'm going to tell you it's OK! But I'm really not happy about all this at all. And I don't like Jerome at all!"

She said, "Oh Bud! Hey! Maybe you could come to New Orleans with me. I mean I'll tell Jerome you're coming and we want to spend a week down there after the classes end. That way we'll have 2 weeks in the Big Easy. The first week I'll be in class all day but we'll have the nights together baby! And that's what we want anyway if you're still interested in starting a family. Then the second week it will be just us. Oh Bud maybe this will be good after all!"

He smiled and said, "OH hell it doesn't matter where I vacation as long as you're with me. Shit that will be great Lisa tell him you and I are coming. We'll do the trip next summer."

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed Bud hard and long. They made love all the rest of that morning and late into the afternoon. Lisa was exceptionally hot and wet when Bud entered her. She moved hard and fast fucking her like she did when they first did it years ago. They were in their late teens and their hormones were super high back then. Once they had done it the first time, neither of them could keep their hands of the other. They fucked everywhere and anywhere they had 20 minutes. They had become a joke to their friends because they were always leave them and going inside their apartment so they could make love. It was 2 years of the most and best sex either ever had.

She was now giving her husband the same type of fucking she use to give him when she was 19 years old. It was hard, fast and very aggressive sex. She gave him the fucking of his life over that Saturday and Sunday and he loved her very much. She had him the first time and he lasted about 4 minutes with the way she fucked him. A little later when they were doing it again Bud was able to hold off cumming for a rather good 15 to 20 minutes of the most delightful and incredible pussy riding, cunt pumping, cock squeezing, sex of his life. Lisa told him she felt the same way as they laid there panting for air.

After they were done, Bud rolled over and she cuddled with him. She licked his neck and whispered, "And that's what you're going to get every night we are in New Orleans! So you better eat your spinach and protein!"

The phone rang and Bud reached over and answered it. A voice asked, "Hey, is Lisa there?"

Bud asked, "Who's calling?"

The voice said, "This is one of Jerome's trainers."

That was all he said. Bud said, "Hold on."

Lisa got on the phone and explained that they had made the change to their vacation and in fact she and Bud were both coming to New Orleans."

She looked surprised and held her hand over the speaker part of the phone and said, "He's telling me you can't come. That I'll be sharing a room with another trainer!"

Bud said, "Fuck! Well maybe I can come down for that week after your classes. Ask to talk with Jerome directly."

Lisa did and after a few minutes of conversation he asked to speak with Bud. Bud got on the phone and Jerome said, "Look Bud, Lisa will be working hard and long in class 8 hours a day and then in her room with her roommate on assignments for the next day. They'll be practicing as a team. You won't see her and you can't stay with her. Her days and nights when she isn't sleeping will be in the class and doing homework."

Bud said, "Thanks", and hung up. They talked about it some more and Bud decided that he would come down on the last day of school and meet her. They would call each other every night and when she finished school they would have a week in New Orleans before they had to fly home.

She smiled and thanked him for being so reasonable and loving. They made love again before they both got up and had a late dinner. Sunday was the same thing, sex followed by food, followed by more sex and more food. They both agreed that this was the best weekend they had in a long, long time.

Bud was upset and tried not to show it but Lisa knew him and could tell. So she did everything she could to cheer him up. And she did, all the way up to the night she started the HTL corporate training.

It was held in one of the Marriott Hotel's conference room. The first night she came home she felt a little funny. Bud asked her what was wrong and she said, "I don't know for sure. It's more like I ate something that didn't agree with me. Oh I don't know I can't focus now it's to late and I don't remember what I had to eat. I feel very dizzy and think I need to sleep."

They talked a little more and she told him there were the twelve women who won at the meetings and the HTL provide food and drinks. All the women ate and drank while the instructors talked about giving and offering themselves to and for the betterment of the children."

She said, "It was funny Bud, there were us 12 women in the class and maybe 20 men."

That did seem strange to Bud too so he asked, "Why so many men in the class Lisa?"

She said, "I don't know, they just seem to be sitting around us and learning too. But I noticed they didn't eat anything, at least I don't remember them eating anything. Oh hell Bud, I can't seem to concentrate tonight." That seems a bit odd to him, but he didn't say anything else about it.

Then she said, 'Most of the trainers were black. I guess Jerome just hired his friends."

Bud said, "Yea that does sounds very strange too for someone who is striving for equality between the races." Then he said to myself, "And I'm going to find out why and I hope before you head off to New Orleans?"

She said, "Oh wait Bud! Look please doesn't do anything to keep me from going to these classes in New Orleans please! It's just that I'm sure Jerome hires who he feels have the most experience with blacks and that would be other blacks I guess. It's no problem, most of the kids are black or part black."

He told her he wouldn't do anything to hurt her going away on the trip but the next day he called Jerome. After talking with two of his employees he came on the line. Bud asked him point blank, "Jerome, I would very much like to know why there were all white women and all black men at your class the other night?"

He waited a second or two to answer me. Then he said, "I'm looking at the list of members in the class now Bud, and I just realized it myself. It's just how it worked out this time. Usually we have about a 50/50 split in race and gender. Why? Is there a problem, do you have a problem with that Bud? Do you or Lisa have a problem with that type of white and blacks mixing? You're not a racist are you Bud?"

"NO! I'm not a racist Jerome. But maybe you are!" Bud said.

Lisa just looked at him with her mouth opened about to say something. Bud held up his hand and said into the phone, "And I don't appreciate you asking me that sort of question, maybe you're the racist here Jerome."

Jerome laughed and said, "OK! I apologize it wasn't the proper thing to ask or say to you. We'll see you later on unless you have another question Bud."

Bud said, "No, no more questions." As he turned and walked away the phone ran again and he picked it up. It was Brad. He asked Bud if he knew about the male/female ratio and the color ratio at the meeting last night?

Bud told him he did and Jerome told him it just so happened to work out that way this time. It wasn't intentional. Brad asked Bud if he was satisfied and Bud told him. "No I really not at all."

When Lisa went downstairs to do the wash, Bud called Brad back and they talked for 15 minutes before Brad said something that felt like a knife in Bud guts. He got chills and sweat broke out on his forehead. Bud said, "Oh My God Brad that's exactly what Lisa told me. She wasn't feeling well either when she got home. She couldn't remember things that happened and looked a little drunk. But she was drunk, maybe drugged. But she's OK this morning. Something is going on and we need to find out what!"

That was 3 days before the group was to take off for New Orleans.

Then the big day arrived for Bud's wife to leave for New Orleans. He still had a very bad feeling about all this. When they got to the airport they saw the other wives and husbands there along with the a few of the 20 black men who were the trainers. Once inside the airport they saw the rest of the men. At the terminal, Jerome called us all over and said, "Attention ladies and gentlemen! Bud and Lisa had a question the other day about the ratio of black men to white women in our group this time. Well since then just about every one of the husbands has called me to ask the same thing. All I can tell you is that it's a coincidence. This has never happened before since we have been doing this program and that's been 5 years now. Most of the time it's the 12 women who won the trip and the mixture has averaged around 45% white and 55% black over those 5 years. Now with regards to the men, it's about the same, 47% white and 48% black and there is even that 3-5% for other women and men of different color Oriental mainly. We don't have any Oriental men or women with us this time."

There was silence and then Jerome asked, "So I would like to ask if there are any more questions?"

No one asked so Bud did. "Yes", Jerome said, "I see Bud has another one?"

Bud asked, "I would like to know who my wife's partner and roommate is going to be?"

Jerome said, "One of the others, he waved his hand towards all the people standing there. Then he said, "But, Bud I won't really know until we all check in. It's picked randomly by the computer. Anything else?"

I assumed, as did all the other husbands that he was referring to just the other women. But we didn't know it at the time, but he wasn't.

Jerome smiled that fake smile and said, "OK! Good then. Ladies you might start to say goodbye to your husbands and friends we'll be leaving shortly."

The announcement was made a few minutes later and they all started to board the plane. Lisa turned to Bud and said, "Now you take care of yourself and eat properly. Maybe you and Brad can go out to dinner a couple of times while we're gone. I'll see you in a week my love. Remember what I told you, eat properly and make sure you have enough protein for the week following this one!"

She smiled and kissed him hard. Then she and Molly walked into the group and started to talk with other women as they went into the exit tunnel to board the plane along with the other 20 black men. Brad and Bud and the rest of the husbands stood there watching our wives leave. Bud had this feeling they were going like "lambs to the slather", not knowing or caring what was about to happen to them. Brad said, "Want to get a bit it eat before we go home?"

Bud said, "No not tonight Brad. I have a bad upset stomach about all this. Call me tomorrow and we'll meet up around 6:30 PM."

He then watched until the plane was out of eyesight then went to his car and drove home to an empty house.

On the plane the women were sitting either in a window seat or aisle. There was a black man sitting behind each of them them. Since Jerome had charted the plane, the center seats were all left opened. Lisa wondered why that was? But then Molly interrupted her and began to talk about maybe they could be roommates. They decide that if they weren't picked they would ask Jerome to switch someone so they could be. When the plane got to 33,000 feet drinks were served and then some food. Again Lisa noticed none of the men had anything to eat and or drink. She again wondered why that was too.

The next thing she remembered she was feeling strangely dizzy. She must have fell asleep. When she looked over at Molly she seemed to be in a fog. Molly was moaning and moaning and there was a black man now sitting between them and he fingering fucking Molly wildly! She looked almost still asleep with her eyes closed and her mouth opened and her hands holding the black man's as he fucked her savagely with what looked like three fingers.

Molly would have looked completely asleep except at that very moment Molly received an orgasm and her lower body was pumping and rocking against the black man's hand. Lisa watched as Molly's dress was up around her stomach and her panties were down on the floor around her feet. She had her legs wide open with the left one thrown over the armrest and was humping away fucking the three fingers inside her pussy. The top of her dress was open and both tits were completely out of her bra. Her nipples were long, bright red and looked extremely hard.

The black man was fucking her so hard he was lifting Molly up out of her seat a little each time his fingers entered her. Again and again he rammed them into her pussy and Molly moaned and cried out as another orgasm hit her. Then Lisa saw a big black cock sticking out of the black man's pants. It was covered with cum and was almost throbbing with his lust. It looked hard as a rock and thick as her arm.

Lisa tried to stop him from assaulting her friend but she was just to dizzy. She tried to say something but couldn't seem to speak. Then she tried to stand and then realized she was soaking wet between her legs and her pussy lips were badly stretched opened. She felt between her legs and realized she had no panties on. Then she saw them stuffed in the seat pocket in front of her along with an airsick bag. She moaned as she tried to stand again only to be pushed back down in her seat by someone behind her. Just before she tried to scream, she fell sleep again. The last thing she remembering was the feeling of someone putting a cloth over her face.

When she woke up, it was with a startling jump. But when she looked around everything seem to be back in order. The black man wasn't there, and Molly was sound asleep. Her dress was buttoned and Lisa's panties were no where in sight. She reached under her skirt and felt her panties, they were dry. She was very confused. She looked around and most of the people were sleeping or reading. She tried to stand and seem to be OK. She got up and walked to the bathroom looking at people as she went. Everything seemed to be in order. There wasn't anything that would have made her believe anything wrong had happened. She said to herself, "Jesus!! It must have been a dream."

She shuttered as she remembered it. The pilot said, "Please take you seats for the final approach into New Orleans."

She walked to her seat. About five minutes later the plane landed and a bus took them all to the hotel. HTL had reserved the entire 12 floor of the hotel. It was the top floor and when Lisa got to check in, she found out that Molly was right next door. They were not sharing a room with each other. She was sharing a room with a L. Johnson. She didn't know who that was but when she and Molly tried to switch they were told they couldn't since the computer programs already had the partners picked and nothing could be done about it.

So Molly and Lisa went to their separate rooms and when Lisa arrived there was no one in the room. Lisa hung her clothes up and waited a few minutes in hopes of meeting L. Johnson. She never showed up and Lisa had the schedule that told her she only had 5 minuets to get to her first class. She hurried down the elevator and located the room. It was as small room that had two tables and 6 chairs. She saw three black men already there and two other women. She said hello to everyone and sat down between two black men. They had the seating arranged, man woman, man woman, and man, woman!

The instructor came in welcomed everyone and then closed the door. There were drinks at the table and Lisa poured herself a glass of water. For some reason she was very thirsty. The other women were too and asked Lisa to give then a glass of water too. The men told her no thanks when she offered them a glass of the water. As the instructor began he talked about women around the world and their role in the birth of children and the raising of them. He went over the monthly cycle of a female and Lisa started to become confused and didn't know why this was part of the HTL class. She was also getting very warm. She undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She saw the three black men all look at her. She blushed and looked back at the instructor leaving the blouse opened.

As the instructor went on he turned on the projector and there on the screen was a photo of a black cock half way into a white pussy. It was the largest cock Lisa had ever seen. She just looked at it and smiled. The other women were now asking for the air conditioning to be increase because they were hot. They also asked for more water, which they received immediately. They too were looking at the picture of the cock and pussy on the wall. Finally one of the women said, I bet that woman is happy!"

The instructor stop talking and asked why she felt the woman was so happy? The woman blushed and then said, "Just look at the size of that cock in her!"

Another of the woman laughed and said, "That's a trick photo, they don't make them that big honey. Let me tell you."

Lisa said, "It looks like it's as thick as a sledge hammer."

Then the instructor said, "I can assure you ladies that there are cocks out there as big as this one and some that are even bigger."

The woman laughed and said, "Well I sure would like to see one!"

That was what the men were all waiting for. The black man next to Lisa stood up and said; "I can show you one lady."

The woman just looked at him as he undid his slacks and dropped them down his legs. His black dick popped out and landed on the table, Lisa held her hand over her mouth and couldn't take her eyes off the biggest cock she or any of the other three ladies had ever seen. Then the other men stood up and dropped their slacks. They were big too but not nearly as big as this one guy was.

The man looked at Lisa and then to the woman next to him on the other side, he said, "Touch it if you like. It's real I can assure you. In fact I can guarantee it's real ladies. Touch it!"

Lisa didn't move but the woman on the other side of him giggled and moved her hand to circle the thick shaft. She picked it up and stroked it a few times as it started to grow. Lisa said, 'I got to have some more water I'm hot as hell!"

She poured another glass for each of the women and they seem to drink it right down. After the woman started stroking the cock the head grew to a huge size. It got as thick as a club and at lest 8 inches long. The man looked at Lisa's nametag and said, "Touch it Lisa!"

The other woman said, "Jesus!! It's like a small baseball bat Lisa feel it."

Lisa reached out and placed her hand on it. She could feel the heat coming off of the shaft as her hand tried to circle it too. Her fingers couldn't touch as she started to slide her hand up and down the length of it. She looked up at the man and asked, "How……how long!! Oh long is it…..Lee?"

She was looking at the nametag and it read Lee Johnson. He said, "Around 11 inches long and 4 inches around when it's completely hard. All the men here had cocks that like this one some are smaller than this by a few inches. That is, all of them but Jerome. He's a monster. You know lady that feels nice. How about both of you ladies stoke me. That's it baby."

She smiled up at him and said, "My name is Lisa! And you're Lee. Lee Johnson."

He said, yea, Lee Johnson. I'm your roommate for the week. Glad to know you."

She smiled up at the black man and squeezed his cock with both hands now as she wondered why she was again so thirsty and so damn dizzy and hot! She said, "Can't you get it any cooler in here?"

The instructor said, "We only have another 10 minutes left to this class ladies. I want each of you to take a cock in your hands like Lisa has done with Lee and begin to stroke it. I want you to make it cum before you leave. This is a test and you will be graded. Show your partner how much you enjoy him showing you his sex tool. Kiss it if you want, but sucking him would be even better. We want you to learn how to make a man as hard as you can so he can bread you better.