Hard To Learn # 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's the first step in breading getting the man's cock hard. Now these young black men have been picked because they are superior to those other blacks and whites you may know. Their cocks are longer and thicker than most others are. You see all of these men have been hand picked by Jerome himself for your pleasure this week. That's right your partner is one of these men. Lisa you have Lee. Molly you have William and Marylou, you have Thorton."

Lisa wasn't listening any more she was almost hypnotized by Lee's huge cock. She had it super hard and it was pointing directly at her lips jumping with his excitement. She opened her mouth almost like it was automatic and Lee move closer to her. She engulfed the big purple/black cock head and started to suck him just like she would suck her own husband. Her husband…her…. ahh….husband…...oh yes! Bud! yes that as his name.

She smiled up at Lee as she sucked and sucked on just the big black cock head as both hands stroked his long hard shaft. The instructor told the women to watch Lisa she knew how to make a cock hard. The other two women followed Lisa and began to suck on their man's cock. Soon there were moans and grunts from the three men and sounds of sucking and licking from the women.

As Lee held Lisa's head now he began to arch his back and moan loudly. The instructor informed the class that Lisa got the "A" for today. She had made her cock cum first. At the same time Lee was still pumping and pumping Lisa's mouth with a huge load of cum! She was thinking he must have saved up a week to have this much to give her. As he came Lisa tried to take all of it just like she did her husband. When Lee had finished Lisa wiped her mouth and chin with the napkins on the table. She licked and sucked Lee's cock clean and then when he sat down they watched the other two women suck their men to climax and then licked them clean.

Lisa felt Lee stroking her inner thigh and she opened her legs like it was completely natural. Lee bent in and kissed her. She didn't pull away. Lee gave her another glass of water and she drank it down. She still had Lee's cum taste in her mouth and she was so damn hot! But now her pussy was pulsing and she was very uncomfortable. She felt like she was leaking she was that wet between hr legs. And, she was so damn hot!!!

The instructor finally said, "OK! Ladies have some water and relax. That's class for today. Now I want each of you ladies to take your roommate back to your room and practice sucking his cock and making him cum. Follow his directions and soon you'll know exactly how to do it properly. And remember each man will be grading you and your ability to make him cum. So practice, practice, practice ladies. Any questions?"

There were none. So he said, "Good! Class dismissed."

Lee and Lisa started to leave when the instructor stopped them. He said, "Lisa you know how to do this already and from the smile on Lee's face, you know how to do it very well. I must say it sure looked like it from up here. I want you to follow Lee's directions now and let him teach you the next steps in male stimulation and breading techniques. OK?"

Lisa was still very much under whatever it was in the water so she asked, "And what would that be?"

Lee whispered, "That would be I get to fuck you now. Or, you get to fuck me."

She took his hand and they walked back to their room. Lisa wondered what the rest of the week would hold. He said, "Before we do anything baby I want you to call your husband and tell him everything is alright. All the other women will be calling tonight too."

He said, "First have another drink of water."

She smiled and thanked him saying she didn't know why she was so damn thirsty and hot! As she sat on the bed still under the influence of the drink, she drank it down and asked for another one. She couldn't remember the last time she was this thirsty. She smiled and said, "Or this horny!" Lee just smiled and put her on the bed. She smiled at Lee as she held his soft but still 6-inch long cock in her left hand as she used the speed dialed and rang Bud's cell phone.

It started to ring. When he answered she was laughing he said, "Hey babe!! What's so funny?"

She said, "I was thinking I know now why they call it Hard to Learn!"

He asked why but she was to busy now sucking Lee's soft cock again. She stopped to help him pull her top up over her stomach and then over her head. Lisa dropped the phone. Then after Lee gave it back to her, Lisa lifted her ass and thighs up off the bed so he could pull her skirt and panties down and she kicked them across the room. Sitting nude now with Lee's cock in her hand she popped the phone back next to her ear and told her husband she was sorry she had dropped the phone.

Then she said, "That was a joke Bud. We're doing great here. Molly is in the room right next to me. She's OK too I sure. I was in her classes today and I'm sure she's OK! How are things at home?"

Lee was stroking her pussy and Lisa opened her legs wide smiling down at him as he ran his black fingers all over and around her pussy! "Jesus that feels so good, she said to herself.

Lee bent forward and started sucking one of the large nipples of her firm round full breasts. She made a funny sound and then said, "Look! Buddy! I have a lot of homework to do tonight, but I got an "A" today in my first test! I'm doing OK but it's so damn hot in this building!"

He didn't ask for what the "A" was for and Lisa didn't tell him. She said, "So this will have to be a short call tonight my love."

She laughed again as she was thinking about cocks! "Short, big, white, black, what the fuck I love them all", she said to herself.

He said, "Are you OK? You sound really strange Lisa."

She told him it had been a long hard day and started laughing again still thinking about cocks again. She said, "It's the damn water Bud! It's making me drunk babe! And it was so hot in that classroom today Bud, I was panting for a drink!!"

Finally he said, "Well call me again when you aren't so drunk with pleassure!"

She said, "OK babe! I love you and will call you tomorrow. Bye bye!"

Bud said, "I love you too."

And then Lisa became so dizzy she dropped the phone again. Lee picked it up and pressed the button hanging it up. Lee put the phone on the table next to the bed and gently laid her back on to it. She looked up at him, with almost no will of her own now. All she felt was a tremendous pulsing and pressure between he legs. Her pussy was so wet and she wanted to be fucked so badly! Standing in front of her Lee smiled down and licked his lips.

He loved it when these white women were so much in heat and almost helpless from the water with the drugs in it. They drank more than enough to d the job. And the more they drank the more they wanted. The more they wanted the water the hotter and greater in need sexually they became. He took his hard cock in his hand and told her, "I'm going to fuck you now Lisa and we are going to work on breading just like the teacher told us to do. OK? You wouldn't want to disobey the teacher and our homework assignment would you?"

Lisa opened her legs wide and willingly as she held her arms up to him saying, "Oh no Lee! We have to learn so we can teach the others when we get home."

He said, "That's right. Teach them about big black cocks like the one I have in my hand baby! Take my cock and put the head inside your pussy Lisa. If you want me to fuck you with this big black dick, you have to put the head in your hole for me. That's the rule, the teacher told me that! Then I'll do the rest."

She licked her lips and smiled up at him as she bent her knees and spread her legs even wider, as wide as she could. He saw her pussy shinning up at him. She was wet as she could be. She could hardly wait to be filled with the biggest dick she ever saw between Lee's legs. Now as she bent her knees and lifted her legs higher she circled Lee's cock with her hand and he held her hips pulling her to the edge of the bed, closer to him. She moaned as the thick fat cock head slowly moved against her opening and Lee pushing into Lisa's tight white pussy. She moaned as she held it there feeling the heat against her cunt. She rubbed it up and down her wetness and then placed it directly at the entrance of her pussy hole.

She looked up at her black lover and said, "Is this why Jerome told us about breading? Are you going to bread me now with this big black cock Lee? Are you going to give me a baby? Are you going to cum in my womb with this fucking long dick and knock me up?"

Lee smiled, his face was as bright and shinny and as black as it could be. Lisa felt his teeth looked so white around his dark face. She saw him lick his pink tongue around his full black lips. She heard him tell her, "Oh shit your pussy is so small, here it comes baby!"

He said, "Breading won't be a problem Lisa, not unless you're at that point in your cycle baby! But before this week is over, a bunch of you twelve beautiful white bitches will be bread and will be carrying our "nigger" babies. I wonder what your husbands will say about when the kid comes out of you in nine months?"

Lisa wasn't listening, she felt him pushed with his hips and the cock head began to go into her pussy lips. As it did, it was pushing the lips to Lisa's pussy open more and more. It was like slow motion now, as more and more her pussy lips separated and stretched as the cock head pressed against her. And then, it went into her with a popping sound they both heard. She moaned as she felt it go inside her. Her body so wanted to be fucked. Her pussy tunnel was screaming to be rubbed with a cock. And Lee's cock head was now inside her along with three inches of his shaft. He had entered her vagina tunnel and she was now moving her body already fucking him and working to take all of his length! The cock was helping to relieve the pulsing and pressure already.

"Oh yes! That feels so good Lee" Lisa seemed too moan the words out!

He laughed out loud and then said, "And I wonder what the husbands will say to you all when he sees a black kid comes popping out your cunts instead of a little white one? Most of you will most likely be divorced and we'll be waiting to take you in and make real whores out of you! Those that stay married will most likely seek out the brother's black cocks and begin to cheat on your husband again and again. Then the white men will either dump your cheating white asses or we'll make cuckold out of them! Either way we win and the white man doesn't!"

Lisa didn't heard him at all, she was to busy fucking her pussy on his hard cock which was now seven inches up inside her and more was being pushed into her all the time. His comment didn't seem to bother her at all. She was too concerned with taking his entire big dick. She reached for him and said, "More Lee! Give me more of your wonderful big breading cock!"

Then Lisa laughed as she started pushing up into and against Lee, meeting his thrusts now! The sex drugs Jerome had found in the jungles of his homeland a few years ago really worked on these white bitches! They only wanted to be fucked and nothing else mattered once they started drinking the water. Nothing was a concern to them at all. Lisa was so far gone she didn't care about her husband or her life with him, not the fact that she might become bread with a black kid. She didn't care about anything, nothing mattered but being fucked. She only could think of the length of a cock Lee was moving in and out of her cunt and what relief it was providing her from the terrible pulsing and pressure she had been experiencing. No cock had ever been as deep inside her pussy as Lee was pushing into her. He was touching places inside her she didn't know she had.

Lee pushed his entire cock into her now all 11 inches. And he was now buried, balls deep. He bottomed out with his nut sack full of sperm pressing against her ass! He said, "Now I'm going to fuck you Lisa like you ain't never been fucked before. And I'm going to give you all of my black baby juice and teach you about breading. You want it too don't you? Tell me how bad your pussy hurts! Tell me how bad you want your pussy bathed with black cum. Tel me Lisa or I'll pull out and leave you."

She moaned and said, "Oh no Lee don't leave me. Keep your cock buried in me."

He said, "Then tell me what you want Lisa."

She moaned, "YES! Oh fuck yes! Give me you big black dick Lee! Bread me! Fuck me! I need fucking so bad baby! Bread me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fill me baby! Fill me with your cum! Fill me to overflow! Bread me! Oh fuck yes! That's it, give me all of your dick! Harder! Fuck me harder baby! BREAD ME!!!!!!!"

She arched up again and again as the sweet feeling of one climax after the other swept over her body and the pulsing finally slowed and then stopped completely! She cried out as Lee buried his long hard cock deeper into her than she had ever felt before. First she called Lee's name. Then she called her husband's name! But she didn't know who was fucking her. So she told whoever it was to give it to her harder and harder then faster, and faster. She wanted to be bread! "Oh yes! Oh fuck! Bread me! Bread me! Oh fuck! Give me your cum! Oh God Yes Fuck Me!" she cried out over and over again.

And lee pounded into her with his very long hard cock. As she approached another hard orgasm she wrapped her legs around Lee's body and pulled him down into her. She held him tight as screamed, "BREAD ME!!"

She was completely out of it. She had no idea who was fucking her and she didn't care. She would have fucked an airplane carrier full of men. The drink and the drugs had done exactly what they were intended to do to her. They made her scream to be fucked, to be bread, to have her pussy rubbed from the inside and full of cock. The drugs had made a whore out of her and all the other women. They would continue to do so until they stopped drinking the water. But Jerome made sure there was nothing for them to drink but the water most of the time.

And now in turn Lisa's pussy began to milk Lee's cock giving him back the pleasure he was giving her. Lisa was sliding her pussy along the full length of his fantastic long cock. A cock that was picked from the 1000's of men interviewed by Jerome. Lee moaned and was about to cum. Yes, Lee was one of an exception few black men with a cock that was long enough and thick enough to keep the rumors of blacks all having big cocks alive and well.

After this week was over, Jerome knew that Lisa would tell a few girl friends when she got home and they would all talk about it and laugh and kid with her. The lie would travel as it had before eventually go all over the country supporting and reinforcing it. The Urban Legend would continue to grow and grow and more white women would fall under the spell of a black man. More white women would be fucked and bread and more mixed kids would be born each year. Jerome was determined to destroy the white race. His hatred was that strong.

Lisa was pumping up into Lee like a woman crazy with lust, crazy with passion, crazy to be fucked until she couldn't take it any longer. She would be like this all night until her body gave out and she couldn't do it any longer. Then she would suck Lee's cock taking whatever cum was left in his balls. She had to have more sex, more cum she was screaming louder and louder as Lee rammed into her with everything he had. Hell the cock could have been any color she didn't care. She only wanted it to fill her and ease the sexual pain and desire that was driving her crazy!

Lee's cock was harder and thicker now and Lisa knew he was going to cum soon. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could around Lee's entire shaft as he held it deep inside her. And then the release was there. The orgasm Lee had and the feeling of his wonderful warm wet sperm rushing into and coating her womb was finally filling her.

His cock was so long it pumped cum directly into her womb! Yes directly into her fertile womb, millions of Lee's baby making sperm were swimming towards her egg laying there waiting to be fertilized. Unknown to Lisa, she was in fact breaded that first night along with two other women.

They went on to fuck three more times that night and then they were finished! Lisa sucked and sucked on Lee's cock but she had drained him after the third time he had cum. Once in her mouth and twice in her pussy was enough for Lee even with a beautiful white woman like Lisa. She was unbelievable when she got started. The second planting of his seed came about a half-hour after the first time. He just couldn't get it hard again. Finally Lisa gave up exhausted from the fucking of her life. She closed her eyes and drifted into a deep sleep with Lee's cock head still laying in her mouth.

About 4AM Lee was woken up by Lisa's lips sucking on his cock again. She looked at him and said, "I can't stand this!! I have to have it in me one more time Lee. Oh God help me! My pussy hurts so bad! I need this cock in me now! Damn it Lee fuck me again one last time."

He smiled and said, "Take advantage of this cock tonight baby! Tomorrow you'll have some other brother's dick in you."

That night after Lee and Lisa had fucked for the last time, Lee gave her two pills he called aspirin and muscles relaxers. She took them since she had a bad headache. They were really a drug reinforcement pill. When she woke up in the morning, Lisa would be hot as hell to fuck again.

The next morning around 9AM Lisa woke up next to someone. She didn't know what she was feeling at first then when she gave it a moment she realized it was another person. When she rolled over she saw the face and body of a young black man laying next to her nude and very dark. He was still sleeping. She tried to remember why she didn't scream? She just knew she wasn't in any harm. She did hold her hand to her mouth when she looked down his body and saw the soft black cock about 6-inches long. It was laying upwards towards his stomach. She held the covers up around her and she was now trying to remember what happened last night and why she had a black man in her bed. Then she remembered and she realized he was her roommate.

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve herself and to shower. She remembered the class schedule and knew she had no classes until 1 PM today. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath into her lungs and her hand went to her mouth again. Lisa looked at her breasts covered with 10 or 12 large suck marks. Well that's what she called them in high school, that or passion marks. She opened the bottle water and took a huge drink as she also took her birth control pill. Lee must have done it, sucked them on her when they were together in bed fucking last night.

God how many times did she do it with him last night? She couldn't remember but she knew she had done it at least three time. It started to come back to her now and she took another long drink of the water. She smiled as she felt her pussy all sticky and covered inside and outside with his cum. Then took another deep breath when she felt how open and loose she was down there. As she sat on the toilet she could still feel the cum coating her pussy, ass and thighs. "JESUS!" she said, "and reached for another birth control pill just to be sure!

As she began to remember what she did yesterday, she popped the pills in her mouth and drank some more of the bottle water. She was wondering how she would ever tell her husband and how she was going to get this man out of her room. Then she decided she was going to leave and press charges against Lee and Jerome and his entire foundation. She said, "I'll bring them all up on rape charges. How the hell did I let myself go like that? I'm not that type of woman? I don't cheat on my husband and I don't fuck strange black men! I don't fuck any man…..but my husband……Oh God Bud what have I done? Oh god how will I ever get over this?"