Hard-Won Attraction Ch. 04

Story Info
Evan further shows what he's made of, and Cadee can't wait.
1.1k words
4.37
14k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Cadee came back from the bathroom, she saw the end of the fight, in the most dramatic way. The big shot from the first fight had an arm-bar on the grappler and the grappler refused to give. Just as Cadee got back to her seat, the grappler's trapped arm broke with an audible POP. The entire audience winced in sympathy, then some of the sadists in the crowd began cheering along with the supporters of the big shot. The rest of the crowd, including Cadee and her friend's began booing them and the big shot's dirty move.

As the medics came in to take care of the grappler, who was mercifully in a state of shock, the big shot strutted around the ring, to the cheers of his fans and boos of the rest. Cadee's group booed as loud as anyone. His brutal display of dominance was completely unprofessional, as Cadee knew from seeing Ultimate fights on TV. In those situations, you gradually increase the pressure and the pain, giving the trapped opponent at least a chance to surrender before ratcheting up the pressure. Cadee thought it was a cheap move to take out a fighter that just might be better than him and only felt disgust and revulsion when the big shot noticed the table full of beautiful women and blew them a kiss. Cadee and her friends only booed even louder as the big shot strutted off to the locker room, laughing. Now Cadee was angry. She found herself hoping that Evan made it to the final round and turned that guy into hamburger meat.

As if by command, Evan's entrance music rang out and she found herself turning towards it. Interestingly enough, it was The Offspring's "Come Out Swinging", and she was surprised, as she really liked that song, mostly because her mother hated anything by that band. Evan had to fight the trucker, and it looked like another mismatch to everyone in the audience, including Cadee. The trucker was at least a few inches taller than Evan, and outweighed him by at least 70 pounds. The trucker looked faintly amused as well, and seemed to be contemplating facing the big shot in the finals more than the present match. Cadee only hoped that Evan wasn't hurt in the match...

Evan smiled as he saw whom his opponent was going to be for this round. The big fat, and most importantly, slow trucker. Dimly perceiving the crowd's cheers through his adrenaline-fueled brain, he discerned that they were expecting him to get his ass kicked. Now that got him smiling. He was the underdog here, and that suited him just fine. The ref got the pleasantries out of the way and the fight was underway. The trucker came lumbering after Evan, trying to go for an early knockout so he could get onto the next round. Evan smiled as the beast approached and then when the time was right, neatly plotted his course, and moved...

Cadee blinked as the trucker lumbered forward to take Evan apart, as she couldn't watch this sexy man get destroyed, but in the next millisecond forced herself to watch, and that was all the time it took to miss Evan's attack. She blinked again, trying to comprehend the sudden change in status. One moment the trucker was lumbering in for the kill, the next he was on the ground with Evan staring over him. Now Evan dove at the stunned fighter, smashing him with rights and lefts, the trucker from his present position could only take most of them and fire back with a few well-placed shots. Evan took those and kept on coming.

The two fights stayed on the ground, Evan because he was keeping the fight on the ground and the trucker because every time he tried to get up he was tripped or tackled by Evan. By the time the bell rang for the end of the first, the trucker was huffing furiously. Evan looked slightly battered, but nowhere near as out of breath as the other. Cadee looked on anxiously as his corner sponged him off. The water made his muscles shine even more with the accumulated sweat, and she found herself licking her lips. Many of her girlfriends were starting at Evan with looks of lust as well, and Cadee felt strangely jealous and protective of him right then. She wanted this man for herself.

As these strange thoughts flitted through her head, the second round started. This time, she noted, Evan seemed to be trying to keep the fight standing. The trucker, who was more at home fighting stand-up looked relieved and moved in towards the kill. Evan was dodging most of the shots and getting back some of his own as well, but whenever the trucker managed to land a haymaker, Cadee flinched, thinking Evan would be flat on his back the next second. But Evan shrugged off all attempts at knockdown, even the trucker's clumsy attempts at grappling, and concentrated on hitting. Then towards the final seconds of the round, he unleashed a flying roundhouse kick that caught the trucker of the side of the head and dropped him like a stone. Cadee and the crowd went wild as the medics rushed in to take care of the downed trucker. Cadee and her friends cheered the loudest, wolf-whistling and shouting, hoping to be noticed by Evan. Strangely, he still seemed not to notice them at all, just starting around the ring with a thousand-yard glare at anything and everything before he went into the locker room. Cadee didn't care, she only wanted to finally meet her fighter after this was all over

She stopped suddenly. Since when did he become hers, she questioned. Sure, they had gone on a date, but didn't she think he wasn;t right for her? No, she thought he was too boring, she remembered. Well, she certainly didn't think so anymore, she thought. And he's only just got back in town, so he might need a friend to show him back around some more. Cadee smiled as she imagined the fun she could have with this sexy, dynamic hunk. Yes, the future seemed bright, and as an added schtick, her mother couldn't do anything about it, as she had practically introduced them!

A few minutes later, the final fight of the evening got prepared. The big shot versus Evan, Cadee couldn't stand it, it was the match up that she really wanted to see, and she was looking forward to seeing it. A chill shot shoot her spine down to her pelvis area in anticipation. She smiled, win or lose, this would be a victory for Evan in more ways that one, she thought.