Hard Worker Ch. 06

Story Info
Young horny male exhibtionist showing off.
1.7k words
4.09
28.1k
1

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers

After having just sucked my first cock and gotten covered by his thick creamy load, my own cock is vibrating I'm so turned on by the experience.

"Do you need to jack off?"

"Yes, please can I? I am so horny," I beg.

"You can when Victoria gets here. For now go and wash up in my shower."

He directs me to a door in his office that leads to his own private bathroom complete with a large walk in shower big enough for a party. I get in and let the hot water cascade down on my skin. It feels so good. I take some liquid soap and begin to wash off his cum and to play with my cock in the shower. I work myself up to a nice hard on when I hear his voice call to me.

"No, remember I said you cannot cum till Victoria gets here. Don't start your employment by disobeying me."

I sign and take my hand off my cock. After I finish cleaning up in shower and I am drying myself with a large soft towel we hear a knock at the office door, Victoria has arrive.

"Open the door for her Jean."

I wrap a towel around my hair and use another towel to wrap around me so that it covers mainly my upper torso, with just barely enough towel to reach down and cover my ass. Victoria is wearing a killer leather coat, an incredibly tight leather skirt that fits like a second skin. The skirt is slit up to her hips on the sides. She has black fish net stockings and red platform stiletto high heels. She is carrying two shopping bags with her from Nordstrom. She is a slender young woman about my height, and her hair is the same color as mine.

"Wow, great outfit," I exclaim with envy, "Do you always dress like this for work?"

She laughs and replies coyly, "No, this is just my 'to and from the office outfit', at work I am wearing only what you don't see."

"What do you think of Jean," Mr. Thomas asks.

Victoria sets the bags down and walks around me checking me out.

"You're right, we could be sisters. Though I'm better endowed, she would be my flat-chested sister. "

"Jean, turn around with your back to Victoria and remove your towel. Let her get a good look at you."

I do so and let the towel fall, revealing my nude body to her.

Victoria gives out an approving whistle.

"Yes, from the rear we are matching bookends. You always did like the shape of my ass."

"Jean, now turn around."

I do so.

"Holy shit!" Exclaims Victoria and she burst out laughing. "She's a he! She, I mean, he, makes a wonderful girl."

"My thoughts exactly," Mr. Thomas affirms.

"The clothes I bought should fix Jean perfectly. I'm dying to see them on him."

"So am I," Mr. Thomas replies. "Open the bag up and let's see what Victoria has bought for you."

I take out the shoebox on top of the neatly piled packages. I look inside and find a pair of black pumps with a three inch heels. I sit my bare ass on the edge of a desk and try the shoes on. I find that they fit perfectly. I stand up and take my first tentative steps in high heels.

It is a good thing I wear cowboy boots and I excelled in gymnastics in high school. I have an excellent sense of balance, and if I do say so myself, natural grace. Still, my first steps are hesitant. I'm like a newborn babe just trying to stand. They are both enjoying watching me. I take a provocative stance, shifting my weight to one hip, covering my nipples with one hand and the other resting on my hip.

"Nice pose." Victoria remarks, "You have the makings of a well paid sex object. Now let's see you walk in the heels."

I carefully shift my weight so that I am balanced on my toes as I walk. I falter a bit and then slowly I find the zone. My leg muscles settle into the proper balance required to move and I more confidently walk. I find that the sexy hip movements I've always envied in watching girls walk comes natural to the wearing of heels.

"This is fun!" I exclaim.

Victoria giggles. "You are doing great. I got you short heels. Wait until later, and then we will get you prancing in real sexy shoes, platform with heels that have to be registered as lethal weapons. I'm a shoe slut."

"I think I would like to join the club. Let's see what else you got me."

I find to my delight a pair of real black nylons, a black lace garter belt, and a delicate red lace thong.

"Now I now why Mr. Thomas told me to buy the size thong that I did, it should hold in that wonderful package of yours. But it will be tight on your ass," Victoria exclaims with wicked delight. "Try it all on."

"I can't wait to." I say with anticipation.

I take off my shoes, take out the nylons and begin to slip the first one over my feet.

"I was thinking you would need a pedicure to get your feet properly attended to so that you can wear nylons, but you seem like a fastidious male. You have reasonably trimmed toenails, so you shouldn't snag the nylons. They are the most expensive brand and very strong and snag resistant," Victoria explains.

I have seen my mom, countless women on shows and films putting on nylons and I channel them as I try to look provocative as I slip the nylons up my shapely leg. They feel wonderful, clingy and yet like someone just whispered along my legs. I put on the garter, and it fits perfectly around my waist.

"Here let me show you how to do it," Victoria says coming over to me.

She takes the end of the garter and the top of the nylon and fits them. She glides her hand along my leg and thigh approvingly. I put on the second pair more in a controlled rush over my feet. Then Victoria smiles at me and gently removes my hands so that she can have the pleasure of bringing the nylon up my legs. We both enjoy the experience of her touch. Victoria hands me my red thong. I carefully place my pumps through the panty and bring the thong up, I get off the desk and put my ass towards them as I bring the thong up, carefully nestling the fabric to slip into my ass crevice. It is a snug fit. My cock just barely fits within the confines of the fabric.

I parade around the office in my new outfit, trying to channel models on the catwalk. In this outfit, I feel like a cat in heat. I'm getting the hang of the heels and strut my stuff to the applause of my audience. They pretend to snap pictures of me and I pose for their 'cameras'.

Then I take the last two three items out, a baby blue silk blouse, a navy mini-skirt and matching navy short bolero style jacket. I like the feel of the silk fabric. I definitely couldn't afford to dress like this before but I am going to relish my sugar daddy's promise of funding my wardrobe. The skirt fits snugly on my hips and gives me legal coverage. I'm sure if I bend over the bottom of my ass checks would show.

Out of the last bag, Victoria pulls out a black leather jacket and hands it to me. It smells and feels wonderful and I put it on. It is a short leather trench coat whose end comes to the middle of my thighs. It is a match for the one she had on. I wish there was a full-length mirror so I could get a good look at new self.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"You look great," Victoria replies.

"Well you two go out and have fun," Mr. Thomas my new boss says. "Report to work bright and early Monday. Have fun you two on your shopping spree."

"One last final touch," Victoria says as she opens her purse, takes something out of it and walk up to me.

It's her lipstick.

"Now put your lips together like you were going to blow me a kiss," Victoria instructs. I do so and she deftly applies her lipstick to my lips.

"There, now you are ready." Victoria says. She puts on her jacket, takes my hand and we leave the office.

"Jean," my boss says to me, "Do you still need some release?"

I realize I do. "Yes," I timidly say.

"Well then," He lays out my shirt on the desk top. "Jack off onto this."

I unzip my mini skirt and let it fall to the fall. I push down my new thong and let it fall as well. I step over to the desk while Mr. Thomas and Victoria sit and watch me and I begin to play with my hard on. Soon it pulses with sexual tension.

I frantically begin to pound my own hard cock, seeking release.

"Do you feel like you have a large load in you?" Mr. Thomas asks.

"Yesssss." I reply in a husky voice.

"Oh good," Victoria says with glee, "Let me see. Let me see."

I work my hard throbbing cock knowing that I have an audience. I get into showing off my naked body. I stroke my thick hot dick knowing that they like watching me masturbate in front of them. An exhibitionist needs some to watch him. It adds to the erotic thrill of it all. I can feel the hot cum building inside my balls and making its way up my engorged shaft.

"Oh god...oh god....I'm cummmmming!"

Like a firehouse, I shoot out string after string of cum that shoots and covers my tee shirt. I'm exhausted.

"Nice load. I'm impressed." Victoria comments. Then after a few more minutes allowing me to regain my composure, "Come on Jean, we have an expense count to plunder!"

tzael2003
tzael2003
174 Followers