If I Need to Get You a Girl, I Will

Story Info
I start to feel sorry for myself. My assistant intervenes.
5.2k words
4.63
31.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Foreward: This was written to be just a straight-up office fantasy involving two adults that have affection and respect for each other. Kynhalis gets my thanks again for her editing efforts here -- she always makes my work better. I'm not claiming this story to be art by any means, but what you read here is certainly better now as a result of her help. As usual, I would love to read your comments if you're willing to share.

-----

I sat at my desk and fumed. Behind me, I had an amazing view of the entire city -- floor to ceiling glass forty-seven stories above the ground -- and enough to impress almost anyone to silence. Anyone but me.

"Angelica!" I bellowed at the closed door.

Within ten seconds, my assistant entered the room, closed the door, and quickly walked to the front of my desk. With her strawberry blonde hair pulled back in a tight bun, dark framed glasses on, and iPad and pen in hand, she looked more like a reporter on the beat than an executive assistant. Her white form fitting business suit showed off the tall, lithe body that landed her the job with my predecessor two years prior. She was in her early thirties but handled things like she had twice her experience. I was lucky I had an assistant so competent, but being around someone that looked like that all day every day was not easy. Staring at her face when I wanted to look down her blouse as I stood over her desk with a quick request took restraint. A lot of restraint.

And restraint wasn't something I was about to manage well at the moment...

I slammed my fist down on the table in frustration. "What the fuck happened around here today?"

"Sir? I know the issues with the Henderson account, and I have everyone on hold until tomorrow morning's meeting as we discussed. Mr. Stevens is still uncertain who approved the release, but his admin assured me that all will be clear by the meeting." She paused, "Your early morning call with Hong Kong. You didn't say anything, but I take it that it didn't go well?"

I tore into her, "No, of course not. And another call you might not know about yet is that NEXTCare Manufacturing advised they're not going to be able to ramp up any time soon, so their marketing campaign is likely scrapped. You know about the legal shitstorm that you had to clear my entire afternoon for me to deal with? It looks like I'm going to be deposed for sure. And! Even though I was clearly already full up of shit for the whole week, you let Sienna come in when I was ready to leave for the day so she can tell me she's leaving to join our competitors next door! Congratulations, Ms. Fitzsimmons, you have assisted me to the shittiest day since I took this chair."

She looked very calm. She always looked calm. The more off center I became, the more collected she seemed to be. My rants were infrequent, but when they happened, they were pointed right at her. Never particularly fairly so, but pointed at her nonetheless. She never flinched. I always wondered if it was because she was that confident or if she just pretended to be.

"I'm deeply sorry, sir. You are correct that I should have checked Ms. Helms' issue before I allowed her in. I won't let it happen again."

I caved at that point. I had no doubt that Ms. Fitzsimmons knew exactly what Sienna had wanted to discuss and had likely been pestering to get in to see me about for days now. In a moment of clarity, I could see Angelica assessed (correctly) that not letting her in would have had worse consequences. An amicable split was better than acrimonious one.

I slumped forward in my chair and put my forehead on the edge of my desk. I wanted to go home but didn't really have the energy to do so any longer. I spoke to the floor but loud enough to be heard, "My apologies, Ms. Fitzsimmons. I'm more frustrated at what seem to be my own faults than anything else. These are all consequences of my decisions. You did the right thing letting her in and handling everything else I needed today. Hard to imagine what shape I'd be in without you. Feel free to head home and I will lock up."

Out of the corner of my vision, I noticed her white heels as she walked around the desk and stood beside my chair. I heard her place the iPad near my ear and then felt her hand on the back of my head, petting me slowly and soothingly.

I sighed. The physical attention was welcome. I had started this off wanting to kick the everlasting shit out of someone but ended up realizing the one needing the crap kicked out of was me. It was a sobering thought realizing that I was the problem. Nothing I was doing here -- nothing in the last fourteen months -- was worth a damn.

Angelica seemed to be reading my thoughts. "Mr. Davis, I can only imagine what you're going through. I know today was bad, but don't let it get you down or make you second guess what you're doing. You are making a difference and a lot of people here really believe in you, what you've done, and what you're doing, even if they don't say it to your face."

Her hands shifted to my shoulders and neck and kneaded my muscles firmly. "Jesus, I need to get you to a massage therapist, sir. How are you still functioning with all this tension in your neck? Why didn't you tell me..?"

I sat up and patted her hands dismissively with my own, "It's OK, Angelica. I'm fine. You can worry about it tomorrow." I didn't need a mother right now.

She bore down on my shoulder muscles and the pain was delicious. I groaned. She was directly behind me now and pushing down with incredible force. More than once, I could feel the front of her suit brush the back of my head. I kept willing her to use her breasts to massage me as well but realized that wasn't really going to help release any tension. Not that my cock took heed. The seed had already been planted in my head and my cock started to enlarge at the thought. I could feel my pants get tight, and when I glanced down, it wasn't difficult for anyone to see what was happening. I leaned forward and put my head back on the desk again. I had hoped she hadn't noticed.

She had.

"When was the last time you got laid? Sir." The last part was added after a brief pause. I took it as the condescension of one of the beautiful people that never has to worry about seducing a member of the opposite sex. That just really pissed me off. My erection disappeared almost immediately.

In nearly one fell swoop, I sat up, removed her hands from my back, swiveled my chair toward her, and said, "Thank you Ms. Fitzsimmons. That will be all."

She took a step backwards toward the window, set her hips, and crossed her arms. This amplified her cleavage, but that last remark and the way she said it armored me against what should have been a rather impressive sight.

"When?" she said more firmly. Then, she said softly, "I have stayed away from your personal life, but if that's the problem and I need to get you a girl, I will."

She didn't say, "sir," or call me, "Mr. Davis."

I sighed. "It's been a long time. And, yes, I'm sure that's part of it. But I don't want 'a girl.'" I thought about it before continuing. "I couldn't just fuck a stranger. Could you?"

She came and sat on the edge of the desk next to me. "I could. I have. In another life. But I understand exactly what you mean, I think. A connection that's more than just physical is what is important."

I nodded.

"What about me?" she asked.

I was absolutely dumbfounded at the question. "What about you?"

"Would you fuck me? We have a connection, even it is only a professional one."

My mind was reeling. My cock was stiffening again and quickly. "What about your fiancé?"

"Ex."

"Sorry, Angelica. I had no idea. What happened?"

"He was convinced that you and I were sleeping together because of all the long hours. When he confronted me, I told him that we weren't. We got in a big fight, I told him something he didn't want to hear, and that was basically that." She had been staring off into the distance as she finished.

"What did you tell him?"

"What?" she turned her attention back to me.

"What did you tell him that he didn't want to hear?"

"I told him that the only reason that you and I hadn't slept together was that...you had never asked." She shrugged and smiled. "To you, I'm just your assistant, but to me you've become a lot more. I believe in you. I will do whatever you need in order to help you." She glanced at my crotch. My cock had quickly become completely engorged and was now straining to rip apart my pants to be free.

"Unbutton your jacket," I whispered, suddenly unsure of myself. She complied and then removed it and dropped it unceremoniously to the floor. What remained was a rather revealingly low-cut sleeveless dress. I took a few moments to admire the view as she removed her glasses and set them next to her iPad on my desk. Her square shoulders and bare arms were a sight not on display very often.

She stood up briefly, then turned her body toward me, and put her hands on the tops of my thighs. Her legs were still straight but she was bent forward in a way to show off her ample bosom to me. She stared me right in the face.

I stared right back into her green eyes and after a few seconds she laughed throatily. "This is the part where you stare at my tits."

I felt her hand brush over my cock. My hips moved as I tried to press my cock into her touch. I looked at her chest. Her breasts were rather large and now appeared to be trying to come free of her bra underneath the dress she was wearing.

"Christ, Angelica, it's been forever. You're damn smart and sexy and good at your job. Why couldn't you just have been a pretty face? Just a pretty face and I could have transferred you downstairs."

I started to pull her hand to my cock, but she knocked my hands away. "I wouldn't have let you." She unzipped my pants, reached into my fly, fished my cock loose, and then grinned at me after having a good look at it. I was on the large side and had seen this reaction once or twice before. It was going to take both her hands and some of her mouth to handle me.

She grabbed my cock just behind the head and started to stroke me firmly. We both stared at what she was doing. She then tried jerking me with both hands and a huge drop of pre cum soon appeared, glistening on the tip. She lowered her mouth to my cock and kissed it. I arched my back and threw my head back in pleasure as I tried to keep myself in control. I felt her tongue flitter lightly over every inch of the head of my manhood.

"Take me in your mouth, please."

"Of course, sir." She laughed again. Like this was the most natural thing in the world to her.

She continued to stroke me with both hands and she worked the final few inches with her mouth. She was still bent over in front of me, so I leaned forward to cup her breasts in my hands as she was going down on me. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I caressed her. It was the first time I had ever touched her, I realized.

I put my hands on either side of her head and lifted her off me. Angelica continued to stroke me with both hands, but then she squatted between my open legs. I had wanted to kiss her, but her face was not close to mine and my cock was between us. A kiss was going to be a difficult feat. She watched me intently. I didn't need to tell her she was doing an excellent job. My body was doing it for me. She had started slowly but was now up to a moderate rhythm and if she didn't dial down the intensity, I'd be coming very soon.

"Angelica...you make me feel like a king."

She slowed down. "You are a king."

"I absolutely am not."

"Cam..." She smiled a little uncomfortably at she said that, which was the first time she had used my first name. She tried again, "Cameron, you are to me and to a lot of others in the company. Until you got here, no one had bothered to develop a vision for the department, much less this company. Everyone knows who is behind the changes happening. It will work, but give it the time it needs. Be strong for us all. Be strong for yourself."

She added very quietly, "And if it will help, be as strong as you need with me."

She continued stroking me physically, which went well with the stroking she was giving my ego. I was feeling a lot less frustration and my sense of self-worth was returning. I was feeling like a man again. Not helpless. Not impotent.

I unbuckled my belt and pants as I stood up. Angelica was still on her knees in front of me. I must have looked differently because her expression changed immediately. I placed my hand on the back of her head.

"Yes, take me please. Fuck my mouth."

I started to thrust into her mouth as she stroked me with one hand and caressed my balls with the other. She alternated between looking me in the eye and working me with her eyes closed. She moaned louder the more I thrust into her.

Everything she had done was designed to make me feel confident. I faced the window overlooking the city. I was standing over the most beautiful woman I had ever met with her head in my hands and my cock down her throat, and I felt like a lord over everything I could see. Actually, she made me feel not just like a king, but a god.

It wasn't long before my body started to shake. I was very close. She knew it. Her brow was furrowed, and she was concentrating on making the orgasm I was nearing absolutely inescapable.

"Angie..."

She was looking at me, nodding slightly, and encouraging me to finish by moaning, "Um-hmm" around me repeatedly as she continued taking my thrusting cock into her mouth. Suddenly, an internal calm took me, and I knew my orgasm was starting. I continued to thrust through the calm until the first spasm hit me. My ass clenched involuntarily and I held her head as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me, starting at my extremities, going through my body, and then out of my cock into her willing mouth.

I could barely stand I was so shaky after my orgasm, but she continued to take me in and out her mouth slowly for a few seconds afterward. As soon as she released me from her mouth, I collapsed back in my chair. She leaned toward me and gestured me closer with a wave of her hand. With our faces a few inches apart, she opened her mouth to show me it was full of my cum. She closed her mouth and then swallowed all of it in one go.

"Your poor balls. That was a massive load." She sat back on her heels and laid her head on my thigh. I felt like a new man. I caressed her hair for a few minutes. It seemed a completely inadequate response to the gift she had just given me. She was a woman, not a collection of holes for my pleasure. I owed her a release, too. I had always liked her, but I realized I didn't really know her well or what she wanted at all.

So I asked, "What about you?"

"Hmm?" she purred.

"Don't you want to come, too?" I asked.

She turned to face me. "I did that for you because you needed it. I didn't do it expecting anything in return. This isn't some sort of romantic...I don't know...entanglement."

"Just like that, huh? Because I'm your boss and this is just all business?" I stood up and put my cock back in my pants before zipping up and refastening my belt.

"No, I mean, yes. No, it's not like that. Don't be like that. I wanted to. I have wanted to for a long time."

"So, you're not going to tell me how to make you feel good."

She just stared at me without expression.

We were going to have to do this the hard way then. I had a good idea how to handle her. She had controlled me at every turn and in a responsible manner though it was clear I could have said no at any time. Now, it was my turn to handle her and her needs.

I continued in a forceable tone, "That really pisses me off. What if I told you that wasn't enough for me. That I need more."

"Like what?"

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe if I needed you to spread your legs so I could taste you? Hmm? What about that?"

"You don't need that. You'd just be doing it for me because you feel guilty," she countered, but clearly interested.

"The hell I would be. Or do. How can I feel like a man if I can't bring off a woman with my mouth?" She reacted to that with a slight gasp and her legs scissored under her ever so slightly. Her pussy had joined the party at that remark. "Or what if I told you to strip off all of your clothes so I could fuck you on my desk?"

"Oh, my God!" she whispered.

"That is it. I have had enough of your selfish behavior. I still have needs and, as my assistant, you will take care of them. Immediately and without question." I walked over to the door and locked it. Her hand was between her legs now. She was rubbing her clit in little circles with her fingers. "Take off your dress and panties."

Demurely, she said, "I need a hand with my zipper." She stood up and turned away from me to present the back of her dress. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. She went limp in my arms for a split second. I kissed her neck. She cooed. My cock started to get hard again. I pushed it into her ass as my left hand went up to caress her breasts and my right went between her legs.

"Yessss!" She hissed between clenched teeth. Her hips bucked as she pushed her clit into my fingers. Her panties were completely soaked. She placed both her hands on top of mine and shifted their position slightly. I tried to pinch her clit gently through the fabric. She moaned and continued to guide my hands toward the spots she wanted me to touch.

As I removed my hand from her breast, I heard her make a disappointed groan, but it ended abruptly when she felt the zipper on her dress being undone. I let her take a step away from me so I could watch her do what I had commanded earlier. She pushed both straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor in a puddle around her feet. She then hooked her thumbs under the sides of her burgundy panties and pushed them down slowly. She was trying to gauge my expression out of the corner of her eye to see if she was doing it the right way for me and at the right speed. I saw no need to give her feedback of any kind.

She turned to face me. Her body was amazing. Her breasts looked much larger compared to her tiny waist which her clothes couldn't do her justice. They just weren't tailored well enough. The freckles on her shoulders and chest captured my attention. The burgundy bra fit her hair and complexion perfectly. Her trimmed ginger bush made my mouth water. My lips suddenly felt so very dry, but I resisted the urge to moisten them.

"Hmm, you're not an unattractive young lady, Ms. Fitzsimmons. You should be proud of your figure."

"Thank you, sir."

"I think you should let down your hair now."

"Yes, sir."

She released the bun and shook out her hair, allowing it to fall in front of her shoulders on either side. It was straight, long enough to fall well past the underside of her bra and framed her face perfectly.

"That looks nice, I think. Your bra, Ms. Fitzsimmons. I don't believe you'll need that anymore, do you?"

"No, sir. Not if you say so, sir." She removed her bra, but her hair obscured my view of her full tits. I stepped close to her and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. Her smallish, dark nipples stiffened as I watched. She leaned forward ever so slightly, but I was careful not to allow contact with her chest. If she was disappointed, she didn't show it. I walked around her in a slow circle.

"Yes, I think you can assist me with my needs quite nicely." I stopped behind her and pulled my cock out again. She heard the zipper. She could hear me stroking my cock. She was breathing heavy.

"Ms. Fitzsimmons, I want you to kneel on that couch facing the wall and finger your pussy while I watch and jerk my cock."

"But, sir..."

I knew she was about to complain about wanting to get good and fucked. Her whole body was flushed red. She was horny and ready. I could just feel her need radiating.

12