Harmless Fun?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled apart and then both stepped into the shower. We took turns soaking our body with water before she finally grabbed some soap and started to wash my body. She started on my back, slowly rubbing the bar of soap about my back. As it was completely lathered she slowly and firmly massaged my back. I just stood there and moaned, feeling her small hands moving over my skin.

Happy with the job on my back she grabbed the bar of soap again and started to rub the bar on my ass. Just like before, she had massaged my ass which I found pretty weird but still enjoyed the feeling of my sister's hands.

She did the same thing for my legs, and asked me to turn around only to do the same to my chest. She then moved to her knees to work on my lower half as she smiled up at me, "Oh, I see someone else is enjoying this." She had said this because my cock was erect and standing straight up.

I just smiled and shrugged, "What can I say. I have such a cute hottie rubbing my body like that; of course something is going to happen."

She giggled and said, "Hey don't worry, I'm not complaining."

She then took the bar of soap and lathered my whole crotch area, moving slowly as she did. Satisfied with her soap job she placed the bar of soap down and started to rub the lather in. She used both hands as she washed all around my cock, not missing a spot.

I watched as she cleaned my cock and moving to my balls. I couldn't help but moan as she lightly squeezed each ball in her hand. She seemed to be very happy about the size as she was smiling the entire time.

She lightly wrapped both hands around my cock and lightly brought both of them at the same time upwards. I moaned and she just smiled, continuing. She moved her hands slowly down my cock, and then let go. Slightly confused I just looked at her.

Seeing my confusion she smiled and said, "I have an idea." She then stood up and handed me the bar of soap, "Wash my ass for me," she said, in a sexy voice.

I nodded and quickly took the bar of soap. I moved to my knees as she leaned forward, her hands set on the wall. I did the same as she did to me, rubbing the soap slowly over her entire ass, then taking my time to use just my hands.

When I was finished I stood up asking, "Is that all?"

She smiled and nodded, turning her head to look at me. "Sure is. You know, I think we need to get rid of that," she said, motioning towards me cock. "And I think I know how we could do that."

She smiled slightly and I moved forward, knowing what she wanted. I settled my cock between her ass cheeks for the second time this morning and started to lightly push my cock up and down her crack.

Yet again, I couldn't believe I was doing this with my sister. I had always found her sexy, and had even fantasized about her, but never thought of actually doing this with her. I felt like I was in heaven, or maybe a dream.

Her voice snapped me back out of my thoughts, "Move lower."

I smiled and did as she asked, slowly lowering my cock. I continued to lightly thrust my hips and she said, "Little lower bro. You know what I want."

I smiled and finally understood what she was meaning. I lowered my cock slowly between her ass cheeks. I smiled as I felt her ass hole and then was surprised to hear her say, "Right there."

Turns out I didn't understand what she had wanted but was still pleased in the end. I then slowly started to push my hips forward, slowly pushing the head of my cock into her ass. As the head of my cock entered I smiled as I felt her slowly pushing against my cock, helping me enter her ass.

As my cock was halfway into her ass I pulled out slowly until only the head of my cock was inside. I pushed forward a bit faster until I met the half way point. This time I continued to move forward. I moaned a bit as I finally felt my cock buried fully into her ass.

She moaned too and said, "Don't worry about being gentle now. This is for you bro, you deserve to have all the fun."

Hearing her say this almost caused me to cum right there, but I did everything in my power to hold back. I slowly pulled from her ass until only the head was inside her once more. This time, I thrust forth hard, allowing a loud moan to be heard from both of us. I watched as she moved a hand down from the wall and to her pussy, and started to rub herself. I smiled and nodded a bit to myself, continuing to thrust into her ass.

Now my thrusts had begun to quicken, and even become harder as I started to feel my orgasm building. Both of us had been moaning and were breathing harder and harder. I suddenly felt her body start to shake and continued to pound into her ass as she started to cum.

Unable to hold back I started to cum deep into her ass with her, "Oh god, I'm cumming!!!" I managed to say before slamming myself into her, holding myself tightly to her ass.

Feeling me cum deep in her ass only caused her to orgasm once more, moaning loudly. Finally, I slowly pulled my cock from her ass and she turned and wrapped her arms around me. She lightly kissed me on the lips, this time forcing her tongue into my mouth. I met her tongue with my own, allowing them to dance together.

Slowly, she pulled back from the kiss, sucking on my tongue lightly before saying, "That was awesome bro."

12