Harper Valley Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, dad," she smiled up at me, "it did hurt a little at first but Kylie told me it would, then it just felt so incredibly good. I can't believe how good it felt. That's why I'm crying a little. I'm just soo happy. You don't know it but I have thought about somehow getting you to fuck me for a long time now, at least for the last month. (Ahh, to have the sense of time that belongs only to youth.) Do you mind me saying 'fuck'?" She asked, a worried expression on her face.

"Sweetheart, that's just what we did. Call it what you like – intercourse, having sex, lovemaking, or screwing – that's what we did. We fucked. And I don't mind you saying it at all. Actually it's kind of sexy to hear you talk like that." Now why did I have to say THAT.

"Ashton, do you mind if I kiss your Dad? He's really a special kind of dad, and you are lucky to have him." Ashton smiled her approval and Kylie leaned over me and kissed me with a long kiss, so erotic that I again felt the stirring in my loins. "Parker, I think you are getting ready for a repeat performance." She said as she glanced at my growing erection. "Ashton, do you mind if I fuck your father now. You two were so hot together and I am soooo ready." Again Ashton smiled and nodded. Kylie first bent her head to my erection and licked my cock, then took it in her mouth, slowly sucking, impaling her throat on my cock. After a few minutes she lifted her head and straddled my prone body, positioning her pussy over my erection, slowly lowering herself onto me. She was not as tight as Ashton had been but, God, the talent in that little body. She moved like an experienced slut, with an expression of innocence violated that would make a 90 year old young again. In no time I was thrusting up into her, she meeting my thrusts with equal vigor.

"Ashton, come over here and I'll show you something else that's a lot of fun. OK, stand over your dad's head and lower your pussy onto his mouth. I know he knows what to do. You just let it feel good – OK?" Jeeze, what would this little slut do next. I saw Ashton move over me and that sweet little pussy lower over my mouth, felt it as it touched my lips, felt Ashton gasp a bit and raise up before lowering again. Then I had the first heavenly taste of teen pussy, albeit somewhat enhanced by the taste of my own semen.

I licked and sucked on Ashton's little pussy, eliciting low guttural moans from deep within her throat and feeling her tremble at her coming orgasm. I could hear sounds of kissing and could only imagine my daughter and Kylie kissing one another. As I ate my daughter's pussy and fucked her little friend, the thought crossed my mind, fleetingly mind you, but crossed nevertheless, that this was the most lurid, depraved scene I could ever imagine myself participating in, and I was one of the luckiest guys in the world. Then the thought was gone, never to be thought again (except maybe for that last part). Then we all lost it. I mean it was one huge orgasmic delight for all three as we came together, me shooting my cum into Kylie, Ashton releasing an amazing amount of juice onto my face, and both Kylie and Ashton making such loud sounds of enjoyment that I later worried that the neighbors, as far away as they were, might have heard.

We lay together, spent but content. Ashton lay beside me on one side with Kylie on the other. Kylie faced me as we lay together, me slowly softening but still in her little pussy, and said, "Parker – I hope you don't mind me calling you Parker – we sort of do that – call the guys by their first name no mater who they are. I really enjoyed that. Ashton is so lucky to have you as a dad. I love my dad too, but somehow it's different with you. I don't know exactly what it is but I want to keep trying until I figure it out?" Then with that enigmatic smile of hers, said, "You are coming to the party Saturday, aren't you? And you're going to bring Ashton aren't you?"

I could only smile weakly and nod, "If Ashton wants to go and understands what goes on there, sure, we'll be there."

"Ashton knows what goes on because I told her and she wants to go. That was one of the reasons for getting you to take her cherry, or virginity if you prefer. I'm going to make you so happy Saturday. I can hardly wait." With that she started moving against me again, smiling down at me and, beyond all reasonable expectations, I felt myself getting hard again. She pumped against me, and with Ashton hugging me from behind we expressed our love for each other one last time that day.

When we were spent and again lying against one another, I asked Kylie, "Does your father know what you have done?"

"Actually, "she said, "it was really his idea. He knows Ashton and really wants her to be a part of our group. So he suggested I try to get you to agree to come to the next party, with Ashton of course. So I did. And I am so glad I did. Exactly how to do it was really Ashton's idea – the pool and all. And it worked pretty well don't you think?"

"Ashton, this was all your idea?" I said. She nodded, leaning forward with that hair covering one eye, and smiling at me.

"Thank you, sweetheart. And you too Kylie. I don't know if I would have agreed to go to the party or not if you hadn't convinced me, so convincingly, but now I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Spent and exhausted, we all got up and jumped into the pool, rinsing ourselves of the fruits of our lovemaking. Yes that is what it was – at least that time – not fucking - lovemaking. I loved Ashton and Kylie both and I'm sure they felt the same toward me, at least I know Ashton did, and I feel pretty sure that Kylie did, at least right then. We got out of the pool, dried each other off, with a lot of giggling and groping on all sides, dressed, and I drove Kylie home. My thoughts were on Saturday and what was to come. I could imagine, but then, I really couldn't. But that's another story.

Fathers, be safe and love your daughters. They are a gift in more ways than one.

12