Harper Valley: Up Close & Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chantelle groaned as Brad progressed, sucking her brother even harder. She even shook her pretty head a few times, but she took it and in no time he was well inside her. I know because with such a thin membrane separating the two channels, one man can feel the other's progress with ease. Once we were able to synchronise penetration, Chantelle was taken to the heights. As the four of us writhed and performed like the lust-driven mortals we were, just for a few moments there was no control - simply a female being primitively fucked by three Cro-Magnons. We all came...whether together or not I'm not sure. The bell downstairs sounded as we lay there spent, sweating and befuddled from our sexual excesses.

Chantelle God bless her, looked if anything - sexier dressed than naked. Her skirt creased half to death, flecks of cum around her mouth still and the front of her top ripped almost to her waist, her bra and cleavage rather well highlighted. Not even bothering to put her shoes back on she looked for all the world like a girl that had just been fucked stupid for three hours in a jungle somewhere. Definitely not one of Rudyard Kipling's!

Decent ourselves, we exited the small bedroom to join the other survivors in the hallway. I was rather keen you will understand, to see how my two were holding up.

And that my friends is just about the condition they were in - needing to be held up! Although they smiled cheekily at me, I could see both had experienced half an hour's debilitating sexual trauma. Jenna was clutching her pussy through her short skirt, barely able to walk. Kylie was totalled. The top of her dress ripped much like Chantelle's, her right bra strap either torn or missing, fingermarks were evident all across the top of her cleavage...clearly visible now. She was instinctively cupping her breasts gingerly as she walked, evidence indeed of the fact they had seen quantitative action. Obviously with no time to have showers, both had cum on their clothes, their legs and in their hair. I couldn't begin to imagine what quantities they were carrying around inside their panties. How I wanted to add to it though!

Little Caitlin was also showing signs of her many resources being fully utilised - and then some. She was walking as unsteadily as my two. I saw Wayne cast a few anxious glances her way. I think they would have had a lot to talk about later!

Once downstairs, I shepherded Kylie and Jenna over to the nearest couch. They sat down with quite some seeming difficulty.

"Are you really OK girls?" I asked, holding both their hands.

"We're fine dad," said Jenna bravely, "George looked after us....really!" As she wriggled slightly to get more comfortable, she unintentionally parted her legs a few degrees. My heart skipped at least two beats!

"Er, Jenna....where are your panties sweetheart?"

She blushed... "Oh....they kinda got torn dad...sorry. Warwick said he'd buy me some more."

"Oh, I'm sure he did Jenna," I growled, "Sure he'd like to put them back on you too?" I was reminded of how I'd ripped Chantelle's top. I was hardly the one to be casting the first stone I realised. I told her to just sit there and keep her legs together before anyone got any ideas.

"Anyway," I turned to Kylie, "How come you're both so sore? Did they do it that much to you?"

"They spanked us dad," she said half defiantly.

"Spanked you?" I repeated, "You mean like really spanked you?"

"I mean like they put us over their knees, pulled our panties down and really spanked us hard - not just our bottoms either! George made them stop."

"Yeah, after his hands were sore," I was thinking to myself. The image of the two of them across the men's knees, having their hot and naked little asses paddled, plus whatever else, and goddamn, that was just too hot to think about - was doing things to me I didn't need at that second.

"They made us kneel on the floor too, kissing each other while they took turns spanking us." she added matter-of-factly. I felt further stirrings I best not make obvious. God, no wonder their breasts were sore.

"Dare I ask? I continued...almost whispering. "Did they do anything else while you were in that position?"

"Yes dad," she said, totally rubbing it in. "They fucked us both..if that's what you want to know?" Jenna shot her a hot glance.

Thinking to end this line of questioning, I changed the subject. "Yeah well what happened up there is your own business kids - just so long as you're OK." I paused. "Looks to me though that you've had your fun, I don't really think you need too much more of this."

"You mean these parties dad?" said Jenna, almost panicking I thought.

"Well maybe them too," I answered, "But I meant these closed-off sessions. You're really way too young for this sort of thing. I know its sexy and exciting for you, but it's not worth you getting wrecked-over is it?"

"Really dad, we are OK," Kylie smiled at me, simultaneously taking a hold of her sister's hand. That one action never fails to get me up and running. It is just so hot. I wanted to take them home then and there - back to my room and slip into bed with them, one either side. Not to fuck, just to love. Mind you, that would doubtless change!

Right now though I figured, they needed a tube or two of that cream more than anything else.

I left them slumped on the lounge. They sure as hell weren't going anywhere and were in no condition to be doing anything either, whatever was on offer. I went looking for Larissa.

As it happened, she found me first. No sooner had I entered the adjoining rumpus room when I heard my favorite sexy little voice, "Oh, you're back!" Larissa was standing chatting with a few other girls. She came over and took my arm.

"Well, you look pleased with yourself," she teased, "I take it you had a good time then?"

I tried to look nonchalant. 'Yeah, well you know sweetie, it was OK."

"Just OK?" she looked up at me with that innocent little expression.

"Was she hot??"

"Not as hot as you Larissa, not by a country mile," I replied, eyeing her square-on, "I was thinking of you the whole time I was up there."

She pulled me to her and whispered in my ear. "The whole time you were fucking her???"

I leant over and gave her bottom a quick smack. "You shouldn't use words like that missy...might get you into all sorts of trouble." She giggled like Jenna. I took her into the kitchen then and picked us a couple of soft-drinks. We sat down at one end of the work bench, away from the main throng of guests.

Sipping her Coke, she asked me, "How did Jenna and Kylie manage? Have you spoken to them since?"

Holding her hand, semi-distracted momentarily by her absolute poise and girlish beauty I didn't answer immediately. I was completely in love with her and knew without saying anything, that this fact was even now, being conveyed to her.

"Jenna??? Oh yeah, they both went through quite a learning-curve I'd say. Kylie looks wrecked. I have a sneaking suspicion they were asked to be major-league naughty!" Once again I found myself with impromptu visions of both girls having their knickers pulled down roughly and being spanked hard by all four men.

"Larissa," I said, needing to change the subject. "I really need to talk to you." She raised her beautiful eyes to mine and held my hand with both of hers.

I told her everything. What she meant to me, how much in love with her I was. How much I wanted to be with her and my recognition of all the reasons why the relationship could hardly face a smooth uphill run. I saw tears come to her eyes as she listened and this didn't really help my cause. I held her to me when I'd finished, not sure whether I'd said too much......or not enough!

She kissed me and told me she loved me just as much and that pretty much all the things I'd mentioned, she had thought about already. Curiously George had already asked her how she felt about me, perceiving obviously what my feelings for his daughter were. We didn't actually solve anything immediately by the conversation except that now I knew her feelings and that I wasn't living in a dreamworld of hope and unrealistic expectation. Time would sequentially address the other problems. Right then all I wanted besides her, was a spare double bed!

Just then Wayne wandered in with Caitlin.

"Oh, there you are Noel," he said, excusing himself for having interrupted my Queen-size fantasy.

"Just wanted to ask if your two girls are OK? I saw them in the other room looking pretty quiet there."

"Sure Wayne," I said, "They're alright...maybe a little sore!" Caitlin giggled. I turned to her. "And what about you sweetie? You look pretty recovered."

"I'm fine she said," and God, didn't she so look it?

"Listen," he said looking around a tad surreptitiously, "Could I have just a few words with you - in private?"

"Of course," I replied, wondering what the hell this was about. Larissa, ever the aware one, seized Caitlin's hand saying, "We got heaps of girl stuff to catch up on anyway, come and find me when you're free." With that she dragged the younger girl off to join some friends across the room.

Wayne sat down.

"Hope you don't take this wrongly but Jerry and I have been talking and..." he paused, sounding distinctly uncomfortable, "It kinda involves you...well and your two girls."

"I'm all ears Wayne," I said.

"Well quite obviously everyone here likes what's going on," I was prompted to say 'Duh!!!" but restrained myself.

"Thing is, I don't know about you, but Jerry and I would kinda like to scale things down a bit - you know, have a bit more of an intimate little gathering with just a few of us and the girls wouldn't have so much on their plate." He seemed to be awaiting some comment from me, but getting none, continued.

"What I'm trying to say is, Caitlin told me pretty much everything they did to her and I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with it anymore. I know your two girls had some major league treatment - Jerry even admitted as much. Even with Warwick and George there, I hear it was getting out of hand a little. I suppose they told you?"

"Yeah Wayne," I replied, "Didn't get the full report....don't think I want it to be honest! but from what I heard it was getting there. Besides, it was obvious when they came out they'd been pretty "busy" let's say! So what exactly are you suggesting here?"

"Well, we haven't really gone into any great detail," he muttered, "Just thinking maybe, me and Caitlin, Jerry and Michelle and you and your two girls could get together for a bit of fun one evening. Jerry has a younger brother would come if we asked him - just to kinda balance up the numbers. He's a bit of a geek, but the girls like him and he's not what you'd call rough."

"I dunno Wayne," I told him, "I've even been thinking of giving the whole thing a big miss actually. It's been heaps of fun admittedly but Kyles and Jenna are just getting a bit too free with it. Hell it's not even safe at home any more!" That cracked Wayne up.

"Know what you mean there, Caitlin is soo damn hot for it when she gets home from school some afternoons...I'm having to tell her I've got a headache sometimes." I grinned.

"Well maybe we could just try a night together and see how it works out hey?"

"Let me think about it Wayne," I replied, "I'll say one thing though, it sounds a step in the right direction." I promised to call him mid-week with my answer and with that, he shook hands and left. I figured I'd go back to my own two burn-outs.

"And in no condition to be doing anything" was the phrase I used I believe! The couch I'd left them on was empty!

"God damn!" I thought to myself striding through to the adjoining room. For a girl with seriously sore body-parts, Jenna was looking to be hospitalised. The focal point of a foursome in the far corner, they had her seated on one of the new dad's laps, where she was letting him kiss her with what appeared to be a concerted effort to deep-throat her with his tongue. Already pretty low cut anyway, her dress had been tugged down at the top, the straps loose now near her elbows and her breasts three-quarters exposed both sides. The man kissing her had his hands encircling her, right up under her tits, supporting them. Warwick was kneeling beside them, sucking her left nipple like a starving baby while with his other hand, he had a firm grip on her thigh, holding it outwards. Her dress pushed up pretty much to her waist exposed everything below. That included Brad Archer, who kneeling the other side had his hands in her panties, really enjoying the sensation, while he sucked her right nipple.

Jenna was so hot she was wriggling and trying to get more of the guy's tongue in her mouth. The harder Brad rubbed her, the more physical Jenna's reactions were becoming....and so damn hot did it look, all I could do was stand there and watch.

"Fuck her wet little cunt Warwick," Brad muttered between sucks. He needed no further encouragement and manoeuvering himself between her amply spread legs, moved in. Brad, pulled her knickers aside for him and for the first time I could see momentarily just how red she was down there. Thinking she would resist and tell them "No," I could not believe my eyes when Jenna suddenly took hold of his cock and guided it into herself, thrusting up with her hips as she did so. Expended as I was myself, that just re-lit the fuse.

I don't think I have ever seen a girl fucked so hard or one that wanted it so much. They couldn't do enough to her. She just lay there wriggling as they took every pleasure with her you could think to list. For my part, I could do no more than wank myself stupid watching the carnality unfold. Warwick, not surprisingly built up to his orgasm in just a few thrusts - about the same time that it took me. Past worrying about dry-cleaning, I simply had to move in and shoot it in her general direction. Thus while Warwick was filling her pussy, I re-decorated the front of her dress. Some splattered on to her breasts even as I reeled in one of the biggest cums I've ever managed. Just as well I did because it returned me at least to some degree of normal thinking. This had to stop.

Even as Brad shuffled across to replace Warwick, I took hold of her hand and said "C'mon Jenna, enough's enough!" Opening her eyes wide, she seemed to be in two minds, making no attempt to either close-up her legs or tug her bra up. I did both for her.

"C'mon sweetheart," I cajoled "This isn't up for discussion any more, let's find Kylie and go home. You have had more than enough."

So saying I tugged her to her feet. I really wasn't popular with the three of them. She was still half-out to it and lurching rather than walking. Holding her hand once more up against her dress, directly over her pussy, she must have been feeling the heat there.....drastically!

En-route to the rumpus room I came across Larissa, still chatting animatedly with Caitlin. She glanced at Jenna and said, "Gosh, what's she been up to?"

"Don't ask," I replied. "Just got to get them home and rested Larissa. Be OK if I call you tonight? Really sorry I have to go now but...you can see why!" She nodded and leant across and kissed me. Even got one from Caitlin - and was that yummy? God, this is becoming a nightmarish contemplation with all these wonderfully sexy and compliant little girls.

Kylie's situation was less fraught with the potential for excessive sexual abuse, but probably only because I found her when I did.

Kitchens I always thought were for cooking in. The man who had Kylie - another of the new fathers, Malcolm, so I discovered - obviously had other ideas. He had decided to prop my daughter up on the cook-top, right alongside some cupboards, where he had managed to spread her legs wide and was kissing her, much to her obvious delight, right on the front of her panties. Kylie had her head back, her eyes closed and was clearly holding the guy's head hard against her. As he kissed her, he was roughly fondling both breasts and having himself one hell of a good time.

Just as he was beginning to slip his hand inside her knickers where I imagine it was virtually "high tide," the two of us interrupted his evidently constructive forward planning.

"Sorry Malcolm," I announced, "Session's over." I extended a hand to Kylie. "C'mon kiddo, let's go." She was more than a little flushed.

I figured she'd at least offer some verbal resistance, but she looked kinda relieved to me and just eased herself off the edge of the cook top. You have no idea just how sexy she looked at that moment. Knickers half exposed and her breasts totally visible down the top of her dress, ripped as it was still. Neither uttered but barely a word as we made our goodbyes and walked out to the car. Once in the back seat together, they just hugged each other the whole way home. There never were two more beautiful girls.

Following consecutive long and majorly hot showers, I had them change into their nightdresses ahead of a well-deserved early night. Retrieving the antiseptic cream, I made them both lay side by side and with their knickers off, rubbed the cool ointment into both their very red and slightly swollen labia. Jenna especially was rather puffy in that general location. Curiously this was effected with no sexual arousement at all. I think it must have felt just so soothing and relaxing for them. It reminded me so much of when they were little - around seven and eight, when I had often to tend various rashes that all three of them developed. As I applied one last layer however, smoothing it well inside their moist lips, I failed to hear the bedroom door open.

"Oh my GOD, what's going on here?"

Natalie had come home early!

12