The Undeniable Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom ends up spending the evening with me.
9k words
4.59
66.8k
137

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

CrimsonXpassion: On my behalf, I apologize for failing to mention in the first place that my work was a written version of Doodlenooch's animated role game with some changes that I made, respectfully. This was not meant for profit or recognition, but for fun. I just thought that it would be great to make this an actual story since it was originally just a mini-game before it was introduced to pornography. And if there is one thing that bothers me is an incomplete work of art. So forgive me for taking the initiative. I assure you that the rest of the way will be entirely of my making after this.

Also, I made sure to purge any errors that I could find on the original version and made some improvements. But if you still find some, I suggest that you just shrug it off and carry on. And no, I will not seek out an editor. As much as I love this, I have better things to spend my time and energy on. Like I said, this is just for fun, nothing more nothing less.

Be aware: This is a work of taboo fantasy and the characters are fictional and are 18 years or older. Your discretion is advised.

Chapter:1

A Date Night

It was struck past six-thirty in the afternoon while I was lying on my bed with my head upside down on the mattress, and of course with my beloved Nintendo Switch, playing Zelda. I was just half way through a side quest when two knocks were given on my door.

"Noah! You in there?" my mom called from the other side.

"Yeah, am here!"

And without further ado, she invited herself in, dressed in a yellow mustard shirt with white sleeves and collar, and in grey pajama pants outlining the curves of her prominent hips against which she was holding a basket of dirty clothes on her left side.

"Oh, for Christ sake, Noah!" she exclaimed disapprovingly with the bitter taste of maternal disappointment.

"What?" I replied even though I knew what she was talking about.

"Your room is a mess. I told you yesterday to clean up, didn't I?"

"I'll do it in a minute," I said almost nonchalantly as I returned my attention on my Nintendo.

"I swear, you can be such a slob sometimes!" Mom sighed right before she started to bend over and pick up my sucks and a few shorts and shirts across my room to then move towards my closed closet to my right where more garments were a little piled up.

Without thinking as I had the ideal angle, I tore my eyes from my console and turned my head to take a brief look at my mom on her knees with her back turned while collecting my discarded sports clothes. My attention was sooner focused on the globes of her buttocks that were stretching out her pajama above her heels. And a little higher above her waistband where the small of her back is narrowly exposed below her shirt, I can also see a trace of her butt crack that was just barely visible. Afterwards, as she was finishing up with the chore, I withdrew my gaze back on my game before my mom got up on her legs to then swivel back towards me.

"Can you look at me when I'm talking to you?" she then asked calmly and yet with a firm hand.

Since I can never refuse her for long, I relented and rested the face of my console on my chest to finally look up at her from upside down. Throughout her silhouette and beyond the twin hills of her cleavage beneath her shirt, my mother was looking down on me with her dark brown eyes underneath her straight eyebrows while smiling fondly at her only son and child that is me. Her hair that frames her round face and loosely tide in a grapefruit-sized bun is chestnut brown with natural blonde highlights. And at the peak of her left cheekbone, the cute little mole near the corner of her eye was what I've always found charming about her facial complexion.

"So, just in case you forgot, tonight is my date with Kevin."

"I remember."

"At least you got a good memory," my mom sneered sarcastically with one arched eyebrow. "Anyway, as usual, you have a few friends over, but no girls. And bed by ten-thirty. You've got school tomorrow. And if you're hungry, there are some leftovers in the fridge. And no drugs."

"Very funny," I acknowledged with a grin.

"I know I am," she replied in a more brightened mood before turning away to leave with her filled basket. "I'm gonna start getting ready. Don't play with your silly game too long."

"Sure," I answered as my thumbs were busy again on the controller of my console. "Have fun."

"We will."

At her leaving of my room, my thoughts were thereafter not entirely concentrated on my game anymore. In the past few months before and after I have lost my virginity with a girl, (who is now my ex girlfriend) I had been having some mixed feelings regarding my own mother also known as, Vivian Throndsen to her colleagues at work. To put it short, my brain perceives her as a parent that I love more than anything. However, my little brain down stairs (my dick) has a different point of view. Sometimes I only see her as my one and only mother, and other times as a very attractive woman since puberty kicked in.

Fast forward after an hour of gaming still on my bed, I turned off my Nintendo to then lazily notice through my window, facing west from the house that the sun is setting down. So I got up from my nest, dressed in my smooth black shorts and my white tank-top and stretched my arms and legs to then go and see what was on TV this evening. And so as I began to walk across the corridor, I spotted lights coming out of the bathroom through the door opening which must be at least three or four inches wide. Mom probably forgot to fully close it in her hast to be ready for her date night.

Normally, I should've been gone on my way straight for the living room, but the impulse was too strong to resist. So I stopped and turned my right eye vis-à-vis the slim gape to peek inside.

I was by then rewarded by the mere sight of my beautiful mother, her head and body each wrapped in a towel as she had just finished showering. My hard-on was instant as I could do nothing but ogle at the shapely calves and the thick, soft thighs of her legs. But most of all even though it was brief, her meaty breasts that are supported upwards to seem like a double handful.

Hopefully still undiscovered, I remain exactly as I am, attentively watching her turn around, facing the mirror to dry her disheveled hair. That was when the bigger towel fell down around her with no hands to hold it.

My jaw dropped down and my eye was more wide open than ever. At thirty six, my naked mom is a full-figured woman a bit on the chubby side with a great and big, plump ass. And besides her round booty that looks juicy from still being a little wet, I caught a glimpse of her right tit.

Though I wanted to stay a little longer to admire the view, I knew that staying there like a twisted pervert will be the death of me if she catches me like this. So I left and went as I was, convincing myself that I did the right thing, that I am a good son.

But there was nothing I could do to wipeout the smirk that seems to be imprinted on my face even after thirty or twenty minutes of watching TV from the couch. Even though a part of me was wondering if something was wrong with me and if I was sick, the other half of my conscience was telling me that my questionable feelings and desires are as natural as breathing.

"Did Kevin call yet, sweety?" my mom asked while nervously walking by between me and the television on her high heels.

"Nope," I said not caring about the man I only met twice so far.

"Then he's probably gonna be here any minute," she concluded just when she finished putting on her earrings. "So, how do I look?"

Still smiling like an idiot, I was pulled out of my dirty thoughts, only to be astounded yet again by my mother's new appearance as she was standing straight in front of me. As of now, I was staring at a 5'8" tall woman wearing stockings up her gorgeous legs, matching perfectly with her cherry red dress more than tight enough to show off her enticing curves from her mid-thigh skirt, her wide, child-bearing hips all the way to the neckline where her breasts are so well supported and encased that they might as well be as big and round as a pair of cantaloupes. And at the top of her bust, she was wearing around her neck her favorite necklace adorned by a teardrop silver pendant encrusted with a bleu eilat stone, flawlessly polished.

My mother has also outdone herself with her makeup, involving rosy powder well applied on her fine, skinned cheeks, red lipstick on her pouty lips, and some eyeshadow on her eyelids. Not to mention her long, wavy hair styled with a thick lock that partially hides her right eye while the other side is pulled behind her ear. With all of that combined, she looks six years younger. To me, she is the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever seen, even more so than the hot teachers at school who I used to fantasize about.

"Well?" she asked again, curious to hear my thoughts.

"You look..."

"DRING DRING!"

"Ah, that's probably Kevin!" my mom called out, nearly as excited as a school girl on her first hot date to go pick up the phone in the kitchen. "Hey lover, are you almost there?"

Kind of annoyed by the interruption, any complaints vanished from my mind however the moment she bend over with her elbows pressed on the kitchen table near the sink. And while she was busy listening on the phone, the contours of her ass were showing big time, making them look like a big, wide heart in her scarlet skirt.

"Where?" she then asked, suddenly less happy than a few seconds ago. "For how long...Kevin...I'm already all dressed up. Is there no way you can just...really?!"

Judging by the disappointment and the sadness in her tone, (usually jolly and optimistic) it seems that things are not going as planned for the night. Though as sorry as I am for her, my dick-thinking drove me to pull out my iPhone from my pocket in order to take a good picture of her fabulous buttocks. By the time that she shifted her weight on her other leg, the camera was well zoomed with the perfect angle for the picture.

"Babe, you promised me!" she pleaded as if her heart was sinking.

Upon hearing my mom clearly more than just a little upset; guilt was taking root inside me. What is wrong with me? That's my mom! But that ass of hers, this might be my only chance to have at least one picture, especially in that hot dress. And so I took it four times for good measures. I can be such a bad boy sometimes.

"I know," my mom sighed in defeat. "I know you have to work hun, but this is the third time this month...yeah...I understand...okay...bye."

And then finally as I slipped my phone back in my pocket, she hung up and sighed one more time before she went for the shelf where she keeps her wine reserve and came back to me with a bottle and a medium-sized glass. Without a word, she put the both of them on the marble table near the couch and sat down to my right next to me.

"Anything good on TV tonight?" she asked just like that, as if nothing happened while tying up the back of her hair into a messy bun.

"Kevin is gonna be at the office all night again?" I asked, unsurprised and unimpressed.

"I'm afraid so, honey," Mom answered with a hint of dejection on her face that didn't escape my watchful gaze, no matter how hard she was trying to hide it behind a smile. "Looks like it's just me a you for tonight, hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I retorted sincerely with love and compassion before I took her hand and squeezed my fingers affectionately on her palm to give her comfort. "If that guy would rather spend his time doing whatever at his stupid job instead of spending it with an amazing woman like you, it's his loss and my gain."

Not expecting me to say such kind words, her smile became genuine and her soft hand gave a warm squeeze on mine in return.

The love that my mother was expressing through her eyes to my own suddenly triggered something that I never quite felt before. My heart was pounding harder somehow in my chest, and my cheeks were running warmer while I was unconsciously stroking her delicate knuckles under my thumb. And for that, she came forward and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek to then retire back and fill her glass of red wine.

"So, what's on TV?" she asked again after drinking her first sap.

"Don't know, let's check."

Time went by fast, faster than I could remember during the two films that we watched. One moment we went through "The Long Yard", which is one of the best football movies ever made. And next was "The Age of Adaline" that my mother adored from the start. The lamp was by then switched off at the table that is now harboring a second bottle of wine after the first one that we shared was emptied. And with the both of us fairly inebriated by the beverage, my mother snuggled up to me with her legs bend together into a sitting position with her knees touching my thigh while my right arm was resting on her shoulders.

I was half asleep as the movie was progressing to the end, but even then, I could still catch the intoxicating smell of Mom's perfume that sets me so much at ease that no worries in the world could affect me with the both us cuddling each other as intimately as love birds.

"Ah, to be young and in love again," she murmured dreamingly after sniffing her nose for crying a little. "Wasn't that a great movie...Noah?"

"Yeah, yeah," I uttered half awaken from hearing my name. "It was a good...movie."

"You don't like films about romance do you," my mother remarked in her carefree amusement. "Don't you have a crush on any girls?"

"You can say that," I answered, yawning like a sleepy head.

"Aw really?! That's great, baby! I bet she is a sweet heart. Is it a girl from school?"

"No."

"Is it a girl of the neighborhood?"

"No."

"Do I know her?"

"Sure...it's you."

"Me?!" Mom blurted as if she wasn't entirely sure what I just said, clearly without thinking. "You have a crush...on me! Why?"

But before I could even answer her question, my drowsiness took over me as I began to snooze with my chin against my chest.

"NOAH!" she shouted

"What?!" I cried out, startled with my eyes now wide open.

"Why did you say that?" she insisted, putting a gentile hand on my shoulder.

"Say what?" I replied, unsure of what to say or think.

An awkward silence fell between us. I could tell that she is as embarrassed as I am. We were just staring at each other until she pulled away from me and got up from the couch, clueless of what to do with me.

"Maybe we drank a little too much," Mom then reasoned, maybe more to herself than to me. "I'm going to bed."

"Me too," I agreed, sighing and then cursing at myself for being this stupid.

At least I still have the awesome pictures that I took earlier without my mother noticing. They were pretty good shots. Her ass is just so perfect, so yummy that I couldn't tear my eyes from the heart-shaped buttocks on my iPhone. Although I still feel a little guilty for succumbing to the temptation. She's my mom. She raised me and took care of me. She's the one person I would never disrespect and take advantage of. Maybe I should just delete these pictures to set this right before I do something I might regret.

"Hey, Noah!" my mother suddenly called me from her room to my surprise.

"Yeah!"

"Can you come here for a second and help me with that stupid dress?"

"Okay, I'm coming."

And so, leaving the door of my room behind, I went straight for my mother's room at the end of the corridor. Despite myself thinking that I should get rid of the pictures for good, I couldn't help but look back at my mom's hot ass one more time. My eyes were sooner so enthralled by the sexy image that I might as well be a walking zombie even as I opened the door to enter the bedroom.

"Gah!" my mom hollered angrily as she was struggling to remove her dress from her back. "This dawn zipper! How did I even zip you up there?"

"Hold on, I'll help," I said though still with my eyes glued on my phone.

That was a mistake that made us both collide on one another. And we both yelped the moment we collapsed together on the edge of the queen sized bed with her bend over the mattress and me half lying over her with my groin against her butt.

"Ah crap!" I swore at my clumsiness. "Sorry, I didn't see you!"

"It's okay," my mom reassured me, rising herself upward on her hands. "Can you just...get..."

All of a sudden, the dismay I felt put my entire body into a state of shock, realizing that my iPhone has fallen on the bed after dropping it for my mother to see the picture of her own buttocks, obviously on display. She's gonna kill me!

"What...what is that?!"

"I'm so sorry, Mom!" I quickly apologized after pulling myself up to then take a step back and join my hands over my crotch in shame. "I just..."

"Is this what I think this is?" my mom then asked more out of disbelief than anger.

"I didn't see you and...I didn't...I can't...it was just an accident."

"An accident," She repeated now sitting upright on the mattress to then look at me like she never had before. "Was saying in your sleep that you have a crush on me...an accident? I saw you watching me in the bathroom. Was that an accident too? How about taking a picture of your mother's rear, was that an accident, Noah? C'mon, what's going on with you? You're my son. You know it's inappropriate to be doing this kind of...stuff...right?"

"Mom...you don't...it's just that..."

It's no use. I was caught red handed. There's no point in denying it. The least I can do is man up and confess even with a blushed face.

"You're right, they weren't accidents."

And by saying so, I withdrew my hands, revealing my protruding boner that was forming a tent in my shorts. My mother's eyes were quickly driven to it as she gasped in shock.

"I love you!" I declared frankly while trying to sound as mature as I could to be taken seriously. "You are ten times as caring, as warm, and as beautiful as any girl at school...or anywhere else. And you can't even share any of that with the man who supposedly loves you."

"I...never knew you felt that way about me," my mom responded almost absently without dividing her attention from my crotch. "But Kevin and I are in a relationship. He just..."

"If I was him, I would never bail on you. I'd take any opportunity to be with you. I'd take you out to dinner and dance with you any time you want and never let you feel like a second priority."

That said, I stood my ground and waited for what was coming. Yet against all odds, my mother does not seem either pissed or downright disgusted with me. In fact, after processing and acknowledging everything that I said, the awe in her expression softened up somehow with dilated eyes beneath her sexy eyeshadow, and with a hint of a smile on her appeased face.

"What are you trying to say, Noah?" she asked languidly as if she wanted to hear it from me in order to find out what I am truly about.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you're telling your mother how beautiful she is, how you'd wine and dine her. And you're doing it confidently with an erection. So where are you getting at?"

"Well..." I muttered at the moment distracted by the view of her straps that had slid down from her shoulders to further expose the full roundness of her breasts and the ravishing crack in between. "I...well...I'm only saying..."

"Do you want us to have a different kind of relationship?" she then asked as she stood back up and made two nervous steps closer to me. "Not just a mother and son relationship, but one that's more...sexual?"

"Are...are you serious?"

"Yes. Only for tonight though. We both have needs, and you're almost a man now. That's all this is."