"Harriet Gets Her Wee Wee Juice"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like it," Ricky said smiling as she licked him totally clean and then raised each of her breasts to her mouth to lick off the stray excess of his jism that adorned her pert and weighty bazooms.

"You know what, Ricky? I think it might be a good idea for me to leave my car in the shop an extra day and let you give me a ride home tomorrow," Harriet said and gave him the cutest little devilish smile as she reached to pinch his wee wee softly before she kissed his waning pecker on the head. "After all, this stuff does have a lot of vitamins and minerals and a girl does need to get her nourishment. Tee hee. By the way, has Missy ever played with your big wee wee before? She wouldn't say."

"A gentleman never tells," Ricky retorted with a clever grin as she pinched one of her nipples sweetly, his other hand lowering her panties in one smooth motion.

"I'll remember that the next time I suck one," Harriet Humper giggled as she helped him take off her panties. "Or fuck one. Tee hee."

The two youngsters laughed knowingly as Ricky tossed Harriet to the bed and plunged his newly erect penis into her open and receiving pussy. He greedily grabbed her H cup hooters as he forced his dick inside her as deep and as far as it would go. She was so tight and wet and he suddenly realized how much he loved to carpool.

"Fuck me, fucker! Fuck me, fucker! Fuck me, fucker, good!" Harriet screeched as he plumbed the depths of her vaginal slot, the lips of her pussy hugging his erect stalk. "Now tell me, big fucker, did Missy ever play with your wee wee?"

"Oh, shit, you're tight as shit, Harriet," Ricky grunted as he nailed her plump ass to the mattress with his nine and a half incher, making her titan titties flail. "After she begged me for two hours, what else could I do?"

THE END

12