Harry, Rita, and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually her mind joined in, took up the challenge, 'if you can't beat em, join em!' It told her, she did. Her eyes opened, she saw his mouth, reached up and kissed him, it was as much of a surprise to her as it was to him. But he never pulled away, he locked on and they were now real, joined, up and connected lovers.

Rita knew now that her enforced celibacy was a stupid way to conduct her life, she was a woman, a real, wanted, and needy woman with all the love she had to give. She needed a strong loving man once more in her life. One she could share with life's challenges, had Harry found her, was he the one?

She came down from the sky high she had been on, and slowly settled to earth like a feather on the wind. Having him on top of her, gave her comfort, protection, guidance, and desire to be desired, and wanted badly once more by a man. Rita was a woman first and foremost; her confidence had been more than badly dented by her former husband. Suddenly, she knew now she was still attractive and desirable to a man.

She had convinced herself that she must be unattractive, ugly even, but she couldn't have been further from the truth, men of all ages lusted after her. But she had hidden behind the facade of a strong, denied herself the hurt she had undergone, so therefore no time to heal. She had become a no nonsense woman, she had no time for the opposite sex.

"I'm sorry Harry," she whispered, "I have treated you badly for some time now. I shouldn't have. Please, can you forgive me? I can understand why you have just done what you did, and in a way I suppose you can say I deserved it. But I wouldn't quite agree with that statement."

"I'm sorry too Rita," he replied, "I should not have done it, it was wrong, and if you report me, I'll own up to everything!" Rita put her arm around him, and thought, 'how could I report him for opening up the world to me again, and in such fantastic and spectacular fashion?'

Rita rested her head on his shoulder, "we need to talk Harry, there are lots of things to discuss now isn't there?"

"Yes I suppose there is," he said, wondering what she was talking about, he had just banged her out of her, and his head, what more was there to say?

She raised her eyes to look at him, "Harry," she whispered, it was all she said, she didn't have to say any more. Harry knew now what it was on her mind. Her hand had slipped down and grasped his now soft and depleted prick, and cupped his empty balls. He wrapped and arm around her, kissed her hair, she lifted her face, he kissed her lips, she kissed him back.

When he woke up it was dark outside, the clock said, 3.43 he had forgotten where he was, and actually thought Kelly was in his bed with him. Then memory returned, she was lying on her side with her back to him, he spooned right in. He gave a very satisfied smile and, cupping a tit in one hand, happily drifted back to sleep. Confident that in the morning, round two would commence. He had a delicious feeling that Rita had a lot more to give, and a lot more satisfaction to be hopefully gained.

He woke up again to find a very resplendent Rita leaning over him, she had risen, showered, washed and dried her hair, it was brushed to a soft sheen. She had put on a little make up, although in his opinion, none was needed. And 'oh heart of hearts,' he thought, she had a bra on, her hip was against his and he could feel the panties, her leg slipped over his, 'Stockings, fucking stockings!' He chortled to himself.

"Now," she said, her voice was soft, and utterly sexy, "where were we before we fell asleep, hmmmm?" Her hand found him and squeezed, followed by slipping up his already growing shaft. He began to sit up, but a shake of her lovely head said, no! Her demanding lips did the rest, he fell back and fully allowed her all she wanted.

"You Harry are a very naughty boy, and do you know what I do to naughty boys hmmmm?" she asked huskily, Rita was turned on by a country mile already. She played with his now hard and solid member.

"No Mrs. Slater, I don't," he grinned delightedly "but if I have been a naughty boy, then I think some form of punishment is needed and warranted, don't you?" Saying no more, Rita lifted the bed covers and bent her lovely head, he moaned loudly as his prick disappeared into her warm and wet mouth. She sucked him feverishly, hard and long, her head bobbing up and down at speed. Her hand was caressing and gently hefting his cum refilled balls.

The knowledge of what was in them waiting for her spurred Rita on to greater and greater things. She heard him say, "Oh Mrs Slater I have been so naughty, you must punish me all you can!" Rita had a delicious small climax, her teeth nipped behind the head, and sucked, Harry felt his balls jump. She is better at this than Kelly, he thought, certainly different anyway. He flopped back, and knew in a short while he would be bombarding her tonsil with hot cum, that was if she stayed on him and took it?

His hand told her he as cumming because it found the back of her head, 'every man in the world does this,' she thought gleefully, and Harry was no different. She increased the pace and the power, Harry hips jumped; Rita clamped her lips tight around the head and waited with almost, if it were possible, bated breath.

Harry bumped at her, then Rita felt that single pulse to denote the first lot was on its way, and it was, and it did. It shot right to the back of her mouth. She briefly savoured the taste before swallowing it, as she did, the second salvo exploded in her. Then the third, she game fully took it all, her cheeks bulging like a feeding squirrel.

Rita sucked and swallowed in time with the other, she but a rythm and got all of it. Her nostrils flaring as she sucked down life giving oxygen as his hot cum travelled to its destination. Harry cock end was tingling, and ringing like church bells on a Sunday morning. Rita pumped his balls gently with her soft hand, making sure none got left behind. Then it came to her, that delightful feeling of victory over her man. His cock started to deflate, he had nothing left, she had won, and taken the very last drips he had.

She stayed where she was, she didn't want to relinquish the gorgeous cock she had just gained victory over. It was soft now, but she could still feel the dynamism in it, the unadulterated power of it. Knowing that soon, it would demolish her once more, in the throes of love they would be sharing all this weekend. She slid slowly back up his body, her soft hair providing the means for her soft motion.

She nestled in, the top of her shoulder under his, her head back on his shoulder, her arm around his waist, her stocking leg over his naked one. She sighed, happy, contented, and so so satisfied; she still tasted him, smelling him. His manly aroma would forever stay with her, no matter where life took her, she would never forget this, or this night.

Half an hour later, they both stirred, "Shower Harry," she said, "or the bath?"

"Definitely the bath, Rita definitely," he replied gladly. She smiled now at the use of her first name, she actually liked it, she bit his nipples, tickled his balls and jumped out of bed. She had already been in the shower, but she wasn't about to turn down her first chance of a bath with her young lover. The young lover who had taken her wonderfully to the cleaners, and had also hung her magnificently, out to dry!

Sitting in the hot soapy water, harry played with her nipples, bringing small moans of arousal along with it. "I'll make it right for you Harry, just wait and see," she said.

"Make things right, make what right?" Harry asked.

"Work Harry, I'm going to get you a better job, one that means something, and I'm going to be nothing but nice to you. I really am sorry for the way I've treated you, I should have known better. I'll make sure you get promotions from now on." She said, already working out in her mind what, and how, she was going to do things.

"It doesn't matter Rita, I took all you gave me in my stride, and anyway, I handed my notice in Friday afternoon, right after you left. I'm leaving in two weeks."

"Leaving!" she said loudly, "you can't, I've just told you that I'll make it up to you. Your future is more or less guaranteed now!" Harry breathed deeply, this wasn't going very well was it? he asked himself.

"What my future is Rita is the job I applied for and got. I am entering an engineering company. It's what I have been after since I left college. There is nothing for me where you are Rita, its not what I want. And, if you think about it, if we continue to see each other, and I hope we do. Then we won't be in each others pockets all day long, only between the sheets!" he sniggered loudly, and squeezed her nipples.

"Oh Harry, I don't want you to leave, I want you with me, please reconsider?" she asked earnestly. He dropped his hand to her pussy, she yelped.

"That's not fair Harry, don't do that while we are talk..... Oooooh Harry, don't please?" He bit and kissed her neck, felt her everywhere and Rita forgot the conversation, she as so wrapped up in what he was doing, six years of abstention had to be banished from her life. To be replaced with huge amounts of love, and lots of great hard sex.

"I'm hungry Rita," Harry said, she elbowed him in the ribs.

"That's just great that is, you get me all hot and bothered, then you tell me you want feeding, typical of the male sex!" and she laughed. She turned, kissed him lightly, heavily, and very passionately. 'Where have you been all my life Harry?' she asked herself, then she got out, washed him head to foot, making sure she paid lots of loving attention to his tender parts. She told him to stay where he was, she would call him, she ran more hot water for him, and left, after a lot more kissing from her, and even more feeling him.

Rita couldn't believe the change in her, Harry had brought her back to life, yes he had taken her, and forced her, but there was none of that now. She felt alive for the first time in years, she was happy, and contented. She skipped about downstairs making a huge platter for him, she wanted to do it, she wanted to serve him, feed him, do anything she could for him.

It wouldn't matter what he asked of her now, she would give it, get it, bring it, and do it! Rita called out to him that his breakfast was ready. He came down in a pair of shorts, and he looked every inch the man he was, a real man, a strong man, and a definite powerful man, tall and lean, and packed with tight muscle. 'And under those shorts,' she knew already, was the best part of his muscular powerful lean slender frame, it epitomised the man she was leaning about.

They embraced, and kissed, Rita ran her hands all over him, learning, finding out what he was. She sat him down; the chair was slightly sideways on to the table. She put the plate in front of him, flipped her long leg over his lap, and sat on it facing him. Then she fed him, morsel by morsel, bit by bit, she even held the mug whilst he drank, she dabbed his lips with a napkin, and kissed him every time she did.

Rita had forgotten what it was like to be with a man she wanted to be with, Harry had spun her on her beautiful head, and she was feeling so happy. All she had on now was her dressing gown, so Harry made hay while the sun shone, and eventually, after almost twirling her nipples into a May Pole, his finger(s) found their way to her ass. He poked one in while staring blatantly her in the eyes, sort of daring her to say no.

Rita took the hint in his, and stayed silent, but she couldn't stop herself from squirming on him. It had been twenty years since she had had a finger up her bum. And it brought back memories of having something else up there, something she had tried to avoid; it had been painful, but strangely exciting. The man who had done it had ejaculated, and the warm, hot feeling had always been stayed her.

Rita decided that she liked the unasked for intrusion, it was unusual to say the least. "Harry," she said, "do you realise where your finger is right now?" He smiled; it was the answer she hadn't needed to ask for.

"There might be something else up there later, I feel a serious naughty spell coming on," he said smiling at her broadly. Rita didn't know whether to be happy or worried. She did want to do it with him, but the thought gave her the yips. She knew it would be painful, and she knew it would be exciting. She also knew he would cum in her there, and wondered if she would cum too.

She couldn't stop kissing him, her beautiful face was all around him, her soft sweet apple hair swished around as she went for his neck, his cheeks, eyes, nose, ears and lips. Rita was beating a path to the door of the woman she now knew was still alive and well. Her sexuality was exploding all over, she could smell, even taste it, she became more and more excited by her own inner sense of worth.

"Harry," she breathed, she was in the grip of her own arousal, she needed cock, and she needed it fast. "Can we go back to bed darling, I need to make love to you." Rita's whole life had been changed overnight, she was feeling immensely grateful now, Harry had snatched her from the jaws of her own defeat, and switched on the light of her life once more, she would never forget it.

"Let's stay down here Rita, let's have fun around the house hey?" he grinned.

Rita laughed, "That is naughty my boy you know what happens when you are naughty!" her eyes lit up like a zillion watt lighthouse! Then she said, "where?"

"Right here on the table for a start," he told her, Harry picked her up and sat her on it. His hand in the centre of her ample tits she found herself being pushed backwards. Harry got down on his knees and eyed her gorgeous 40 year old pussy, he darted forward and his tongue struck. It poked in as far as it would go, and Rita squealed loudly, her thighs closing tightly on his head.

"Harry, oh Harry, Arggggh Oh my God hmmmm!" Her juices flowed freely, being lapped up lecherously by her young suitor. Harry was well versed in this art, he had always been good. But the short time he had had with Rita's daughter Kelly, had honed his expertise to a fine art. Rita came suddenly and unexpectedly.

Her legs shot up into the air and her heels landed painfully on his back, but he never even broke stride. He attacked her with vigour and determination; he pressed his nose on her clit and rubbed it as his tongue devoured her, climax after climax hit the mature beauty.

Rita collapsed, her legs fell away, she was wide open to him, Harry stood, picked her legs up and put them up on his shoulders, now for it, he thought. He drove his prick in hard and fast, and he fucked her even faster. He loved this, he was looking down at one of the most beautiful sexy women he had ever met, or even seen. He was fucking her wholesale! 'And,' he reminded himself, 'she's still my boss, but not here!'

Rita was a new woman, in hours she had been changed, forcibly at first, from a near grumpy bitch,(her thoughts) to the person she always knew she was, but had somehow lost in the distant past. Her wardrobe would go, the new Rita was on her way. The sexual beauty she once was had been rediscovered.

While her thoughts were racing through her head, and her arousal was complete, and climaxes smashing their way around her, Harry pulled out and hit bulls eye in her ass, he held her by her knees and kept her close to him. Her eyes flew open, her mouth gaped, sucking in breath for the scream he knew was coming. He felt her legs tighten in an attempt to pull away. She was going nowhere, her arms came up, but there was nothing to hold on to, nothing but fresh air to grab.

Harry, let one hand go and clamped it over her mouth, then hit bottom with his prick. Rita gurgled and burbled behind his hand, he kept his prick thrust deep in her ass, holding his position. Rita's eyes were bulging, her face was bright red, she had never known such excruciatingly wonderful pain. She didn't know which had the upper hand. Her arms fell down and lay on the table at her sides.

Harry moved his hand and took hold again on her legs, then he began to stroke in and out, there was nothing Rita could do to stop the unassailable onslaught her ass was taking. His eyes locked on hers as he screwed the helpless woman below him. Looking at his prick as it came out, he saw the brown shit stains all over it. He grinned at himself.

Rita was being transported once more into a world of Harry's making, he let go off her legs, and his fingers closed over her door knob nipples. It was what she needed to cum with. She howled softly as an enormous climax rushed through her ass, to and from her nipples, then around her superb sexy body, until all of her nerve ends were jangling about.

Harry boomed his cum into her, she felt the swarming and burning in her bowels, to go deep within her senses, the part that no one could reach with anything physical. She felt wetness splashing over her, she looked about, and saw her pussy squirting juice out to land on her face and body. Rita had never cum like this, she didn't even know it was possible.

She opened her eyes to reality once more, to find herself being sat upright by Harry. "I think you may have passed out Rita, are you alright?" she was more than touched by the concern in his voice, she cried and hugged him.

"Take me to bed Harry, I need to rest and hold you, please take me," it was a heartfelt need to be cocooned for a while, she needed his closeness. In there they lay tight together, he had never fucked a woman like this, Rita didn't know it but his eyes had been opened too, and not only by her, but by her daughter too.

Rita was the mould that had been used for Kelly, everything Kelly was, had been gifted to her by her mother, apart from the age difference, that was the only difference, youth, and vitality. But Rita had maturity on her side, so both had an even split of the other.

As he lay there with Rita, he couldn't have been happier, except for one thing. Being with Rita was making him miss Kelly, there was nothing to choose between the two. In their own way, they were both fantastically beautiful sexy women. And Harry had a jealous and unreasonable urge to talk to her boyfriend, and tell him of Kelly's wonderful sexy, and alluring body, a body that he had fucked and made love to in every way, almost, he hadn't screwed her ass. But he also knew he would never do such a thing, not even if the man somehow got to ask him the question of whether he had or not.

Rita insisted on going shopping late that afternoon, "That's if I can walk properly!" she lovingly admonished her boy lover. She bought Harry a solid gold neck chain, a very thin and very expensive one. He had tried to refuse it, but gave in when he saw how much she wanted to buy it for him.

He got to choose some of the sexiest under wear he could lay eyes on, all with making love to her in his sights. He amazed her, considering he was a mere male in these things, for displaying a knack for picking things that Rita liked too. She bought everything with him in mind, to please him completely; it had been so many years since she had done this.

The whole weekend was spent making love, he explored her everywhere, and anywhere, Rita returned the compliment, they even discussed a bit of bondage, and decided that next week they would explore that. She was actually looking forward to having him spread-eagled on the bed, and solely for her singular use.

Rita came clean when he asked her about boyfriends since her break up with, in Harry's considered opinion, stupid husband. She told him she had never had sex since about three years before they eventually split, to this very weekend. So it had been well over six years. But she did also tell him about the two women lovers she had tried, and though they were somewhat satisfying, "nothing," she said, "can compare with this, nothing!" and she squeezed his cock for him.