Harry, Rita, and Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry found it exciting to imagine her with another woman, he filed that one away for the possible future, it wasn't the right time to go there, not yet, he thought. On the Monday at work, not one person wasn't more than astonished when the beautiful woman who breezed in smiling at all. Rita was dressed conservatively, but her elegance and femininity was there for all to see.

And her hot sexuality surrounded her, she looked fabulous, smelled fabulous, she was fabulous, and she was nice to everyone around her. And what amazed everyone even more, she fawned over Harry to the extent that they wondered if he had drugged her. One or two guessed, and rightly, but kept it to themselves, that young Harry had found a way past her icy exterior, and melted the lady's heart, he had!

They kept the questions and looks at bay, but Rita was having a hard time not to show the world what she had found, and every time Harry thought she was going to open up, he kept a lid on it by changing a subject, interrupting, or leaving her alone in her office. But they more or less lived like man and wife at her home all week, though travelling to and from work in their own cars.

They were now hard and fast lovers, but Harry felt that one day she would want to find someone nearer her own age, he was totally wrong of course, she was in love with him. He also felt it might be him that meandered off and found someone more his age. He was right in a way, but not the way he was thinking of, he could never have imagined what happened.

On the Saturday night Harry and Rita had been out for a meal, a secluded little place, they had secured a booth at the back that was almost private. And during the meal, both of them got more and more amorous, touching and feeling. Harry was being very naughty, and Rita had warned him many times that he would be punished when they got home. But it didn't stop him from making her cum right there on the seat. Rita was so embarrassed, but flushed with delight at her ability to please him like this.

They arrived home, Rita wanted to bathe, so they made love in there instead of the bed, although they still 'played' for a while before collapsing in a heap and in each other's arms.

At three o clock in the morning, Rita's front door opened silently, Kelly had been arguing regularly with her boyfriend, her proposed husband to be. She had changed since her tryst with Harry at home, and had got around to deciding he wasn't the man she wanted to marry, now or ever. So she had set off for home, and to have a heart to heart with her mom, she would understand, give her the advice she needed. Kelly was confused about her life.

She went into her bedroom, and sat there wondering whether to wake her, she decided not to. Then she decided to ring Harry, maybe she would drive over and see him, tell him of her troubles. He would understand she was certain of that. He was the nicest boy she had ever met. 'And,' she thought lewdly, 'what he can do with that!' meaning his lovely cock.

She took her phone out, it was late, but he wouldn't mind. The phone rang, and she listened, she could hear ringing coming from downstairs, piqued, she went to investigate what phone was ringing. In the kitchen was a jacket, a man's jacket, and in the pocket was a phone was beeping.

Kelly shut her phone down, and the other phone stopped ringing, on the screen a name appeared, Kelly! She rang Harry's number again, and again the phone rang, again she shut hers down, and a new missed call appeared, Kelly! She couldn't think why, or what was going on, 'why is his phone here and ringing, what's going on?' she asked herself.

She thought that he was maybe on the sofa, or in a spare room staying the night for one reason or another. She went into the downstairs rooms, no one there, then she went quietly back up, and entered the two spare rooms, no one there either, 'and he certainly isn't in my room because I've been in already!' she told herself.

Then a crushing thought, 'NO HE CAN'T BE! IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!' Kelly forced herself to be calm, the door to her mother's room wasn't closed, it was just pushed to. She moved to it, denying herself the thought that he was in there with her mother.

She gently opened it, and there in the moonlight filtering through the windows was two people, the one on the far side was her mother, she would know her anywhere. Her back was to the door, and spooned right into her was a man.

Kelly could see they were totally naked under the thin cotton sheet half over them, the man's arm around her, both deep in slumber. She knew it was Harry, and why shouldn't he be with her mother, she was lonely, she was in denial, she had told him everything about her. And now it seemed, her had taken some sort of advantage. 'Who's to blame for that Kelly?'

She left the room, and stood there thinking of what to do, she couldn't possibly gop back now, she had to know. She went down stairs, retrieved Harry's phone and took it back up, creeping into the bedroom she placed it on the cabinet by his head. Then she left and drove away. Kelly was driving to his house.

She stopped and called him, after a few rings he answered, he sounded a bit groggy, 'As well you might Harry!' He said hello, who is it? and never thought as to why his phone was where it was.

"Its me Kelly, I'm outside yours Harry, where are you, I need to see you," she told him. There was silence, then he spoke.

"I'm at Danny's, we had a night out and I'm staying over," he told her. Harry was sat up in bed now, and Rita was too, she knew who it was too. "What are you dong at mine Kelly?" he asked.

"I want to see you Harry, I need to talk, please come here?"

"I can't Kelly it's, what, three in the morning isn't it?" Kelly played her trump.

"Oh well, if you can't, I'll go home and wake mom, she won't mind," she said wickedly, grinning from ear to ear. Rita, who was listening avidly now to the conversation, shook her head at Harry, mouthing NO!

"No, wait Kelly, give me thirty minutes and I'll come over, okay?" Kelly beamed. Kelly wanted to kill him, and then she would k8ill him again, how dare he deceive me like this. 'But he isn't deceiving me is he?' she thought. 'He can do what he likes, I told him I had a boyfriend, there was nothing in it for him, so the fact that he is screwing my mother, really has nothing to do with me, has it!'

She arrived at his and parked up, sure enough, forty minutes later he arrived. Rita had told him not to mention her, "if I have to tell her, I will tell her myself, okay Harry?" She said, he agreed totally. As soon as he got out of the car, Kelly went to him, and inexplicably kissed him hard and long. She was more surprised than he was, they both spluttered and mumbled.

Harry broke away and opened the door, but her kiss was burning his lips, now he knew for certain he had and was missing her. When he admitted her, she pressed herself up against him, she knew now too, that the reason she was having trouble with her boyfriend was him, Harry.

Suddenly Kelly was on a mission of her own, she wanted to go to bed with him, and find again that which she had missed so badly. "Harry," she murmured into his chest, she lifted her face, he looked at them, and sank without trace into those dark stop traffic eyes. Her arms snaked around his neck. "Miss me Harry?" It was all it took, they almost ran to his bedroom, and in seconds there were fighting and tumbling about, each trying to get the others clothes off. Harry's prick ended up in her hands.

"Got you Harry, you're dead!" There was nothing he could do, 'a standing prick knows no conscience!' wass the mantra, as far as a horny young guy is concerned. The dark young beauty that was his lover's daughter and double, kissed him. She made him lie on his back and she mounted him, his defeat was over in seconds, and Harry loved it.

Up on her knees, feet over his thighs, hands on his chest and shoulders, letting him know who had who. Harry got the fucking he was getting used to giving her mother. Kelly leaned forward so she could drive up and down on him without losing grip or breaking her stride.

Harry made a mistake, "What would your boyfriend say if he could see you now Kelly," he gasped, as Kelly was really going for it. She had had sex only once since Harry, and her boyfriend suddenly didn't cut it for her any more. It was Harry, what had been for her, a little fun, had turned serious. She had even begun to think she loved him, now she knew she did! Harry's hands were on her waist helping her, as she slammed down on him.

Kelly blurted out unintentionally, "I would think he would say the same as my mother would, if she could see you getting screwed by me!" Both stopped what they were doing in their tracks. Harry looked at her incredulously, "Kelly!" he said, "Are you telling me that....."

"Yes Harry, I know!" then she resumed her fucking of him, Harry, like Kelly forgot about it, so he took up the challenge and did too. They could talk about it all later, they were both too far gone with the other. Kelly's head bent in that familiar way he knew so well, she was cumming, Harry was near too. Then they both blew out at the same time, it was like tyre bursts, a huge bang and cum was being jettisoned form one to the other. She fell on him, he wrapped her in his arms, and they lay in the afterglow of a tremendous, and terrific, well earned, and much missed fuck.

"I think I love you Harry," Kelly said, "but you've gone and complicated things well and good haven't you?" Harry was stunned, he had never, nor would he have ever thought that Kelly had changed like this. And he was thinking the same thing, 'yes, I think I do love her too,' he thought.

"Do you love my mom?" she asked.

His answer was, "I don't think so Kelly, not in the true meaning of the word. She is a fantastically, and an amazing woman, so kind, gentle...."

"And beautiful and sexy too," Kelly finished for him.

"Yes, and that too," he admitted. "I don't want to hurt her Kelly, that's the last thing I want."

"So she must love you then, or you wouldn't have said that about her." Kelly mumbled, "How did you both get together anyway, what happened that got you into her bed, and heart, for that matter? You knew what she was like; you work for her, and all the things I told you about her, did it give you the edge, a way in?"

"Yes Kelly, I think she does love me, even though there is an age gap. And I called to see her to discuss work, there were problems, and instead of dealing with them at work, I went to your house. And somehow," he prayed Kelly would never know how he had got her mother, "we ended up in bed."

"Well, that sounds like the biggest lie ever, so I guess it must be true then." Kelly said, Harry was as confused as hell by that.

"So what are we to do about it Kelly," he was out of his depth now, knowing a woman's mind was, he already knew, for someone like Einstein, not him!

"First things first, I want to know how you feel about me, what do you want Harry?"

"I have to be honest Kelly, when you went back I missed you, I even thought that I loved you. What happened with your mom wasn't planned, it just happened," he said.

"Answer my question!" Kelly told him, "How do you feel about me!" He looked at her, he was thinking, Kelly was just about to get up when he said.

"I love you Kelly, I'm sure I do, I haven't been right since you went back, but I haven't had time to think about you, or things. What happened with your mom was so fast, it took things over, or I might even have called you."

Harry prick was hard, Kelly had a hold of it without realising it. He looked at it, looked at her, and he jumped her. His prick was out of her hand, and deep in her pussy before her head hit the pillow.

"Arggggh, Oh Harry, hmmmm, you bastar..... Ohhhhhhh yes you cunt, fuck me you bastar...... Go on give me your worst, your bes..... Hmmmmm, yes that's it you fucking big cocked bastard, harder, fucking harder, go on keep going, yesssssss!" They made love, screwed and fucked like only young people can, strength and stamina knows no bounds when the young get the bit between their teeth sexually.

They both came in torrents, cum spewing out from them both, and running on to the sheets. Hot and sweaty, breathing deeply, they went on and on. The love they were feeling was being cemented into solid unbreakable concrete.

When they awoke, it was 11am, Kelly mumbled something about her mother. Harry sat up with a start, "Jesus Kelly," he groaned, "she'll be going out of her mind, she heard you on my phone, she knows you are here. So she'll put two and two together and not make fucking five that's for certain."

He laid back on the bed, "We have to think of something, this will kill her, fuck, what a position to be in, she'll never forgive me, never." Kelly was, for a moment angry, then she saw and understood the concern in his eyes, 'he does care for her,' she thought.

"We can be up front and honest Harry, tell her the truth, she's a woman of the world, she'll understand, hopefully," she added, a little lamely.

"Kelly, she is your mother, I've been sc.... well, you know. We can't just waltz in and say oh, by the way we love each other, see ya!"

Harry's phone rang, he checked it, the screen said, Rita. Harry dropped it like a hot potato. "Fucking hell Kelly, what...." he was lost now, he couldn't hurt her like this, he couldn't.

"Hi mom," Kelly said into the phone, Harry's eyes closed in fear. "Yes mom, but he's in the shower, we'll be over in about an hour okay?"

"..........................................................................................................."

"I had a big argument with Callum, we've finished, and I needed a friend to talk to so I came home. I got to your house, and then decided to come to see Harry first."

"............................................................................................................"

"Yes mom, I've been here all night, please don't worry mom, everything is okay, I love you mom."

"................................................................................."

"Mom, I have already guessed that you love him, but we'll talk when we get there okay?"

"......................................................................................................."

"Take him away from you, oh mom, don't say that, anyway, I have no intention of doing so. And I'm at college, so I will only be home for weekends, you'll have him in the week won't you?" Kelly hadn't realised what she had just said.

"...................................................................................................................................................................................................."

"Please mom, don't cry, we'll sort it all out, and yes, yes I do, and I love you too. I'll see you shortly mom, love you, bye x x x x x x" Harry nearly died from a heart attack, 'Rita knew everything, Kelly had admitted it all, she must know what we've been up to?' His thoughts strangled him.

Kelly looked at him, "sorry about that, it all just slipped out, it sounded like the right things to say when I was saying them, but now, Jesus Harry, we have to make it right, don't we?" Harry groaned, he never said anymore, he showered, and got dressed, he was morose, not only for deceiving Rita like he had, but also for hurting her this way.

He drove there behind Kelly, Rita meanwhile was in bits, she had never felt so betrayed, not even her husband had hurt her like this. But she loved Harry, and the thought of losing him, and to her daughter to boot, was too much. She was beside herself with worry, fraught with near grief, she knew she was on a knife's edge. She had particularly worried about their age gap, but she had hoped it didn't matter to him, it seems it had.

Kelly got out of her car, Harry daren't, he saw her draw a deep breath, she pointed her finger at him, saying, 'wait there.'

"How the fucking hell have I got myself into this mess?" he asked in his head. "I have been making love to a beautiful young girl, whose mother is my boss, though I didn't know that!" he told himself defensively. "She has, correction, had, a boyfriend in college who she told me she was going to marry. I've ended up doing her equally as beautiful sexy mother, my boss! Then I've screwed her daughter again. And, I love her, I know I do. How the fuck can that be? And I think so much of her mother; I hope she isn't too hurt by this. Maybe with luck," he thought, "she will fuck me right off!"

He sat there with his head in his hands, facing Rita was going to be purgatory, "maybe I can leave work right now and never see her again?" he thought.

Kelly appeared at the door and beckoned him in. 'Here we go, get my head, balls and cock chopped off,' he told himself. When he walked in Rita sat ina chair, it was plain she had been crying.

Kelly raised her voice, and it was loud. "Look what you have done to my mother you rotten bastard, you'll pay for this!" To say Harry was taken aback was the understatement of the year, he nearly fell over. He couldn't even speak, he had no words.

Rita rose from her chair, and went near him, Harry recoiled, and Kelly closed the gap too. He closed his eyes and waited to be done in, 'I deserve it,' he told himself.

"And," Kelly told him, and also poked him hard in the ribs, "this is the price you will pay. You will move in here permanently. I will be home at weekends, in the week you will belong to my mom. At the weekends you will belong to me. And when the time is right, we will marry. This is none negotiable, you will either take the offer, or you will leave right now. What is it to be Harry, me and mom, or you are gone!"

Harry gaped at them, his mouth opened and closed like a goldfish, his tongue was in knots, his heart was ready to pop open, his knees were shaking with fear, his hands were trembling, his voice was gone for ever.

"Come on Harry, do or die, now or never, what's it to be, me and mom, or?" Kelly stood right in front of him, eye ball to eye ball. Harry nodded his head; it was all he could do. "Do I take that as a yes then!" she demanded. Harry nodded his head again, his eyes felt as if they had been poked out, had his heart stopped? he wondered.

"Okay that's settled then, we will of course have a lot to talk about later," Kelly told him, "but for now, we'll let things stay as they are. I am going back to college, I'll be home on Thursday, be ready to greet me, Mom will look after you until then. And Harry, you need to make things right with her, she isn't very happy with you at the moment!" Kelly kissed him, turned, hugged and kissed her mother, turned again and walked out of the door.

Harry stood there like a statue, jaw laying on the floor, his eyes were blurred, he was mutton.

Rita gave him a bit of a sad smile, then said. "Naughty, Harry? Have you been naughty? Oh boy have you! And have I told you what happens when you are naughty, hmmmm have I?" Harry nodded, his voice still not working. "You heard what Kelly has said, we discussed you a lot, in fact we only talked about you, your future has just been decided okay?"

Harry's head should have been on the back shelf of a car, he was doing nothing but nod. "Then Harry, come with me, I need to punish you don't I?" more nodding ensued. She led him upstairs, Harry was slow, he was still expecting to be castrated or something. Harry began to see her again, the gorgeous beautiful woman that she was, his prick grew, he was beginning to feel better.

"Get undressed Harry, I need to make love to you, do you need to make love to me?"

"Yes," he croaked. "Kelly?"

"Don't worry Harry, we both know now, you are mine, you are hers, we are yours. And by the way, I think I'm pregnant," she told him as his cock disappeared in to her wonderful hot mouth. Harry collapsed under her, a happily delirious young man, he had the world, and two beautiful women at his feet.