Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 14

Story Info
Will there be a happy ending? We find out...live on tour.
6.9k words
4.76
3.6k
2

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14. Live on Tour

With shaking hands, Charley smoothed her hands down over her outfit. She'd rung and told Caroline about agreeing to go with Niall to Harry's concert, and, after quizzing her friend about everything that had happened, Caro had recommended a dress shop where she could look for the perfect one to be reunited with Harry.

Because she'd made the decision that she wasn't going to hide up in the corporate box if she was coming to Chicago. If Harry was brave enough to tell Niall he was in love with her, and cared enough to get his friend to arrange a hare-brained plan, then she was going to be brave enough to face him.


Charley stared at herself in the hotel room's large bathroom mirror. She looked frightened, like a deer caught in headlights, her eyes made wider by the dark makeup she'd applied around them. She was wearing her hair down, the thick, black locks finally ending just above her backside - she hadn't cut it in a really long time now, and it was getting a little out of hand.

Charley turned her attention back to her royal blue dress. It was sleeveless and had a scoop neck. It hugged her curves tightly all the way down to mid-thigh where it ended and her long, honey-toned legs were exposed. Matching blue patent midi heels completed the look with minimal jewellery. Just a gold bangle on her wrist, gold thread earrings and a thin gold chain that held a small 'C' pendant on the end of it.

Finally turning the light out in the bathroom and walking out to stand in the middle of her hotel room, she stared sightlessly out the window as she considered the mess she'd been during the last week. She'd been alternately furious and nervous all week long, the pros and cons of seeing Harry again messing with her mind, and she'd taken to writing lists out to clear her mind. They'd all ended up tossed into her fireplace, and Harold had taken to batting the few she'd missed around the room.

When Niall had text her to say that he was going to send a car for her to be taken to the private air field, and would be meeting her in Chicago instead of travelling with her, it had sent her mind into another spin. It had felt safer having someone to go with, like it had been taken out of her hands. She'd had to muster all the strength and nerves she had to walk out to meet the black sedan that had pulled up outside her place yesterday, and get in.

And now here she was, Niall due to pick her up in half an hour. Staring down at her outfit, Charley began to feel more and more discomfited. Her patent blue heels flashed in the light's reflection and her long, bare legs had goosebumps raised all over them.

Her hands twitched by her side as her stomach rolled. This wasn't right. She shouldn't be dressed like this. She didn't want Harry to only see the dress and the makeup. And, with a sudden realisation, Charley realised that's exactly what she was doing. Trying to distract him from her feelings, her emotions, by wearing a provocative outfit.

Charley clasped both hands to her face in despair, shoulders hunching. God, I haven't learned a thing, she thought desperately. Without another thought, her hands went to the zip at her back and she tugged it down determinedly. She ripped the dress off her shoulders and pulled it down over her hips, kicking the beautiful blue dress to the side of the room, along with the heels. Taking a deep breath, Charley stood in her black lace underwear for a moment and looked at the clock. Twenty minutes and Niall would be here. Right.

The black skinny jeans she'd worn on the plane yesterday were lying over the back of a chair and she quickly pulled them on. Going over to her suitcase, she pulled out the black v-neck, cap sleeved t-shirt she'd stuffed in as an after thought - and then her hands moved over to a white scoop neck tee.

On the front, in black lettering, it said, 'Women are smarter'. Harry had worn it a couple times and when she'd stolen it as a night shirt, he'd said it looked better on her and that she should keep it. Charley had been wearing it as her night shirt on and off ever since. It was a little wrinkled, but slowly she shook it out and pulled it on over her head anyway and tucked the slightly baggy shirt into her jeans.

Then she grabbed the white tennis shoes she'd worn on the plane, too and pulled them on, suddenly feeling a lot more like herself. Walking back into the bathroom, she grabbed the makeup wipes and rubbed all the makeup she'd carefully applied completely off. Staring at her freshly scrubbed, slightly pink face, she reapplied some basic mascara and a light gloss to her lips. Lastly, she grabbed a rubber band to tie her hair back into a pony tail. She was back to looking like the girl next door, Charley thought ruefully, but smiled at her reflection.

This was more like it. This was how she wanted Harry to see her - not some Kendall Jenner wannabe, but Charley Pearce. The graphic designer from LA who he met on a blind date.

Shivering nervously, she went back out and picked up her favourite black leather jacket and shrugged it on over the white t-shirt. Charley was just checking the contents of her small black clutch purse for the hundredth time for something to do, when there was a knock at the door.


Letting out a shuddering breath, her hands clammy and her stomach doing flips, she pulled open the door to reveal a beaming Niall.

"Charley!" He grinned as he leant against the door frame. "You look great."

Charley flushed lightly and tucked a stray lock of hair that had escaped her pony tail behind an ear nervously. "Thanks. You look good, too," she said, suddenly awkward. She hadn't seen Niall since his show last week. He did look good, in blue jeans and a long-sleeve black granddad tee - he'd pushed the sleeves up to his elbows and the buttons at the neckline were undone.

Niall laughed suddenly. "Women are smarter," he read her t-shirt out loud with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "Maybe normally, but not this time, huh?" He winked, making Charley blush harder.

She rolled her eyes. "I guess not, but I'm trying, okay?" Niall didn't reply, just pulled her in for his signature bear hug before releasing her and pushing her down the hall as he closed her hotel room door.

"Come on," he said with a chuckle as he caught up with her. "Let's not leave our lad waiting."

***


Harry

He checked his phone for the millionth time. Niall had stopped responding to his texts about an hour ago. Harry knew he was being ridiculous, but it felt like his skin was itching all over. She's going to be here soon, was all he could think. Her hazel eyes were burned into his mind, her silky black hair and luscious pink lips. They'd been apart for too long.

When he'd received that text from Niall last week - the one where he'd convinced Charley to come to this concert - he'd jumped up from his seat and whooped so loudly that he'd scared the hell out of his band mates who had joined him for a drink in his hotel suite. He hadn't cared though, and the wide, genuine smile which had been missing from his face the last few months, was splitting his face in two.

The last week had been agony. He'd performed a few more shows, the travel and prep keeping him sane, but Harry had ached to contact Charley. Niall had warned him off it though, had refused to give him her new number, 'for your own good,' he'd said. Something about giving her some space to come to terms with it all and not frightening Charley off again. Sage advice, Harry now thought. Knowing Charley, he knew it would have been a big step for her just to fly out to Chicago for this show on her own to see him.

Harry paced the hallway outside his dressing room, half naked and barefoot. His stylist hadn't brought him his first outfit yet, so he was just wearing his faded black jeans, but even those were making him feel restricted in his anxious state.

Finally his phone pinged. Harry snatched it from his back pocket and stared at the screen.

NH: Just got here, see you in ten minutes.

Ten minutes. Ten minutes until he would be able to see the girl of his dreams again. He ran both his hands through his hair and bit his lip. He looked down at himself, finally realising he couldn't greet her like this. Scrambling back up the hall to his dressing room, he spied the black v-neck t-shirt he'd thrown off in agitation an hour ago. Picking it up, he pulled it back over his head and hunted for his shoes. He found one black converse under the couch and the other at the back of the room where he'd thrown it earlier.

Harry looked around, nervously, his hands needing something to do. Finally, he just shoved them in his pockets and sat on the couch.

What do I say to her? Hi? I missed you? I love you? He scoffed at himself as his leg jigged nervously up and down. He glanced at his phone. Five minutes.

***

There was already a huge line waiting outside the stadium, of excited fans waiting for the doors to open, even though there was at least an hour until that would happen. Charley and Niall drove right past them and through a security barrier. Fans looked curiously over at the car, but Charley knew the windows were blacked out.

"Niall, tell me again why I'm doing this," she said shakily as her hands twisted in nervous habit in her lap. She felt a warm hand fall on top of hers to stop her. She glanced over anxiously at Niall who was looking at her kindly.

"It's going to be fine, Charley. Just relax." He gave her hand a squeeze then removed it, pulling his phone out to send a text. Charley didn't bother to ask, sure he was telling Harry they'd arrived.

She blew out a breath as the car stopped right outside a set of green metal doors, and got out. Well, this was it, she thought, her fingers trembling as they tightened on her purse.

Niall led her through a few hallways, greeting people by name as he went, smiling and laughing, but never pausing. Charley barely even noticed. Harry was somewhere up ahead. They climbed a set of stairs, went through another door. Every step took her closer to him. And with every step, her pulse raced faster and faster, butterflies filling her stomach.

Niall turned to her and smiled. "Harry's dressing room is just around the corner," he said after he'd asked a passing assistant. Charley had barely even noticed, she was staring blankly at a wall. Her feet suddenly felt rooted to the spot as his words sank in. Harry was just a few steps away.

"I can't," she whispered, staring at Niall in fear. He took a step towards her, concerned, but stopped when she took a step backwards.

"Er, why don't we just take a minute here?" Niall said soothingly, holding his hands up, and Charley felt the sudden need to laugh as hysteria rose. It's like he was talking to a flighty horse who was going to run. She wasn't going to run, was she?

Charley giggled out loud and clapped a hand over her mouth in shock to stop it. Niall stared at her, and Charley didn't notice as he surreptitiously typed out another text on his phone.

***

Harry was startled out of his thoughts as his phone dinged again. He jumped to his feet as he read the message, eyes widening.

NH: Just round the corner. Get out here now. Think she might run.

No way. Not when she was so close. He leapt over the couch and ripped out of the room, dashing down the hall, the corner seeming to be forever away. And then he was sliding around the corner - and his eyes crashed into hers.

Frozen, locked in complete silence, they stared at each other. Harry drank her in. She looked amazing. Perfect. Stunning. More beautiful than any woman he'd ever seen. She wasn't wearing any makeup, like he'd always told her he preferred. And she was wearing the t-shirt he'd given her, the corner of his mouth quirked up at that. Her hazel eyes were wide and startled looking, and her full lips were parted. A barely-there moan left his throat as he licked his lips, staring at them. The chemistry they'd shared was still there, and his body leapt to life.

He started stalking towards her, his eyes locked on hers. She didn't move. Harry moved past Niall without seeing him, and he barely noticed him leave the two of them alone. He could barely breathe, his chest constricting at the sight of her.

His eyes darted all over her face, taking in her beauty, the features he'd missed every single day since they'd parted ways. He noticed her hands hanging limply at her sides, and he longed to intertwine his fingers with hers again. His fingers twitched at the thought. Harry's gaze drifted to her chest which was rising and falling rapidly, then he noted her pulse jumping at the base of her throat, and it made his breath catch.

"Charley," he whispered, lifting his eyes back to hers as he came within touching distance, and stopped. She still didn't move or say anything, her eyes wide and darting back and forth between his own. He licked his lips again, and was gratified with her gaze darted down to his mouth, and her own tongue came out to wet her lips, too. He took another step closer, and slowly raised his hand to graze her jaw line. The second his fingertips grazed her skin, her eyes fluttered shut and she whimpered. It was his undoing.

Harry stroked his hand along her jaw, cradling her face in the palm of his hand, and he kissed her. She wasn't expecting it, he knew, because her mouth opened with a gasp, but he took the advantage and swept his tongue inside to stroke gently against hers. She moaned, and he did too. I love you so fucking much, he thought as he deepened the kiss, encouraged by the fact she wasn't pulling away. He shuffled his feet the last few inches so they were toe to toe, and his other hand slowly came to her hip and slid round to her back to press her closer.

She was here! Harry's mind was screaming with triumph and relief as his mouth moved over hers, his hands gripped her. She was in his arms! This can't be real, he thought deliriously as her hands finally came up around his neck and her fingers twisted into his hair. He was rock hard and he suddenly ran both hands down her back, not breaking the kiss as he gripped her thighs, picking her up. Harry moaned as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he blindly carried her back to his dressing room, opened the door awkwardly and slammed it behind him, making sure to lock it.

He tumbled them onto the couch and his mouth left hers and started desperately travelling down her jaw as he left wet, open-mouthed kisses on her neck and collarbone. He sucked hard suddenly, feeling the need to mark her, and heard Charley whimper, felt her hold him closer. The excitement and pleasure he felt at having the woman he loved in his arms again was driving him insane and when he felt her fingers struggling with his belt and jeans, he didn't think twice.

The second his jeans were off, he had hers off, and his fingers were slipping beneath her panties, finding her soaking wet. Harry groaned into her mouth as he slid his fingers up and down her slick folds, drawing whines of pleasure from her before finally slipping two digits inside her.

Her gasp of pleasure made his lips curl into a smile as he traced his mouth round to her ear, where he whispered, "Still so wet for me." Charley gasped again in response and her head arched backwards as he stroked his fingers inside her, curling his fingertips up.

Unable to bear it any longer, Harry pulled his fingers from her, putting them into his mouth to suck them clean as he knelt between her legs. God, her taste was better than he remembered, Harry thought as he blindly gripped the base of his cock, lined himself up to her wet entrance and gently pushed inside

***

Charley couldn't even think any more, only feel, as she felt Harry's hard cock enter her. She cried out as her tight insides flexed around him, waves of pleasure immediately flooding her, and she gripped his hips, pulling him closer to her desperately.

Harry moaned at her action and didn't deny her, he thrust in the rest of the way and stopped, fully seated inside her, panting hard. Charley dug her fingertips into his hips, and wriggled her own, trying to get him to move, but he didn't. Dazedly, she opened her eyes to find herself staring directly into his green ones. He was staring at her with such adoration that she blushed.

Still deep inside her, Harry trailed fingers across her heated cheeks in wonderment. "I missed this," he whispered. "Your blushes."

"Harry..." Charley shifted restlessly under him, wondering why he'd stopped. She looked away, unable to meet his eyes, when suddenly he moved a little inside her, and Charley gasped, eyes snapping back to his.

The hint of a smile was curling his lips as he stared into her eyes. "I've missed being inside you," he said lowly, and flexed his hips again, causing her to suck a sharp breath in through her teeth.

Charley found herself unable to tear her eyes from him this time as his beautiful dimpled smile appeared and he lowered his mouth to gently take hers in a sweet kiss. When he pulled away again, his green eyes were sparkling, making Charley catch her breath.

"I missed you," he said earnestly. "I missed this. Us." He pulled gently out and thrust back in, revelling in the way Charley arched her back, he eyes half closing in a frown, her lips parting in ecstasy. He stopped moving again, holding himself deep inside her. Charley looked at him.

"I still love you, Charley," Harry said softly, his mouth mere millimetres from hers, his green eyes staring into her hazel ones. Charley's heart stopped and she licked her lips. This was her chance. To tell him. She plucked up her courage and took a deep breath.

"I love you too, Harry," she said on a sigh of pleasure. Her eyes searched his, noting the shock, the delight, the wonder and the happiness. His smile stretched wider than ever as he pulled out of her and thrust in hard, causing the air to rush from her lungs. He did it again and Charley moaned.

Harry started up a rhythm, gathering her close, a hand pulling the tie holding her hair out, and letting her long hair softly fan around her head. He bent and kissed her as he continued to thrust wetly inside her. "I know, baby," he said gently into her ear before biting it, her whines of pleasure and her thighs clutching madly at him driving him wild.

He heard her breath quicken as he licked her ear, whispering how he'd missed fucking her, how they could fuck every night before his show and afterwards, too, if she came on tour with him. He knew it was driving her wild, too, when she gasped his name into his ear and fingers dug into his back, knees trembling madly as she came.

Harry cried out as he felt her tighten hard on his cock, and desperately pounded into her for just a few more moments until he spilled into her, fisting the cushion either side of her head as he finally shuddered to a stop.

Charley blinked and felt a smile start to spread across her face. She couldn't stop it. It was ridiculous. She flexed her trembling thighs around him and wrapped them tightly around him again, holding him deep inside her. She giggled, and Harry, who had been resting his face in the crook of her damp neck, pulled back with a grin so he could see her.

"What?" he asked her, unable to resist dropping another lingering kiss on her lush lips. He was thrilled to see her grinning cheekily up at him, like they'd never been apart at all.

"Nothing," she said nonchalantly as she leaned up and started to press light kisses to his jawline. "Just that I fucked Harry Styles in his dressing room before his concert."

Harry laughed out loud at that, and pressed his hips tight against hers again, enjoying her quick gasp. "Hmm," he said, still smiling widely. "I guess that makes you a groupie."

12