Harry's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was ordered to remove my dress. I wish the judge had thought of it sooner because, tied up as I was, there was no way the dress could be taken off in one piece. I breathed a silent apology to Harry when the new dress he had bought me was ripped off and then forgot about him for a while as the judge moved in for a closer look at me.

His inspection involved a lot of touching and probing and, if I hadn't been helpless -- and he my host -- it would have earned him a slap in the face. As it was, I just closed my eyes and tried not to let them know how much I was enjoying the situation.

There was much tut-tutting and shaking of the lawyerly head when his exploratory fingers discovered the evidence of my encounters. He told me I was a dirty little slut and, before I could be punished properly, I needed to be cleaned up.

Becky, the bitch, made me cum twice as she licked me out front and back and the judge's breathing was far from steady by the time she climbed off her knees and waited for fresh instructions.

They were made quickly and quietly and left me no wiser as to my fate. Becky obviously had no trouble hearing because, to a grunt of approval from His Honour, she slipped a blindfold over my eyes. Then, the tension was released from my restraints and Becky made me bend forwards over some leathery thing.

My hands and ankles were re-attached to something and the result was that I now found myself more or less spread-eagled as before, but this time in a horizontal position except for being bent upwards in the middle.

I was conscious that my ass was up in the air and my legs and arms were wide apart. Basically, my mouth, cunt and ass were there for the taking and, after a few token swishes with a whip , that's exactly what the judge did. Each time he came -- and I have to hand it to the guy, he managed it in three different places -- Becky was called upon to clean me up. I was told, before he came in my mouth, that under no circumstances was I to swallow. It was only when I felt Becky's lips against mine and her tongue forcing my mouth open, that I realised what was happening.

From the sound of things, Becky then shared what she'd taken from me with the judge before helping him to recover. He then moved behind me and plundered my cunt. Becky moved in to clean up, share and help his recovery, before he helped himself to my ass.

When Becky finally removed the blindfold and unfastened my restraints, there was no sign of her husband. We giggled over the events of the evening as we had a last drink and then Becky showed me to my room before heading off to receive her own punishment at the hands of the judge.

She told me the judge was not only well aware that she continued to fuck around, but that he also approved. It seemed the thought of his lovely young wife going out and giving herself to anyone who took her fancy acted as a powerful aphrodisiac and even more so if, as was the case with me, the evidence was still present on Becky's return. On discovering the sticky proof of her infidelities, his erection would become even more impressive. I asked her how often she did it and she just shrugged and said as often as she felt like it.

All in all I had quite a fun week. Becky and I went out twice more and, on each occasion, the judge was waiting for us on our return. On the final occasion he made me help him punish Becky in much the same way as she had done to me. On the bus ride back home I did a little adding up and realised I'd had five guys -- including the judge -- been fucked cunt and ass by most of them -- including the judge, sucked all of them off -- including the judge and had some pretty kinky sex -- courtesy of the judge.

Naturally I didn't tell Harry any of this, I just told him how much I'd missed him, fucked his brains out to prove it and started making plans for my next visit.

12