Harry's Quest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry held the position, exerting pressure on Marina's mound but without moving inside her. He looked down at her and smiled, hoping she might be encouraged to play with her tits until he went to work in her cunt. Marina smiled back but remained motionless. It was clear he would have to take the initiative. By this time Harry's cock had acclimatised to the luscious warmth of her inner passage, giving him confidence to start moving without fear of too rapid a conclusion.

They fucked slowly in a silence broken only by Marina's soft sighs and the more guttural emissions from Harry at the end of a particularly forceful penetration. It was good, Harry told himself, but not extraordinary. He withdrew and sat back on his heels wondering how to persuade her to balance with one leg on the bed head and the other on the floor while he entered her from behind and underneath. It was a position that figured prominently in his fantasy. Instead, Marina reached forward for his cock and fed it back inside her. Harry took her hands and placed them on her tits but she shook her head. Instead, she raised her knees and held them in place with a hand under each. If this fell far short of the poses he had seen her adopt in "Swan Lake" and "The Sleeping Beauty", it was at least a start.

The lifting of her knees probably meant that Marina was feeling his knob prodding against her cervix at the top of each stroke. Harry took that as a positive development and began to speed up his movement, bringing his arse right through to add force to the thrust. Perhaps he could unleash some internal force in Marina that would lead her to transfer her professional athleticism from the stage to his bed. It was a miscalculation.

Suddenly alarmed, Harry realised he had set off a reaction in himself that was going to be hard to stem. Pumping into Marina's now sopping cunt, withdrawing until only the tip of his knob was inside and then plunging in again, had undermined his control. In a moment of panic, he pulled out completely and squeezed the base of his cock between finger and thumb. Too late. He watched in dismay the bulb of the condom filling with a sad flow of milky liquid. He looked at Marina with a gesture of apology but she had already applied her fingers to her clitoris and, with the minimum of effort, gave herself an orgasm. The little sigh that followed reached Harry's ears as a sound of wistful reproach.

It was past one in the morning before Harry felt he had apologised adequately for his disaster and Marina had agreed to stay the night. The following morning, Harry decided to try the direct approach. He put her hand on his cock and asked her if she would try again but this time "like you do when you dance?" He lifted her leg in demonstration but she eased him away. "Dancing is dancing," she said with a frown, "not sex." Besides, she said, she had to go to class. When Harry said he thought she had a day off, she explained that only meant a day without a performance. Dancers had to go through a rigourous exercise regime every day.

A few days later Harry sent a bouquet with a note wishing her well but regretting that he would be working abroad for the foreseeable future.

12