All Comments on 'Hart Family at an African Retreat'

by JonathanT

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid

The closest you have been to Africa is Busch Gardens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You spin a good yarn.

And I am sure that something like this possibly may have taken place at sometime in the history of Africa. However as a son of a an engineer who also spent time in Saudi Arabia, Eygyt, and various other northern African countries. I did not see anything like what you have discribed. I do not believe that there was or is a conspiracy amongst the native population of the continent of Africa to 'Breed' white women or to 'Africanize' white familys. The reason for this? If this ever got out then the Western powers would stop aid to every country in Africa, hell the west would send in troops to slaughter the tribes people. Africa, all ready on it's knees would die a slow and painful death. For better or worse Africa depends on food from the West, no native African chief of president is going to jepordize the Staus quo. Okay I am sure isolated rapes by both sides did occur but certainly not the way you portray it. If you are going to write what you claim is a factual story then make it at least believeable. And one other thing I don't care how good an engineer you thought you were but engineers did not dine with chiefs and presidents and other tribal leaders. you would have treated like an asset nothing more.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

Anonymous, there you go again. I'll make this concise and direct.

You are the one that probably has never set foot on the African Continent. I've been there many times.

Were you still in diapers 25 to 30 years ago?

You take things way too seriously.

I have received many complimentary emails, therefore, there are a number of readers that appreciate my writing.

And last, keep up the hatred, it amuses me and is entertaining to other readers.

Sincerely,

JT

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
I would like to share this video with the readers

Simply .... AWESOME ...

http://videos.komando.com/2009/06/18/african-thunderstorm/

This fun YouTube video features a 1980s pop classic. The rock band Toto scored their biggest hit with Africa in 1982. The song is instantly recognizable. But it has been reinvented.

Perpetuum Jazzile is an a cappella jazz choir from Slovenia. It’s hard to think of something further from an ‘80s rock band. But their version of Africa may best the original. The group has amazing voices.

But the beginning of this video is really striking (...so turn up the sound). Be patient for the first 15seconds because you will think the sound is not working. Group members simulate an African thunderstorm with their hands. It’s really something to see and hear.

JonathanTJonathanTalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Try this link

http://videos.komando.com/2009/06/18/african-thunderstorm/

Copy and paste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Old Story

I read his stories elsewhere like sextails.com. Didn't like it here either. The women are just too easy to be real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Love this Story

Great story, looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rings true

Actually, I have witnessed similar incidents backstage during R. Kelly's last tour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hottest black

I loved your story and would luv to read parts 3&4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ANOTHER EROTIC TRIP

GOOD STORY COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER. BUT WELL WRITTEN.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
eh

poorly written

LaraBlackLaraBlackalmost 15 years ago
good story!

Hi, I quite enjoyed this story, although personally I would like it if the young white girls were a little more into it and there was less violence involved: i.e. the Black counselors don't have to force the girls, so much as just offer the girls the chance to make love to a Black Man, and the girls can't help but give in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic indeed, but . . .

Those who know the early history of Europeans in Africa will recognize the historical continuity implicit in these stories of exploitation of women. I find these fanciful tales to be a special kind of guilty pleasure. That said, though I may be a minority of one, the seemingly popular breeding motif on this site always leaves me cold.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

This was a really good story. The plot and character development was perfect. I loved the fact Dana was "African" bred. I think most white women fantasize what it would be like to have sex with a black man. If a white woman would see a large black cock I think it would not be too long before she had the black man between her wide spread legs begging him to fuck, maybe bred them. Keep writing.

kellijane001kellijane001about 7 years ago
Learning curve

its funny how you first learn to love bbc. the little princess who wouldn't look twice at a blk man - look down her nose at them - NEVER date them - yet become someone who can't say no the minute she sees black meat put in front of her. is on her knees for it - begging.

mandawgmandawgover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Great story hope more chapters are written::

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoy your stories

You do and excellent job of describing the feelings of both girl and man as he slides deep in her pussy to seed her. I like pregnancy stories, so get an extra thrill when the long big black dick not only seeds her, but also leaves her bred. Keep it up.

kellijane001kellijane001over 3 years ago
Wow

Wouldn't this be awesome. Black meat - no protection.

Unlucky1313Unlucky1313over 2 years ago

The date is 12/21/21. I've made many attempts to contact the author of these stories to no avail. I wish he would finish his stories, but I understand if he moved on.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe11 months ago

Came reading this story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the usual racist lies and bullshit about nonexistent BBC and women who don't know better.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The worst part is that it's being passed off as a true story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous