All Comments on 'Harvest of Expectations Ch. 02'

by AutumnWriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 11 years ago

A very well done scene on the parents front porch. You captured the awkward moments nicely as well as the feelings of inadequacy the Father seemed to have. It appears the people who work with Hildy are very protective of her, but I am not entirely sure just why yet? Perhaps it is just the impression that Jim is smarter and better than most of the people he is temporarily working with and they think his whole life is different than it really is?

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Very good packaging of the story

It is interesting and the characters are being well developed. The father's attitude sounds like jealousy initially but then you would expect more warmth for the girl.

To a certain degree I find myself wondering if Hildy might be a sociopath without any emotional reactions... Everyone seems to feel that he is a predator..

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago
I loved it

Especially how you described their inner issues without overdoing it.

It was indeed an adorable and insightful date.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2almost 10 years ago
Precious

This story is truly precious. To have the courage to publish true love stories today is telling. Thank you AutumnWriter for your wonderful talent and giving the people like me a chance to read a great story like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous