Hasbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting him to agree was not difficult, but Suhair took some convincing, I got here there though. I been schooling her in some sexual tricks. The night comes, Suhair and Mateo meet in a hotel room, I'm in another hotel room watching the live feed from Suhair's room. I lick my lips at the feast before me.

Watching on my monitor, both Suhair and Mateo exchange pleasantries, both Mateo grabs Suhair by the waist and pulls herself towards him. He places his lips on hers, passionate kissing follows and tongues exchange mouths. Go for it you little whore. Suck that Mediterranean tongue, slurp it all over, take all that saliva. She's fiery and passionate, I've created a whore.

She groans like a whore, cries and screams like one. I feel sweat running down my brow, watching these two lovers at it, is making me very aroused. I feel like, I'm being fucked with her, strange right?

I want to see that Arab pussy get ripped open and filled with juicy possibilities, please fill her up with your Italian cum. OMG, I start rubbing my breast, I'm getting so hot watching this. I stick my hand up my top and massage my nipple. Mateo is spitting into Suhair's mouth and she is swallowing everything, that's my girl, always swallow and learn from the master swallower.

Suhair is kissing and licking around his neck, she blows air into his ear and lick inside his ear, before nibbling on his ear lobe. She places her hand on his jean crotch area, probably wants an early assessment of the goods.

My nipples are erecting, I'm becoming quite hard there and hot too. She kisses down him and gets onto her knees, pulls down his jeans with force and then his underwear and inspects the package. A huge tanned Italian manhood for the Bedouin princess, she gets to work on it right away.

Rubbing and stroking the foreskin, then spitting and drooling on it. She allows the drool to dangle in the air for a few moments until it naturally hits his penis, she then gently massages the drool in. she teases and lick up and down, finally she swallows his manhood whole and shoves it down her throat, which creates a lump in her throat. You're loving that you whore.

She suck and swallows and I can see more lumps going down her throat, this is interrupted by bursts of throat fucking. The sight of this is making me uncontrollably horny, I begin to slide my hand down my panties and rub my pussy.

Eventually, she spits him out and he throws her onto the bed and pulls down her jeans, rubs her pussy and then inserts his cock. She wails and screams, but is clearly enjoying ripped open. I am ferociously rubbing my pussy, I'm out of control, I watch Suhair being humped. She even takes control at one point and flips him over and begins humping and riding him. She even did a cow girl position, which was so hot.

Eventually, they both cum and I feel cum oozing out of me and running down my leg too. Beautiful evening and now I know she is mine.

We both go on tour together in the United States, she comes into her element and really promotes Israel's message. Dumb Arab whore! She even begins to whore around and gets more cock than me!! However, we become very close friends and despite my project of manipulation, I've become quite worried about her.

She may be a dumb whore, but she's my dumb whore. I'm worried I've destroyed the beautiful person she was and created a monster. It was not easy for her to promote Israel during political times. Even more concerning is that her project was have limited impact and she was losing to pro-Palestine activists and her story was being poured over and devoured. After one-year, I got word that the project would be closed down and that this track had failed.

By this point, I had grown alienated from the project and decided I wanted nothing more to do with it. I quit and I informed Suhair. But I wanted to stay friends with her and I wanted to also have some fun with her.

I wanted to be her genuine friend. I would secretly pull out some magazine with her in it and masturbate over the pictures. I couldn't figure out how to tell her that I wanted her, until a golden opportunity presented itself. A Kuwaiti guy, who I met in a bar, wanted to have a threesome with me and Suhair. I took it up and informed Suhair and she agreed.

We both turned up at the Kuwaiti guy's hotel room. we both enter and he's already drunk, but very commanding.

"Okay, you two hold each other and kiss!" He barks out.

I grab Suhair and places my arms around her waist and rest my hand on her butt. I want this and now Suhair realizes just how much I want her. I stare into her eyes and then place my lips onto her lips and like an act of liberation, my body screams out with joy. I yearn for her and our breasts meet one another's. We exchange tongues and kiss intimately and I suck on her Bedouin tongue, she slides her mouth passed my ears and whispers whore into my ear.

The Kuwaiti man pulls out his cock and starts jerking off at this intense Israeli-Palestinian dialogue. Exchanging mouth fluids, Suhair places her hand up my skirt and down my panties and starts to rub. There's no stopping her, her rubbing of my lips excite me greatly. My lips are very sensitive.

I groan and cry out Suhair's name and she begins to penetrate my inner sanctum. I place my hand down her panties and into her asshole and begin fingering it out, she groans intensely.

The Kuwaiti man orders us over and we both jump onto the bed. Suhair grabs one end of his cock and I the other, we take it in turns to spit and drool on it and we both massage it in. The eyes roll back in the Kuwaiti guys head, as Suhair begins to suck and bite on his balls and I begin to suck his cock.

We both make a lot of noise and take it in-turns to suck his cock and balls. We pause every few moments to kiss one another and exchange his precum. We won't waste any drop, not one, we are both sexual fascists like that.

Eventually, Suhair places herself on top of his dick, she shoves it into her vagina and begins bouncing up and down him.

I place my pussy and ass around his face and force him to lick me out, while I kiss Suhair on the lips and rub her breasts. The Kuwaiti guys tongue is magical and he really eats me out very well. Suhair replaces her vagina with her asshole and resumes riding him.

We scream and cry our lungs out. Soon Suhair's cum infested holes are ready for me, she jump off him, as do I and Suhair lies on the bed and I get on top of her.

I go down and lick and suck both her holes out and take his cum out of her. I swallow every drop. While he tries to get hard again, once I'm done licking, I get back on top of Suhair and brush my pussy against hers. We clit rub for 20-minutes and then I get back onto the Kuwaiti guy and ride him the same way Suhair did.

Once this is done, I get off him and Suhair lick my holes clean. We both continue the clit rub and in-between are interrupted by the Kuwaiti guy, who gets on top of one of us and humps us. We repeat this throughout the evening, eventually, we both get on our knees and the Kuwaiti guy stands up and jerks off over our faces.

We both look-up at him with our big eyes and he squirts all over our faces, hair and tits. Me and Suhair lick each other clean.

It was a magical evening, we both became casual sex partners and close friends after this night. My Hasbara days are over and my wet days are just beginning.

I always thought I knew everything, now i know i am still learning and that someone like Suhair has much to teach me. I was wrong for trying to use her and now I've learnt.

12